How i Came to Love being a Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotbox
hotbox
125 Followers

I guess the early dinner crowd was starting to arrive. Marie brought the conversation back to her house in the 'burbs. She said she'd like me to see it. Wow she's smooth. No guy ever delivered a smoother pick-up line before. I felt so comfortable with her. I had no doubt and quickly agreed. We paid the bill. Well, actually she did, she insisted. I just left a tip, but a nice one for the embarrassed working girl who was really pretty nice to us. We got in our cars. My Chevy is exactly as old me and I look a lot better. It's embarrassing but it runs. She has this silver Acura SUV. It's so neat. I followed her home.

She had mentioned her home, but wow! It is gorgeous! She did not sell it when Arthur died. No magazine I've ever seen had a better looking home. Big two storey traditional looking colonial, light beige with mauve trim (sounds dumb, looks good). Big front porch with a swing. Two car garage on the left. It has remote control doors too. She drives into the garage on the right. I parked in the big long driveway in a parking spot off to the right. "That must be a beautiful garden in the spring," I thought. She went through her home and opened the front door for me. Stunning two story vestibule, elegant chandelier hanging by a long chain way up there... pretty impressive. We put our coats in a hall closet and started up up the stairs to the big bedroom. I knew what I was doing and it felt perfectly right. She wanted to show me her favorite toys she explained.

Gorgeous cast iron canopy bed. Adorable antique furniture, but not stuffy looking, elegant. The bed is king size, of course, I thought as I plopped on the edge and looked around. Marie surprises me and kneels in front of me. She takes my hands in hers. "I want you to know," she says, "that I've never done this before, I've never invited a anyone home like this, but I'm so glad you are here. Your emails out-of-the-blue touched me. I think we are very much alike." She kissed my fingers. She climbed onto the bed beside me and we kissed. This was no show for the boys at the dance club. This was no nightclub slut playing games. This was great. I yielded like you do to a guy, but she was so warm and inviting like a woman that I got into it and kissed her back hard. We sort of took turns leading who was kissing who like some sort of a dance. I stroked her thigh and slid my hand up her skirt. She did the same. Ah ha! she's wearing thigh-high hose and no panties... she shaves too... how cool. We groped and stroked and kissed and fell over together. So nice!

We slowly undressed each other in between drooling all over each other. It was funny. It was fun. We were both getting soooo turned on. We were both laughing like crazy. My favorite ''slut-wear" must have been easy for her. I mean, I wanted to stay in my heels and corset, so she had to only remove a skirt. Maybe I'm just not experienced enough at undressing a woman. I mean I had trouble with her bra (Ha!). I had to loosen her cincher to help her with her blouse, but she wanted the cincher back on. (told you... she's a lot like me). Besides, I could see that she wanted to feel the lacing being pulled, the cincher getting tighter by someone else's hands. I know that feels wild, so cool. I saw her suck in a breath as it tightened. I noticed I breathed heavily too as I did it. So there we both were. Kissing and stroking each other... take off an item of clothes... kiss some more... laugh hysterically.... fondle each other some more. Eventually it's just jewelry, corsets, hose, and heels. Gawd, she's pretty. This is so wicked. I am dripping wet down there. Soooo ready to go!

She goes to this one dresser in the corner and calls me over. There is one drawer full of leather stuff. So cool. Arthur found these belts years ago that are about two inches wide with a double row of chrome grommets the entire length of the belt. Big clunkey chrome roller buckle with two prongs on each belt. Cool bondage toy. You can put locks in the grommets, you can add the belts together to make any length, a million uses she explained. She had at least a dozen. There were gags and harnesses and collars and all sorts of expensive stuff that I've only seen on internet porn stars. Shiny black leather, thick good quality, cool chromed hardware, obviously well maintained with love, carefully arranged. It excited me just to feel the stuff. There was another drawer full of metal toys. Handcuffs galore, all sorts that I'd never seen before, legirons, a chastity belt (wow! they really make those!) all sorts of chains and locks and clamp thingies I didn't even recognize. I bet she knows what they do and I bet they're fun. Metal is my fave. I like chrome as much as some high school motorcycle freak, but I'm talking toys here that are so pretty, not mufflers or something. I guess cool shiny metal has always been special to me. It's so permanent, so unyielding, strong. Then there was another drawer. I'd never seen so many vibrators, dildos, and pump things before. I felt like a five year old at Christmas. Marie hugged my waist and sighed, "except for this drawer, I haven't really used this other stuff for a while." She looked sad. I know she missed her hubby and the games they must have played.

I'm going to stress here that I've never felt more comfortable or safer in my life. This woman, a stranger just a few hours ago, was showing me things exactly like my own deepest desires and secrets. I grabbed a pair of handcuffs and closed them on my wrists (that clicking, ratcheting sound is hot hot hot). "Marie, this is sooo hot!" I said, "this vibe looks like fun... and that one. Let's try them OK?" She looked like she was going to cry and smiled at the same time. We grabbed handfuls of toys and plopped back on the bed.

This might be the most important evening of my life I'm writing down here. We played until dawn. We each had dozens of orgasms, shit! maybe hundreds, or one endless one, who cares? She chained and strapped me a dozen different ways... I don't know how many different ways. I could tell that this is what her hubby used to do to her. She was both very experienced at it and very clumsy at the same time. I loved it. She loved it. I never had a single worry. And damn! all of those vibes and dildos are great and so are her fingers and her lips and her tongue! Oooh, that tongue! She sucked my clit into her mouth and did something with her tongue flicking back and forth or around or something that I could not believe. I pulled on my chains and squirmed and "mppphted" into my gag like crazy while she did it. What I was actually saying was stuff like "more!" don't stop!" "please don't stop!" Oh Gawd!" She kept me just under getting off for sooo long and I NEVER EVER went so long before when I did get off. Gawd! What a rush! At the time, I didn't know if it was minutes or hours. It was timeless. It was not real how it felt, how it made me wild. I didn't know that my clit got hard and big like that! What a suprise! It looked like a little cock! She made ME hard!?!?! How can that be? What did she do?

I did my very very best to give the same back to her. Judging my her moans, I must have been pretty good too. By that time, I had her holding a leash with me in a leather dog collar. I got the impression that the dog collar was something special to her. When I selected it and tried it on, she looked sort of sad, sort of dreamy. Then she smiled, clicked a padlock on the back buckle and a chain leash on the front. She looked wicked happy now! Big evil grin as she pulled me down by that leash!

When we were finally finished, we were both simply naked and asleep in each other's arms. I've never been able to do this simple thing with anyone before. You always hear about sleeping wrapped up in your lover's arms, and it does sound so romantic. The reality is that someone always moves. Or some part of your body goes to sleep and it gets old. Or some dumb guy farts and laughs about it or something. It lasts just a few minutes and then is a disappointment. But this was warm and cozy and fun. Like a little girl's sleep over but after the best possible sex. Oh, how dreamy!

I woke still touching her, snuggled up under her arm. She was warm, soft, comfortable. Damn! She looks great in the morning too. How does she do that? Her hair and makeup still looked great. Well, actually it was about noon. She loaned me a pretty pink shear robe, some super open-toe heels with fluffy-looking feathers. Looked like something a Playboy bunny from the 50's would wear... suprising how comfy they are.

She had coffee already made and offered breakfast. We quickly agreed on "The Great American Clogged Artery Breakfast" is what she called it: fried crisp bacon, fried eggs, fried sausage, and buttered toast, lots of butter. I think she was showing off. Maybe that's what her hubby used to like. I didn't ask. We talked a lot more. Work. Homes. Apartments. Cars. Baseball. She likes baseball. I don't know anything about baseball, but she made it sound so fun and exciting.

We took quick showers. She's got two big bathrooms upstairs alone! Whirlpool tubs and everything. Fancy removable showerhead on flexible metal hose. It has a lot of adjustable settings. Gave me ideas. Maybe some other time. Even her spare hair drier is much better than my only one. I brushed my hair out straight and let it hang. Not bad looking just falling over my shoulders and down my back. We got dressed again and I fixed my makeup. I needed to look good. She came to help me lace my corset. Nice!

Gee, I felt great. So alive. I noticed that she had dressed for me too. No frumpy sweats or tattered blue jeans. She had these skintight shiny leather pants with zips on the ankles, sleeveless white turtleneck, lovely jingly tangle of sliver bracelets, cool black booties again. Just for me? That was so thoughtful. She has nice taste... and what a bod! Her nipps really poked that top out.

We talked some more. I made certain that she wrote down my phone number. I got hers too. There was a brief moment of uneasiness. I guess she felt very strange. I mean... I'm certainly not anyone's dead husband. I can't imagine what was going through her mind but I had to tell her... what? What can I say? I quickly blurted out," Please call me the next time. Marie, it's hard to explain. This was fun! But it was so much MORE than just fun. Don't get all weird on me Marie, please. We can be great friends. You had fun too right?" I was really worried that sounded weird, desperate, strange. I sort of bit my tongue and stopped.

She actually did a double take. I guess she didn't know that I had seen her uncertainty. "Yes... yes, I had fun too Janet. I was... I admit... Jan, it was much more than just fun for me too," was what she said, "that was something very special."

I swear I've never felt so light hearted in my life. I made her promise to call me. "Don't be like a high school boy and just say you'll call. Call me!" is what I said.

We kissed deeply at the door for a very long time. I went home.

So. Here it is late Sunday evening and I'm trying to figure out what happened. What a craaazy first date! Over 24 hours! I'm sitting at my computer writing in my diary like I do all the time. But everything is different. I am NOT some fag hag but I really feel something. I want to talk to Marie. This is scary. The only other time I thought I was in love was a fucking train wreck... NO I'm not going to think about that asshole. Wait a minute. I'm thinking about love, not just hot sex. I'm confused again. I hope she calls. Maybe I'll call her.

Monday February 4, 2003

As soon as I got home from work, I saw a phone message on my machine. It was Marie! Whoopee! She wants to know if we can have dinner some night this week. I took off my coat, went to pee, and picked up the phone as fast as I could. She gave me her office number to call.

We're going to have dinner tomorrow at her house. She gave me her schedule for when she gets home. Gee, she works a lot! She runs the company Arthur started. I keep finding neat things about her. She's a high-powered businesswoman. That seems right. I don't know why she wants to hang out with a plain dumb girl like me. I wanted to see if we could get together tonight, but she wouldn't get home until about 8. I chose tommorrow only because it's too late for tonight. I hope I don't bore her. I hope I don't fuck this up. I sort of tried to invite myself every night this week. Oops! She didn't seem to mind. She just laughed, didn't say no... hmmm. Let's think about that,.. didn't say no. I think we are both going to dress more "vanilla" on a week night.

Made myself dinner. Same old same old.

She is so cool. I'm sitting here getting turned-on just thinking about her. New material for when I masturbate. In fact, I think I'll take a nice shower and go to bed early.

Wednesday February 6, 3003

Had a lovely dinner with Marie last night. Skipped writing cause it was late. She is devine. I get there and she had just come home. She's wearing a conservative gray skirt and silvery blue blouse. Plain looking jewelry. There was a matching jacket, nice business suit thing on the back of a kitchen chair. That must have been what she wore because that would have been a snooty looking buisness suit. Not that she's snooty! That's not it. But she looked so... proper... refined... professional. Low heels, dark plain hose, that sort of thing.

I'm wearing torn holey jeans, scuffed-up running shoes, and a Suzuki motorcycle tee shirt. I realized I look like a child after I got there. I felt so stupid. She didn't say anything.

She's amazing. We stuck a chicken breast in the oven. made garlic mashed potatos and broccoli while we talked. We shared a bottle of this fancy white wine. Nice stuff. This is fun. So much nicer than what I make myself. And such a nice kitchen!

Afterwards, just to make sure we were both on the same page, I started fondling her butt jokingly as we put stuff away. We were on the same page. We lunged at each other, kissing madly, leaning against every surface in the kitchen. OK!

Up the stairs we sprinted. I like her bed. You can't miss when you dive on something that big. It's amazing how quick we both stripped, tossing clothes every which way. Just warm, wet, wonderful loving all night long. Wow she's hot! Makes me hot too, maybe makes me a better lover that ever before.

Today was the first day I went to work from her house in the morning. She gets up way too early, but actually makes breakfast. I could get used to this.

Thursday February 7, 2003

Hot. Wet. Passion. Desire. Kiss-lick-suck-kiss-nibble-suck. Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Did I actually go to work today? I'm not sure. I can only think about Marie and last night. Marie and last weekend. Marie's lips. Maria's other lips. Maria's tounge. The taste of Maria. Marie's eyes. Marie's ears. She's so ticklish is you kiss her ear or neck! Marie's laugh. If I did anything at work today at all, I probably just bumped into walls with a big grin on my face. I wonder if I got fired?

Had another message on my machine when I got home. Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Marie wonders if I'd like to spend the weekend at her place! Oh yeah! And she wonders if we should dress-up a bit. Oh yeah! She's like to see any toys that I might like to bring. Oh yeah!

Monday February 11, 2003

I did not want to go to work today. I really really wanted to call in sick. But Marie won't do that. It's her company. I think if you own the company you should take off whenever you want. I pouted, I whined, but it didn't do any good. She went to her office, so I went to my crummy job.

Let's see... how do I describe my weekend for future generations to ponder?

Friday night I left work two hours early. My friends will cover for me. No one will miss me. Fuck it! I don't care. I run home and kink out completely. I've already packed every bondage toy and bit of slut-wear that I own into two suitcases, So all I have to do is shower at the speed of light, shave my legs and "other things" (very carefully I might add), and dress. I have to be careful putting on my prize latex hose and shoulder-legnth latex gloves. This is porn-star stuff, heavy artillery. I spray eveything with armor-all from the auto parts store. The stuff is too sticky, but you can wipe most of it off and it looks great. Baby powder me, then inside everything. Roll it on, smooth it down. No wrinkles wanted. Check the mirror. Oh yeah! HOT!

Then there is my fave pcv bustier. No. She's seen it. I also have this cheezy thing, but it does look nice from a distance. It's rubber about as thick as a balloon over lycra. But it cups under my boobs and frames them nicely. I need all the help I can get with my boobs, they're so small (sob!). Zips up the back. Spread open the crotch slit. It's supposed to be "open crotch," but it really squeezes you so your labia lips stick out of a little slit. OK. That's it.

I select a nice pair of ankle-strap pumps that were great for dancing... well not actually dancing. They're fuck-me pumps plain and simple. But if I'm lucky... and I DO feel lucky... I probably won't be on my feet much anyway. Besides, I like the little straps and the shiny buckles. Very cute.

I select my jewelry carefully. Very important to me. Four clinky bangles on my right wrist. Three big chains on my left. No watch. I won't care what time it is. I wind my special home-made chain choker around my neck. Three loops, then close the clasp. I have these super earrings too. They're just shiny dangly chain a couple inches long. I bought three pair! Hey, I've got three piercings in each ear and this looks cool. I check the mirror again. Oh Yeah! Slut supreme! I wonder how much money porn stars make? Lots? Do they have fun or is it just a job?

I go with pale, almost white, flavored lipstick (OK, it's butterscotch) and hope she doesn't think this is childish. I keep the mascara and liner simple because I hope I won't need to touch it up for quite a while. Just primp and color the lashes a bit. I'm ready to go go go! Oops! I better put on a trench coat or something.

If I were pulled over for speeding, I'll bet I could batt my lashes and talk my way out of a ticket... male OR female cop... I'm sure. I feel great!

Her house looks dark and I worry for a second till I see the lights are on upstairs. It's just that the drapes are drawn, so it looks dark. Grap my suitcases. Prance to the front door. Ring the bell.

The door opens and Marie looks more stunning than I though possible! She's got a catsuit! Whoa! Cool! A Ferrari red catsuit so shiny is practically sparkles. Open crotch. Exposed boobs. High neck. Corset lacing and chrome buckles everywhere. Whoa! Wiiilld looking! Matching high red boots with ridiculous heels. What... are they five inches? She's on her toes! How can she walk in those? I realize that maybe she isn't planning to be on her feet much either. But she still moves so gracefully! How? the arch of her instep looks sooo sexxy!

She says a cheerful, "Hi!" reaches out and cuffs my right wrist in an instant. She spins me around and cuffs my hands behind my back. Grabs my suitcases, slides them inside, and kisses me, tounge everywhere in my mouth. This is going rather well, I thought.

I guess we both should be glad that her house is seperated from any neighbors by thick trees. Even through winter's bare trees, you couldn't really see the next houses. I kind of like shocking people a little, but wow, we would have been arrested for sure for that sort of "hello, how are you?" She finally closed the door while she nibbled my neck.

"Well?" she says, "get your toys upstairs. I'll be right behind you." Wait a minute, I think. I'm handcuffed. I'm still wearing a trench coat. How am I supposed to so that? "I'll help you," she says and reaches for my pussy. She's pressing me helplessly against a wall, mushing my clit between her finger and thumb, biting my neck and ear and this is helping me? Gee, she's got an evil grin.

hotbox
hotbox
125 Followers