All Comments on 'How Do You Spell Relief? Ch. 06'

by BBV22

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
BoiPussyBoiPussyover 9 years ago
Missing content

Umm so yeah. For me on your stories and poems tab the website is missing the first three parts of this story and this chapter is missing as well. So technically I'm posting a comment on a webpage that doesn't exists. Yeah. . . Please let me know if you know of this is an error on my side or a site thing. I dislike not being able to start from the beginning.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

You picked up right where you left off just as hot. Looking forward to getting April added to his harem too. Just don't wait so long next time.

As to the first reviewer who asked about the first three chapters, read the beginning of chapter four and that will explain everything. You can also see the first three chapters here. (http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?u id=32220&page=submissions). And fyi, chapter six is now on the author's story page, retard.

BBV22BBV22over 9 years agoAuthor
Amber/April??

Argh! Is the second librarian Amber or April? A simple case of disconnect between my memory and my fingers. I know, I know, I could (should) have checked the previous chapter blah blah. I have corrected the error and will submit for republishing immediately.

Several readers have asked where chapters 1-3 are. They were written by an author named Bobby T. You can find them under his name, or simply look in the Incest/Taboo index.

Apologies once more (it's all I seem to be doing these days!)

BBV

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 9 years ago
forgive me for being obtuse

But where is the dinner with the librarian?

Because that's the logical progression if he was able to have sex with the librarian in this chapter.

And the last one.

If it's been posted, please point me to it.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 9 years ago
BTW

I have read the first three chapters. So my previous question is not too be confused with to find them.

I'm asking about the librarian Becky, going to dinner at Tommy and his mother's place. And obviously getting permission to have sex with him.

txcrackertxcrackerover 9 years ago
Excellent !

I have read all the chapters you and Bobby T have written and love them ! I has been a while since this one was written , with the holidays over I am hoping for MORE CHAPTERS .

Thanks for a GREAT read .

tx cracker

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
One more thread to finish

in the 1st 3 chapters, written by Bobby T, a lot of the early conversation between the mother and son characters was about Carol's sister. The sister (his aunt) had recently had a breast enhancement and Carol was going to get Tommy's opinion on whether she should have it done as well. So how about following that trail before bringing in Amber/April?

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
Great

But considering April was probably listening to Tommy and Ms Owens. You should have followed up with her Joining with him.

OlebillOlebillover 6 years ago
Not incest

This story is everything but incest. Incest is between family not everyone else.

jsch1947jsch1947almost 5 years ago
To be continued???????????(I hope, I hope, I hope)

Sir,you are not the only fan that took on the mantle of continuing Bobby T's brief work of genius. You have, however, followed more closely his style and flair.

Your work is superb.

The continued 'role play' is just 1 aspect to your adherence to style.

Please, please, please continue this magnificent work!!!!!

P_DoggP_Dogg3 months ago

To bad this was never finished

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous