How I Lost My Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Javed was fucking her furiously now and his thrusts had become very urgent now. He reached forward for a moment and then grabbed Shilpa's hair and pulled it back. Shilpa cried out, but then steadily held her head back as Javed held her hair and fucked her mercilessly. As Javed fucked her, there was sloshing noise as his cock went in and out of my wife's wet cunt. Now both Shilpa and Javed were thrusting hard. Suddenly I saw Javed stiffening and he grabbed Shilpa roughly as his body shook in spasms. Shilpa also shook at the same time as her body shuddered. And I knew that both of them were coming.

"Oh Javed, please flood my cunt with your cunt darling. Ah, Ahhhhhh, Ahhhh , ouch. Please fuck me harder darling. Oh maa, this is wonderful honey." Shilpa stopped and Javed also held her shivering body as he bent forward and both of them collapsed on the floor exhausted. Smell of their mixed juices was floating all about the room. I could see streaks of Javed's semen flowing across Shilpa's thighs as she lay under him.

And this entire erotic scene had left me with a strange and unfamiliar feeling. I couldn't exactly tell how it happened, but instead of being angry, I was feeling hot and felt like jerking off seeing my wife having sex with Javed.