How About Another Drink?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thecelt
thecelt
2,512 Followers

"You may be surprised when you go to work tomorrow. I talked to Paul Johnson and he's going to fire Phil Sutton's ass. He knows all about you and Phil and Phil is your boss and he can't do what he did. He can't be fucking his employees. So, his ass is going to be fired."

With this little gem, Sally's face got very white and she put her hand to her mouth in shock. She was apparently upset over her lover being fired. Well, wasn't that too fucking bad.

"But that's not right. It wasn't Mr. Sutton's fault. I was the one that made him do what we did. You can't fire him! That's wrong. It was my fault. It was!"

"No Sally. He was the boss. You could come on to him all you wanted and he was supposed to say no. Or at least report you to his boss, but he didn't. He fucked another man's wife, he fucked one of his employees and finally, he cheated on his own wife. Phil Sutton is an asshole and he's going to be fired. That's all there is to it! Paul is doing the firing and he is Phil's boss. So, tough shit for Phil!"

Sally just stared at me, not understanding most of this but that was too bad.

"Finally, since I obviously can't satisfy you anymore as a husband or a lover, I guess we have to get divorced. I can't share you with that son of a bitch and I won't be treated with such disrespect again. I know I'm not very smart but I'll be damned if I'll let you badmouth me to someone like Phil Sutton. I'll let you get the attorney and you can set the terms. I already said you could have the house but I don't have much else so you can't really ask for much, but I'll do what I can to be fair."

I didn't tell her about the lawsuit since I didn't want her to have any claim to that money. I would talk to Paul tomorrow and mention this to him. I didn't want to get all that money and then have to share it with Sally. After all, she was the one that caused the problem. She shouldn't get paid for it. But after I said my piece, I was caught by surprise when Sally looked at me like I was losing my mind. She wasn't hunched over now, nor was she crying or silent.

"What do you mean you can't satisfy me as my husband and lover? What the hell does that mean and why would you say something like that? You son of a bitch! I never said that and I never gave you cause to say something like that. That was mean and uncalled for!"

Now I was confused and I didn't know what to say. How could she think I could think anything else? I had heard her with her lover and I heard what she said to him.

"I heard you tell Phil Sutton to 'fill you with his cum' and to 'put his warm and hard cock inside you' and I heard you tell him that your 'clod of a husband' wouldn't take you to the theater and even if I did, I was too stupid to understand it. I heard you Sally. I have it all on tape from the last time you fucked that son of a bitch in our bed. Don't you even remember what you told him?"

"I know what I told him and I know why I told him those things but I knew they weren't even true. But he didn't know that so I said it and it made him think he was a big. I know what I said and I know why I said it."

"Well then, why don't you explain to me why you cheated on me with your boss. Why you took him into our marriage bed where you and I shared our life and where I showed you my love for you? Why don't you explain to me why I'm too stupid to understand your stupid plays and theater? Why don't you explain all of that to me Sally?"

Sally was angry now. Why she was angry I didn't have the first clue. What did she think she had a right to do? Fuck whoever she wanted and I wasn't supposed to care? Say shit about me and I wasn't supposed to care? I knew she wasn't very smart and neither was I but even I knew that what she did wasn't right. So should she.

Sally was having trouble getting the words out. I had seen her do this before when she was very angry. She could think of what she wanted to say but when she tried to say it, her words got jumbled up. She always said her mouth worked faster than her mind did. Maybe it did. I know mine did, and that's why I always talked slow. Slow mind, slow mouth. Daddy's words.

"Why didn't you want to have kids with me?"

The first words out of her mouth were quite clear. Clear but stupid. What the hell did that have to do with her fucking her boss? I asked as much.

"What the hell does that have to do with what you did? I never said I didn't want to have kids. I said we would talk about it. That has nothing to do with you fucking Phil Sutton in our house and in our bed. Damn it Sally. You know that."

I could see Sally struggling to stay in control. She was almost on the verge of breaking down but she was fighting it. I was impressed.

"It has everything to do with it. I know why you didn't want us to have kids. You were afraid that they would turn out like you and me. Stupid! That's why you wouldn't have kids with me. Don't deny it. That's what you thought, isn't it?"

Well, that caught me by surprise. I had never told her that. How could she have guessed what I was thinking? I never said a thing to her, but I had thought it. But still, what did that have to do with anything?

"So maybe that's true. So what? So, if I wasn't going to give you kids, you were free to go fuck some other guy to have his kids? Do you actually think I would be OK with that? Did you think it was OK to do that? I'm a little slow, Sally, but even I don't think that way. And I don't believe you do either."

"That's not what I mean. You were worried that our kids would be slow in the head and maybe be worse than you or me. I know that's what you thought. Well, I was worried too, but I wanted to give you children. I wanted to so bad that I came up with this idea."

Sally stopped. I guess she was trying to get enough control to tell me what her idea was. Sally had to struggle sometimes just to make her thoughts clear to other people. I had learned to figure her out quite well most of the time but she must have really wanted this to be clear to me. I waited. As usual, I was patient in light of Sally's limitations. She did the same for me.

"This was my idea. Phil Sutton is a very smart man. He is a college man and he even stayed longer than most and got another degree. I think it was a master degree or something like that. Anyway, it is even better than regular college. So you can tell he is really smart."

So far, she had told me nothing. So Sutton was book smart. Well, tomorrow when he got his ass fired he wouldn't be so damn smart. And if his wife had any balls, she would kick his ass out too, so why would Sally think this was a smart guy?

"So, I had this idea. If I could get Mr. Sutton to make me pregnant, his smart genes would mix with my dumb genes and maybe the baby would be smarter than me. And if you didn't know that Mr. Sutton was the father, you would be so happy when the baby was smart. If you didn't know, then you would want to have more babies and then we could have our own. Then you wouldn't be so sure that all I could give you would be dumb babies. See?"

Well, I did see. I actually understood what she said. Maybe that showed that I was as dumb as she was, but I did see. It was stupid. It was crazy. It wouldn't work, but I wasn't even sure about that. All I knew was that Sally had done this for me, thinking it was all her fault that I didn't want to have babies with her. Could I accept this? I was now totally confused.

Sally took my silence as meaning she had to keep talking. She had taken the few seconds when I was quiet to decide what she wanted to say next.

"I was inexperienced when I was younger and a lot of the boys took advantage of me until I learned better. I know that guys still like to look at me and my boobs a lot. I decided that I would let Mr. Sutton look at me and I would make him think that I liked him. It wasn't very hard since he already looked at me a lot. I just talked to him when he was around and he finally asked me if I would like to make a little money working overtime, helping him clean out the shelves in the storage room. I knew that's not what he wanted, but it was what I wanted."

Sally stopped again. This was the longest she had talked in some time. Most of our conversations were short and to the point. We normally talked about Meg or the house or simple things. We never needed a lot of words between us. Till now.

"That was the first time. I let it happen when I was in the middle of my fertile period. At least that's what Meg told me the time was. She thought I was trying to make a baby with you so she helped me decide when the best time was. I let him have me in the stock room on the day I picked."

Now she was becoming agitated. She was choking up and she had to stand up and breathe as her mother had taught her to do when she was upset. I watched her as she got herself back under wraps. I could make this easier on her but I'll be damned if I was going to. Let her do this. I hoped to hell it was causing her the same pain that she had caused me.

"I only let him do it three times. That was the first, the second was a month later in his office on his couch and the third time was here at home. Here because I was not working that day and he came here at my request. I wanted to get it over with so I wasn't going to wait another month."

A quick swallow of coffee, a few more deep breaths and then, "It was hard for me to do this since Mr. Sutton's dick is so small. Nothing like yours. I almost couldn't tell when it was in me so I tried to make him come as quick as I could. That's why I said those things to him. He didn't know that I never even felt him inside me most of the time and I had to wait until he relaxed to know when he was done. And the things I said about you? That's what the books said to do. Tell the man something that will make him feel important and strong and in control. I read that somewhere. And I knew that Mr. Sutton was afraid of you so I had to say those things to make him feel more comfortable."

"None of the things I did with him meant anything to me other than that if he got me pregnant, the baby would be smart and you would be happy and then we could have our own babies. You were never supposed to know anything about it. But I forgot that you are smarter than me and that you would figure it out. And before you ask, I'm not pregnant. It didn't work and now I thank God that it didn't."

Well, what the hell was I going to do now? I had to think about this some more. But before I could say anything, Sally had some more to say.

"I know what you're thinking. Mom explained it to me when I told her what I did. She said that I ruined everything and that you had the right to divorce me now since I broke the vows from our wedding day. That's what you said in your note to me too. I understand. I'll do whatever you think is best. But I would like to stay here with mom. She needs somewhere that she knows. Would that be all right?"

"You and Meg stay here as long as you want. I need some time to think about what you said. I don't know what to say to you right now. You did right by telling me what happened and why you did it. Now, I have to think on it some. I have a little apartment at a bar downtown and it's good enough for me. I'll call you in a day or so and in the meantime, you let Paul Johnson know what you're doing and where you'll be if you leave here."

"I'm not going anywhere. This is our home and I'll stay here till you tell me to leave."

Well, with that I had to leave. If I stayed, I was going to give in because I loved Sally as much now as I ever did. What she did, she did for me and for us. I truly believed that since Sally didn't have a mean bone in her body and she wouldn't hurt me or anyone else if she could help it. Some people might believe Sally was giving me a line of crap, but I knew her and I knew her soul. She was telling the God's truth. Now, was I a big enough man to work through this and go on with our life? I just didn't know.

I drove my truck back to the bar and sat down on the stool and drank my way into some peace. I felt a lot better tonight than I had for some time now. I knew what and why with Sally, I knew Phil Sutton was going to get his, I had some money coming and I could think about taking that job with Paul. I knew it was a security position and with Sutton gone, I could probably go back there. If that money came through, I could work and Sally could stay home and raise our kids . .

Well, it seems as though I was already thinking of Sally and me with a future. Maybe things would work out.

I decided then and there that I wanted Sally back in my life. I was going home and we were going to have babies. They would be whatever they would be. I would just make love to my wife and when she got pregnant, I would let God sort it out. After all, he was a whole lot smarter than me.

The end

thecelt
thecelt
2,512 Followers