How Do We Go Forward?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So Tom and Becky headed to Becky's. When they got to the house they went in and Tom offered to fix Becky something to eat. Becky looked into Tom' eyes, "I would love a grilled cheese and tomato soup." She looked like a tired little girl.

Tom went to work in the kitchen and Becky went back to her bedroom and climbed in the shower.

Tom was finished and had Becky's meal set up nicely on the kitchen table. Becky came in wearing a robe which was fairly short with seriously exposed cleavage. When she sat down even more cleavage was exposed.

"This looks good. Things have been so tense it is good to relax a moment." Becky confided.

"I am sure Lance will be OK." Tom tried to sooth her.

"I know he will, the Doctor kept commenting on how strong he is." Becky said with confidence.

She was all but finished with her meal when Tom said. "Well I guess Mia will be their when he wakes up. Do you worry about him seeing her and not you?" Tom asked.

"No just as so long as someone he knows is there. Everything will be fine. Besides He and Mia seem to have become kinda close, don't you think?" Mia replied.

"Yeah I guess they have. Don't you worry about them getting too close?" Tom probed.

"Lance will always be mine. Our little episodes have only brought us closer." Becky was confident in her words.

Tom remembered how difficult it was to sit there with Becky while all but her nipples were exposed to him. He kept looking down at them and when he looked up Becky was looking at him and smiling.

"Would you be a dear and fix us a couple of screw drivers? I really need to relax now?" Becky asked.

"Sure thing Bec." Tom replied as he jumped up and went to the liquor cabinet.

They sat, drank and talked through 2 strong rounds. Tom had received several flashes of Becky's large globes as he was able to make her laugh and lighten her tense mood.

"You know, it will be some time before Lance can ring my bell. I think we need to get a little closer and share something Lance and Mia already have." Becky proclaimed.

"What are you saying? Do you want to fool around while my wife and your husband are at the hospital?" Tom asked.

"I don't want to full around, I want to FUCK!" Becky proclaimed in a dazed lustful look.

Tom was flabbergasted as Becky stood and dropped her robe and revealed her total nakedness, she had abandoned the neatly groomed look and now had a totally shaved pussy that was already swollen and wet.

She turned and started to walk towards the bedroom. She stopped and looked over her shoulder at the stunned man still seated at the table with his mouth open. "Come on Tom you'll never regret it I promise." She stated firmly and very sexily.

Tom stood as if in a trance that was commanding him to follow the lovely ass that had been teasing him and fixating him for several years.

In the bedroom Becky stood by the bed as she waited for Tom to walk up to her. When they were face to face with her naked breast lightly touching his shirt she reached both arms around his neck and kissed him. Tom returned the kiss as his hands now on automatic cupped her ass cheeks and squeezed.

Becky backed away and turned and crawled like a cat onto the bed. She looked over at Tom as she rolled and lay on her back. "Strip for me Tom." She directed.

Tom began to unbutton his shirt as he watched Becky raise her right knee and begin to caress her wet pussy. He almost fell while taking off his pants as Becky brought her wet finger to her lips to savor her own juices. "Show me that Dick." Becky again directed as she rolled over to her stomach and slid up to have her face at Tom's crotch.

Tom slid down his button fly boxer briefs and his rock hard dick bobbed forward in front of Becky's eyes. She reached forward and wrapped her dainty hand around his steel rod. "Oh, My God." Tom sighed, as Becky rose up and took his dick deep into her mouth.

"Ummm yeah, you taste fresh and ready." Becky stated as she had pulled back to sample the pre-cum from Tom's ole one eye.

Tom went forward rolling Becky onto her back and went down to her kissing her passionately as his dick pressed home. "Ohh yeah, I have waited so long to feel you inside me." Becky announced.

Tom began a slow pump as Becky trembled. "Ohh, ohh yeah Tom fuck me. Please FUCK Me!" Becky panted.

Faster and Faster Tom Pumped and Becky screamed, "God I am cumming. I am cumming so big!"

Tom reached down and tickled Becky's engorged clit as she visibly shook. ""Ohh, Ohh." Was all she could muster.

"Wait baby, I want to try something," Becky stated as she reached over to try and open the night stand. Tom rose off of her and allowed her to turn and reach into the drawer. She produced a tube of lube and looked into Tom's eyes. "I want you in and my ass and filling me full of your cum." Becky said in a low sexy tone.

Tom stood on his knees as Becky took the lid off the lube and sat up pouring the lube into her hand. She reached over and began to caress her greasy hand over Tom's throbbing member. She then moved and put her hands on the head board and raised her ass in the air. Tom watched as she reached under and between her legs to apply the lube to her ass. She worked her finger around than in her tight hole.

"Ohh I want that dick in my ass. Tom baby please come ad put it in my ass. Fuck my ass baby come on fuck it." Becky begged as Tom watched her working 2 fingers in her opening ass.

Tom moved up behind her and lined his excited monster with her now gapping asshole. Becky arched her back offering her ass to a larger dick than she had ever had in her rear entry.

Tom placed the swelled head against her ass and slowly applied pressure until the pop of his dickhead entering her tight hole. "Ohh yeah, Baby that's it push it in open me up." An extremely excited Becky panted.

Tom's dick slowly disappears until half of his rod had slipped up the brunettes shapely ass globes. "Ohh, Ohh, Tommy, yeah, yeah." Becky panted with the cheek of her face touching the wall while her hands both grabbed the top of the head board.

Tom bottomed out as the ring of her ass squeezed his dick and the firmness off her ass cheeks touched his pelvis. "Baby please fuck it now." Becky asked as she looked into Tom's eyes over her shoulder.

Tom pulled back some and pushed back in. Out and in, out and in. "Ohh Tom, Tom." Becky lustfully grunted.

"Ummm, Ummm." Was all Tom could produce as the tight ness of Becky's ass was raising a load he could feel all the way from his ass slapping balls.

"I am going to cum, Tom I am going to cum." Becky announced as she moved one hand down to play with her protruding clit.

Tom felt his cock swell more as his seed began to spurt and spurt and spew inside of the tight ass of his best friend.

"Ohh Becky." "Ohh Tom." The pair praised each other as their mutual orgasms tingled in their penetration.

Becky arched Back into Tom's chest as she reached around behind his head and pulled him into a kiss. Their tongues danced as Tom softened and slipped from the open ass of Becky.

*

That episode had happened 2 days ago. Tom was back to reality. Mia was over at the hospital helping Becky get Lance home. He knew he had to go over their when they were at the house. In his mind he was working out how the 2 couples could be a happy foursome. He wanted Mia he wanted Becky he wanted Lance to have Becky he wanted Lance to have Mia.

"I guess I will have to offer Lance a blow job from Mia while Becky and I watch and tell them of our union."

Some input would help me develop this story. I have been working on it for awhile. There are a lot of real life experiences in this story. There is a lot of imagination. Tell me how to excite you more.