All Comments on 'How Do You Spell Relief? Ch. 04'

by BBV22

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thank you

For picking up this story. I am looking forward to your next installment, please just don't leave us hanging. I couldn't take it a second time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very good

Please put more on soon and make them longer chapters. The first one you have done is as good as the other 3

Sex4LfSex4Lfabout 11 years ago
Great start

I too have always loved reading the first 3 chapters of this series. I think it's great you're continuing it. If someone has a problem with that, fuck em. Let them get Bobby T to continue the series if they can find the asshole. You're style is just as good if not better than his. Go, baby, go!! Let's see some more action between the 3 of them.

panjetarkan1panjetarkan1about 11 years ago
An Enjoyable Start

You have done a decent job so far, but don't forget the mother's love of role-playing. I will be looking forward to reading your next chapter.

Stillness1977Stillness1977about 11 years ago
Very good... and a request

Well done, and you made it clear that you were writing in tribute to the original author.

You've certainly captured his voice.

Would you consider writing the next chapter of Bobby T's story "Replacing My Cum Bucket" -- that's one of the hottest stories I've ever read on this site.

Thanks! -- S

kennyboy25kennyboy25about 11 years ago
you have done justice to the series

I thoroughly enjoyed chapter 4. I eagerly await future posts.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
Nicely done

Very hot and erotic and the sex was very explicit.

Well written and a good continuation of the orginal storyline.

Hope to see more soon.

Thanks for the read...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Where are the Ch. 01 - Ch. 03 ?

Good Read.... But look my title....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Can't wait for Dinner

Well done sir. You indeed captured Bobby T's voice. Looking forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good continuation

Good continuation and I would love to see it continue. The only thing is that it was just getting good and then I wanted page 3 and page 4. I do hope your next chapters have more pages!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
good story

love how you continued the story. cant wait for ch5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You asked, right?

Get er done! Need more support than that?

johnstang2johnstang2about 11 years ago
Excellent

I too have enjoyed this series very much and was disappointed by the author lack of finishing the series.

But this happens a lot. Some authors only write during their college years and once they graduate and get jobs they leave their stories unfinished. They probably don't even check the email account they used when creating their accounts here anymore having another email account somewhere else.

I see nothing wrong in continuing their work in such a situation. You have after all made every possible effort in getting their permission but to no avail and then you waited a long time after that. And then you noted in the beginning of your story giving credit where credit is due, to the original story and author.

So feel good about yourself my friend and no longer worry.

Your continuation in my eyes is very good. The only draw back I see is that there was a lock of the role-playing the mother and Tommy. In all the chapters of Bobby T there was a certain amount of role-playing between all the participants. I thought that added to the hotness of the story.

I would like to point out you used the term 'sperm' in your story. I would like it if the Mother and Becky Owens ended up pregnant by the end of the story. hehe..

John

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
stop it

Just stop it.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgabout 11 years ago
Shame on you both

I too was sad that BobbyT did not continue with his wonderful story. AND also I wrote my own chapters 4, 5 and 6. About two years ago I sent the author a request that he allow me to post my continuation of his story, BobbyT told me not to. So those three chapters lie dormant on my pc where every now and then I read all 6, his and mine.

So, shame on BobbyT for not finishing his own story after he told me he would be, "sometime".

And shame on you for not checking with him for his blessings!

dezurtdawg

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgabout 11 years ago
oops

I didn't mean to write that you didn't CHECK with BobbyT. I meant to say you didn't wait to GET his okay ... which I'm sure he would have with-held. (yes, it is infuriating when stories are left 'unfinished', but as an author you must know that sometimes the fire that created the story just fades away into nothing. Sad, but it happens.)

zeakerzeakerabout 11 years ago
Please more dezurtdawg and BBV22

I would encourage dezurtdawg to publish his continuation as I am a fan of his work and encourage not only more of these excellent additions but also please, someone continue "Replacing the Cum Bucket". Last time I checked Mrs. Smith was still waiting at the front door.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
11 years later?

I say have at it.

-rutegar

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

a long awaited cumtastic sequel! you have faithfully captured bobby t's writing style. please publish more chapters soon

Also, like the other person said, make a continuation of "replacing my cum bucket". I think you would do it justice.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

I loved the original series and this one looks just as hot.

prammyprammyover 9 years ago
Great!

Hey, keep up the great work man. You captured the writing style well and have kept a lot of the great description which made me enjoy this story in the first place. I hope you keep on writing and keep up the great work.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
nicely done

It really feels and reads like a continuation.

as far as your being concerned about, " trying to cash in on somebody else's work ", we all know just how much you get paid for your contributions to this site. If you can figure out a way to cash in on it, go for it.

now the only question is whether to read dezurtdawgs ch. 04 or your ch. 05 next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous