How I Ruined My Perfect Marriage Ch. 02

Story Info
Paying the price.
3.4k words
3.91
133.7k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotenuf4u
Hotenuf4u
139 Followers

This is part two of my story written as part of my therapy on the road to recovery, so if you have not read part one I suggest starting there. In this part of the story I will describe what I could have had if I trusted my husband enough to talk to him, I was so stupid. This part starts out as my husband and I were off to have a special weekend, a weekend he didn't tell me about.

"I am sure you will enjoy the adventure I have planned. Put on something sexy before you drop off the kids this afternoon, I will be waiting when you get back," was all he told me about the weekend he planned before he left for work Friday morning. I was nervous all day, not knowing what to expect.

When I dressed for the trip I ironically chose to wear the same sundress and sandals that I wore for the company picnic and once again I donned the lace lingerie. When I returned from dropping off the kids I found my husband in the driveway waiting for me. I parked and locked the car before walking sexily over to him, hoping to illicit a hot time.

"Damn honey! You look good enough to eat," pulling me against his body as he planted a big kiss on my lips. A certain glow crossed my face at the compliment, however crude, coming from my usually mild-mannered husband.

"You should show off more of your hot body," he unbuttoned the top three buttons, revealing the lace bra. "There that looks much better, you've got great tits."

I was taken aback by the change in his language but not enough not to enjoy the compliments. Surprisingly my pussy started to get wet, I loved the sudden change.

He opened the door allowing me to sit down in the car, "Umm these thighs look so delicious," he said as he was once again undoing buttons, this time starting at the bottom of the dress.

After three bottom buttons were free he moved the dress to either side of my thighs, "This will prove a delightful distraction during the ride." He moved away and got in his side of the car, taking a long look at my over-exposed thighs.

"I do not think I have told you how much you turn me on lately so I thought we could go away so I can make up for it," he said as we pulled out of the driveway. "You have got one hell of a body!"

"Thank-you but you are the reason for that, you pay for the aerobics classes that allow me to stay this way." He sort of giggled and we continued on, his eyes constantly diverted to my legs and my lace bra peeking through the unbuttoned dress.

"Do you enjoy it when we make love?" he asked a little bit later.

"That's a funny question, of course I enjoy making love to you," I replied.

"I do too honey but isn't it getting kind of mundane? I know I would like to spice it up a bit," he asked next, "wouldn't you?"

"You know as well as I do that it would be too hard to accomplish since the kids are always around." I countered.

"That is the reason for this trip, no kids to worry about," smiling evilly as he spoke.

"The kids are not home, why not just stay there and play?" I inquired.

"I want to live out a fantasy and the location plays a big part in it," he said not revealing just what the fantasy was. "Would you like to help me?"

"I guess that would depend on what you had in mind," not wanting to be pimped out for his enjoyment, "but I would do most anything for you."

We pulled into a remote location where a worn out trailer stood, complete with the duct tape holding in a couple of screens. So much was going through my mind; 'What is this all about?', 'Why the sudden change in my husband?', 'Oh no does he know about my affair?' I was really starting to get nervous now.

"What exactly is your fantasy, being poor?" I asked half jokingly.

We got out of the car and were standing side by side when he answered, "No, no, I want to feel how it is to dominate you, to treat you like a slut for a change," he said knowing already how much it turned me on. "Do you want to be a nasty little slut for me?" he asked as he pressed his body against mine, his hard cock pressed against my ass.

"I guess I could do that for you," I tried to hide my excitement but my nipples were already giving it away.

His hand was unbuttoning the remaining buttons as he spoke, "Let's see all of this hot body of yours," my dress falling to the ground.

"Such slutty lingerie honey," his hands were roaming my body rubbing and groping my tits and ass. "Umm this ass is so firm!"

"Umm! Oh my!" I was melting into his body enjoying the sensations his hands were providing.

My bra quickly followed my dress to the ground, "These tits are so playful," he twisted the nipples invoking a moan from deep inside me, "and these nipples are so hard. What a body!"

He moved away, "Now show me how trailer trash removes her panties!"

Determined to put on a good show I turned around giving him a great view of my ass while I rolled the panties down my legs. I left my knees locked knowing the effect it would have on my ass. I spread my feet exposing my wet pussy to him, swaying my ass back and forth as I did.

"Holy shit is that ever hot," his hand caressed my ass while I was still bent over causing a shiver to run through my body, "and so wet!" his finger probed my pussy.

I smiled delightedly as, "Umm... Umm... Good!" he mumbled while tasting my pussy juices. "You real like being my slut don't you? I have never seen you so wet. Are you enjoying this?" His hands were constantly running from my tits to my pussy, driving me insane with pleasure.

"Oh yes I do, I am so hot right now!" I practically screamed from my bent over position.

"Get on your knees and suck my cock like you mean it then bitch!" he ordered.

There was something totally erotic about being naked, on my knees, in front of my fully dressed husband. I eagerly fished out his hard cock and took it in my mouth, practically choking on it because I was so hot. It felt so good filling my mouth up as I sucked it vigorously, pulling it out to run my tongue from the balls to the tip a couple of times. After about fifteen minutes of intense sucking I felt his cock begin to swell, ready to explode. I took it in to the hilt as load after load shot down my throat until it overflowed, dripping off of my chin and onto my tits.

"I bet you want my hard cock in your tight pussy. Tell me!" he said when he was rubbing cum all over my face, slapping my face with his cock a few times as he continued teasing me.

"Please fuck me with your cock, take me!" I was so damn horny.

"I want to fuck you so bad right now but unfortunately I have some unfinished work I need to do first. Go inside, clean up and wait for me, I will be back later," he ordered.

Reaching down he retrieved my dress from the ground and wiped his cock clean using it. All of my clothes were then put into the car, leaving me as naked as the day I was born. Thinking back he gave me a clue as to knowing about my affair and I never noticed, but when my dress was on the ground he was stomping it with his feet, ruining it. I should have known then that Sally had at least shown him pictures of that first day.

"What the hell are you talking about, unfinished business? I thought you planned this trip?" I retorted. "Can't you fuck me first, finish your business after?" I whined, so ready to be fucked.

"I told you to go inside and wait for me trailer trash! I will be back later!" he retorted.

When I asked him about my clothes he informed me, "Trailer trash bitches don't need clothes, now get inside!"

"I can't stay here alone without any clothes!" I was really nervous now but excited too.

"You not only can but you will stay here," he said in a demanding voice I had not heard him utter before. "I said I will be back!"

I had never seen this side of him before and I loved it. I walked as seductively as I could when I went into the trailer hoping to change his mind, but to no avail. I turned around as soon as I was through the door and watched when he pulled away.

The only things I found in the trailer were a bottle of wine and a TV dinner. Luckily there was a TV and a DVD player there otherwise I would have had nothing to do. If you think there is nothing to watch on cable TV you should try going without it, this place was cable-free. I fixed the dinner, ate and then sat down on the couch to drink the wine. As bored as I was the bottle did not last long and shortly after I finished it I was asleep on the couch.

It was some time later when I opened my eyes suddenly, feeling something touch my lips. When I could focus I saw my husbands cock right in front of me. Instinctively I opened my mouth to let him enter me, my eager tongue lashing out to retrieve the pre-cum from the tip. He started a slow fucking motion, in and out going in a little further each time finally choking me.

"This is what you wanted huh bitch?" he continued his invasion. "My horny little trailer trash is hot!"

"Umm...this is so good! You know you make me hot honey!" determined to play my part.

"I can see that," his fingers invading my pussy, "you are so wet!" I was squirming so much I almost fell off of the couch. "You ready to get fucked slut?"

"YES!!! Stick that hard cock of yours in me!" I shouted, more than ready.

"Okay but it's going to be my way, is that alright?"

"YES! Any way you like, just fuck me please!" I was so horny.

"Kneel here at the end of this table." I knelt at the end of the table and he pushed on my back, forcing me to lay down face first on it. "Damn you have got a beautiful ass!" his hand stroked it lovingly.

"What are you doing?" I felt my hands being pulled down and then being tied to the table legs.

"It will be more thrilling if you can't move, trust me," as he finished tying my hands and moved back behind me, "You are going to love it!" He then tied each of my knees to the legs, forcing them to spread wide. "Holy shit your pussy is dripping! Do you like being tied up?"

"It is pretty exciting, I have to admit that. Umm, that feels so good!" as his cock was rubbing my pussy lips, lubricating it with my juices.

The moans I was emitting were replaced with a shriek when I felt his cock enter my ass. I never imagined how sensitive my ass was until now. The initial pain was shortly followed by an unbelievable pleasing sensation; it felt so good but yet so dirty.

"Damn that feels so good! Fuck my ass!" as I was pushing back as much as my confines would let me.

"You nasty slut, your ass is tight, it feels so good!" while he continued fucking me, his balls slamming against my ass. "Tell me you like it bitch! Tell me you want more!" he said as he removed his cock from my ass. "Tell me where you want it slut!"

"Put it in my ass! Fill my dirty ass with your hard cock! Fuck my ass!" I cried still pushing back with all my effort.

"You nasty little slut!" he started pounding my ass again.

My orgasm hit at the same time he was filling my ass with all of his cum. "Umm!!!!!!" I let loose, squirming all over, my pussy on fire. I could feel cum dripping down my thighs when he got up to sit on the couch.

"I told you the slut would like it in the ass didn't I?" I heard a familiar voice say. I was mortified, had Sally watched him take my anal virginity?

"You were right, she loved it, even begged for it," my husband responded.

"Damn, make the bitch clean your cock, that's nasty!" Sally said as she sat down.

After spreading cum all over my face with his cock he told me, "Clean me up bitch!"

As I licked and sucked his cock and balls clean he told Sally to put the DVD in and get it ready.

He returned to sit on the couch next to Sally. She gave him a great big kiss, "That was hot, thank you for letting me watch."

"You deserved that and more, after all you said you tried to warn her." That's when it hit me like a ton of bricks, he knows!

"Do you remember this?" as the first picture that showed on the TV screen was me on my knees in the park sucking off one of his co-workers.

I cringed inside as I realized that I was in a lot of trouble, "Sally said she showed you this picture and you promised to break it off."

"Yes that's true, she did," what good would it have done to lie at this point, I was caught red-handed and I knew it.

"So much for your promise huh?" the next picture was one I had not seen before but I knew when it was taken; the very day after she came to warn me.

The tears started to flow from my eyes, "I am so sorry." I meekly replied.

"You know the stupid thing about it? I could have forgiven the first two times if you only talked to me. I do take some blame for not saying anything to you but I did not act on my impulses." A few more pictures of the first two times flashed across the screen, each with me in a compromising position, letting my lover ravage me.

"I know and it was stupid of me not to talk to you but I thought you would think I was some sort of freak or something." I tried to explain.

"Have I ever denied you any thing before?"

"No," the tears continued.

"Even after Sally came to me with the pictures after your fourth indiscretion I waited for you to come clean, but you had to keep going back for more didn't you?" The pictures going across the screen showed me that Sally witnessed me each time.

"I know what you are thinking but it is not true, I have not been intimate with Sally yet, I take my vows a little more serious than you do." I knew my husband had already replaced me.

"Funny thing is your stud helped me reach my final decision, he could not keep his mouth shut. I was in the bathroom at work when I overheard him telling someone about his affair with you, bragging about it. I don't think he realized what would happen."

"You did not hurt him did you? It wasn't his fault, I practically threw myself at him," I said through the tears.

"Oh no nothing like that, we did not even fire him, he quit. I guess he didn't like being ignored; no one talked to or helped him after they heard. Actually he had to leave the city, no one would hire him."

"Oh shit what have I done?" I hung my head.

"It gets worse; I had to pull the kids out of school as it seems the rumor is spreading there making it too hard for them to concentrate. Sally and I will be home schooling them until it blows over, at least to the end of this year any way."

I knew then how stupid and wrong my affair was, so totally appalled by my own actions knowing that it could have been this good with my own husband if we had just took the time to talk. He was able to bring out all of the emotions I was missing that I turned to my young stud to fulfill. And as mad as I was at Sally I can not deny the fact that she tried to warn me, even further proving my stupidity. If I had stopped it after the first time I think my husband and I could have worked my problem out.

The TV was turned off and my husband was off to get dressed. Without a word Sally released me from my bounds, allowing me to go into the bedroom to cry, embarrassed to be seen this way in front of her. Sally and my husband used the time to move all of my stuff into the trailer, my new home.

About twenty-five minutes later my husband shot a robe down on the bed next to me, "You need to sign some papers for me." He went back out to the kitchen table and waited. I put the robe on and made my way to the kitchen on wobbly legs, barely making it without falling.

I felt so much shame and humiliation as I signed the divorce papers through tear filled eyes, as my husband spelled out my future for me. I was not surprised when my husband told me that the kids were involved in the decision as what to do. We wanted our kids to be honest and the best way to do that is by example, always being honest with them. Both kids decided that they only wanted to communicate with me by phone for a while, stating they were embarrassed by my behavior. Do not get me wrong, both kids still loved me but hated what I did to their father and them. On the phone later that night they said that some day they might be able to forgive me but they needed time to sort things out in their heads. I apologized and told them I understand. What else could I ask for? It was my fault that it came to this any way, actually it was more than I expected.

Sally and my husband are going out with each other now; both of them helping the kids get through the trauma I imposed on them. I was happy that it was Sally since I already knew how devoted she was to my husband, he deserved that.

It has been about eight months since I was moved here and writing this story is another part of my therapy, helping me to fly straight from now on. I still have not gone on a single date; I don't think I am ready for that yet.

Last month I was able to see the kids face to face and the tears flowed when we hugged. They are still mad about what happened so we do our best not to bring it up. They have told me how Sally has been instrumental in their recovery and how much they love her for it. That really tugged at my heart strings but I knew I was getting what I deserved.

I learned that communication is the most important thing to have if you really want to make a good relationship last. If I talked to my husband before straying I would have found out how good things could still be. He brought out all the emotions I found when I went astray, satisfying all of my urges. I know you are thinking that communication goes both ways but the difference in this case was me acting on the desires before talking to him about them, he never strayed. I hope by exposing how my good marriage went bad it will help some one else from going through the same thing. I can not say it enough, communication is the key.

Hotenuf4u
Hotenuf4u
139 Followers