All Comments on 'How Do You Spell Relief Ch. 04'

by dezurtdawg

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
now your story stacy got two

when will you finish it.

LittleprickLittleprickabout 11 years ago
Good but...

...What's Kim doing here? Bobby T did only mature women. I liked it but it's totally different from what Bobby T would have written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A fine story. I love stories about boys with great big pricks...

and heavy loaded balls who regularly shoot their large loads of creamy sperm up their mother's mommy-hole. Up his mother's cunt is where a boy's sperm belongs.

kennyboy25kennyboy25about 11 years ago
welcome back to my favorite author of 2011.

I enjoyed your continuation. Very different from Bobby T. I hope you do his Aunt justice. Don't forget the moms love of roleplaying. Thank you.

zeakerzeakerabout 11 years ago
Thank you

That's what I'm talkin about!

*****

I'm hoping for more chapters....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
delete

without the original writers permission you are palgerising his characters and story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hi Gang

BobbyT here. I continue to be flattered by having someone feel the need to finish one of my stories. Actually, there are a few unfinished stories that I hope to get back to. I've been overseas for several years and haven't had the opportunity to write much, at least not anything I could post here lol.

And as a matter of fact, I’m here to ask for your help so I can start posting under my own name again (I’d rather see the new stories/chapters get onto the same list as my others).

So here’s the deal, my Literotica account was associated with a Hotmail email account that is no longer valid (It looks like Hotmail isn’t either!) and I can’t log into my account.

There doesn’t seem to be a contact that I can deal with to get some help to get logged in again. The password recovery method sends an email to my no longer valid email address and for now, it looks like I’m hooped.

If any of you have any ideas how I can get going again, it would be much appreciated. You could post your reply as a comment here if that’s okay with dezurtdawg.

All the best from BobbyT and his gang of randy characters (and yes, I still love big tits lol)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great outcome all around!

Dezurtdawg, I'm glad you decided to post your continuation. I also applaud BBV22 for taking the initiative in posting his.

Bobby T, I'm VERY glad you are well. Your original stories have always been favorites of mine, as I know they have for many. I take this opportunity to thank you for your fine efforts and having a positive attitude about these continuations. The fact that not one, but two members felt compelled to write them speaks volumes of your original submissions. That's not to mention the rather passionate discussion about the whole thing. You should be proud. Welcome back!

-Rutegar

austin2k10austin2k10about 11 years ago

To BobbyT, All hotmail accounts were converted by Microsoft to a new mail service called OUTLOOK. Try logging on to www.outlook.com using your old hotmail ID and password. You might be able to recover your data if the account hasn't been dormant too long. Good Luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hotmail is alive and doing well

Bobby T. You should see if you can recover your hotmail account. Just go to hotmail dot com and click the link for "Can't access your account?". Hopefully, you have it associated with a secondary account, or you'll be able to answer the challenge questions.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
Hey Dawg, Glad that you have taken the time to finish this good story

Fantastic.

Your writing style mirrors that of Bobby T's, or you have taken the trouble to mimic his style. Either way, it's a very good story and very hot.

I couldn't tell any difference from one author to the other. The chapters seemed to flow together very nicely.

Thanks for the read...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
BobbyT

BobbyT again. Thanks for the advice, I will try my best to get back on Literotica with my proper username and I look forward to writing and to continue with the stories where I left off. I'm not sure how I feel about others adding chapters to my stories, they are after all, mine. The authors who have chosen to do so are very gifted writers but for the life of me, I don't understand why they don't do their own original work. No harm with following the same themes but to use my characters and story line???

I know my stories aren't in the mainstream but I think that we should follow the same protocol and courtesies extended to published authors. I doubt that many would get away with doing a story about Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan character.

This isn't sour grapes but I have an attachement to my characters and because they are mine, I feel protective.

All in all this is a little flattering but I know I would enjoy reading their stories just as much if they developed their own characters.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgalmost 11 years agoAuthor
HE LIVES!!!!

Hey BobbyT, so glad to know you are still with us! As you know, I had asked for your permission to post my chapters some years ago and since you told me not to I didn't. But when your e-mail account wasn't active, coupled with such a long time since your last post, I felt I could post my three chapters as you may no longer be above the ground.

So glad to hear that rumors of your demise were greatly exaggerated! (sorry Mark Twain)

I posted all three of my chapters within a seven hour period so they are there to stay. I personally am looking forward to YOUR continuation just to see how we differed.

Anyway, welcome back and know that my postings meant no disrespect to you, but only the highest of praise to an author whose story I REALLY wanted to have some kind of conclusion.

dezurtdawg

lanevo826lanevo826almost 11 years ago
pretty good effort

Stayed true to characters but you tell the story at a faster pace. You seem to go from event to event and even day to day very quickly compared to bobbyT. That's not particularly good or bad, just different. Its not easy to mimic someone else's writing, but I appreciate the effort you put in to continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
thankyou!!!

so much better than that other guy that tried to continue the story. so so so soooo so much better.

zeakerzeakeralmost 11 years ago
Bobby T

So good to hear from you. Please take it as only the highest form of flattery to have so many trying to continue your works. It has been a long time!

Please continue your excellent stories. We are here to help you in any way that we can. Last checked, Mrs. Cynthia Smith was still waiting at the front door.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I had No Idea!

I always loved the Bobbi T product. Sent a couple of comments on here asking if anything was on its way but decided it was over. What a treat to discover other fans, new additions and comments from the original author!

Hope they all continue, original and others..

I have to agree with the comment on the speed of events on this branch but heck I didn't do any so I cant complain

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
horny aussie

Thank you Dezurtdawg for taking the reins so to speak and finally finishing this story and not leaving us poor sex starved cretins to get to the final end in the next couple of chapters, pity about the other author who started it couldn't finish it, maybe he lost his way, but who cares now as you've came to our rescue, so once again thank you thank you, so now I'm of to continue my reading of the rest.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
Thank you for continuing this saga

and your restraint of more than two years is commendable.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
to those still asking where are chapters 1-3

the site "bot" has finally recognized the similarity of the first 3 chapters written and posted by Bobby T and the continuation by DezurtDawg.

If you look in the column

Similar Stories

you will find links to chapters 1-3 by Bobby T

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank You!!

Dawg, I’m glad you picked this up. I love your style, in fact, your Eva story-line is one of my favourites! I like where this is going, and can hardly wait to see what happens next.

On a side note, to you think you can do more with Dale and his “Harem”? I really loved it, and can’t wait to see more. One thing that I like, is that you don’t concentrate on large breasts. I am more of a small-tit man myself, and am happy that there are some stories for guys in like mindset.

Keep up the good work!!!

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

This waasss reeeeaaallyy gooood. Thanks for continuing BobbyT's series. I will read BBV22's chapters after reading yours. As you had written in your intro, I do hope that Bobby T is well and still around. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pretty useless if you can't find the original chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Personally I thought you did a wonderful job of continuing this sorry! It seemed to seamlessly flow from part 3! I could barely tell the difference in writing styles! Great job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous