All Comments on 'How I Became A Cock Slave Ch. 04'

by bearlover1689

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
OMG!!

It was really nice of Mike to give you to his friend. I'm sure you will continue to be a good little cum dump.

Once you give up that ass you know you will never stop. No feeling better than having your ass filled with cum!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nice

I have enjoyed the buildup of your story thus far. How about adding a few more elements, such as a video camera or public display?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ill be ur cum slut

If u need to get off a load quick and ur in queens i am willing to be ur cum bucket...call me at 718 598 6684

freemic3040freemic3040over 14 years ago
WOW

I have loved this story so much, but was a little disappointed with where this story left. I know that it started as just this guy using him, but I thought that it had built into sort of a "relationship". Didn't like how he just gave him away at the end. But I'm a little soft-hearted.

AuroraDeLucaAuroraDeLucaover 12 years ago
made me and BF horny (thxs)

i love your writings. Thank god i have cock to suck cause i need it now.

pleaseuseme18pleaseuseme18about 12 years ago
Awesome

So wonderfully wicked!

GulfCoastGuy84GulfCoastGuy84over 11 years ago
wow

Wow, simply wow. I love how it turned into a relationship and he is living with Mike, being used any time he wants. I also really love how it is just casually mentioned that "his friends all enjoyed using my mouth". To be clandestinely fucked in public like that, whispered to "not a sound, slut" must have been a dream come true! And to have your ass offered to the other man, without being consulted yourself- I shot my load reading that part. I was actually kind of sad when you were given away, but oh, what a thrill to be treated like property like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

wow i was so horny reading this series ,i loved it thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very hot

It s a pity that i m not living IN the States

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous