Housewives Fur Club Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
258 Followers

Greg humps her slow and deliberate while fur fondling her entire body. Sella is drifting off into a dreamland of sensual and sexual lust and pleasures without guilt.

A guy the age of her daughter is ravaging her like she's never been ravaged before.

She shakes wildly with her first massive orgasm. The trill is beyond belief as she wallows and feels the soft furs all around and over her body. She feels Greg's cum pulse warm and deep into her womb. It's all way too glorious, shaking to another orgasm with his insemination. The satisfaction she is experiencing now is the greatest she can ever remember.

Sella no longer cares if her husband ever has sex with her again. It could never be this fine or sensual. He doesn't do sensual.

They screw and fur fondle for over an hour before Sella is close to reality again.

"My god Greg! Can we do this again?"

"Certainly. You're incredible and I'd love to make love with you again. Would you like to join our club?"

"A club?"

"The Desperate Housewives Fur Club."

"I am .. desperate .. aren't I?"

"You don't have to be any longer."

"You know .. I don't feel the least bit guilty either. I thought I would, though I wouldn't want this to get out."

"Your secret is safe with us."

"I suppose I do have to buy some furs? I have to get one for my daughter anyway. I lost a bet."

"I'll sign you up and you can call for an appointment with me when you would like."

"Please email me and can it be regular? Like once a week?"

"Sure. What day?"

"This worked out so well. Three on Tuesday?"

"Sure. What do you want to get your daughter?"

"She's making it with a friend and I'm almost certain he has lots of furs so it would be something along those lines. Also a fur spread for her and me."

"How about a Seduction Cape for her?"

"You mean you make furs especially for making out?"

"Like the one you've been wearing. Here. A Shadow Fox reversible to natural sheared Beaver. I think I know who she's friends with and this would go well. He has one like it too. We can use some more like this next time."

"How about a spread like that for me?"

"Here is a fine Red and Arctic Fox spread for your daughter."

"I think I can manage all this. Troy will flip. I might get it all home before she gets there. I'm sure she's over at her boyfriends making out. I think they do it every day."

Sella does make it home before Troy and has the furs all in her room and on her own bed. She wallows in the softness nude, dreaming of her afternoon at the fur shop till she hears Troy coming in. She dresses and goes down to make dinner. She misses seeing Troy and hears a loud scream of joy from her room.

She soon comes out of her room for dinner.

"Well mom. Looks like I won the bet?"

"Yeah. Did you and Benny have a good time in his furs today?"

"Uh huh. So it's true about the guys at the fur shop?"

"Don't you go telling it all over. You'll spoil it for a lot of horny housewives."

"No way. You keep my secrets and I'll keep yours."

27

George meets his mom, Tanya, at the Furrier Couture after school to pick up their other furs they had ordered along with his Blackglama lined parka. Melanie has become passionate over her and her son's love making in the furs they now have. There is no such thing as too many furs she realizes and George is right, she really does want to wear fur ALL the time.

So in addition to the Fisher lined leather coat she ordered the second trip to the shop she called back for two hooded fur house coats to be made for George and herself. One is Shadow Fox and the other a Red Fox, both with sheared Nutria reversible. They model them in the shop with Gretchen making sure of the fit and details are to their satisfaction.

George and Tanya try the hugging test to make sure they are adequately furry sensual. The fur shop is the only place they feel comfortable being their new selves.

"Oh these are so fantastic!" Tanya says hugging Gretchen.

"I hope you and George are satisfied with these furs." brushing Tanya's hair while George hugs them both.

Tanya is overcome with the sensual moment and kisses Gretchen quite passionately with a willing and eager reply from Gretchen. Mom is soon laying in the furs with her skirt up and Gretchen between her thighs sucking mom to orgasm. George is fur fondling them both. Gretchen loves sucking beautiful pussy.

"Oh my god!" Tanya moans as she grips Gretchen's hair pulling her face to her pussy.

"So you like her?" George asks.

"Oh Gretchen! You're so fantastic."

Gretchen slips up on top of Tanya and kisses her passionately. Gretchen likes Tanya a lot. She finds her beauty in the furs addictive, a fur natural.

After they hug and caress with much fur fondling mom 'models' furs for Gretchen's pleasure. Gretchen fingers Tanya's labia with her modeling to Tanya's delight. Several more times Gretchen sucks mom's pussy and continues fingering her as she models more furs .. a lot more seductively. It's Gretchen's lessons in seductive behavior. The more seductively mom models the better and longer she gets fingered.

She and George finally take off for home with new furs in tow. Tanya wears the Fisher lined coat quite proudly and sensually.

They stop for lunch down the street from the Furrier Couture.

"I'm so surprised with my reaction to Gretchen and her seduction of me son. I hope you aren't jealous?"

"No way mom. You two were so incredibly beautiful with your seductions .. I was really turned on by it. Promise me that I can always watch?"

"Of course."

Their furs are falling a bit out of their bags and their own furs spill over the seats of their booth while they sit.

When the waitress comes over she can see George's stiffy from their fun at the fur shop.

The young cute red headed waitress smiles big and stands close to take their order, admiring their furs. She's wearing a short ruffly skirt which she swings a bit while she talks.

George has seen Colleen in school before though he hasn't met her before.

With one hand stroking George's fur lining ... "Can I touch your fur ma am?"

"Of course sweetie. You're really a cutie." so she begins brushing the thick Fisher fur.

Embolden by her Gretchen experiences, Tanya gently runs a finger up the girl's leg and skirt without her protest but with a soft gasping response.

Colleen moves closer for mom to better reach her pussy. Colleen stiffens a bit and strokes the fur with longer and more forceful strokes as mom slips her fingers up into her ruffly panties. She begins fondling her muff and the folds of her labia lips. Colleen is standing in a place that is not seen well from the rest of the restaurant.

"Oh ma am! Please!" gasping a bit heavier.

"Want me to stop?"

"Oh no but .. oh my .. do me more .. later?" not moving an inch and blushing to George with a sudden recognition.

"How about our place after you get off from work?"

"I would love that." smiling softly with a small quiver.

They order and enjoy their lunch. Colleen gets her pussy fondled a bit more each time she comes over which is quite frequent. Tanya eventually is inside her tight pussy and deep enough to discover she's a virgin. Colleen nearly faints with a soft orgasm to her last fingering. She says nothing about this to her son. Why spoil his surprise?

Soon as George and mom get home they are in their new house coats and other furs. They screw perhaps more wildly than ever over mom's new thrilling experience with Gretchen and Colleen. They will have her in a few hours. Certainly together.

After dinner there is a knock at the door.

Tanya opens it to find the cute Waitress shaking in anticipation. She greets Colleen by wrapping her in the huge Lynx Seduction Cape and proceeds to undress her in the Foyer wrapped in the Lynx. Colleen is already furiously fur fondling herself as she's undressed.

"Oh my god!!!" she mutters.

Colleen moans with the fur fondling of her nude body and Tanya fingering her pussy more generously. She can hardly stand so George sweeps her up and carries her off to their bed. Soon as she's buried in the piles of soft furs mom is sucking her wet pussy. Colleen orgasms powerfully, gripping Tanya's thick hair tight to her throbbing pussy.

George moves over her, fur fondling and begins sucking her modest tits. Colleen thrusts her chest up to him and squirms in the thick furs with the two ravaging her sweet freckled body.

George soon has his big tool out for her approval like a bottle of wine wrapped in fur. She begins sucking it while mom is still ravaging her pussy.

"Would you like this between your legs Colleen?"

She nods yes while still sucking George to ejaculation. She sucks in all his juices and fur fondles his balls more.

Mom moves up and begins kissing Colleen with her mouth still full of her son's cum.

George thrusts deep and hard into her throbbing pussy to find she's a virgin.

Colleen would have woken the world if not for kissing mom. She shakes and groans with their kissing as she has a massive instant orgasm.

George launches into wild humping of Colleen's tight pussy. He cums many times and Colleen orgasms without hardly stopping. It's a first time she will never forget and she's now addicted to being ravaged this way by the mother and son team. She'll do anything to have these two ravage her daily! She loves getting screwed in furs.

Mom has Colleen suck her pussy filled with her son's cum while she's being fucked by him.

Tanya is ecstatic over this turn of events in their lives. The sense of erotic and sensual lust she feels is overwhelming. Her admiration of her son's fucking skills fills her with admiration to actually see him screwing this beautiful girl.

Mom's beauty to George is also overwhelming as he pummels sweet Colleen's tight virgin pussy while facing her. They kiss while fucking Colleen .. sucking mom out. They have their perfect fur sex slave as George grips his mom's wonderful hair passionately kissing each other.

Colleen is in fucking heaven. Way past the fantasies she had while Tanya fondled her pussy in the restaurant. She knew then she would get her son's super cock in her and finally loose her virginity but never in a thousand years would she have dreamed what's happening to her now. And for all this to be happening in these incredible furs!!

They finally lay back in the furs and fur fondle each other softly.

"Can I come here for more?"

"Of course sweetie. How often would you like to?" anticipating her eagerness.

"All the time!! Well daily if I can?"

"I would sure like you daily." George says.

"Certainly dear .. mom says as she's fur fondling her tits and still fingering her very wet pussy. Mom licks her wet fingers with her son's cum and Colleen's juices .. Someone so sweet as you .. we just have to have another taste."

Colleen smiles with relief and joy of her situation. She leans over and sucks on George's still stiff cock. He strokes her thick soft red hair as he gives up his last load of the day to her. Colleen plays with his sticky cum in her mouth and lips. Tanya leans over for a kiss. They share a cum wet lingering kiss, playing with the thick cum between them.

"You would love having my son's babies, wouldn't you Colleen?"

She blushes beet red without a word. She knows she will be here way more than often as she kisses mom yet more passionately. She feels her tits being sucked and her pussy fingered with more than one hand as she lays buried deep in the furs. Colleen orgasms yet once more sucking mom and her son's cum into herself with their kissing.

28

Martha calls everyone for a meeting on Sunday to get an idea of where her little fur shop is in the grand scheme of things. Besides her and Ben making out daily in the studio she hasn't been paying much attention to the business other than the busy look of the shop when she's here. They meet in the Fur Grotto.

Gennie and Fred are sitting next to Martha and Ben with Frank and Veronica close to them by the fireplace.

Gretchen, Midge and Greg lay back in the padded area to the left of the fireplace with Phil, Barbara, Bob and Nancy laying out to the right, forming a loose circle around the fireplace and center table with the snacks and drinks all laid out.

"Congratulations folks. Sales are way up now. How are you guys holding up?" Martha asks.

"I'm doing great. Several fantastic new women adding a lot to those sales." Phil says.

"Same here." Ben says.

"Never dreamed it could be this good." Bob says.

"What's making it better are the other guys .. our classmates who are getting it on with a lot of girls. They're getting their mom's to come in and get furs. Some of them are joining the club. This is a new tact." Greg says.

"Yeah .. some very interesting sexual relationships happening out there now as a results of us and our furs. Makes me feel real good about what we're doing." Nancy says.

"We have over a dozen regular DH customers now split between the four guys and it doesn't look like it's going to suddenly stop. That doesn't count all the 'regular' customers male and female." Gennie says.

"It's all those multiple sales to a single customer. Like the couples getting fur spreads and Seduction Capes. We are also getting some good mail order business just from our modest web site. We haven't even pumped it up the way we have discussed. Just a few very good images of several of us in furs. We need to get on that more energetically." Gretchen says.

"Web sites should be our focus now with a fur fashion push." Barbara says.

"I think there are a few DH's, guys and girls out there now who would be willing to show off on the regular site and maybe even the porn site." Fred says.

"Fred is right and I think we should get on it right away." Ben says

"What's incredible is the way our furs are opening people up. Not just feeling good in furs but about each other. It's not just because the DH's can come and get a good screw either. It's happening in other ways and combinations .. just about any combination you can name." Gennie says

"I know you guys have been tending to Wanda and Dorothy essentially for free .. especially Wanda. Dorothy has bought some furs at least. I just hope you all treat her well if only as a friend of mine."

"I certainly don't mind .. Wanda anyway. I think we all consider her our friendly shop fur whore. Kinda like the shop cat. It's like she wants it from all of us. Satisfy her insecurities I suppose?" Phil says with a big smile.

"Yeah. Even Dorothy is hard to resist. She did buy another fur last week though. They both promote the shop a lot so they are good for something." Ben says smiling.

"I suppose that about covers new and old business. So the main new thing to work on now are the web sites. Old business is keeping Wanda and Dorothy happy."

They all lounge around for several hours chatting, hugging and just making out together.

Gradually all but Nancy and Bob leave. They sleep together overnight in the Grotto. Fred and Gennie go up to the Studio and make out for the evening then go home.

29

Kim is a close friend and classmate of Colleen. Colleen has told Kim about her new situation with George and his mother in extreme confidence. She can trust Kim. They've been friends since grade school.

Kim has grown to what would be considered a young trophy blond. Tall with nice smallish tits a killer smile, long legs and a butt to die for. The Cheerleaders have been trying to recruit her to join them since puberty.

Things have never been good between Kim's dad and mom or between her and her mom either for a very long time. She has confided this to Colleen forever it seems.

Colleen keeps saying her dad should throw her mom out. She's sleeping with every guy all over town to the point where dad won't have sex with her for fear of getting something.

Colleen has been telling Kim how incredible making love in their furs is, not to mention how incredible George is and how fantastic he and his mom treat her. All about George screwing his mom too.

Kim gets real excited over hearing about Colleen's sexual exploits with a mom and her son. She's happy she'll marry George one day. That is what will happen, Kim is certain.

Kim comes home after school and talking with Colleen to find her dad in a furious state of mind.

"What's wrong daddy?"hugging him.

"Donna finally left."

"And that's a bad thing?"

"No but she took my Mercedes!"

"She took a lot more than a car daddy. She doesn't deserve anything."

"Donna wouldn't dare try to get anything with what I have on her. I've already sent her goodbye note to my Lawyer. With what we have on her I could sue her for alimony. The Lawyer is already filing for Divorce and sole custody of you."

"You've always had sole custody of me daddy." grinning .. still hugging him.

Roger finally laughs over their situation.

"At least the abnormal in our life is gone." he says.

"Why don't you get yourself another fur. That's what a woman would do if her husband walked out on her."

"Yeah. That strategy never worked for her."

"I know but you like them anyway." with a coy smile.

"So you know?"

"Sure daddy. I'm not stupid. Enjoy yourself. You're very handsome and smart. Enjoy yourself for once. Take a vacation from that life."

Roger had married Donna while they were both underage back in the hills of Kentucky. Roger had gotten her pregnant with Kim. They were also very poor and Roger struggled very hard to make a good life for the three of them. Donna was beautiful and very dissatisfied with their life. She never hung around long enough to realize Roger was carving out a very successful business while making enough time to raise Kim. If she had been around she could have shared in that. She didn't. He grew to love his daughter very much in ways he didn't consciously realize.

They both sleep that night better than ever.

Roger has a massive wet dream over his daughter. It's not very clear or distinct other than it is her. He awakes with a start in a sweat.

"Oh my god!! What am I thinking?? .. dreaming??"

He cleans up the mess and sleeps fitfully the rest of the night but finally has his regular furry amorphous dreams he's had since a child. Something Donna rejected.

They both are at the breakfast table and Roger is rather quiet.

"Sleep well daddy? I sure did for once."

"Uh .. yeah. Hey, it's Saturday. Want to make that trip to the fur store with me?"

"Sure daddy. Where are you going?"

"Not sure. I bought my fur in Las Vegas on a trip. Haven't scoped out the local fur scene. Know of any?"

"Yeah. Some friends of mine buy at a shop just down the street. I'm friends with a few who work there."

"I didn't know we had a local fur shop? Never seen it."

"Yeah. You almost have to know where it is it's so discretely disguised. We can walk."

They finish eating and walk to the shop.

The modest garden entry with the small "Furrier Couture" sign hanging over the door.

"You're right. It's certainly attractive and tasteful." as they walk in and the little bell rings.

Gennie greets them .. "Hi Kim. This your dad?"

"Yeah. I'm Roger."

"What can I do for you?"

"I'd like to get another fur for myself. Something a bit audacious. I already have a Mink lined leather jacket I bought a few years back in Las Vegas. My wife thought I was crazy. She didn't care for furs so I never wore it much around her."

"She's not with us any longer Gennie."

"Sorry to hear that. Did she have an accident?"

"Yeah. She lost ALL her good senses and left daddy."

"OH! Well how about a long full pelt Beaver coat or Fisher. I think those would go with your look .. you know the beard and your rugged manly look."

"Thank you. You are too generous."

"Not at all Mr. Trent. You really are handsome."

FurLove
FurLove
258 Followers