Housewives Fur Club Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers

"Now you really know how to sell a guy." smiling big.

Gennie has him in a near floor length Beaver with Nutria lined hood and Gennie can see Kim out the corner of her eye about to orgasm over her dad in this fur.

"How about a fur for Kim?"

"Sure. Why not honey." with an uncontrollable and lustful look.

Gennie has Kim in a full mid thigh Lynx with hood. Roger gets an uncontrolled stiffy seeing his daughter in the most opulent fur of his dreams.

"It's yours honey."

"Oh daddy!! Really?"

"Yeah. Maybe another fur just for school honey?"

Gennie brings out a sweet hooded dark Mink jacket that is so sexy on Kim.

"Oh daddy!! This is too much." smiling big.

"Nothing is too good for my sweetie."

Kim lays the Mink on the couch and puts the Lynx back on. She's hugging daddy. Roger is raging with lust for his daughter, hugging her in their furs as his wet dream continues to flash through his head.

"Let's look around some and see what else they have daddy. You might like some more furs."

"Back this way. Maybe something for the house?"

Gennie has them back with the spreads, pillows and seduction furs.

"Oh my god!" Kim says with images of Colleen, George and his mom wallowing in furs flashing through her head. She knows this is what she was talking about. This is where they got them!

"How about a fur spread to match your coat honey?" pulling down a Lynx spread.

"Oh daddy!! You wouldn't?"

"Yes I would. In fact I'm getting myself one of these dark beauties." pulling down a King sized Sable spread. This is way past any of his fur dreams or fantasies. He has nearly uncontrolled lust for his daughter and is filling a lifetime fantasy over furs.

"Would you like matching pillows for those?" Gennie interjects.

Gennie can see the video now. They will be back soon for the seduction capes which Roger has been uncontrollably eyeing.

"Certainly .. Roger says without a thought .. Maybe enough for now. How are we getting this stuff home?"

"Let me know when you will be home and I'll send one of our guys over in the delivery truck with them."

"Thanks for being so helpful."

"I'm wearing the Lynx daddy. Why don't you wear your Beaver?"

"OK honey. We do want to stop for lunch though a bit early. We can be home by two."

They walk down the street to the place Colleen works and she's on.

"Oh my god you guys! What incredible furs! Come back here with me."

She takes them to the booth where George and his mom seduced her. She's into their furs without reserve.

"Wow Colleen! You must like furs too?" Roger says to her smiling.

"Yeah. My boyfriend seduced me in his furs. It's so incredible!" and Roger's stiffy gets bigger if anything. Colleen gets a glimpse of it and has a coy smile.

Roger and Kim eat and talk about Donna leaving.

"So you don't have any regrets or bad feelings over your mom leaving?"

"I just wish she had done it a long time ago. She ruined any good feelings I had for her over the way she treated me when I went into puberty. You were actually more helpful. She just made me feel bad."

Colleen keeps coming over to fondle their furs. She's always liked Roger and is glad Kim's mom is gone. She just knows Kim is going to be making it with her dad soon. The furs makes it a certainty.

Roger and Kim get home just before two after doing a bit more shopping. He gets her some very nice and sexy cashmere sweaters and some skirts she's been wanting and he is not at all restrained from lavishing anything he wishes on his daughter now that the bitch is gone.

The little Furrier Couture electric truck shows at two loaded with furs. Fred helps them carry all the furs in one trip and he's off.

"I'm taking my furs to my room honey."

"Me too daddy."

Roger is in his bed masturbating with all the furs around his nude body almost instantly. Something he's dreamed of forever it seems and here he has furs he could have never imagined growing up.

Kim is nude in her furs as quick and fur fondling her nude body furiously, thinking of daddy and how badly she wants him to make love to her. It was all she could think about at the fur shop was her and her handsome daddy wallowing in furs, screwing her silly. What Colleen has told her about George and his mom had her over the top with her feelings for daddy. She's feeling no guilt or anxieties with mom gone now.

Bundling her nude body in her Lynx spread she wanders off to daddy's bed.

As she comes in the room he's in the midst of masturbating with the Sable spread and pillows around him.

"Oh daddy!! Let me help."

Kim jumps up on his bed wrapped in her Lynx spread and slips over to her daddy.

She's sucking his stiff cock with a mission before he can utter a word. It's what a good daughter should do for her daddy. He should never have to masturbate.

Roger is frozen with the shock of his daughter's ravishing nude beauty in the fantastic furs jumping on his bed to contemplate guilt or reservation. His cock is swiftly in her mouth. She's artfully sucking daddy with long slow strokes up and down his stiffy. He's unconsciously stroking her thick blond hair, softly moaning with her sucking sounds.

"Oh my sweetie .. oh how daddy loves you."

Roger unloads the cum blast of the century with loud groaning and Kim sucks it all down. He's going crazy with lust and passion for his sweet daughter. He pulls them around together for 69.

Kim orgasms instantly as daddy suctions her sweet pussy hard with his tongue flipping her clitoris rapidly. She loves the feel of his bearded face between her thighs as he pulls her labia lips and flips her clitoris. She has daddy cuming once more.

She rotates around and has daddy hugging her tight in their furs. They kiss passionately with their juices slick on their faces. They kiss and lick clean in a frenzy of passions. She also loves daddy's wonderful chest hair rubbing her tits while they kiss and fondle each other.

Daddy's still stiff cock finds her soft and wet labia lips as he drags it through her thick blond muff. He's in to her short of her hymen, moving his stiff tool around, in and out of her tight twat with his well lubricated cock.

"Oh daddy do me all the way. I've been saving myself just for you."

It is what Kim has dreamed about since she knew about intercourse. She's going crazy for him to totally pole her. She wraps her legs around daddy's butt and pulls strongly to herself. Daddy's cock thrusts fully into his sweet daughter's tight pussy to his cock hair. Kim moans loudly with the trust and has a mix of orgasm and pain.

"OH YES DADDY!!!" she screams.

Daddy slowly slips in and out of her tight and wet pussy quite easily as they wallow totally wrapped in their wonderful soft bed of furs. He consciously fur fondles his sweet daughter's soft body and small tits. Her responses are all he had hoped for with soft kisses and moans. Ways his wife had never in their entire sex life together.

His daughter is already the finest love making he has ever experienced. Her attention to him and softness are overwhelming to the point of tears. Roger truly loves her as no other woman.

Roger is suddenly overcum with the most powerful pulses of cum in his life, filling Kim with his thick warm cream to overflow as he humps her soft body with power and force. Kim moans and groans with an eagerness his wife never did. This feeling of completeness and manliness has him feeling sexually powerful in ways he has never felt. Kim seems to be feeding this feeling with her soft submission and eagerness for his seed. She grips and pulls on his chest hair as she humps his big cock in return. It's all much easier with the lubrication of all his cum. They flail away at each other wildly.

Kim loves her daddy's force and powerful thrusts into her wanting body. It's a complete feeling of lust and love for her daddy she has dreamed of for so long. She's feeling so full of lust for her daddy and incredibly fecund.

They hump and fuck the afternoon away. Neither seems to be getting all they want of the other.

Roger kisses his sweet daughter's body all over and sucks her cum filled pussy several times and Kim sucks daddy's big cock in 69 each time. They love 69. Only shear exhaustion overcomes them.

They finally take a fucking shower together and dress. Wearing their furs they go out to dinner for a celebration feast. It's a very romantic evening unlike any Roger has ever had but always wanted to experience. Strange to have it with his daughter.

Roger simply stares at Kim in disbelief of her beauty and that they are now totally lovers. He has always admired her perfect body which is way more beautiful than her mothers.

The night and all the way to Monday morning is a haze of passion and love making in their furs together.

Kim sees Colleen at school.

"Cute Mink Kim. So how was daddy?"

"Uh you know?"

"YEAH!! It was clear you were going to get it at lunch Saturday! Besides .. you are simply glowing with sexual gratification. That smile!!"

"Shit! I'll bet Gennie knows too."

"Hey .. I don't think we are the only ones they sell to that are into these sorts of relationships. I won't name names but some of our classmates for sure."

"Daddy wants me to meet him at the fur store after school. He wants to get more furs for us."

"WOW! How incredible is that? From my experience it doesn't get any better than that."

"Yeah. I'm sure looking forward to it. Just hope my grades don't suffer. We screwed ALL weekend."

"I'll bet your daddy is a fantastic lover."

"You have no idea! Mom never had it this good, I'm certain."

Roger has a hard time staying focused on his work. Dreaming of his sweet daughter and their love making has him hiding his stiffy half the day. He can't wait to meet her at the fur shop. This makes up for all the disappointments with Donna despite where this may go.

Roger is waiting outside the fur shop for Kim. He's excited like for his first date when he was in junior high. The trill is palpable when he sees her coming. She's even more sensual and pretty than his short memory in her cute Mink jacket and new T neck cashmere sweater. Roger is so glad he got them for her. She'll have a lot more.

"Hi daddy." slipping her arm in his. He decided to at least wear his older Mink lined leather jacket today. They are quite stylish together.

Going into the shop Gennie meets them again.

"Hi guys. Back for more furs?"

"Of course. Kim just has to have more furs for school. I'd like more furs for work as well."

"Daddy .. how about a really big Lynx lined leather coat like I saw on the web recently."

Gennie takes them over to her computer .. "You mean like this one?" showing them the men's runway fur fashions.

"Yeah .. that one!"

Even the guy wearing it looks like Roger.

"Make that two but one Kim's size and Sable lined."

"OH WOW Kim. Your dad is treating you real well."

"Thanks daddy." grinning big time coy.

Roger gets a stiffy the way Kim says daddy anymore. It's like she's sucking his cock when she says it. Their intimacies are just too much for him. Like he wants those thoughts to vanish? Sex with his daughter is an obsession now.

"How about two of those big house capes I saw in the back showroom Kim. It would be real nice to wear those around the house. You think?"

"Oh my yes .. daddy." smiling super big.

"They are unisex and one size only guys. Is that OK?"

"Most certainly." Roger replies knowing full well their purpose.

"We have several in stock. A Sable, Crystal Fox, Shadow Fox .. a big favorite. A Red Fox and a Lynx."

"How about the Lynx and Sable ... daddy?"

"They'll match the spreads. Wrap them up."

"The two leather coats will take some time to make. Something else to wear?" walking back through the other furs.

"I'd like a longer and lighter colored Mink for school daddy."

"Pick one and I'll look for another fur for work."

They wander around for awhile separately looking for that special coat.

Roger finds several Minks then a Wolf coat he's totally enamored with. It's very large on him and super masculine.

"What do you think of this Kim." grinning

"OH WOW daddy! Get it!"

"What do you think of this one daddy?" swinging around in a very large, ankle length Coyote with an Arctic Fox lined attached hood. She pulls the hood up and smiles for him.

"It's yours."

She then wraps herself in a lighter Mahogany Mink of very high quality. It's more tailored but mid calf and a more modest sweep.

"I like this one for the look daddy."

"You look super." modeling a similar male coat for her.

"I like that one daddy. Great for your power meetings."

Gennie realizes they are doing his and hers without realizing they are. She helps them to their car with all the furs.

Roger rushes home just shy of getting a speeding ticket. They have the furs out of the car and are nude in the even bigger pile of furs and in their Seduction Capes.

"Oh my daddy!!" and his cock is deep into his beautiful daughter's pussy hardly before she finishes her words.

Their moans and groans are unearthly as they grapple and fondle each other wallowing and squirming their way through the furs. Their mutual fantasies and passions are overflowing and totally out of control.

Kim begins gripping daddy's cock tight with her vagina. Daddy groans louder with the incredible sensations of his daughter's grip on his tool. Roger has a flash of excitement like none other in his life. His daughter is ravaging him as much as he is her. This drives him to an excess of passions like none he has ever experienced.

"Oh sweetheart .. YEAH!! daddy loves it!" gripping her in a lovers hug as he cums without stopping. This gives him generous lubrication so he can pump in her tight grip. The sensations are mind blowing as he cums yet more into her tight pussy grip.

Kim is straining hard to milk her daddy's bone inside her. It has to be as fine for herself as daddy she's thinking and such control! She's aware she has her daddy totally pussy whipped as the guys say. She knows daddy will do anything for her and buy anything she wishes.

It's not her plan to control daddy. She loves him too deeply to ever cause him the least bit of stress. She's bent on pleasuring her daddy as much as she can. This is just another way to make him feel so much better than mom EVER did. Kim knows she is a far better lover now than her mom has ever been.

Kim is on top of daddy with Sable draped over her so he can see her nudity as she twists and wrings her daddy's cock in her tight pussy grip. She smiles for him while she fur fondles his body and grips his chest hair.

"OH DADDY!! Do you like this?"

"Oh YES sweetie. You do things for daddy he's never felt before."

They kiss, screw and talk seductively with each other for hours in their wonderfully furry cocoon. Daddy knows Kim can play him like a cello and he's loving every moment it. Every moment of passion with Kim is a moment stolen back from Donna.

As they lay back in their bed of furs, Kim lays back on daddy's chest totally wrapped in Sable while he fur fondles her body from her hair to her pussy. While he's squeezing her tits with the Sable ... "Sweetie .. I closed a huge deal the day Donna left. There is no such thing as a fur too expensive or a fur you cannot buy from now on."

Kim smiles the smile of complete satisfaction as she feels daddy's cock stiffen again between her butt cheeks as he fur fondles her body and nuzzles his face in her hair and pulls on her ear with his lips.

She already has everything she could ever want or desire.

More adventures at The Desperate Housewives Fur Club, The little Furrier Couture fur shop and the Stepford neighborhood to come!

Like another episode of the Bob and Ray radio drama "Around the corner and up your street".

HOUSEWIVES FUR CLUB Cliff Notes

Furrier Couture

Ch. 1

Getting things going and the DH start cuming

Martha Winthrop

Wanda a friend

Gennie shop girl

Fried Gennie's boyfriend

Bob

Connie first DH pregnant by Bob

Ben

Dorothy pregnant by Ben

Frank Brewster

Ch. 2

Fred and Gennie progress

Fred investigates the spaces available

Connie gets hers again

Frank gets started

Mary gets it from Frank several times

Crystal gets interested in fur

Mimi gets it from Ben

Debbie gets it from Bob

Veronica gets curious and meets Frank

Mary gets it from Bob and Frank is free for Veronica

Nancy gets pregnant from Bob

Ch. 3

Fred and Frank investigate the Basement

Plans are discussed

Veronica decides she and Frank are an item

Nancy and Martha have an agreement

Nancy and Bob make it

Work on the remodeling starts

Betty gets it from Bob in the racks

Gretchen gets called

Search is on for more guys

Phil and Greg come on

Brenda discovers the truth about sex and furs

Brenda fur seduces her husband Bill

Gloria gets it from Greg. His first time.

Ch. 4

Remodelling is done

Gretchen is hired

Peggy gets virgin Phil

Terri is Phil's second in a day

Review of the Fur Club and the shop

New Business Plan

Fred and Gennie take Nancy as their lover

Midge gets into the scene

Barbara is hired and Phil takes her

Ch. 5

Pat discovers furs and gets her picture taken

Crystal comes back and gets taken by Midge and Gretchen

Pat returns and gets taken by Phil and they make plans

Peggy gets it again from Phil right after Pat

Crystal is back for her furs. She has Bryan briefly then daddy all night.

Crystal orders more furs for herself and daddy.

Barbara comes up with her fur Toon ideas

Brenda and Bill show to buy more furs

Pat gets it regular at home from Phil

George and his mom Tanya get it on in the furs

Ch. 6

Troy and Benny get it on in the shop then his house

Merrith [Benny's mom] gets it on with Phil

Benny and his mom [Merrith] start doing it

Sella [Troy's mom] is talked into furs. Greg takes her.

Tanya and George seduce Colleen after they make it with Gretchen

Furrier Couture meeting

Roger Trent decides he wants fur after his wife leaves him

Kim takes daddy [Roger] in his furs

Main Characters:

Martha Winthrop .. Owner of Furrier Couture .. Holly Marie Combs look

Harley .. Martha's husband [never shows along with most other husbands]

Wanda .. Martha's close friend & trophy blond

Dorothy .. Martha friend and D H .. Ben's first sales mark

Gennie .. Martha's young Salesgirl .. Red headed

Fred .. Gennie's dark curly haired geek boyfriend. tall

Frank Brewster .. charms the kids and they set him up.

Veronica .. Frank's final lover .. a drop dead gorgeous blond

Nancy .. DH turned salesgirl. Bob's woman. Sweet and brown hair

Gretchen Meyer .. the Furrier

Midge .. Gretchen's cute curly blond helper

Barbara .. Gretchen's second blond helper

Bob .. Fred's friend .. blond and athletic

Ben .. Martha's new lover .. light brown hair, tall

Greg .. Midge's lover

Phil .. Barbara's tall geek lover

Desperate Housewives:

Connie .. Bob gets his first customer .. repeat DH

Mary .. Frank's first screw at the shop. Bob gets her pregnant

Mimi .. Her first time with Ben

Brenda Brewster .. Husband Bill loves furs .. become top customers

Debbie .. gets it from Bob

Betty .. another trophy blond .. Bob seduction

Gloria .. Greg's first time .. petite blond

Peggy .. Phil's first DH

Terri .. Phil's second score in a day

Pat .. Phil's score

Sella .. Troy's mom .. Greg's score

Tanya .. George's mom

Merrith .. Bennie's mom .. Phil's score

Relatives and Classmates:

Crystal .. Makes it with dad ..

George .. son of Tanya ..

Colleen .. Waitress .. George and Tanya's slave

Benny .. Troy's boyfriend ..

Troy .. Bennie's girlfriend .. Sella's daughter

FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers