How About Another Drink?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thecelt
thecelt
2,512 Followers

During that month, Sally was her usual self. We were able to spend a lot of time together and we spent a lot of that in bed. Sally was her usual insatiable self and we made love two or three times a day for a week or so. I still wondered how Sally could find someone else more appealing. Hell, I doubted she could even get a climax with someone else since she was hard to bring off even for me.

At one time during that week, I asked Sally if she wanted anything different from what we were doing and all she said was, "Why?" I took that to mean she was fine. She just laughed and said if there was something new that I had found, she was willing but otherwise, she couldn't ask for anything more. So, that was just another puzzler.

Well, I started my second shift work as scheduled and it would be that way for the next week. I turned on all of the microphones and set the recorder to voice activation. I could do no more till something happened. I could only wait and worry and pray that nothing was going to happen. Well, for the first three days nothing did. Then came the fourth night. I came home as usual and Sally was in bed as usual and I thought nothing of it as I turned in. Tomorrow I would check but I was too tired to worry about it. I went to sleep that night with everything right in my world.

The next morning, I fixed the coffee and welcomed the nurse on shift and went up to take a shower and change from my PJs. I took my time, just welcoming the peace and quiet and the time alone. It was good to be alone once in a while. I had no idea that it might become permanent. That was until I came back downstairs, got a cup of coffee and retrieved the recorder from the garage. That's where I kept it. I rewound the tape, put the ear buds in and played it. That's when the world changed for me forever.

There was a lot on the tape, most of which was Sally talking on the phone to Phil Sutton. They were making plans for the evening and Sally promised to make it worth his while if he would take her to the theater to see the latest play. She laughed and generally acted like a school girl, giggling and simpering and making me sick. There was a gap of several hours and then he must have come to the door since I heard the doorbell. Sally was already ready and she simply welcomed him in till she got her coat and then they left.

There was little more on the tape except some mumbling from Sally about time and something about needing to do something before he got there and more mumbling after they got back from the theater. Then the part that I remember as if it was burned into my brain. That's why I was sitting in this bar when you came in.

Tiffany had listened in rapt attention through the whole story as I relived the worst time of my life. I actually felt a little better now, having gotten it out of my system, I guess I did need someone to listen to me. She seemed to pull herself back to the real world before breaking her silence.

"Wow! That's quite a story. You must really be bummed out about it. I'm really sorry for everything you've had to go through."

"Well, thanks. I think just telling you about it made me feel a lot better. So I should thank you."

"Hasn't she tried to call you or talk to you since you left? How could she not call you?"

"Easy. I don't own a cell phone. Never wanted one and never needed one. Hell, all the people I know I see every day. Why would I want to call them? And as far as I know, she has no idea of where I am. So, she can't call me."

Tiffany just watched me with her chin in her hand and smiled before asking me, "Are you really that big? Or was that just bragging on your part to make yourself feel like more of a man?"

Now that pissed me off! That's all she got out of it? The end of my fucking world!

"Well, damn! Is that all you got out of my story? Shit, you're just like all the rest of them. I have no idea of what the hell any woman wants from a man. Sally wanted a big dick. I had a big dick. Sally wanted a man who worshiped her. I worshiped Sally. She wanted a man that would not stray and stay home. I stayed home and I never strayed. So what. So fucking what!"

Tiffany pulled back and raised her head to stare at me. I think I caught her by surprise. Remember how big I am. I usually tried to maintain a very calm manner so that people would not be afraid of me but not now. She had pissed me off. All she cared about was my dick. The bigger the better apparently. So, if that's what she wanted.

"Yes, I'm that big. Do you want to go up to your room and see for yourself? Is that what you want from me? Well, let's go."

With that, I got up from my seat in the booth and stepped back, waiting.

Tiffany just watched me, her elbow on the table and her arm supporting her chin again until I sat back down. I deflated almost immediately and flushed with shame.

"I'm sorry. That was out of line and I shouldn't have said that. It was just what you said." She just reached over and put her hand over mine on the table top and gently squeezed. She was not angry thank God.

"You have no need to apologize and I was the one out of line. I knew it was wrong when I said it but you have to admit, it was one hell of a story and that part was very interesting. I won't apologize about that. Hell, I'm a woman after all."

"I know what you mean. Sometimes it's a curse. Like I said, a lot of women don't like it that big because it's uncomfortable for them. I don't like to hurt anyone."

Tiffany just smiled again. She seemed to want to say something but wasn't sure whether she should. She seemed to make up her mind.

"What are you going to do Jimmy? Are you going to call her? Are you going to go home and talk this out with her and try to find out what made her do this? I think you need to find out why she did this. Don't you?"

"Hell, Tiff, I don't know. What could she possible have to say that would make what she did all right? I can't think of a thing. She just thinks I'm too stupid for her I guess. And I always thought that I was the smart one of the two of us. Maybe this other guy knows things I don't know and can make her happy. I just don't know."

"But that's why you have to talk to her. You need to know why she did this thing. Talk to her Jimmy, even if you don't think there's any chance of getting over this."

"Well, maybe I will. But not now. I'm still way too angry to even think about talking to her. I needed to calm down a whole lot before listening to her cheating ass."

Tiffany got up from our booth and said that she was going to head back to her hotel for the night. She had a plane to catch tomorrow. I also stood up and said that I would walk her back to her car since it was late. She accepted with some relief and we left the bar for the parking lot across the street. It was late and the lot was dark so I was glad that I offered to walk her out. We walked across the street to the lot and found her car quite easily. I waited while she got out the key, but rather than put it in the door, she looked at me.

I asked her, "What're you waiting for. You'd better get in and get going. I'll wait till you're on your way."

Tiffany put the key back in her purse and took me by the hand.

"Can I ask you something first? Without your getting angry?"

"Sure, you can ask me anything. Go for it."

"Are you really that big? As big as you said? Please don't be angry with me."

I was surprised, but suddenly not so angry. Tiffany was really hot and I was just a little horny from telling her my story. Maybe it might be fun to see what she would do.

"Yeah, I'm really that big. Why? Did you want to see for yourself?"

"Yes. No. Oh, I don't know." She struggled with herself and I could see her blush even in the darkened lot. "Yes, I do want to see. Show me?"

OK, now what do I do? I decided to take this a step at a time and see what developed.

"Give me your hand. That's right, just give me your hand and relax. Let me do the directing."

She gave me her hand and I took it with my hand around her tiny wrist. With the other hand, I unzipped my jeans and pulled out my cock. It was flaccid but growing as I released it. Once I had it out, I pulled her hand to me and pushed it down on my cock. I released her hand when she gripped me, putting her fingers around as far as she could, but not able to touch her thumb. She gasped when she discovered the girth.

"My God. I can't get my hand around it now and it isn't even hard. How big does this monster get?"

"Why don't you make it hard and see for yourself?"

She continued to move her hand up and down my shaft as it became harder with each stroke. She seemed fascinated by it and she couldn't take her eyes off of it. I just let her stroke me before continuing.

"I've never measured myself but I know that I am over nine inches long and more than four and a half inches around when it's hard. That isn't as big as some guys, but it's big enough for me."

"Oh my God. I can feel it growing. It's huge. Bigger than anything I have ever seen or touched."

"What do you want to do with it? Do you want to suck it? Or do you want me to put it in? Why don't you just bend over the car and I'll show you what it feels like?"

I was a little angry just then. I know it sounds stupid but this woman was treating me like a freak just like so many of the girls in high school did. Sally never made me feel this way, but Sally cheated on my ass so she didn't count any more. I just felt like a piece of meat that Tiffany was examining and I didn't give a shit how pretty she was or how much I might like to fuck her. I was just pissed. Then she answered my question like it was a serious one.

"Could I just give you a blow job? I'm afraid to have that thing inside me because I might just like it and Ben wouldn't measure up then."

Who the fuck was Ben? And where did he come from. I looked for a ring and didn't find one. Well, I would get to the bottom of this: just as soon as I had Tiffany give me a blow job right here in the parking lot. After all, first things first.

"Wait just a minute."

I took off my jacket and laid it on the ground in front of me. I unsnapped my jeans and pulled them and my shorts down around my ankles and took Tiffany by the shoulders and pushed her down on the jacket and to her knees. She looked up at me, a little embarrassed and maybe a little reluctant now that she was in position to do what I asked her. I wasn't about to back out now because I was as hard as I was going to get. All nine inches was sticking straight out in front of me and bobbing just in front of her face. I put my hand behind her head and pulled her toward me. She relaxed and let me. She reached up one hand and put it on my cock right at the base and used the other one to lift up my balls. It was very clear to me that she knew what to do now and I relaxed and let her take over.

Tiffany massaged my balls and began to stroke the other hand up and down my shaft slowly, squeezing as she did. I really enjoyed her touch and told her so. She smiled and brought her mouth to the head, reaching out with her tongue to lick off the tiny drop of pre cum that oozed out from the slit. She tasted and smiled.

"You taste good. Better than Ben. I think I'm going to like this."

Well, she took me in, wrapping her sweet lips around the head and using her tongue to swipe around the head and down the underside. Since she couldn't get much in at one time, she began to lick the shaft like a lollipop and she used her mouth like I was an ear of corn and she moved up and down the shaft, her tongue swirling all the way. She was actually doing a very good job. At least, I was enjoying the hell out of it.

I leaned against the car since my legs were becoming a little shaky. I closed my eyes and let the pleasure take over. I let her have her way for a few more minutes and then I put my hand behind her head and grasped her hair, getting a good grip on her. I then began to move my hips, pushing into her mouth a few inches and then back out. It felt so good that I began to fuck her mouth with a steady motion, holding her head still with my hand.

She seemed to relax and let me take over. I was now moving a little faster and I could feel the cum boiling in my balls that she still held in her hand. I knew that I wasn't going to last much longer so I stopped and asked her if she wanted me to cum in her mouth or spray away. She hesitated but finally asked me not to cum in her mouth. I handed her my handkerchief and told her to be ready to put it over the head when I told her to. She nodded and I put my cock back in her mouth and began fucking her face again. This time I just speeded up when I felt my climax beginning.

I held it until I could hold it no more and then yelled at her, "NOW!"

She backed away as I let go of her hair and she took the handkerchief to the head of my cock just as I had told her. I came! God, did I cum. She had done a very good job of getting me off and I just let it flow until it finally dried up. I took the handkerchief from her and cleaned myself up before putting it away. I reached a hand down to help her up to her feet. I got my jacket and then just stood there, waiting for her to say something.

"That was something that I'll remember for a long time. I hope it was good for you? I really don't have a lot of experience in things like that. It was just so damn big! God, why would your wife ever look for anything else? You really have to talk to her. Something's wrong somewhere."

"Maybe. But anyway, you were good. I enjoyed it that's for sure. And who the hell is Ben and where is he?"

Tiffany just looked down at her feet before answering me.

"Ben is the man that just asked me to marry him. I promised to give him my answer when I get back to California."

"And? What are you going to tell him?"

"Yes. I'm going to tell him yes. I do love him and this doesn't change that. Once I heard your story, the whole idea of a big cock got to me. I wondered what it would be like and I knew if I got married, I would never know. I had to do it before I told him yes because after that, no more. Never! I can promise him that after hearing your story and meeting you."

Somehow I believed her. She was a very smart and very nice woman but she was just too tempted by my size and she needed to get this out of her system first. In a way, I was glad to help. It was a very good blow job. I helped her into her car and she looked at me for a few seconds before blowing me a kiss and finally pulling away and out of my life.

Now what do I do? I had no idea and no place to go and no one to talk to. I went back to the bar and had a few more rounds just to settle down. I talked to no one and no other women came in while I decided where to go next. I ordered another drink and finally asked the barkeep if he knew of a place where I could bunk down for a few days. I told him I didn't have a lot of bread but I would be able to pay once my final check came in. He looked me over, thought about it and finally offered a small room over the bar if I would act as a bouncer if he needed one. Only had to be there after midnight till closing at 2:00 A.M.. Hell yes! I accepted and he gave me a key and told me where to go.

The room was small but clean and the bed was comfortable. I found a blanket and a bedspread which were all I needed. This would be perfect. I went back down and stayed at the bar until closing, just talking with Hank about nothing at all. Seems he lived downstairs as well and he was alone from midnight on so with me there, he would sleep a little better. I was glad to help. So it was about 2:30 as I laid down on my new mattress, covered by a soft blanket and threw the bedspread over me and fell asleep without a dream or a worry. I slept the sleep of the just.

The next day, I decided that I wanted to see where Phil Sutton lived. I knew his name and about where he lived but no more than that. I grabbed the phone book from the bar and sat down with a cup of coffee compliments of Henry, the day barkeep. Hank had left word with Henry so it was no problem my being there before opening. I had helped Henry with some cases to stock the cooler and he appreciated it. He didn't talk much but he was cool so I stayed there searching the book for good old Phil's address. Phil lived on the east side of town, a very nice subdivision. I decided to drive over there and see what I could see. I knew about where it was and I thought he might come home for lunch. I was going to be there to see for myself.

Since it was after 9:30 in the morning, I thought I might call the house and see if Sally was working. I assumed she would be and if she was, I was going to talk to her mother. There were some things I wanted to tell her and make sure she didn't worry. I really liked Meg and I was going to make sure she was taken care of, regardless of what happened. I wanted her to know that. So I called and the nurse answered. I asked her if Sally was there and she said that she had left for work at the usual time. I told her that I would be coming by in a few minutes and that she should just stay as usual. She assured me that she was still on the job.

I drove my truck over to the house and parked just down the street so that no one would know that I was there. I didn't know whether Sally had anyone looking out for me but probably not. I just didn't want any trouble. I walked in the back door and went in through the kitchen to the family room. Quiet. I went upstairs and found the nurse in Meg's room, rocking and knitting. She saw me and stood up. I just nodded OK and she left. Meg was awake and watching me. I moved over to sit beside her bed.

"OK Jimmy, tell me what's going on. All I know is that Sally has been a total wreck since she came home from work Monday. She was crying up a storm when she came up to see me and she was frantic, I can tell you. She wanted to know if I had talked to you and if you had said anything about where you were going. I told her nothing. Cause I didn't know anything."

"I wished I could have been here to see it. I bet Sally was a wreck. She was a wreck cause I caught her cheating ass with that SOB boss of hers. I bet she didn't tell you that did she?"

Med just looked at me like I had lost my mind. I didn't know what she was thinking but she was probably going to tell me.

"What the hell are you talking about. Sally wouldn't cheat on you. She's so crazy in love with you that the whole idea of another man would just make her sick. She would die before she cheated on you."

"Well, Meg, I hate to be the one to tell you this but you're wrong. Dead wrong. I don't want to have to let you listen to the tape but I will if you don't believe me. It was right here in this very house last Sunday with her boss, Phil Sutton and in our bed no less."

"I want to hear what you have. I don't believe it. That's not my Sally. She wouldn't do that to you. She is crazy about you and I know that for a fact."

Meg was angry and she wasn't going to believe me without proof so I went out to my truck and got the portable tape player with the ear buds and brought it back to Meg. I showed her how to use it and she listened silently for about three minutes before pulling the buds out of her ears and threw the player across the room, smashing it against the wall. I scrambled to make sure the tape was OK and put it in my pocket. I guess she was convinced now.

"Well, do you believe me now? Did you hear enough to convince you? I know it convinced me all right."

Meg was angry and her mouth was a straight line, her lips compressed. She glared at the wall, the ceiling, the doorway and finally at me. I didn't say a word, just let her find her own way.

"Did you do anything to make her think she had to get even with you? Did you say you wouldn't take her to a play or the theater or anything else like that? Did you ever say no to her about anything? Or, worse, have you been cheating on her?"

thecelt
thecelt
2,512 Followers