How Do We Go Forward?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they even did it in a men's restroom at an antique store. Tom got off but Mia didn't so when they got back to the car Tom pulled down Mia's shorts and licked her to orgasm right in the parking lot.

Mia would sometimes fill Tom in on Becky's and Lance's sex life. Becky and Lance tried several things to spice up their marriage. Tom always found it interesting and liked hearing the details. Mia even told Tom that when she shared details with Becky that Becky and Lance used to fuel their passion.

*

Tom thought ahead a couple of years. Mia and Tom's passion never faded. They still made love several times a week and still did exciting thing whenever they got the chance.

On the 4th of July weekend that year Becky and Lance's son, Bobby, went to friends for the holiday. Becky and Lance invited Tom and Mia to their place for tequila and a dip in their new hot tub. It was an easy decision for Tom and Mia to spend the weekend with their closet friends.

The evening was fun they ate chips and dips the ladies had prepared and had their tequila shots outside under the stars. Lance and Becky lived on a hill over looking the park where the city held its annual fireworks display.

Mia was dressed in a sun dress which went half way down from her ass to her knees. She kept hugging and rubbing on Tom, this was not unusual, but it kept Becky and Lance staring at them. Becky was wearing tennis shorts and a tube top which kept her large nipples pointed straight out. The guys were very exciting in the attire they both chose, t-shirts jeans shorts and tennis shoes.

After the fireworks Lance announced that it was hot tub time. The girls went to go put on their bathing suits while they guys hoped in with their jean shorts on.

Tom remembered when the girls came out. They both had on matching bikinis they had bought together earlier in the week. They were white string bikinis, the tops tied around the neck and back as usual but Tom remembered how high cut the bottoms seem to be.

The girls stopped beside the tub and Mia looked down at them. "You boy's like?" She asked.

"Oh my god you both look beautiful!" Lance was the first to speak.

"Damn Baby you both look delicious." Tom added.

"Wait, you haven't seen the best part." Mia replied.

Mia looked at Becky and said. "Are you ready?"

Becky answered. "I don't know about this."

"Come on you promised." Mia pleaded.

"Well OK then." Becky complied.

"What's going on?" Tom asked.

"Well this is." Mia replied as both girls spun around to reveal their thong exposing asses.

"Whoa!" Lance replied.

Tom and Lance gazed at the girls as they shook their asses a little then turned back around and got into the tub.

"Not bad, for a couple of broads in their thirties, wouldn't you say?" Becky asked.

"No Honey, your both gorgeous!" Lance stated.

Tom recalled that this was the first time he saw them acting intimate with each other. Lance had pulled Becky in close and they kissed rather vigorously a couple of times.

Mia began to talk about buying the bikinis. They hadn't planned on getting thongs but they wanted to get matching suits. The thongs were the only matching ones in the sizes they needed. She described trying hers on and stepping from the dressing room to the shopping area to the only 3-way mirror in the store. Mia spotted 1 man who really seemed to admire her modeling display and then Becky came out and they both shared the mirror. When they went back towards the dressing room the gentleman that had been watching them looked sweaty and flushed. They all chuckled at the thought of the man.

As they foursome laughed and moved around, they found something interesting about the girl's new bikinis. The tops became transparent when wet and did little to hide their nipples.

"Mia, look at your boobs!" Becky said frantically.

"Oh shit look at yours!" Mia replied.

Tom and Lance looked back and fourth at both the ladies and their protruding treasures.

"Shit first the ass display and now the eraser tips come out." Lance blurted as they all chuckled. "This is one fine night."

They all laughed and joked and the tequila changed to wine coolers and beer. After about 20 minutes Mia changed the tempo by announcing, "Well since everyone has almost seen my breasts I am going to take my top off."

She reached back and pulled up her hair while she stood in front of Tom while facing Lance and Becky. "Baby would you mind?" She asked.

Tom being the compliant one reached up and undid her back strings then reached up and untied the neck strings. Mia grabbed the top and flung to the side.

"Oh Shit that was beautiful." Lance announced as Becky gave him a playful slap on the arm.

"I am not letting that chick upstage me." Becky announced as she stood and front of Lance facing Tom and Mia and pulled her hair up imitating what Mia had just done.

"Honey would you mind?" Becky asked Lance.

"No, not at all." He answered as he leaned in and bit Becky's exposed ass cheek.

"Oh shit." Becky giggled as she stumbled forward almost falling on her visitors.

Lanced laughed and stood and grabbed her by the waist. He brought up one hand and untied the top first which clung to her wet breasts. He untied the back and reached around with both hands and exposed Becky's glistening wet breast to Tom and Mia. He started to massage her exposed c-cups in front of their friends.

Lance cupped both breasts and pointed the hard nipples at their guests. "What do ya' think their Tommy Boy?"

"Nice but I keep expecting you to say, Got Milk?" Tom chuckled.

The foursome laughed as Lance and Becky sat back down. Mia was now rubbing Tom's cock over her shorts and kissing his neck and ears. Lance and Becky were doing some heavy petting as well.

Mia broke away from Toms lips and turned to Becky. "I think the boys need to loose their shorts don't you?"

"Definitely but I think they should stand like we did while we pull them down." Becky replied.

"Excellent idea. Baby, stand up here." Mia held her hand out to Tom.

"Wait a second I am not exactly in a comfortable state of mind, if you know what I mean." Tom reported.

"Becky, does Lance have a hard on?" Mia asked frankly.

"Lets see." Becky fumbled her hand under the bubbling water. "Why yes Mia he does."

"Well Baby it's hard on city what are you waiting for." Mia opened and closed her hand in a, 'come here', fashion.

Tom stood and Mia slipped behind him. She reached around to the front of him and unbuttoned the top of his shorts. She unzipped them and started to pull them down and, POP, out bounced Tom's Mr. Happy.

"Damn Tom. I guess I better quit calling you Tommy Boy." Lance popped off. "I don't know if I want this to go any further now." He added.

"Oh Honey, Mia isn't ashamed that her breasts are smaller than mine." Becky lovingly replied.

"Yeah but." Lance stammered.

"Lance, do you like my breasts?" Mia quizzed.

"Of course they are gorgeous." He answered.

"I am sure I will like your beautiful dick let me see it." Mia winked.

Tom and Mia sat back as Lance stood in front of them while Becky reached around Lance in the same fashion as Mia did to Tom.

When Lance's shorts came down, Mia looked right at his protruding member and then up into Lance's eyes. "Oh Lance, it's beautiful. I would suck that in a minute."

Tom and Becky both said "Hey!" at the same time. "Well honesty is the best policy." Mia proclaimed.

The foursome was now seated and Becky and Mia were busy fondling their mate's rods.

"Well we are both naked when are you girls going to loose those bottoms?" Lance asked.

Mia squirmed in her seat and brought her bikini bottoms up in her hand.

"Hey that's not fair." Lance proclaimed.

"Mia I think Lance wanted to see your pussy." Becky stated the obvious.

Mia turned to Tom. "Should I?" She asked.

"I don't know why you need my permission but I think turn about is fair play." Tom stated.

Mia looked at Becky. "I will if you will."

"It sounds almost like an inspection to me." Becky remarked.

"OK here is what we can do. You take off your bottoms and come over by me. We will sit up on the edge and give the boys a look but no touching." Mia directed.

"This is too much. How about when we sit up on the edge the boys also sit up on their side." Becky suggested.

"Hmmm, that sounds fair. OK Boys?" Mia asked.

Tom recalled how he felt anxious about being able to see Becky's pussy. After all, he was a male and he certainly wasn't shy.

So, both of the guys agreed. Becky had slipped of the rest of her bikini and moved to Mia's side while Tom moved across by Lance. Mia was the first to rise up and sit on the edge but she kept her legs together. Becky did the same as they looked at their men.

Tom looked at Lance and they both shrugged their shoulders and rose from the tub. Of course being males they did not keep their legs together and their eager and now semi-erect cocks were on prominent display.

"OK now were here, when are you going to show us your treasures?" Tom inquired.

Giggling together both ladies spread their knees and let their pussies bloom for their men. Lance and Tom were obviously starring at the crotch of each others women.

Becky was well trimmed and had large rounded labia. Her clitoral hood was fairly large she had a cute mole inside her thigh. Mia was of course clean shaven. Her labia, was heart shaped and you could see a portion of her clit peeking through her clitoral hood. Both were beautiful and the men responded with full erections.

Mia reached in and touched her pussy with her hand. "Stroke it for me Baby." She said looking in Tom's eyes.

Tom wrapped his hand around his cock and started to stroke his cock. "Oh shit that's hot." Becky announced as she started to rub up and down her wet slit.

Lance had not taken his eyes from Mia until Becky spoke. He looked over at her and she now had a finger going into her slippery puss.

Lance wrapped his hand around his dick as the foursome was now engaged in a voyeuristic masturbation display.

The girls did little more than glance at each others actions they were engrossed in watching their males pleasure themselves which drove them to become more deliberate in their pussy stroking.

Tom recalled glancing at Lance stroke his dick then looking at Becky whose very large clit was sticking out and looking like a small strawberry with plenty of juice.

The moans of the women became hoarse and Mia became descriptive. "Oh yeah do it. Oh damn I am hot. Oh shit this is intense."

Mia was the first to break the scene as she came down into the tub and reached across and grabbed Tom's free hand. "Oh please come here Baby." She called.

Tom moved down in the tub and Mia straddled his body and impaled himself on Tom's cock. "Oh shit please Fuck me." She groaned.

Lance moved over to Becky and asked her. "What do you want?"

"Eat me Honey. Please suck my clit." Becky moaned.

Lance moved by Tom and Mia as legs and body's touched in the water. Tom watched as Becky's pussy disappeared and was replaced by the back of Lance's head. Becky watched Mia bounce up and down on Tom while keeping her slutty mouth in action.

"Oh Tommy Fuck me. Oh yeah he's going to lick her pussy. Fuck me Baby Fuck, Fuck!"

Mia was the first to come and she slowed down to turn and watch the other couple. Tom hadn't come but he liked watching Becky trash her head around while she placed her hands on Lances head massaging his scalp as he ate her throbbing pussy.

"Oh Yeaahhh Honey Yeah, Yeah." Becky cried.

Her orgasm wasn't as obvious as Mia's but you could see it in her face. Lance pulled his head back and looked over his shoulder at Tom and Mia. "Damn." He grinned.

Becky slid down in the tub and they all looked at each other and began to laugh.

"That was different." Becky chuckled.

"I hope that wasn't all." Lance queried.

Becky groped Lance's cock. "Oh what's the matter do you need to cum?"

"Hell yeah!" Lance replied.

"Well stand up here and let me see." Becky cooed.

Lance stood with his cock in view again and pointing at Becky. Mia leaned around to gander and said. "Lance it is beautiful."

"It feels a little inadequate actually; I mean Tom's is so much bigger." Lance stated.

"Size doesn't make the man." Mia quoted.

Mia rose and moved to the side of Lance opposite of Becky. The three were standing and Tom was facing them. Becky was stroking Lance's cock and Mia was bringing her hand down towards Lance's dick and she looked at Becky's eyes.

"How big is it Becky?" Mia inquired.

"Well when he is really excited it's about 6 and ½ inches." Becky replied.

Lance was now looking down at his cock as both women caressed and stroked him. Tom sat watching and became a little more turned on seeing the girls fondle his best friend.

Lance became more engrossed in the double hand job as Becky then began to go down his body where her mouth would be in reach of Lance's erection.

She released her grip and let Mia stroke as she brought her lips to his purplish head and let Mia guide in into her mouth. Mia stroked and Becky sucked and Lance's head went back as he began to cum in Becky's mouth.

"Oh, yeah Big Boy, do it." Mia moaned.

"Oh, oh shit!" Lance could barely speak as his load shot into Becky's mouth.

Becky slurped and let his cum dribble out of her mouth and down to her neck and between her volumptous breasts.

"Damn I can't believe that." Tom sighed.

Mia giggled and fell down at Tom grabbing his neck and kissing his cheek. "Do you want some?" She inquired.

"I think I need a break and go take a leak." Tom announced.

"Oh damn Baby I thought we were just getting started." Mia pouted.

"I could use a break to." Becky added. "I would like to clean up a bit."

Lance was sinking into the water and had not said a word. Becky looked at him and said. "How about, some cheese and crackers Honey? Aren't you ready to get out of the tub?"

"In a minute I just want to sit a bit." Lance replied.

Tom got out of the tub and grabbed a towel and headed towards the john. Becky also stepped out wrapped a towel around her body and headed towards her bedroom.

Tom remembered coming out of the restroom and hearing Becky moving in the kitchen. He went to see if he could help her and really see what she was wearing. To his relief she was still just wrapped in her towel and he could tell she had washed her face for her make-up was gone and she was very clean looking.

"Need some help?" Tom asked.

"I don't now what did you have in mind?" Becky answered in a flirting tone.

"It's the perfect time for me to." He hesitated while staring in her eyes. "Cut the cheese." He said in a lowered tone.

Becky cracked up and Tom moved beside her and started to try and help.

"No I can do it I just want you to answer a question." Becky asked.

"OK what to you want to know?" To replied.

"Just how big is your cock?" Becky asked with a wink.

Tom blushed and looked down. The mere mention of his cock started a chain reaction and it started to grow under his towel.

"Mia had to measure it once and I saw it as 7 and 3/4's she says it was 8 inches." He replied.

"I think it's the added width that makes it look so big." Becky commented.

"Having a larger cock isn't the best thing I worry about hurting Mia sometimes." Tom stated.

"Hmm I think being hurt a little is good sometimes." Becky stated shyly as she started to put the cheese and crackers on a serving tray.

"There are some things I would like to be able to do but can't.' Tom confided.

"Like anal?" Becky replied looked at Tom with a wink.

Again Tom blushed. "Mia tells you everything, doesn't she?"

"Well pretty much, doesn't she share things with you?" Becky questioned.

"I think so but you know Mia she likes making you think she is holding something back." Tom confided.

"Well Lance and I have found anal to be something to stir us up." Becky looked into Tom's eyes. "I like it in the ass!" She winked and reached down and squeezed Tom's dick over the towel.

Tom swallowed hard as they picked up the tray and fresh drinks and started towards the hot tub. When they got in view of the tub, they saw Mia moving away from Lance.

"I wonder what they have been doing." Becky commented.

They went outside to a smiling Lance and Mia. They took the refreshments to the table and sat in chairs. Becky looked over at Lance and said. "Come on Honey."

Lance and Mia climbed out of the tub and grabbed towels. They wrapped up and approached the table. Mia sat on Tom's lap and Lance grabbed a chair. Not much was being said and now you could feel tension in the air.

Tom reached down and felt Mia's pussy. Their was cum. And not her cum. While Becky and Tom were gone, Lance fucked Mia. Tom felt his heart sink.

"I see you too had fun." Tom said obviously upset.

"What honey?" Mia tried to act innocent.

"I was enjoying things together but I didn't expect you too to fuck as soon as you were alone." Tom stated.

"You Fucked her!" Becky said with a start.

"Hey I thought that was what we were doing." Lance replied in defense.

"I thought we were playing together not separate." Becky felt betrayed.

"Yeah I guess we had different ideas." Tom stated with a troubled heart.

For the next couple of month's things between the foursome calmed down. Mia and Tom slowed down too.

One evening Mia and Tom broke down and had a heart to heart with a lot of tears. Tom didn't cry but his sincerity showed.

The main point was the disappointment that she did something without him. Not so much that Lance fucked her but that she did it behind Tom's back. They had both had other partners before they married and it wasn't jealousy. It felt like betrayal.

Tom shared with Mia how turned on he got when Mia and Becky both got Lance off. He probably would have enjoyed Lance fucking her as long as he was their and they were sharing the experience.

Tom later learned that Lance and Becky were having a hard time dealing with what happened. It was decided that they all needed to get together and talk.

A couple of more years passed and things were healed. After the foursome discussed their feelings and the boundaries they each expected their friendship became strong again.

*

They now shared serious flirting with each other. Becky and Tom flirted and pinched each others asses they even did some light kissing from time to time.

Outwardly Lance and Mia never seemed to do more than the innocent flirting as well. Tom did walk into the kitchen to find Lance behind Mia while she had her hands on the counter. He was obviously dry humping her ass. Mia looked Back at Tom and she grinned she pushed Lance back with her ass and went to Tom. She put her arms around Tom's neck. "He is insatiable Baby". They both grinned and kissed.

*

Then came the day when all of their lives changed. Lance was seriously hurt at his job. Lance worked in construction and had fallen from the back of a 2 story house. He had a severe compound fracture of his left tibia and also fractured his left wrist and had a serious concussion.

Becky spent most of the time at the hospital while he had surgery and when he was in recovery. He went into a coma and it was scary. He came out of the coma and was moved to a private room where he did little more than sleep.

Mia and Tom were out of town on a trip. They cut it short and got back as soon as they could. They went to the hospital to comfort Becky. The learned that their son Bobby was at his Grandparents and Becky had been at the hospital for 3 days straight.

Tom volunteered to stay with Lance so Mia could Take Becky home and get some rest. Mia insisted it would be better if Tom took Becky in Becky's car and that she would stay with Lance.