All Comments on 'How Deep Is Your Love For Me'

by lovewords

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
lili82lili82over 12 years ago
huh...

well, that was different. different, but i liked it. i hope you continue it.

KissableLips_16KissableLips_16over 12 years ago
What's up with you

What happened to the other stories? Did you decide not to finish them because if you did then you should at least say something. I adore In more ways than one and sibling rilvary. Finish them please, pretty please with a cherry on top.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

U r a great writer. Love this. Keep it up:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I agree!!

I like this story, but I do agree with the previous comment, what's up with Sibling Rivalry? Will you ever finish that story? Please do, it was intriguing.

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 12 years ago

I just Love all of your stories.

mariasmdmariasmdover 12 years ago
Wow

Imm that was intense! I'm so glad thAt Brandon left when he did thought. They have a fight and she makes plans with hunter for the next day, how selfish of her. Home wrecker much?

juderboyjuderboyover 12 years ago
WOW doesn't do it.

That was powerful. I hate it when people ask for another chapter to a story that was meant to be complete. But I encourage you to think about it. One very awsome story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I agree juderboy;

wow doesn't do it, but, well, WOW! That was uncomfortable and real and powerful - well written. Unfortunately, I think Brandon's character is right - she and Hunter need to make a concrete decision to either be with who they're with OR be with each other and stop hurting Brandon and Camille.

By the way, how did you know this was the end of the story? I'm always looking for the phrase "The End" to indicate the end of the story, otherwise I'm never sure.

lovenlearnlovenlearnover 12 years ago
That was very real...

Powerful, real, beautifully painful. Why don't we choose the ones that are with us and want the ones we should not ask for? An excellent story and one of the most moving I've read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yeah...

This one hurts every time. Beautifully written but painful nonetheless.

kernredkernredalmost 6 years ago
Wow

This was excellent

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Dang...

This made me so sad. It feels unfinished, also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dave69

I enjoyed the story. I couldn't quite follow I had to read it a few times. It didn't really explain the relationship between the two. But Brando is right she should just be with Hunter. She shouldn't hav that type of relationship with someone other than your husband or boyfriend. Brando was right to get shit of her cos there is only one thing that's goin to happen.

juanviejojuanviejoabout 1 year ago

COULD THIS HAVE BEEN JUST ANOTHER POINTLESS EXERCISE? 2 STARS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovewords@lovewords
I love reading as much as I love writing. I find all sorts of topics fascinating!

SIMILAR Stories