How Did I Start This Lifestyle? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
submarie
submarie
121 Followers

The both said "Nice View stay just like that"

I then felt hands on my ass and on my legs, 2 pairs of hands running all over me up to my pussy and back down to my knees.

"I'm going to fuck you Marie right now so spread those legs there's a good girl. Before I knew what was happening he was in me again, fucking me, and in front of Sandra too.

I looked at her and saw her dress pulled up and her hands rubbing her bald pussy like there was no tomorrow. She was moaning loudly.

"Go on Michael fuck her hard she looks like she needs it"

"Take it all Marie take my cock like the slut you are, I love this outfit it's a real slutty one, doesn't need to be taken off to sample the goods."

Sandra moved in front of me, her pussy almost at nose level.

"Marie I want you to lick Sandra's cunt for me do it now stick your tongue in her."

My tongue came out as if it had a will of its own; I had never had sex with another woman before and certainly never in a back room of a shop. I licked her up and down and buried my tongue inside her lips. she tasted good better than I thought it would.

As Michael thrust in and out I felt Sandra's hands on my head pulling me into her, my tongue going right inside. she pulled me more and more into her until my mouth and nose were almost burried in her pussy. i licked and sucked at her pussy feeling her juices on my face.

As Michael Came, Sandra moaned loudly and started to shake, this sent me over the edge and I exploded too, waves of intense sensations running throughout my body.

"She eats pussy well" Sandra said "What's she like to fuck, still nice and tight?"

"Yeah nice and tight at present. Still got that book on pussy exercises?

"Yes here somewhere I will go and find it while I put all the clothes bags and set Marie up with an account. Enjoy yourself until I get back. I'm sure you will keep each other amused while I'm gone.

"Suck me while she's gone, there's a good slut. Do it nice and slowly, who knows you might even get it inside you again if you do a good job"

I spent the next 20 minutes or so sucking his cock until he told me to stop, bent me over and fucked me again cumming inside me for the 3rd time that morning. I was moaning all the time begging "Don't stop please don't stop, let me cum I need to cum for you, Please"

"Ok slut you asked for it" He pounded in and out harder and harder faster with each thrust until I screamed as another orgasm gripped me and I came and came. Screaming at the top of my voice. "Yes fuckkkk me"

He continued his pounding of my pussy until he suddenly stiffened and came again. I had never known a guy like Michael, Jon could manage twice as long as you gave him a rest. Michael had fucked me and cum 4 times in the space of as many hours and his cock wasn't even completely limp yet. I knew now I was going to be fucked over and over again and I didn't care I wanted it; I wanted Michaels cock up inside me. I was hooked.

Sandra came back in with several large carrier bags and she handed Michael an invoice, he told her "I'll settle this up later if that's ok with you."

We left the shop saying bye to Sandra and she said" Anytime you want to come in and try on some more clothes or maybe more then please do." She gave a broad smile and lifted her dress to show her still wet pussy.

We walked back to the car, slowly; the new shoes I wore took some getting used to, 6 inch heels and a 2 inch platform. I certainly got some funny looks from some elderly ladies sat on a bench.

I heard one say "Look isn't that disgusting, her wearing next to nothing and walking with a black, I bet she isn't fussy who she sleeps with, what a tart."

Michael just looked at her, glared and said "Quite correct ladies and I bet if you were younger you'd be the same and if you can remember back that far I bet you probably were."

We continued walking back to the car leaving them on the bench red faced and open mouthed.

To be continued: When we got to my house.

Your feed back will be received with thanks as always.

submarie
submarie
121 Followers
12