How About Another Drink?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thecelt
thecelt
2,502 Followers

"Do yourself a big favor Jimmy boy and forget her. That's Sally McDonald. She works in the mail room and she's called the Ice Princess. She comes in every so often and just watches the other girls dance and look for guys. She never dances with anyone and she just stays until about midnight and then she leaves, always alone. Most of the guys have hit on her but she won't give them the time of day so leave it be."

Well, that would be the smart thing to do, but remember that I wasn't very smart. I watched as her two friends went off to dance and I decided that now was the time. Amid some hoots and hollers from my buds, I walked over to the bar where she was sitting and sat down beside her.

"Can I buy you a drink?" I asked.

She ignored me for a few seconds and then turned my way. I saw her eyes widen just a little and she sort of flushed. At least I think that's what you call it when someone's face gets a little red and such.

She looked right at me and said, "I would like that very much. Thank you."

With that she signaled the barkeep for another beer. I had one too and tapped the open top to hers in a salute. She smiled at me and took a sip. I decided to see if she would talk to me.

"My name's Jimmy. Jimmy Overton. It's nice to meet you."

"Sally McDonald, and I know who you are. I've seen you when you come up to the Plant Manager's office sometimes. The mailroom is right across from his office door. It's nice to finally meet you too."

"I guess I've never looked over your way cause I would have remembered seeing you. That's a shame since you are certainly nice to look at. Would you like to dance? I'm not very good but I'm willing to give it a whirl if you are."

"That would be nice. I'm sure you're fine."

With that, we walked to the dance floor and we danced together for the next three songs. She felt so good in my arms and she was easy to talk to and to dance with. She didn't seem to be put off by my lack of smarts or my language skills. We got along like we had known each other for years. We walked back to my table and she sat with me and the guys for a while. It was clear that she was very shy but she was nice to my friends. The guys were really impressed and they were very nice to her and she seemed to enjoy their company. Of course, she sat beside me all the time so I was the one impressed. Someone like her with someone like me. Well, it seemed too good to be true but for this one night it was great.

Right about midnight, Sally let me know that she had to get going for home. I asked if I could drive her, but she said she had her own car. The other girls would always find their own way home so she could leave anytime. I hated to see her go and told her so. She took a little card out of her purse and gave it to me. On the back, she had written her home phone number.

"You can call me at work anytime but please don't call my home phone after 7:00. I live with my mother and she's not well. She usually goes to bed about that time. This is my only night free so I always come here until midnight. That's when her nurse leaves."

I walked with her out to her car and waited until she opened the door. She turned to say goodnight and I took a shot and leaned in to kiss her. She tensed for a second but relaxed and seemed to enjoy it. She kissed me back before quickly getting in her car. She shut the door, smiled widely at me and then left. I stood there staring at her until she was out of sight.

I went back into the bar and the guys were waiting for me. I was the subject of several rounds of drinks and a lot of pats on the back for cracking the Ice Princess. On of my friends said something about it being right that both of us were a little slow but that I had moved really fast. Hell, I was just happy that she noticed me. I had no illusions about any more than that. I finished up the evening almost too drunk to drive home but I made it without mishap. God watches out for drunks and little kids, my daddy always said.

Well, two days later, I called Sally at work and asked her out on a date. She accepted! How about that? I picked her up that Friday night and we went to a nice place for dinner and then we went to one of the bars where they had been dancing. We spent the evening dancing and talking and it was great. I really had a nice time and I wanted more. When I walked her to her door, I asked her if I could see her again and she said yes. We made plans for another date and that was the beginning. I quickly found that Sally was fun to be with and she seemed to be happy to let me make all the decisions. She seemed smart enough to me but she didn't feel that secure. Well, she made me feel really smart. We dated for more than six months before I made my move.

I had taken Sally to dinner at one of the nicest restaurants in our little town and then we went to one of the hotels for after dinner drinks and dancing. Sally loved to dance and I had gotten much better at it over the past few months. I actually took lessons to get better and she seemed to be very pleased with me. We danced as often as we could. That evening was especially nice since we were both dressed up and we looked really good together. We had danced a fast number and we were both just a little winded so we sat down to catch our breath. I decided this was the time.

"Sally, I have a room reserved here in the hotel. I'm not trying to force you into anything but I really like you and I hope we can become more than just boyfriend and girlfriend but that will take some time. But for now, would you come up to the room with me?"

Sally looked at me in surprise before answering.

"Jimmy! This is so surprising. You've never asked me before. I had hoped you would and now you have. Yes! Yes!"

Well, as far as I was concerned, dancing was done for the night. I got the check, paid the waitress and took Sally by the hand. We walked as fast as we could without looking like fugitives and found the elevators. On the way up, I took Sally in my arms and kissed her breathless. I had a hard on and she could feel it pressing into her stomach. She didn't back away so I knew it was OK. The doors opened and we walked down the hall hand in hand to room 515. I got the swipe card out and fortunately it worked the first time. They always seemed to give me trouble. We tumbled into the room, pulling at each other's clothes trying to get the other naked. We fell onto the bed and finally all clothes were off and we were naked in each other's arms.

I began to kiss my way down Sally's beautiful body. I kissed her face, her neck, that hollow in her throat, down between her nicely rounded tits and then to her belly. Once I had gone that far, Sally was breathing heavily and she was shivering. I proceeded down one of her thighs and across to the other and back up to that the valley between her beautiful legs. When I reached that valley, she gave a huge sigh and moved her legs apart, giving me access and permission. I kissed those lower lips and used my tongue to give her pleasure. She was moving almost constantly now and I could hear her breath coming in gasps.

I took one of my fingers and pushed into her wet cavern and began to move it around inside her. She was now moving her hips up forcing her pussy against my hand and she was moaning almost continuously. I put two more fingers inside her and used my tongue on her protruding clit. I began to pump my fingers in and out as I nibbled on her button. She was close, so very close. I picked up the pace and my fingers were moving at a blur as I felt her vaginal muscles squeeze my fingers as her legs came together to clamp my head. She came with an explosion that almost crushed my skull. She was humping my hand with a vengeance until she suddenly bowed up off the bed and stayed that way for ten to fifteen seconds. I waited, hardly able to breathe until she collapsed down onto the bed.

I gave her a while to come to her senses, spooning against her while I continued to caress her tits and her legs. She really had a beautiful body. I could just lay there and watch her for hours. She finally opened her eyes and gave me a huge smile.

"God, that was wonderful. I have never cum that hard before. Where did you learn that little trick?"

"Saving it for you. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"Oh, I did. But now you have to come here and let me give you the same pleasure. I want to feel you and see you."

As she said that, she moved down the bed until her face was even with my cock. I waited, holding my breath, until she could see it clearly. I was concerned about her reaction. I was pleasantly surprised.

"Oh, my God. You're huge! I can't wait to put that in my mouth. Come here you beautiful thing."

Now I have to tell you what I was concerned about. As you can see, I'm a very big man. Tall, heavy and well built. I'm also very big down there. That's a gift from my daddy. He was big too and he always bragged about pleasing the women. I didn't know about that but I saw him and he was just as big as me. As a matter of fact, I know of a few women I was with that couldn't take me in. A couple said that it was just too big and it hurt. So I was always careful before having sex with girls. But apparently it didn't bother Sally. But like I said, she was a big woman too.

Sally proceeded to take me in almost to the base and I was mightily impressed. I had never met a woman who could do that. She moved down on my shaft until her nose was pressed into my lower belly. I felt her throat muscles relax and I was probably down in her throat a few inches. She held me there for a second or two and then pulled back. God, it was really great and I just groaned to let her know. She reached up for my hands and put them on the back of her head, wanting me to show her what to do. Well, I was just not strong enough to be calm and cool so I just did what she asked and began to fuck her face. Not smooth, not controlled, just pure lust. I moved in and out until I could feel her relax and then I just let it go.

I pumped in and out while holding her head steady until I felt the sperm start to move up my shaft. I let her know what was coming and she just put her hands on mine and held them there. I took the hint and started to piston in and out until the cum boiled out. Directly into her throat. It was the most wonderful blowjob I had ever experienced. I must have shot into her for 30 to 40 seconds before the stuff stopped flowing. Unbelievable! I let my hands drop and she let me go, now limp and satisfied.

Now that the edge was off both of us, we were able to have a nice glass of wine which I thoughtfully had chilled and waiting and we rested and recouped our resources. After a reasonable period of time for a mature 35-year-old, I was ready for the final course. I began to caress her body again and she responded willingly. I took my time arousing her to a nice high and then, pushing her over onto her stomach, I put my arms under her and raised her to her knees. She took it from there and was in position for a nice rear entry before I could even get ready. This lady knew what to do! She certainly was no Ice Princess now and she reached back to guide me in as she felt me push against her.

I slipped in and began to fuck her in earnest. As I pushed in, she pushed back and we had a nice rhythm going in no time. This was great and she was hot and I was ready to go a long time. I pumped her for several minutes and she had her first orgasm. I could feel her vaginal walls clamping on and I felt the wetness increase as she came. I continued to plow her through two and then three orgasms before I felt the pressure building, signaling my coming climax. I picked up the pace and began to fuck her with all I had. I was driving her so hard that she was sliding up the bed and her head came in contact with the headboard, making her wince but I couldn't stop. I finally came and I pushed in as deep as I could go and just held on while my fluid splashed inside her. She pushed back against me, helping me stay in deep and she climaxed one final time.

We collapsed onto the bed, her on the bottom and me on top of her with my full weight pressing her into the bed. She never complained once and I finally had the strength to lift myself off and roll over onto my side. We were both panting, trying to catch our breath. I can honestly say that I thought she was completely satisfied. I knew I was. We both fell asleep there on the bed, naked and sated. It was just an hour later when she woke and let out a little yell. I had forgotten that she needed to be home by midnight. It was after 11:00 now.

We both quickly dressed and we left to take Sally home. I drove and she kept one hand on my thigh as I drove. I was becoming hard again just from her touch but I knew that she was not going to be with me again that night. I had hopes for the next time we could be together. When I got to her place, she reached over and gave me a big kiss, asking me to just stay in the car while she went in. She didn't want the temptation. I agreed and we agreed to talk later the next day.

Sally and I became steady and we took every chance we could get to spend time alone, in bed. She was insatiable and I was up to the task. We were a couple. It was just eight months after I met her that I asked her to marry me. She accepted and we set the date. We were married in September of that year. My house was bigger than the one Sally and her mother shared so Sally put hers up for sale and her mother moved in with us and we were able to continue with her nursing care and Sally was able to take over in the evening. Things settled into a nice routine.

Sally and I had the best sex. She loved my big cock and she wanted it as often as we could find the time. With my shift work that meant that we sometimes had to go almost two weeks before we could be together and then it was wild. So wild that we were worried that her mother could hear us. I did ask Meg, Sally's mom, once if we disturbed her but she just laughed and patted me on the arm. She told me to go for it anytime I wanted and not to pay her any mind. She was a great lady and I grew to really love her. But it was clear that she was never going to get better so Sally and I treasured the time we had with her. She did finally give up the fight but I was able to enjoy her sense of humor for quite a while. It's too bad she had to live to see some of the things she did.

Sally and I celebrated our one year anniversary at a nice little restaurant and we finished the evening dancing as we used to. One whole year of marriage and the best year of my life. I was happy and I was content.

Sally mentioned about a month or so later that we should talk about kids. I know I wanted kids and she said she did too but I wasn't sure if it was the best thing to do. I knew I wasn't very smart and neither was Sally. That made no difference to me or to her but it would if we had kids. What if they were dumber than Sally or me? If we had kids, wouldn't they have a good chance at being what we were? Could I do that to a kid? I didn't tell Sally any of this but I thought it. I know my reluctance made her a little sad, but there was time to talk more. It was funny now that I think about it. That was about the time when Sally changed. Little things, but change nevertheless.

The first change was Sally beginning to pay more attention to my work schedule. She said she was trying to determine a schedule so we could try to have a baby when we were ready. She said not yet, but maybe soon. The second thing I noticed was the way she dressed. Sally had always been a very conservative dresser. She never showed off her big boobs or her nice tight ass but she was beginning to do so more and more. I didn't mention it since I kind of liked to show her off. It was just at work but the guys knew her and knew she was mine. They also made sure that nobody messed with her because she was so trusting and not very street smart. Because of my size, not many guys made comments about her but they did slap me on the back when she came by. It used to make me proud. But that changed.

I was working on an afternoon shift when I cut my hand really bad. The guys rushed me to the hospital for stitches and I was fine, but I was sent home for the rest of the shift. I called Sally at home to let her know I was coming but there was no answer. I knew it was late and she should be home but thought that maybe she was still at work so I called her there and she answered on the second ring. I asked her first why she was working late. She mumbled something about her boss needing her to stay. I then told her I was coming home because I had hurt my hand very badly. Her answer surprised me. She didn't ask about my hand or what happened, she just cursed and said that she would see me when I got there and hung up. I drove home with my head in a spin. What the hell was Sally doing?

I got home to find Sally just getting out of the shower. I asked her what she was doing and she made up some story about being dirty and sweaty from moving some stuff in the warehouse at work. Well, maybe. She did ask about my hand and I showed it to her and she became all lovey dovey. She was so sympathetic that it made me a little nauseous. I asked her then about having to work overtime but all she said was that it was just a one time thing.

The next thing that made me wonder about things was when I called Sally from work one evening about a month later. It was just past 7:30 and I knew that Sally would be home, probably talking to Meg and letting the nurse have some down time before she got Meg ready for bed. I let the phone ring but got no answer. I knew Sally wasn't home because the nurse wouldn't answer the phone when she was alone. I hung up and went back to work. When I got home that night, I asked Sally where she was when I called but Sally said that she was home and that probably she was in the shower or outside somewhere when I called. I told her that was probably the case and let it go. But I knew that Sally wasn't home again and it was too much like the last time when I got hurt. I decided to talk with Meg when I was alone and see if I could get to the bottom of things. My chance came one morning a week later when I was back on second shift and Sally was at work. I went up to see Meg.

I walked into her bedroom and told the nurse to take a break. She quickly accepted and Meg and I were alone. I chatted with her for a while and then casually asked her about Sally. I mentioned the phone call a week ago and said that I forgot that Sally wasn't there. I asked her if it bothered her and she just laughed. She said it was fine, but she wished she could have gotten to it. She said Sally hadn't gotten home yet so she wasn't there to answer it. She suggested that maybe I could get her one of those mobile phones or whatever they called them now. I laughed and told her to forget it. They were more of a nuisance than anything else. We chatted a while more and I left.

So, Sally had lied to me about being home when I called. She wasn't and she had to come from wherever she was to beat me home. She continued to lie even later when I mentioned the phone call. She must have thought her mom couldn't have been awake to hear the call and know that she was out. It's funny how cheaters get caught with their own lies. This was the case and it was all I needed to turn my suspicions into high gear.

The only thing I couldn't figure out was why Sally was cheating on me. I knew she was sexually satisfied. I knew that not many men were as large as me and I knew that I had moves that made Sally very happy. What the hell could she find with someone else in the bedroom that I didn't give her. I decided that night to find out for certain if she was cheating on me and who with. That same day I went to Radio Shack to get what I wanted. I knew a lot about that shit and I was able to pick and choose and get just what I wanted. I took it all home but waited for a while before I installed it. I wanted to have it in place when my second shift started back again. That was about three weeks away. I did set it up and I tested it to make sure it was working but I left it turned off. But I was ready.

thecelt
thecelt
2,502 Followers