How Do We Go Forward?

Story Info
Trying to put together a relationship with friends.
8.9k words
3.67
46.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spoiler
Spoiler
5 Followers

Tom and Mia had been together for 9 years and married for 5. Reflecting back Tom had a hard time trying to figure where things got so strange. He began to think back to the beginning of a very erotic relationship looking for that moment where things might have gotten out of hand.

Tom meant Mia when he was 29 and she was 31. They were both recently divorced and neither had children. Their mutual friends Lance and Becky had set them up. Tom knew Lance from High School and Mia and Becky worked together as legal assistants at a large law firm.

The first date was fun for both Tom and Mia. It consisted of dinner followed by a walk through the cities large botanical gardens. Even though the sexual energy was very strong the date ended with only a very passionate kiss and a plan to go out the following Friday night.

When Tom went to Mia's that Friday night Mia came to the door in short shorts and a pink halter top. Mia was 5' 5" about 115 lbs. She had long wavy blonde hair and was very beautiful. Her breasts were a 34 "B" cup and she had an athletic ass from playing basketball in high school and then she became an avid tennis player. Tom was 6' brown hair and blue eyes 190 lbs and boyishly handsome. He had a good build from years of physical labor.

Mia wanted them to eat dinner at her house so they could get to know each other. That was fine with Tom especially since he would have something as scrumptious as Mia, to gander at without distraction.

With the ceremonial tour over they then had dinner. They casually talked about Tom's work; he was an electrician and had his own business. They briefly discussed their previous marriages and why neither had any children. Mia never wanted children and Tom wasn't really sure about children. He enjoyed his life as it was.

After dinner Tom helped Mia clean up and they poured some wine and went into Mia's back yard to admire her rose garden. They had been laughing and talking for about 2 hours and the summer sun was starting to set. Tom sat on the steps of the deck on the back of the house and Mia sat down very close to Tom and leaned into him.

"I have to tell you when you kissed me last Saturday it sent chills although my body that didn't go way until I got to work on Monday." Mia proclaimed.

"Damn." Tom replied, "I just thought it was a good kiss."

Mia chuckled and leaned in. Tom looked down at her and gave here what she wanted. They let their lips dance with just the right amount of tongue dueling to light the fires they both wanted. Tom had his right arm over her shoulders and his left across her body on her forearm. Mia had her left arm behind his back and her right hand resting on his thigh. After 30 minutes of nothing but lipful bliss Tom let his left hand drop to Mia's right thigh. Mia's hand had not moved an inch but when Tom's hand touched her leg she gave his a gentle squeeze.

Tom began to rub the outside of Mia's thigh as she began to rub his back with her left hand. It was the first time Tom had actually made out with a left handed woman. Something he would later learn had several advantages. He moved his right arm from her shoulders down her back in smooth petting stokes. Their kisses became more passionate and deliberate. Tom made the move with his left hand and brought it up from her thigh to her right breast. Mia sighed into Tom's mouth.

"Let's go inside." Mia requested.

"OK." Tom replied as he backed off and offered his left hand to Mia for her to stand.

They went inside and Tom followed Mia into the kitchen. She went to the refrigerator and retrieved the bottle of wine. She poured them both more and returned the bottle. She was still facing the refrigerator when Tom put his right hand on her left upper arm and spun her around to him.

Looking in her eyes he pulled her to him and kissed her deeply. She quickly reached up and placed both arms around his neck and moaned into his pulsing lips. He moved his hands to her waist and leaned her back against the refrigerator. He pulled her hips to him and for the first time she felt the swelling in his shorts on her pubic bone. They kissed passionately and Tom again started to feel her left breast with his right hand.

Mia groaned as he felt of her over her top then reached under to feel her bare skin and hardening nipple.

"Oh Baby." She winced, as their passion grew.

Not wanting to let the passion fade Tom brought his left hand down to the button on her shorts and began to unfasten them. Mia just began to let things happen as she enjoyed the caresses on her breast and now the anticipation of the touch on her hot pussy. With her arms around Tom's neck one of his hands on her bare breast and the other finding its way down her panties everything else in the world vanished.

Tom found his way down past her furry mound to her very wet passion lips. He rubbed his finger down her slit over the sides of her vulva and over her clit. Mia was starting to slip and her arms around his neck where tightening like she might fall. Tom pulled his hands from her treasures and scoped her up in his arms. He was now caring her towards her bedroom maintaining the kisses while catching glimpses of his destination.

In the bedroom he carefully laid her on the bed and then stood up while keeping his right knee on the bed. Mia looked up at him as he crossed his arms in front of himself grabbed the bottom of his shirt and lifted it over his head. She looked at his chest which had well formed pecks his stomach wasn't rippled but it didn't bulge and he did not have much hair. Just a little in the center, some around his nipples and a trail on his stomach leading down towards his bulge.

With his shirt off he leaned down and kissed Mia keeping his weight on his arms. He leaned up slightly and grabbed the bottom of her halter. Mia pulled up and allowed him to remove her top. He flung the halter atop his shirt on the floor and leaned down and began to tenderly kiss her breasts and fondle her nipples with his tongue.

"Hmmm that feels so good." Mia moaned.

"Unbelievable." Tom replied.

He continued to caress and kiss her breasts then he moved up and lay beside her. He pulled her slightly on top of him and continued the lip dance which seems to feed pure passion to them both. His right arm was now trapped beneath her so with his left he began to push her already unfastened shorts over her hips.

Obviously having problems Mia laid back and simply said, "Here." Then she pulled her shorts off followed by her panties.

Tom moved over between her legs and brought his lips up to hers and kissed her softly he lifted up and looked down at her body. "Damn you are so beautiful."

"Thank you." She replied.

He lay back on her with his stomach touching hers and kissed her again. He ever so slightly started his ascent down her body tickling her neck with his tongue and kisses, nuzzling her breast and nipples with his lips. Sliding his body down until it was between her spread legs with a tongue trail over her stomach. Suddenly his head was low enough he could feel her pussy fuzz under his chin. He turned his head and licked her left inside thigh then he turned to the right and licked her tenderly on that thigh.

"Oh my God." Mia moaned.

Tom slid his tongue over the top of her pussy. It was open puffed out and glistening wet, He dipped his tongue down the open part of her beautifully shaped orchid and pushed it into her love box.

"Oh Tom baby!" Was all Mia could muster as he pushed his tongue out and raised it up toward her magic button. Her juices were sweet, her excitement was high, and Tom knew he was in a place he had longed for. He continued to lick and dance around her clit with his tongue licking from top to bottom from side to side. Sucking her puffy lips into his mouth holding her open with his hands which were under her legs and up over her thighs helping to open her delicious pussy.

Mia moaned and trashed her head from side to side. She could not believe her first time with Tom and he was eating her out as no one had done before. "Oh Baby I am going to cum." She announced.

"No, no wait for me." She heard Tom say in a calming tone.

Tom reached down and undid his shorts kicking them and his underwear off in a very quick manner. He rose up and brought his throbbing dick to the open wet folds of Mia's pussy. She could feel the head as she looked up at Tom who was staring down into her eyes. He came down and kissed her as she felt his hard throbbing cock work its way into her body.

"Baby your cock feels so big!" She exclaimed.

"It's just your pussy is so tight." He replied.

He went in until their pelvises were bumping. He kissed her with renewed passion as his cock began to slide out then in and out. "Oh shit Baby it feels good." Mia trembled.

"I could get used to this." Tom added and the both giggled.

Just then Tom pulled up and pushed her left leg down. In a swift move he rolled over bringing Mia on top. Mia put her hands on his stomach to steady herself. "Oh Yeah Baby I like this!"

Mia brought her knees up beside Tom's hips and began to move her hips forward and back feeling Toms cock slide against her inner walls rubbing up towards her clit.

"You like that Huh Baby. You like me on top fucking you don't ya?" She gasped.

"Oh Baby I have never felt so turned on!" Tom grunted.

Mia brought her legs forward until her feet were on the bed and her knee's where up off the mattress and she humped his cock. "How is that Baby? You like me fucking you like this?"

"Oh Mia I want you yeah Baby I love it!" Tom could barely speak.

Mia's knees were weakening and she wanted to cum. She lay back on top of Tom and kissed him. Tom put his hands on her ass cheeks and pulled her forward. He could know hump her from the bottom and he began to thrust up and down.

"Oh yeah Baby Fuck my pussy. Oh yeah Tommy Fuck me!" She cried.

Tom began to fell his load in his balls. "Oh Baby I feel It!" He announced.

"Me too Baby fuck, fuck!" She gasped.

Tom began to thrust deeper pushing his rod in as far as it would go.

"Damn Baby it feels like your pushing into my tummy!" Mia gasped.

"Oh, oh here it comes! Oh, yeah Baby!" He grunted.

"Oh, Tommy! Tommmmyyy! Yeaahhh!" Mia panted.

He thrust deep inside her and then erupted deep in her pussy. Mia started to shake. Tom felt his toes curl. Their orgasm pulsed together at the same time.

Mia collapsed on top of Tom and they both laid in a daze. They kissed tenderly both in awe at the fire they had for their new playmate.

*

Within 2 weeks they decided Tom should move from his place into Mia's. Their life consisted of work and passion. Every day they woke up kissing and sometimes with a morning lay. The nights were filled with unrestricted sex.

Mia started to give Tom blow jobs but she found she did not like to swallow. Instead she would suck and stroke his cock until she felt him start to cum. She would pull her mouth back to the tip stroke his cock and let him cum in her mouth. She would then lean forward and let his load drip from her mouth onto his stomach.

Tom loved licking her pussy, especially since she was now clean shaven, even after he came in her. He didn't have to suck her whole and oozing cum. He could lick around her clit and help her into additional orgasms. His favorite thing was to have her on top riding him and when she came he would put his arms under her thighs hoist her quickly to his mouth and lick her clit while she hugged the head board. Mia loved this because it triggered multiple orgasms. Tom found that once Mia had cum, she would have more or multiple orgasms. This knowledge led Tom to get Mia off first then the real fun would begin.

They tried anal sex but Tom's 8" rod was too painful for Mia. Tom didn't want to hurt her and when they tried it, her pain and his worrying about her, kept any enjoyment out of it so they were content to do other things.

*

Tom reminisced about the fun things they did sex in his truck, late night motorcycle rides and fucking out in the open country. They even rode in the city at night and fucked in a grassy area behind the office complex where Mia worked.

Then he began to think about the other things that started to develop. Those things centered on Lance and Becky.

Lance and Becky had been a fun couple to hang around with. They did have a son Bobby who was 6. Becky's parents lived close by and took Bobby every chance they got. This made Lance and Becky available for parties and just hanging out.

Becky was 27, 5'7" 125 lbs large breasts about 36 "C" cup and a well rounded ass. She was not a beautiful woman like Mia but more of a cute playful looking woman. The kind that you look at and say, "I wouldn't kick her out of bed." Lance was 29 he was 5'10" 195lbs dark hair and he always wore a beard. He looked a little unrefined but was very charming to the ladies.

At a New Years Eve party things got really strange. The party had about 20 people a keg of beer and a ton of liquor. It was also within walking distance of Mia and Tom's house so they invited Lance and Becky to stay the night with them. Mia and Tom hung out at the party mostly with Becky and Lance but they did mingle with just about everybody at the party.

At midnight Tom and Mia kissed passionately as always and Becky and Lance kissed but they didn't seem to have any real fire. Everyone got considerably toasted and at about 1:00 AM Lance was talking to Tom and Mia and said. "I didn't get a New Years kiss from Mia."

Tom had noticed everyone else kissing whoever they could but Mia and Tom had only kissed each other. Mia looked at Tom and shrugged her shoulders. Tom nodded and Mia stepped into Lance. He wrapped her arms around her and pulled her in. He lipped locked her and even felt her ass over her dress.

When they broke up Mia was laughing and she wiped her mouth. Lance straightened up and they both had a slight looking daze in their eyes. Tom put his arm around Mia's waist and pulled her back to him.

The party continued when Tom had to relieve himself. He went back to the main rest room. When he came out Becky was their talking with another woman named Rita. Becky slung her arms around Tom's neck.

"I saw Lance and Mia kiss. Where's mine?" Becky asked.

"Hey I want some too." Rita added.

"I need to get back to Mia I think it is time to split." Tom replied.

"Oh no, you're not getting away that easy!" Becky demanded.

Becky and Rita grabbed Tom by the arms and led him into the master bedroom. Tom was laughing and going along with them. He knew he could get away but he saw no reason to upset anyone. Once in the bedroom they flung him on the bed and jumped on each side of him. They both took their turns French kissing him and Rita was even brazen enough to rub Tom's bulge. They laughed and got up and returned to the party.

At 2:00 AM the foursome headed back to the house. Singing and laughing all the way. When they got in Becky headed to the bathroom and Mia, Tom and Lance went to the kitchen. Mia pulled out some crackers and poured everyone a glass of Sprite.

"I don't want anyone getting sick." She proclaimed.

Becky came back in and they all laughed a little more about the party and crazy things people did.

Mia was holding onto Tom and rubbing herself on him. Lance and Becky were standing beside each other but they were not showing much affection. Becky grabbed Lance and pulled him from the kitchen counter. "Come on Big Boy let's go to bed and leave the lovers to their business."

Reluctantly Lance followed his wife and they headed to the spare bedroom. Tom and Mia put up the crackers and pop. They then went into the living room and sat on the couch. Mia started attacking Tom Kissing him rubbing his dick through his pants and unbuttoning the top of her dress to show her cleavage.

"Shouldn't we go to the bedroom so we don't get caught?" Tom asked.

"Oh this is more exciting don't ya think." Mia Replied.

With That Mia stood up and pulled up her dress up and revealed that she wasn't wearing panties. Tom looked at her eyes and then her bare pussy. He couldn't resist he leaned forward and started to suck her wet and swollen flower. "What has got you so worked up?" He tenderly asked.

"This whole night has." She gingerly replied.

Tom began to work her over by slinging her right leg over his shoulder. Mia unbuttoned the final two buttons on her dress and unclasped the front of her bra. Tom looked up and saw her breasts and reached up with one hand to caress them.

"Oh Damn I am hot." Mia announced.

She pulled her leg off of Tom's shoulder and sat down on the couch she pulled up her dress and said, "Fuck me Big Boy!"

Tom thought for a split second, "She never called me that before."

He moved over between her legs while on his knees. She helped him undo his pants and pull out his cock. The need was desperate for Mia as Tom began to slide his dick in.

"Oh yeah Baby do it!" Mia demanded.

Tom was fucking her when he saw something move from the hall leading to the bedrooms. He turned his head and right and saw Lance and Becky watching them. Becky was standing in front of Lance and Lance had his hand on her breast. Becky had taken off her clothes and was wearing a robe. He couldn't tell what Lance had on but he was intently watching Tom and Mia.

Tom leaned into Mia. "Lance and Becky are right there watching us."

"Who cares just fuck me Baby!" Mia again demanded.

Tom continued his thrust as he looked back towards the hall. Becky was bent at the waist and he could tell by the way she and Lance were moving that he was fucking her from behind.

Tom looked down and Mia was now watching Lance and Becky as well. Becky's robe was now open and you could tell she was naked and even see those large tits. The couples watched each other as they continued with their partners.

Mia began her usual sex talk. "Oh God Baby Fuck me for them. Do it, fuck me."

Lance and Becky were quiet lovers while they watching them. The most they could see was Mia's breasts and Tom's ass. And the most Tom and Mia could see was Becky's tits and bare legs.

The couples continued and Mia called the action. "He's fucking her Baby. Fuck me good for them. I am getting ready to cum Baby. I want them to see me cum."

Tom looked down at his cock going into Mia wet shaven pussy. He looked at Becky whose head was slightly down with her eyes closed.

Lance grunted and shook and obviously was the first to cum. Becky reached between her legs and was obviously diddling her clit.

"Oh shit I am Cumming Baby." Mia announced more gingerly than she was yelling before.

Becky now added her part with a simple "Oh, oh." And she stood squeezing her hand between her legs.

Tom began to cum inside Mia's Pussy. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him in. "Fill me up Baby, that's it."

Tom fell forward and kissed Mia. He looked back toward the hall and Becky and Lance had disappeared. Tom and Mia went to their room and went to bed.

No one got up until after noon. They were all in good moods no real hangovers. They all had lots of smiles and some teasing but nothing was really said about the night before but something was definitely different.

*

Mia later told Tom that Becky had been complaining about her almost non-existent sex life. She explained that the she was hoping to help her friend by supplying a charge in their relationship which resulted in the voyeuristic display after the New Years party. Tom wasn't sure about being fuel for someone else's fire but as long as Mia's temperature was high he was not going to complain.

Over the next year not much happened with Lance and Becky. Tom and Mia's relationship kept going like crazy. When the weather kept Tom from working Mia would take the day off and they would either stay at home or go some place unusual and simply fuck their brains out.

Spoiler
Spoiler
5 Followers