How I Learned to Dominate My Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nearnormal
nearnormal
143 Followers

I rolled off his face and told him to roll over onto his belly and whose feet on the floor. He did not respond immediately. Clearly he was reluctant but I knew that what he wanted was for me to "take" him. I don't know how he knew that and I know that feminists will tell you that men are wrong when they believe that a woman wants to be taken by force but I can tell you that in the right circumstances feminists are full of crap at least in my experience. As I said, there are times I want to be just taken and fought until it hurts.

"Come on honey, I need this." He did as he was told. "Spread your legs for me baby. A little more. A little more. Grab that pillow and put it under your belly. Now the other one."

And I stood behind him, ready, just as I practiced. Expert more lubricant over the dildo, dripped more into the crack of his ass and turned on the dominatrix in me.

"I need you to tell me how much you want me to ask you" and I slapped him hard on his ass. "Tell me that you want to feel my cock inside you" and I slapped his ass again so hard that it left hand print.

"Yes, please fuck my ass. Please make me your bitch tonight!"

I pushed the head of the dildo against his tight hole and then began to push forward slowly but steadily and firmly. He began to shy away and to moan but I continued to pressure. "Oh yeah, baby, give me a tight little ass. I'm going to fuck your brains out and it's going to hurt but I'm going to fuck you until I cum. Is that okay baby, do you want me to cum even if it hurts you? And I'm going to keep fucking you. I'm going to fuck you over and over. I'm going to fuck you until you can take my biggest dildo. Okay, baby?"

The dildo was halfway in now and all he could do was grunt and moan and although I have been nervous and reluctant, that grunting and moaning was really turning me on and I discovered that I had just the right angle to manipulate the part of the dildo that was inside me against my G-spot. It was turning me on, I was beginning to flood and it was clear that I can definitely have an orgasm from talking him. As usually happens when I begin to realize an orgasm is forming, I forgot about Anthony and began to focus on my pussy. Just as I had repeatedly almost suffocated Anthony when I was having orgasms while he ate me, I was now beginning to fuck his ass with the same abandon. And he was beginning to howl but I did not give her shit. Each time I withdrew the faux cock almost entirely out of his tight sphincter and rammed all 9 inches of it back into him, I came near to orgasm as my pubic bone slapped against his ass.

In and out I rammed that dildo as I came nearer and nearer to my own orgasm. My own cum was now dripping down both of my thighs. And I fucked him harder and harder. He was making funny rasping noises because he had become hoarse as I pounded into him with no regard for what he was feeling.

"Oh, my God, I'm going to cum," I screamed out as I realized that my push juices had soaked his ass and were running down his legs as well. A wet slapping noise filled the room as I fucked the living daylights out of this gigantic, muscular man and I came, explosively. I came so hard I almost ejected the Feeldoe out of my pussy. I was breathless, I was dripping sweat onto his back and for the first time, a concern for his feelings began to creep into my consciousness as I realized he was sobbing.

"Oh my God, did I hurt you? Are you okay? Anthony, I'm so sorry." I had withdrawn the dildo from who's now gaping ass.

I looked into his eyes and what I saw was not pain, but relief. Well, there was clearly pain their but it was mostly relief. "Are you okay?"

"Oh God yes. Thank you Cheryl. Thank you so much."

"Then this is okay for you?" I asked, now realizing that in reality this was something I really loved!

"Oh, yes. I'll be your bitch whenever you want." And he began to smile. Relieved that he was okay, I slipped back into the dominatrix role.

"Well then, I need a cigarette while you clean up this mess between my legs. Go get me one and come right back." This is he left the room I slipped out of the harness and tossed all the toys under the bed. I leaned back against some pillows, spread my legs and began to finger myself. He returned, lit my cigarette for me and began to lap away at the mess between my legs. I casually smoke my cigarette, blowing stream after stream of thick smoke into his face telling him not to miss a drop, don't forget to link my ass clean and the like. Another orgasm was slowly building and I was hoping that I could feel his cock inside me tonight without ruining the moment. If I could accomplish that, or anything close to it, I would have found the perfect man in the perfect lifestyle, at least in the bedroom.

While still smoking my cigarette, I told him to lay down the bed and I mounted his face. I slid my sopping wet kind against his face back and forth making sure that his tongue dipped into my ass and my kind alternately while I rubbed my clit on his nose and began to drown him in a fresh load of cum from deep within me. I reached back and began to stroke his cock which were shockingly hard and slid back. placing the head of his cock just inside my pussy lips. Then, without warning I slid all the way down onto the amazing poll. "Now, pussy slave, I need your cock inside me. I need you to fuck me. I need you to fuck me until I'm ready to fuck you again. Give me your cock or I'll find someone who will fuck me and you can be just my pussy slave." At this point, I knew that was never going to happen. He had opened a world to me and I had opened a world for him. I could have as many orgasms as I can handle it and he would give them all to me. He was the man I wanted. I told him to fuck me like I had fucked him, it was clear he would do exactly as I said and he rolled me over and rammed that gorgeous, beautiful cock into me. I felt like he was fucking me all the way into my stomach and I loved it. I couldn't get enough of it. I came again in a massive orgasm. I was grabbing his ass and it wasn't until after we finished that I realized that I had little bits of the skin from his ass under my fingernails. But that only drove him on.

I couldn't walk without discomfort for the next few days but it was okay because I knew that he was having the same problem.

He could eventually take the larger dildoes and I love to see his ass tightly stretched around my cock as I fuck him. And now the dominatrix role fits me just fine.

From that day forward, we've had amazing sex on a daily basis. But at least a couple of times a week, when I'd see him before a date and, later, after we got married, when he'd come home from work, when he'd hear me say sternly but pleasantly "go put in your biggest butt plug and come back here, I'm going to have a cigarette" we both know that sheets would have to be changed and that we would both sleep well that night, but it would be a while before either of us could walk without being a little bit sore.

nearnormal
nearnormal
143 Followers
12