All Comments on 'How I Became a Husband Stealer'

by Rebeccahw2

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Two very nice...

.. stories of adultery that i hope you will continue.. but doesn't Jan's husband have a name?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please tell me the last part

The ending is the story i want to hear her putting on the wife's lingerie and making love to him in their bed.

HotMilf38HotMilf38over 11 years ago
Very erotic!

I loved the bit about fucking him in his wife's lingerie; I've enjoyed doing that myself in the past! Please write more about that and how the relationship develops!

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 11 years ago

Let's hear the other story

Anne_SexsmithAnne_Sexsmithover 11 years ago
Nice Story

Wow! Lucky Lady! That whole relationship stuff always gets in the way of great sex.

Hugs

Anne

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very Sexy

Made me really horney especially when you were dressed in office outfit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a selfish cruel whore. Her ex-husband obviously dumped the trash.

So she is enabling a man to treat his wife the same way her screaming asshole husband treated her? And all she can think is how cool and exciting it is? Sounds like she deserves all the misery she suffered in her first marriage. I hope she gets more for helping destroy another woman's marriage.

BestHomewreckerBestHomewreckerover 3 years ago
What an awesome homewrecker story!

I love your story. We have a homewrecker kink and if you do too, please check out my story on my page....thanks for a great story!

HeartbloodblackHeartbloodblackover 2 years ago

I love the story, but I think it would be better if you wrote dialog rather than summarizing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oh. My. Mother. Fucking God!!!!

This is so scalding hot and so filthy dirty!!! I would LOVE to connect in just this way with the 31yo husband of my husband’s office assistant. I am 54, and after getting drunk at their office Christmas party a week ago, he and I made out in the parking lot of the restaurant/club for over an hour and promised to spend the night of New Year’s Eve in bed together at this sleazy motel out near the municipal airport. I didn’t actually get my hand on the meat, but I felt enough through his pants to know he can take care of me. He and his wife have two children, and my husband and have four, but I don’t care about any of that: I’ll totally destroy both families if I can, so I can have him for myself. I would love to have that reputation as a whore . . . . Because I am.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous