How Do You Spell Relief Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,203 Followers

Considering the fact that her blow jobs are incredible and she absolutely loves my cum shakes, and that she turned out to be a mind blowing fuck, I would have no problem letting her continue 'helping' me. My hip thrusts increased in intensity and a moan of pleasure escaped her lips. "Oh, Tommy, are you kidding me! Are you ready to go again so soon! I had no idea your problem was this bad! I think you should see me as often as possible so you don't get embarrassed in one of your classes." Jeez, now I think she's piling a load of shit like my mom did that first fateful day.

"We'll see," I said as my cock started pumping into her with force. My hands pulled her legs from my hips and I placed her ankles on my shoulders. Becky gasped as her eyes closed in pleasure, her hands clasping my hips as I picked up my pace. My ass was flying as I pulled my cock out till just the tip remained inside of her before plunging my entire 12+ inches into her quivering cunt. With each inward thrust her moans grew in volume and her body began to shake beneath me. Suddenly she was crying out her pleasure as another climax shook her voluptuous body.

I never wavered in pumping my rock hard shaft into her more than willing pussy. Becky began again crying out as she pulled her nipples out about three inches from her massive boobs, her body again climbing a pinnacle of climactic relief. Again I grabbed her ankles and shoved them back onto the couch back, her knees beside each ear. Pumping my cock deep into her uplifted hole, she cried out again, "Gawwwwwwddddd, you are soooooooooo deeeeeeepppppppp, fuckkkkkkk meeeeeeee Tommmmmmmy, FUCK me with your glorious cock. Pound that fucker into me! Yeah, that's it, oh god Tommy, yessssssssssssssssss!" Her head was flailing side to side as her body went non-stop from one orgasm to the next, and to the next, and to the next.

After about six or seven minutes of continuous cumming, Becky lurched her head up towards mine, her eyes wide. "Cum in me Tommy, cum in my pussy! I need your cum, please Tommy. Oh god, oh shit I'm cumming so fucking HARD on your cock. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttt! Cum for me Tommy, give me all of your spunk!" Her eyes rolled back into her head and she convulsed under me as her orgasm continued washing over her like a tsunami.

My balls were ready to explode and they again shot my seed into her hot pussy, trying to put out her fire with my hose. "Yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss! I'm cummmmmmmmingggg Tommmmmmmmmmy. Keep pumping your seed into me, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! Soooo gooood, Tommmmmy, so fucking good, oh my godddddddddd."

My cock finally stopped spurting and my hips stilled themselves. Becky was clutching her body to mine as she tried to calm her entire being. Noticing she was softly crying into my shoulder, I looked into her eyes and asked her if I had hurt her. "No." she replied softly as she attempted to stifle her sobs. Finally successful, she lightly kissed my lips before saying, "I can't believe it took 39 years for me to get royally fucked into oblivion, and it took a student to do it! Christ! My god, Tommy, I love your cum filled cock!"

I glanced at the clock and said "Shit, I need to get to class! I've only got 3 minutes to get there!" I gave her a kiss and then slowly pulled out of her tight pussy. Becky groaned with sadness as she felt the huge void my departure created. She grabbed me and quickly sucked my sagging cock into her mouth, cleaning our combined juices from my entire length. Then she told me to hurry while she leaned back, her hand scooping cum from her gaping hole then taking it to her mouth where she sucked her fingers clean.

Now fully dressed, I opened the door two inches before saying, "I'll see you later Becky," before stepping out into her outer office. 'Shit!' I thought as I was greeted to the vision of the sexy captain of the cheer leading squad sitting in a chair, one leg bouncing tightly on top of the other, her face a deep crimson. Knowing I hadn't locked the door before closing it, there was no way I could do so now.

As I hurried off, the girl had approached the door and lightly knocked. I heard a soft "Come on in..." before the girl opened the door, allowing Becky's voice to carry at a louder volume, "...Tommy."

The embarrassed girl, head down, had entered before hearing my name. Then I heard two females gasp in shock. Looking back I noticed the door was closed and nobody was outside it. Shit, this could be bad!

***

Entering the library at noon I quickly found Becky and we went quietly to her office. I said, "Thanks for this morning."

She responded, "No, thank you! It was incredible and I've never cum so much in such a short time. Hell, my pussy is still twitching from it!" Taking off her top she motioned for me to drop my pants and sit down. As she began sucking on my rapidly rising cock, she also continued talking between sucks.

"It was rather embarrassing after you left. I'm sure you notice Kim waiting outside the door." I nodded. "Well, it seems she had been out there for over thirty minutes and could hear every one of my cries of passion." Licking her lips she continued, "Mmmm, your stuff is so tasty, yum! Anyway, I guess I'll have to stick to blowing you to give you relief, I'm much quieter sucking cock." My look must have been one of puzzlement as she went on, "Kim couldn't believe that, a: you and I had fucked, and b: that you had managed to send me past the moon all the way to Mars. Then she dove into my pussy and sucked out all of your cum, telling me it was much better than any she had had. Don't look like that, she's a HOT cheerleader and gets her pick of the team's star players."

Becky's face then buried itself in my pubic hair as my cock filled her throat. Pulling back off of me she swirled her tongue around my cock head before again taking my length to the hilt. Damn that felt good, I thought before I heard a thump and a groan off to the side.

Becky must have heard it too as she tripled her efforts on my rod. My hands grabbed her head and forced her to stop. "What's going on, Becky?" I asked.

Sobbing, she slumped between my legs as she said, "I'm sooo sorry, Tommy. I had to, she would have told otherwise, don't you see?" Then Kim stepped out of her louver doored closet.

As Kim came into view, I gently coaxed Becky's lips back onto my shaft and moved her mouth on me with my hands. Then she started sucking and moving on her own. "What gives, Kim, you need to blackmail us? Didn't you think you could just ask me?"

"Hey, Tommy, I just had to see it, to see what had made the librarian cum so damn much! I was shocked when you walked out that door, I was trying to remember all the 'Toms' in school but didn't even think of about you. Sure you're on the team but you're not an impact player. Shit, half the school laughs behind your back because you ALWAYS have that sock down your pants." She stared at Becky as her head sucked off of and back onto my 12+ inch salami. "Guess it wasn't a sock!" Then she smiled at me.

"So, now you've seen it. Now what are you going to do?" I asked her.

"Well, I had planned on just leaving, but I'd like to try what she's doing." Trying to look sexy, Kim continued, "So, may I have a lick at that huge piece of man meat, Tommy? Um, please?"

Becky had doubled her efforts on my cock, trying her best to steal my cum from the hot teenager before me. "Take off your clothes," I ordered. Kim slowly removed her top followed by her bra. Damn her rack was fucking fantastic, a full 34C with small hard nipples poking out about ¾ of an inch. "Don't stop." I said.

Hesitating, she finally pulled off her skirt revealing a hot pink thong. The thong followed as she stood before me in all her naked glory. "Nice pussy," I said.

"Thanks, but you don't need my pussy for me to suck your cock." Kim commented.

Smiling slyly I said, "No, I don't, but Becky will. You sucked her out this morning, so it's her turn now." Becky moaned around my cock at the thought and I gently pulled her mouth off of me. "Thanks, Becky, time to see if Kim has learned anything on all those little cocks she's sucked." Becky giggled and moved out of the way. Kim slowly moved into position before my pre-cum oozing cock.

"My god, it's so much bigger up close! I'm not sure I can do this." Looking very apprehensive, her hand slowly moved up and attempted to grasp it. "Damn, Tommy, first one I couldn't get my long fingers around!" Her hand started stroking the end of my cock before she put her other hand on me and gasped about how much was left over. I moved my hand to the back of her blonde head and gently pushed her drooling mouth to my purple cock head.

She tried to push back but I said, "Well, little blackmailer Kim, it's time to get your reward. You wanted my cock, now take it, bitch!" My hand started to give her another push but, at the word 'bitch' her head jumped forward and she engulfed the first two inches of my cock. Her tongue was licking all around my crown as she sucked hard before easing up and backing off of me slightly. Her eyes found mine as she again forced her mouth onto my throbbing member, this time getting about 3 inches inside. By the fourth down stroke she had my cock pressing hard against the back of her throat, her tongue wildly licking the underside of my shaft.

Using my eye movements I told Becky to slide under Kim's bald pussy. Ms. Owens quickly did so and greedily began sucking Kim's sex hard, her tongue driving deep into Kim's gash. I felt a shudder go through Kim's body and her efforts increased on my cock. She hadn't gotten my cock down her throat yet but damn did she have a talented tongue! Somehow she managed to lick her tongue around and around my cock head while my one eye was all the way to the back of her deep mouth.

I had grabbed her tits and was mauling them forcefully while Becky clamped down on her clit, both of us making her groan in pleasure. "Come on Kim," I said, "take my cock deep. You must be able to deep throat, right?"

Kim pulled back off of my cock and said "I'm sorry, Tommy, I've never had a cock down my throat. And yours is so much bigger than any of the boys I've been with. I don't think I could do it, even though you've got more than enough to reach down my throat."

Becky slid out from under her saying, "Move over and I'll show you how to do it, Kim." With that Ms. Owens took my cock into her hands and slurped my cock into her mouth and then gently shoved forward as my entire cock went down her luscious throat.

"Oh my god, that's incredible!" Kim cried out. "You've got to teach me to do that. Shit he's so big, I can't believe you can take him completely inside your mouth and throat!"

Becky pulled back off of me with a loud 'pop' and licked her lips. Then she said, "Kim, just take him to the back of your mouth and take a deep breath, then try to relax your throat as you make your throat swallow. He should go right down." Kim tried what she said and managed to get about two inches down her throat before gagging and pulling off of me. After regaining her composure she tried it again, this time getting about three inches down her throat where she stopped and gently rocked back and forth, giving me a short throat fuck. I groaned in pleasure and she was encouraged to try for more. Pressing down again she pushed maybe an inch more in before gagging again and pulling off of me.

"Damn, Kim, that felt really good and you got a lot of me inside your throat! Not bad for a deep throat beginner." I said. Then I pulled her up to me and gave her a passionate kiss while mauling her tits in my hands. Becky took that opportunity to clamp her mouth over my cock and began giving me an 11 inch stroke into her mouth, burying her nose in my crotch each time. Kim leaned back and just watched her for a couple strokes before saying it was her turn to try that.

Again the pretty teen locked her lips around my cock head and sucked me into her mouth and throat. Once I was past her esophageal entrance she pushed her head with determination and lust until her face was tight against my pelvis. Kim stayed deep on me for several seconds before pulling excitedly back saying, "Oh god, I did it! Tommy, I got your huge cock all the way down my throat. Oh my god, that was awesome!" With that she quickly took me into her mouth and shoved again till her nose was tickled by my pubic hair. She gave me four or five strokes where she pulled back till I was nearly out of her throat before slamming back to the hilt, effectively fucking my cock with her throat. Then she started mimicking Becky by doing about 5 slow and long motions where she pulled back till just the very tip of my cock head was still inside her mouth, her tongue licking it hard before slowly taking me all the way back down and then back out. God that felt good!

Becky had resumed sucking Kim's pussy and her efforts were having the desired effect. Kim looked at me and said, with two inches of my cock still inside her mouth, "Tommy, cum for me, cum in my mouth and throat. Please!" Then her head moved forward and she took my cock completely into her again. Kim started moaning around my cock and her hips were bouncing on Becky's tongue as she began her thunderous climax. That was all it took to push me over the edge. I grabbed Kim's head and held her in place as I came, my first four huge spurts shooting directly into her stomach. Then I released her head and she pulled off of me until only about two inches remained in her mouth, my cum still pumping into her thirsty hole.

Eventually the three of us stopped cumming – Becky's hand was again fully inserted into her dripping pussy – and Kim lay her head on my thigh, still lightly sucking on about an inch of my shiny cock. She coaxed a few more drops of spunk onto her tongue before she grabbed my cock at the base squeezed hard as she pulled her hand to her mouth. She seemed in ecstasy as my remaining cum dribbled onto her waiting tongue. After she had collected it all she leaned over to Becky and French kissed her, letting her have a taste of my seed. Ms. Owens sucked Kim's tongue clean and sighed contentedly.

"Damn, Kim, you learned pretty quickly. That felt totally incredible!" I told the horny cheer leader.

Licking her lips she looked up at me in awe saying "Oh, Tommy, I'm so glad I got to do that for you. You taste so yummy; I just can't get over how much I loved deep throating you." She gave my cock head a quick kiss and giggled when it twitched in her mouth. "Thank you, Ms. Owens, for teaching me how to do it. Your encouragement really helped me get past my fears. And your tongue really felt great on my clit, it's still throbbing. I'm sorry I squirted on you so much." Huh? I looked at Becky and saw her face was coated with Kim's cum, it was everywhere.

Becky rose up and gave Kim a kiss while pinching her boob, then moved over and kissed me too. "You two better get dressed and get to your next class." We both jumped up and started throwing our clothes back on. Becky then grabbed a towel and wiped her face of most of Kim's elixir.

Kim pulled me to her and said "Tommy, are you busy after tonight's football game? We could get together for some more of this fun!" I told her that sounded great but that I had to get home right away as we were having company for the weekend.

As we left the office Becky slumped into her chair, still in all her naked glory. This time I locked the door on my way out.

To be continued...I promise....

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,203 Followers
12