How I Got the Name Laserdick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm there! I'm cuming ... cumming ... cumming!" Rachel couldn't stop saying it until finally she throttled down and eased into a calmer mood. She had a dreamy and serene look while recovering from supreme ecstasy.

They say eating pussy is an acquired taste. I hadn't acquired it yet.

All of a sudden, Rachel raised her head and said, "Take me home!" It wasn't a request or a suggestion. It was a command. She grabbed her clothes, quickly dressing and stepped down the ladder and into the car. I joined her a few minutes later. Rachel didn't seem angry or happy, in fact, she had no expression at all while we drove back into town. She said nothing. Her only words were, "Good night," as she opened the car door and walked up the steps to her house. No kiss, no hug ... just "Good night," and she was gone.

The next day I called my buddies at the community college to ask what they knew. Apparently, Rachel was well known among the basketball players. She had fucked nearly all of them at one time or another and the most unbelievable story was when she got laid by one player before a game and by another after the game. It seemed she just couldn't get enough cock. OK, that was the rumor but hey, it really wasn't hard for me to believe it.

Eighth Inning:

I rarely jerked off at home during the two weeks that Becky was away. Becky's friends were taking good care me. Becky was home on the third and Stan was throwing a Fourth of July party the next day. His parents were up in Hayward meeting friends who had a vacation lodge there so we had the house to ourselves. I picked Becky up around noon and headed to Stan's place.

She got in the car and slammed the door shut. She sat tight to the door and didn't look at me. Her body language said it all. Becky was pissed!

I looked over and said, "What wrong Beck?" No answer. "Did you have a fight with your parents?" I asked. No answer. I parked the car across the street from Stan's house and tried again. "What's with the attitude?" If looks can kill, I was a dead man.

"You know what the fuck's wrong!" she said with venom in her voice.

"Oh?"

"You've been screwin' every girl in town while I was in Madison."

"I didn't fuck anyone, Becky," which was mostly true.

"How about Alice and Sarah and Tina and Margaret? They all called me to say how lucky I am. When I asked what they meant, they told me everything."

"Well, it wasn't my fault. Your friends called me with their lame excuses. How was I to know they wanted to hook-up? Anyway, thanks to that stupid AO Club of yours, none of them were willing to go the distance."

"You did enough. I hate you!" and slammed the car door for emphasis. I followed her into the house.

Most of the usual suspects were already there. A couple of guys were setting up a keg in the garage. The girls were whispering girl talk among each other and a few kids were already in the pool. Although I knew everyone, there was one very tall girl I didn't know. She had a tanned body, long attractive legs, a tight little ass with small, not tiny, nicely shaped tits. The girl had short brunette hair and a pretty face. She looked marvelous in her skimpy bikini. The girl was sex on legs. I asked Stan, "Who's that tall brunette?"

"That would be my cousin," Stan replied.

"Where does she live?" my curiosity getting the best of me.

"Jane's an education major on a volleyball scholarship at the University."

I didn't ask which university but it explained the legs. Taking a second look, it was clear that she was an athlete. Jane had no body fat and was trim in all the right places. I hoped my staring wasn't too obvious.

Meanwhile, Becky ignored me. I jumped in the pool playing Pool Volleyball. Jane was on the other side of the net spiking the ball down our throats. She really made us guys look silly. Once I got lucky and hammered it straight at her who casually returned it as if my shot was merely a lob.

After the game, I headed to the patio where Maurice was manning the grill. He said the brats were just about ready. I was starving and grabbed a bun. When I turned around, Jane was standing beside me.

"Hi, I'm Jane, Stan's cousin," introducing herself as if I didn't know.

"Yeah, I'm Dick Walton."

"You're a pretty good player. You almost nailed me with that shot. You the one they call 'Laser'?" she asked.

Totally embarrassed, I said, "I guess so. How did you know?"

"Oh, ya know. Girls talk. Nice to meet you, Laser." Showing little to no interest, Jane turned away to take a plate, then turned back asking, "How'd ya get the name Laser?"

"From a painting my girlfriend made."

"Is that the girl you came in with?"

"Yeah. Becky and I aren't exactly on speaking terms today."

"Well, that happens," she said while moving toward the grill to ask Maurice to put a brat on her bun. I wanted to put my brat in her bun. Just the thought of getting between those luscious legs had me as horny as a stallion in a pasture of mares in season.

After lunch and a few beers with the guys, I had to take a pee. Beer runs through me as if forgetting to make a stop at the stomach. It's non-stop, beer to bladder. I headed to the nearest bathroom but it was busy and from the sounds coming from inside, it didn't seem it would soon be free. Upstairs, next to the master bedroom, was another john. So that was my next stop.

At the top of the stairs, an older guy was leaving the bedroom. I didn't recognize him. We said, "Hi," as we passed on the stairs. Inside the bedroom door, it was obvious that some activity had occurred on the king size bed. The covers were all rumpled and one of the pillows had fallen on the floor. I was in such a hurry that I didn't notice a light on in the bathroom. Rushing into the bathroom, "when, what to my wondering eyes should appear" but a completely naked Jane.

"Sorry. I gotta go." I blurted out.

"No problem," she said. "I gotta freshen' up in the shower. Daryl left me a little present and I have to take care of it."

"Daryl? Is that the guy I met on the stairs?"

"Probably. He's a friend of mine."

"Your boyfriend?" I asked.

"No, just a good friend. He's my father's business partner."

I had to take a leak fast and didn't care who saw me. She stepped in the shower as I relieved myself. Hearing the toilet flush, Jane said, "Why don't ya join me in here?"

She didn't have to ask twice. Tearing off my swim trunks, I hopped in the shower just as she was washing out Daryl's "present." Now I understood what Jane meant. It was the kind of present that isn't unwrapped for nine months.

"Aren't you afraid of getting pregnant," I asked as she finished "freshening up."

"Don't be silly. The health center at school gives out birth control to students that are sexually active. That means just about everybody. My roomy and I got fitted for diaphragms so I'm OK."

She kept talking while soaping the rest of her sensuous body. Jane didn't ask but started lathering me between the legs. "God, Laser, you're big! Are you still a virgin?"

"My name is Dick and no, I'm not a virgin," I lied.

"OK, Dick but you seem a little nervous," she said.

Apparently, my inexperience had betrayed me. Feeling a little guilty, I admitted I was technically a virgin but had been around lots of girls.

"Well we need to do something about that technicality of yours. You have a tool that would be a terrible thing to waste."

I thought to myself, "Wasn't that supposed to be, 'A mind is a terrible thing to waste'? " Oh well, let's not argue the point and call it poetic license.

. "You are so adorable, Dick. I wanted to fuck you the second I saw you walk in the door," she said with a sound of teacher in it. "I need a real man and I mean someone like you."

"Didn't Daryl do that for you?"

"He's a real great guy but he doesn't measure up to you, if you know what I mean." I knew what she meant.

As we stepped out of the shower and toweled off, we heard voices in the other room. "Dick, we better lock the door. We could be here for awhile and we won't want to be disturbed."

I locked the door hearing a girl giggle on the other side. It took no imagination to know what was going on in there. When I turned back to Jane, she was sitting with her lovely legs straddling the toilet giving me full view of her womanly parts. "I want to show you how a girl does it," she said as I examined her perky natural tits and swollen pussy.

She sucked on her fingers for a few seconds before putting the first finger in a nicely shaved snatch. Then a second finger disappeared in her moist opening. Back in her mouth, she licked three fingers and had them all inside. Jane put her free hand out to have me suck her fingers, and then she used it to massage her clitoris while continuing to finger fuck herself.

"Step closer, Dick. I want to do this with your cock in my mouth." Of course my pleasure tool was at full strength and surging forward to find a hole. I did as she said and stood close so she could give me a good oral licking. Her humming had a musical lilt to it while stroking my cock with her tongue.

A few minutes later she gently but firmly took hold of my hard-on leading me to the floor. "When you fuck a girl, Dick," she was saying, "don't be in a rush. Girls like it slow at first." There was that teacher voice again. I found it kind of sexy.

There was no need for further foreplay. We were both stoked. I couldn't wait to screw the living daylights out of this girl-teacher. The waiting wouldn't be long. Noises in the other room added to our "romantic" moment, kind of like music during a love scene.

Her hand still held my dick as she invited me between her wide open legs. I wanted so badly to shove my cock through the door of paradise but she kept repeating, "Take me slow, Dick, slow." Jane could feel my urgency as the head of my monster was introduced to its first pussy lips. Wet and warm were the sensations and far better than a blow job. Little by little I entered her love cavern. I had no idea how deep I should go or how long I could last but inched my throbbing cock inside ever deeper. "Slow, Dick, slower," she moaned sounding like less of a teacher. "Pull back a little. Let me catch my breath," she instructed sounding teacher-like again. I almost pulled out but my cock head still felt the grasp of her tight fuck hole. I pushed on needing no further tutoring. I buried my cock up to my balls. With a shout she yelled, "Take me ... take me you big horny stud." Her long legs were flying apart like wings of an airplane as I kept pounding her ({ }) stroke after stroke. We soon were in sync fucking each other in the same tempo. I kept working her in and out with my balls slapping on her ass cheeks. It was if I was the bad boy at school punishing the teacher.

"Stay inside me while I close my legs," she cooed. I love it best with my legs together." Her legs closed as I worked my cock in and out with more dedication. "Make me cum ... make me cum," she screamed. Thrust after thunderous thrust kept her juices flowing and I was nearing my own pleasure point. Jane's sperm sucker squeezed at my dick as I rammed her without mercy. I could tell by her moans that she was having a pretty strong orgasm. Her heavy breathing slowed after calming down a bit. Jane knew I was so ready to spill my load but she wanted more of my love muscle. Moving her hand down between her legs, she grabbed my steel rod, pulled it out and held it tightly. The firm grip kept me from releasing my abundant load of jism.

"I want more," she begged and before I could say OK, she had me on my back and was on top shoving my pulsing meat into her love box. I relaxed as she did the work, jumping on my joystick, panting like a bitch in heat. She had taken complete control of me and was riding cowgirl. Still squatting over me, Jane took my legs to encircle her waist so she could reach back to play with my balls. She was pumping me while resting on the back of my upper thighs. Sensing my overly ripe condition, she reversed herself and began working out with her back to me. Her knees were ond the floor far apart rocking up and down letting every inch of my monstrous organ slide in and out of her dripping love nest.

"Jane, I can't hold on much longer," I gasped.

"I know!"

Quickly changing positions, she faced me again plunging my cock all the way down to its roots. Like the fireworks that would be seen that night, I began blasting off like the "rockets' red glare, bombs bursting in air." It wasn't bombs bursting in air but explosion after explosion from my penetrating cock, sending rivers of cum into her tight sweet twat. "Ahhhh, my God, my God!" I groaned, never having had experienced an orgasm so powerful.

The sounds of me cumming, the erotic sounds in the next room, and a satisfied G-spot sent her over the edge again. "Yes, yes, yes ...oh, oh, oh ... yes," and she collapsed in my arms with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "Are you hurt?"

"These are tears of joy, Laser. I've never had it so good before."

"It's Dick, Jane," I laughed. Dick and Jane sounded so childish and familiar! Semi-hard, I pulled out with a plop-like sound.

"I've got a little gift for you before we leave," she said coyly. She moved her creampie toward my head and said, "Now I want you to clean me up." My cum began gushing from her overflowing puss as she moved her body closer to my astonished face. What could I do? She had me in a compromising situation. I was a captive audience staring straight into a rosy red, well reamed pussy. My lust had me lapping her love juices like a hungry dog. It wasn't the best meal I had that day but it certainly was filling.ha ha ha

I had been so distracted with Jane that I hadn't noticed the turmoil happening in the bedroom. The girl was extremely vocal. "What a horny slut," Jane said as we put on our suits.

"Yeah, she's really getting creamed by some guy," I agreed.

Quietly we stepped out of the bathroom door not wanting to be noticed or to disturb the couple fucking their brains out on the bed. I could see the guy was on top banging her doggy style. We could see the girl's ample tits swaying each time he forcefully banged into her cunt. She was letting out sharp squeals with each thrust. As I turned to close the bedroom door, I looked back for a final glance. I caught just a glimpse of the girl's face. "Oh my God," I said to Jane. "It's Becky!"

"Yeah, with my friend Daryl on top."

We could still hear Becky wail, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," as we walked downstairs for a dip in the pool.

Ninth Inning:

Becky and I broke up the next week and that was the end of her participation in the AO Club. The thing was, it opened up a lot of opportunities for me in my senior year. It was a very good year.

I'm not the guy who cared about love and I'm not the guy who cared about fortunes and such, I never cared much, Oh, look at me now!

I never knew the technique of kissing; I never knew the thrill I could get from your touch, I never knew much. Oh, look at me now!

I'm a new man better than Casanova at his best. With a new heart and a brand new start, why I'm so proud I'm bustin' my vest.

So I'm the guy who turned out a lover ...

"Oh, Look At Me Now" lyrics by John DeVries

Disclaimers:

Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

No animals, teenagers or parents were harmed during the writing of this story.

Author's Note:

This isn't exactly the classic story of "Dick and Jane" nor at the other extreme, "Romeo and Juliet." I'm no Shakespeare but writing is a rewarding hobby. Writing erotic stories is even more enabling because writers can fantasize and be aroused while expressing themselves.

After finishing this story, I hopped into bed with my girlfriend. Following some serious love-making she said, "What got into you, Dick? You were your old self again!" I told her to read my story. She did, then grabbed me for a second and more passionate round of intimacy.

I mention this because of my hope that other women will also find added joy and pleasure in sex after being aroused by reading erotic literature. PM me if any reader's sex life has been enriched by reading this memoir.

Sequels:

1. The College Dorm

2. Mrs. Johansson a.k.a. Bridget

Respectfully,

Laser

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
The Unwanted Houseguest The slow evolution of a wife into a slut.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories