How I Had My Secretary...Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Cindy, being comfortable with Linda's questions and with the security of Sharon's loving shoulder, started talking openly. "Me and my mom go to bed often and I know she dreams of my dad." she hesitated, and then continued, "I think it's real cute. Sometimes I'll wake up and she will be on top of me and rubbing her butt on my leg as she kisses me, and then sometimes she'll have her hands all over me, even in between my legs." Cindy let out another giggle with that last confession.

"Sharon, why don't you get your razor so that we can shave Cindy I think she'll really love the feel,. O.K. Cindy?" Cindy nodded her approval.

Sharon brought out everything she needed and had Cindy lay down on top of a large beach towel. The only concern I had at this time was that they all looked and acted as if they had a buzz on. It wasn't only Cindy that was giggling, at this point all three of them were acting like teen-agers that just found their parents stash of erotic magazines.

"Bring up your legs a little and spread them as far apart as you can," Linda instructed Cindy. "God girl, you have the most beautiful pink pussy that I have ever seen." As Linda was saying this, she was spreading Cindy's pussy lips and she and Sharon had a look into her love hole as well as admiring Cindy's clit that was now starting to peep out of its shelter.

Linda looked at Sharon and said, "Sharon baby, I think you're going to have your handful with Cindy, she is a real hot fire-cracker. Her pussy is flowing and her clitty is excited even after all that we've done, she's as horny as you." Sharon just smiled.


"Before I can shave this thick bush of yours, I have to cut it first." Linda said to Cindy. After cutting away the mass of hair, Linda told Sharon, "now I want you to lather Cindy up from her butt-hole, all the way up close to her navel, I want you to learn how to shave her, and I want you to do it every few days."

Sharon started to lather Cindy and Cindy's lips were getting engorged by the stimulation. Sharon took my lather brush and started to playfully run it up and down Cindy's sensitive pussy lips and brushed light against Cindy's clit. Cindy let out a low moan and wiggled her butt and giggled.

"Now Cindy, you have to be perfectly still or else Sharon could slip and cut off that beautiful clit of yours." That did it, Cindy froze, even though her horny hole was oozing out the sweet nectar.

With a lot of restraint, Sharon and Cindy were able to finish the job without any cuts or bruises. Linda moved in with some lotion to prevent any rash on the now hairless pussy and needless to say, she took the opportunity to further stimulate Cindy's cunt.

Sharon gave Cindy a hand mirror and with a big grin, said to Cindy, "you have to see how beautiful your pussy looks now." Cindy quickly took the mirror, anxious to see what it looked like, and yelled out, "WOW, I can't believe it, I've really never looked at myself down there." Excitedly she said to Sharon and Linda, "look how puffy my cunt lips look and I've never seen my clitty." with a delightful giggle.

"To celebrate your deflowering, we are going to fill your cunt full of champagne and then we are going to take turns drinking it out of your delicious hole." Linda opened a bottle and then poured some on Cindy's breasts, down her stomach, poured some in her navel and then went down to Cindy's bald cunt.

"This is your initiation into sexual adulthood. You are no longer an innocent young Virgin and we're going to treat you as a sophisticated sex slut. Also, you must accept any orders that we give you, even if you don't want too, Do you agree?" Cindy said that she agreed to do anything that they asked of her. Oh boy, is she in for it. Then they all giggled.

Then Linda took the bottle of champagne, and did the unexpected, she pushed the long neck of the bottle into Cindy's cunt. The unsuspecting Cindy nearly went into shock. "OH WOW," yelled out Cindy, "that's cold." "Is this what you were trying to do with your hairbrush handle?" asked Linda. "Oh god yes. Is this what a cock feels like?" Almost, but just a little warmer." said Linda with a smile.

They were really into it now. I don't think that they will stop at anything now, it's almost like the are in a sex frenzy. This was turning out to be an out and out orgy and in their tipsy state of mind, I think that they could go all night. But then the doorbell broke the spell.

"Who are you expecting Sharon?" Linda asked Sharon. Sharon looked a little confused and then Cindy chimed in, "that's probably my mom, I left her a note saying that I was over at Sharon's visiting her and her friend."

Linda took charge. "Sharon, put that cover up on. Cindy, I want you to get into the Jacuzzi. O.K. Sharon, get the door."

Sharon looked a mess, but never the less, she did as she was told and opened the door. "Hi Sharon, is Cindy here? She left a note so I thought that I would come over and visit for a while" Sharon told Sandy that Cindy was in the jacuzzi with a friend of Sharon's and told Sandy to please come in.

Now here is the catch. Sandy was really looking at Sharon's cover up, or should I say, "lack of cover up." Sandy could clearly see Sharon's tits as well as her crotch, but she just stared, but didn't act like she was shocked. Then I found out why.

Sharon asked Sandy if she was O.K. because even though Sharon was feeling a little high, she observed that Sandy looked like something was wrong. "You look a little tired Sandy, how about a drink?"

"No thanks, I've had a couple already." Sandy replied. "Then how about some ice tea, that will pick you." "That will be fine, thank you." Little did either of them realize that the tea had been spiked by Linda.

"Sandy, is there something bothering you or something you want to talk about?" "Sharon, I don't want to bother you with my story, I'm O.K.." Sharon looked at Sandy and said, "Sandy, what are friends for, please tell me what's on your mind.

Sandy went on to tell Sharon that today was her and Mike's anniversary and every year to celebrate they would go to this pub where they first met, so she went there today hoping she would find some nice guy. Then she told Sharon that "If I could only find a man that was as good a lover as Mike." While she was talking to Sharon, I think it finally sunk in to Sandy, that Sharon was practically naked, and she was taking it all in. On the other hand, I think that Sharon was oblivious to Sandy staring at her exposed body.

"Sandy, you look like you're up tight and I have a solution for you. My friend Linda is a physical therapist." Wow, good going Sharon, you haven't lost it at all. "Linda gives the best massages and after she finishes, we'll all go into the Jacuzzi. Sandy I promise, you will fell like a new person."

"Thank you Sharon, I'm kind of restless and I just want to take Cindy home and let you and your friends enjoy yourselves. Besides, I would throw a damper on everything. Sharon, could you please call Cindy."

Sharon called Cindy and Linda and told them to come and join her and Sandy. Then the scene changed. Linda and Cindy came walking into the kitchen where Sandy and Sharon were sitting. Linda was about three inches taller than Cindy and they walked into the room, hand in hand, stark naked.

Sandy took one look at her daughter, standing in front of her without a stitch on. Then she looked at Linda and as she stared at both females, her mouth hung open as she barely was able to get out, "Cindy, what is going on? I want you to go put on your clothes immediately." As Sandy looked at her daughter and Linda, it was obvious to Sandy that the both of them were sexually stimulated because their pussy lips were still in an engorged state.

Sandy was beside herself and was muttering words, then Linda spoke up. "Sandy, I'm Linda and I'm happy to meet you. Sharon told me how beautiful you and your daughter were but I thought Sharon was exaggerating." Sandy was still stuttering as if in a state of shock. Then Linda continued, "I can't believe you're Cindy's mother, you look more like her sister, in fact, you look like you're about Sharon's age."

Sandy appeared to calm down a little and softly spoke up and said thank you to Linda and then looked at Cindy and said, "Cindy, honey, I would like you to get dressed so that we can go home. I'm tired and need to go to bed." I could see Sandy looking at her daughter's bald pussy, but she didn't comment on it.

Sharon then looked at Linda and said, "Linda, Sandy told me that she is nervous and a little up tight and I told her that you would give her a massage that would make her feel great and then we could all go into the Jacuzzi."

Sandy was a little under the influence but she had her wits about her and spoke up and said, " Thank you Sharon and Linda, but I just want to go home with Cindy."

Then Cindy said, "mom, we're having a lot of fun and Sharon and Linda have helped me understand myself and showed me a lot of things." She couldn't help it, but let out a little giggle as did Sharon and Linda.

This set off Sandy, now she spoke up a little more strongly, "I can see what's going on here. I'm surprised at you Sharon, your friend is obviously a lesbian and is trying to influence you and Cindy to join her. I don't know about you Sharon, but I don't want Cindy to be exposed to any such thing."

"Sandy," Linda said, I'm not a lesbian. I've been married once to a complete jerk and divorced him and know I have a boyfriend that knows how to treat a woman. I love him very much and we plan on getting married in the near future." Linda spoke in a manner that startled Sandy. "Now come here and let me give you a massage, I know it will make you feel better."

"I know that you're trying to help me, but I've got to get home with Cindy." Sandy said. Now the fire-works. Linda looked at Sandy straight in the eyes, and with a very stern voice said to Sandy, "You're not going anywhere. I know what you're up too. You're going to go to bed and take Cindy with you and use her body as a security blanket. You're going to rub yourself off on her beautiful body until you sexually satisfied your needs so that you can fall asleep."

"How dare you," Sandy shouted back. "Sharon, Cindy, help me with Sandy, I'm going to give her a massage whether she wants one or not. Now help me take off her clothes."

Linda directed them to where the towel was on the floor as Sandy yelled out and threatened to call the police.

"Let's take off all her clothes," Linda ordered. Sandy put up a struggle but it was three against one. Cindy was probably more aggressive than Sharon was in stripping her mom. They finally got her naked and stretched her out on the floor. Sandy still struggling but knew she wasn't able to do anything about it.

"Oh wow," Linda shot out, "my god Sandy, what a fantastic body. I can't believe that you don't have guys chasing you all over." Sandy was still trying to break free and didn't respond to Linda's comments. However, she wasn't fighting as hard to get released.

"Sharon, go get that body lotion that I have in the top drawer in the guest room." not that Linda had any intentions of sleeping in the guest bedroom, but at least she put her clothes there.

One more feeble attempt from Sandy as she said to Linda, "please don't do this. what is my little girl going to think, seeing her mother being forced into such a compromising position." Linda looked at Sandy and said, "Sandy, your daughter is going to realize that her beautiful mom has the same feelings as she does."

"Now get on your stomach." Linda told Sandy sternly. With the help of Cindy, who at this time was talking softly to her mom and telling her how much she loved her and that she knew that Linda would help her feel so much better. Cindy was playing with her mothers hair to help Sandy relax.

"Please Linda, if you're going to force me to have a massage, please do it quickly so that I can go home, I really feel very embarrassed being exposed like this, especially in front of Cindy."

"Beautiful," Linda said, "your daughter is a woman just like us, so there is no reason to be embarrassed. Now just relax, if you fight me, it will just get harder and I'll get very mad, and like I did to Sharon, I might just have to give you a spanking."

Sharon rubbed some of the lotion on her hands and gradually all over Sandy's body. She started out with Sandy's toes, manipulating them one by one. She did it an erotic manner, she sucked each toe in her mouth then massaged each one. She kissed and licked the sole of Sandy's foot and then with mostly thumb pressure, massaged the sole from heel to toe. Linda worked her way up, kissing and massaging first Sandy's calves and worked her way to Sandy's thighs. However, she stopped just short of touching Sandy's crotch.

Linda had spread Sandy's legs and as she worked her way up towards Sandy's bottom, I could see Linda peeking at Sandy's round, firm butt and as much of her pussy as she could see. Knowing Linda, she must have been salivating just thinking of her getting her tongue into the beautiful Sandy's cunt.

But not touching Sandy's bottom, at least for the time being, Linda went up to Sandy's hands, and as she did with her toes, she started sucking Sandy's fingers and worked up to her shoulders. The erotic manner that Linda was administering the massage to Sandy, was getting Sharon and Cindy all aroused, just by watching. They weren't doing anything to one another but I could see by their body motions, that they were getting aroused.

Now Linda straddled her legs on the sides of Sandy's waist and started working on Sandy's neck and shoulders. Sandy was not about to let her daughter see her physically respond, but uncontrollably, she was letting out, very softly, mews and moans, but Linda picked up on it. When Linda's hands working down Sandy's spine, she intentionally had her hands reach to the sides and touch Sandy's breasts. Sandy squirmed, but only noticeable to Linda.

As Linda worked her way down Sandy's body, she also adjusted her position, her bottom was now on top of Sandy's bottom. As Linda massaged up and down Sandy's spine, at the same time she was leaning down so that her bald, wet pussy was rubbing against the cheeks of Sandy's butt, rotating and grinding it into Sandy as she moved up and down.

Linda just had Sandy's butt left to finish off Sandy's back. She went further down where her bald cunt now was straddling one of Sandy's legs. Both Sharon and Cindy were rocking back and forth as the were sitting on their heels, rubbing themselves in a calm manner, but getting themselves more aroused.

Linda was now sitting in a position so that she could rub her clit against Sandy's calf. Linda leaned over and started to massage Sandy's tight butt, she rotated one hand on one cheek and the other hand on the other cheek. When she did this, she managed to spread Sandy's cheeks so that her little rose-bud would be exposed and open. Sandy was very quietly making meowing sounds. Then Linda took her thumbs and while she was massaging Linda's cheeks with her fingers and the palm of her hand, she started to massage Sandy's butt opening with her thumbs and gently worked them into Sandy's tight rear hole. Sandy made a gasping sound.

"Oh Linda, please don't do that. Please don't embarrass me this way." Linda could see a very small puddle form on the beach towel and realized that Sandy wouldn't be able to control herself much longer and would certainly have a overpowering orgasm.

"Let's get you rolled over so that I can now do your front." Linda instructed Sandy. Sandy slowly rolled over, but she kept her eyes closed, not wanting to see the expression on her daughter's face.

"I feel a lot better now, Linda, so can I please get up and put my clothes on so that I can go home?" Sandy asked Linda.

"Not yet, beautiful, I can't do half a job on you, and also, you will feel a lot better when I finish with you. Linda told Sandy.

As observers, Sharon and Cindy were all eyes. Cindy was getting as turned on as much as Sharon, watching her mother getting an erotic massage. When Sandy turned on her back, it was obvious to the others that Sandy was in a state of arousal. Her nipple were sticking out and as hard as they could get, but her pussy was a sure sign of her arousal; her cunt lips were separated and fully engorged with blood and you could see her wetness trickle down the crack of her butt.

Linda started to massage Sandy's neck and worked her way down to Sandy's beautiful breasts. As she massaged Sandy's breasts she said to Sandy, I can't believe how beautiful your breast are, they don't sag and they are as firm as a girl half your age." As Linda was Saying this, she was vigorously massaging Sandy's breasts and was working on the now stiffened nipples. Sandy must of had sensitive nipples, like Sharon, because at this point, poor Sandy was about to go off like a rocket. Sandy was making all kinds of incoherent sounds, as if in pain. "Did you nurse Cindy?" Linda asked Sandy. All Sandy could moan out was, "UH HUH."

"We're just about finished," Linda whispered to Sandy. Then Linda moved her hands down slowly across Sandy's stomach , played with Sandy's navel and then got down to Sandy's mound. Linda took her hands and placed them on Sandy's mound and slowly and gently rotated them. When her hands were in an upward cycle, it would pull the hood covering Sandy's clit and force Sandy's clit to expose itself. "Oh Linda, please. Please don't let this happen." Sandy was almost weeping but at the same time she was raising her hip to get more pressure from Linda's hands.

There was no way that Sandy was going to avoid the inevitable. Linda saw the flow of her juices, as did Cindy and Sharon, flowing from Sandy's aroused love hole. Linda then knowing that Sandy had reached that point of no return, quickly shoved two fingers into Sandy's open cunt, curled them up to hit Sandy's G-spot, massaged it and with her thumb, massaged her clit.

Sandy exploded, almost as if she was hysterical. Her cunt muscles almost crushed Linda's fingers, her cum was shooting out in gushes and Sandy was moaning loudly, and saying, "ohhhh geeeeezzz, oooooooooohhhoooooooohhhhhh" and the same time kept humping and fucking Linda's fingers. Linda bent over and gave Sandy a kiss sticking her tongue deep into Sandy's throat. Sandy responded with an open mouth

Sandy didn't settle down for a least a few minutes, it seems as though she just couldn't stop humping Linda's fingers that were still deeply imbedded in Sandy's cunt.

Finally, Sandy caught her breath and looked to Cindy and said, I'm sorry hon, I didn't want you to see your mother like this. Will you please forgive me sweetheart."

"Mom, I think that was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Thank you for sharing something that is so intimate with me; I feel as though now I'm a woman, watching my mom having such an intense orgasm, has me, as well as Sharon and Linda, very aroused. I now feel closer to you than I ever have. I love you." Cindy then gave her a deep kiss.

"Sandy, now that you're a little more relaxed, we have a ritual that we must subject you to, we are going to shave off that mass of pubic hair that is covering that gorgeous cunt of yours. Sandy was accepting Linda's choice of words, as did her daughter as well as Sharon.

They Shaved Sandy and went into the Jacuzzi. Had more orgasms. They were doing everything that Linda demanded of them, including going down on each other. Watching Cindy go down on Sandy was a cock throbber.

Sharon brought out all her toys including a strap on dildo.

But let me tell, my friends, now not only do I have sex with Sharon, but I can have my pick of whomever I want to have sex with. Be it Cindy, Sandy, and even Linda.

Thanks for the feed back. I read them all and I'm trying to improve upon my writing.