All Comments on 'How I Ruined My Perfect Marriage Ch. 02'

by Hotenuf4u

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Reading this you would think a cheater can

change, they cant. It isnt in their personality and they are mentally off, unbalanced. A lying cheating slut who cuckolds her husband while betraying and disrespecting him can never change. They just wait on the next opportunity and excuse to act out their own mental problems. A nice story from an adultress point of view when caught tho.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 17 years ago
More ": its communication " shit

Liked this story a lot given the usual stuff this wriiter puts out.

<br> </br>

At the end when the wife says <b> " communication is the key"</b>-- well that is massive turnoff b/c it is sooooo fucking cliche. Like politicians saying "education is the key".

<br> </br>

No this was <b>NOT </b>in anyway a COMMUNICATION PROBLEM. The wife has serious character flaws and is a self centered cunt. No amounts of Talking would fix that. She was caught and warned by SALLY and still fucked around . How would talking to her husband fix that?

BazzzBazzzabout 17 years ago
Just horribly unrealistic

You have to get more realistic with your plot and how things are set up in your story. The kids aren't going to just abandon their mother so just leave them out of the story. By the way, I wonder how that angelic husband is doing with a coniving weasel like Sally as his new gal. My guess is he'll be cuckolded again in a matter of months.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wait a fracking minute

The wife cheats with one of the husband's co workers and he gets off sctoo free. If I were the husband, the first thing I would have done is to have stomped the co workers's ass so good that he would have trouble shitting for the rest of his life.

You fracking so called "writers' are so anxious to show how to treat a cheating wife that the other man never gets anythink. Oh I know..the co worker didn't know who the wife was.. Not very likely..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Confused

This is a strange little tale that wanders all over the place and finally winds up in a strange limbo that settles nothing and satisfies no one. If it were just one step better than it is, it would be worthy of more extensive analysis in an attempt to educate the writer into producing better attempts in the future. But it isn't.

zed0zed0about 17 years ago
I LOVE A HAPPY ENDING!

Excellent no wimps realistic story. Good revenge, and you handled the children situation with unuseual insight and realism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Right On The Mark

Nailed it author but the few feel there should have been more intrigue more this and that. It is what it is - a rendering of stupid choices by a selfish woman looking for more while playing ostrich about her commitments.

Could it have been written better - perhaps but not in the process of discovery and consequence being like onto life.

Nice work author - more please as time permits.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 17 years ago
Good story

I know nothing about divorce laws but that they favor the mom. If she had contested it I am sure she could have gotten much better fare than she did. Namely I think she could have stayed in their house. He wouldn't be able to dump her just any old asshole place, as he did, without a court dumping on his ass. She was wrong BUT she is the mother of their children, and treating her badly is something that goes around. What goes around, comes around. The kids will be looking at him like he is some turd one of these days with strained conversation seldom exercised.

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 17 years ago
A bit too rhetorical but ‘on the money’

She may not have the fluffy language of the ‘no plot - no motives -any clue characters’ which are fashionable now. In fact, for a naïve person I’ll have to say she learned very fast. If anything this story suffers a bit from the opposite problem of stories which feel no commitment to sell convincing characters and coherent plot, only style. This story goes too much to the side of explicating the message till it sounds a bit overly rhetorical. Some more subtlety in the declarations of the wife would have done the story good. At times I felt like the wife is standing in a group of a Chinese comrades who were condemned for ’reeducation’ and now she is citing all her sins in public one by one. Still, a clear sense of right and wrong is refreshing, after the myopic, self serving rationalizations of moral relativism I was hearing recently till my ears were hurting. It’s a different kind of message after the brazen sense of Chutzpa where you hear people seriously claiming: So? Cheating is not unlike not smiling to your wife in the morning...Geeez.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not very cohesive

There doesn't appear to be any build up to your story. --wife is submissive slut who spreads her legs for arrogant worker. Her "friend" Sally films her promiscuity and shares it with husband, who dumps her in favor of good old Sally. She is pretty much a stupid slut and with friends like Sally she doesn't need any enemies. End of story

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
not enough

her price was not enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
UGH!!!!!!

Weak!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
hmmmm

there were her impulses, and there was the stress on communication concept for them. the former would still overcome the latter, and she'd cheat. same result for her and a happier life for those that left her behind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
communication?

her problems were not created by communication lapses. So it goes for her.

RePhilRePhilalmost 13 years ago
Nice story

Really enjoyed it

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
AS PREDICTED--------AS PROJECTED

and so it was written H4U.. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Interesting fairy tale

Others have said it...she was a slut but the husband and Sally's actions were unreal. In reality, she would have gotten custody, maybe volunteered for counseling and got half of everything from the marriage.

Of course this was just another male fantasy this writer is throwing at the reality haters amongst us. We all know women are not just chattel to dispose of as we would like. Nor are wives as submissive to sexual mistreatment as this one was made out to be. His co-worker would probably have kicked his ass...because he displayed real balls in the story by dominating and fucking the wife of a fellow worker. This is the first story by this writer I have read and I encourage him to make it a little more realistic....don't you think? I could do better if I just wanted to please the trolls.

Like... A handsome, brave, righteous, and hardworking husband catches his 15-20 years married, but still beautiful wife cheating. He sells her into prostitution ring in another country after destroying her reputation as a human with her children and all of his and her family. Then he castrates the lover and turns him into trannie before marrying the perfect friend, sister, or co-worker that has loved him for years secretly! All this because she went from just being his personal property to someone else's too for a while... The selfish bitch! King Henry the 8th would have taken her head!

The reality is...a divorce works too...

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
That's What Happens To Cheating Slut Wives

They lose everything and are alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One of the most inane and incompetent writ of all times !

Bad this. "1".

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Enjoyed it but ....

Quiet unrealistic. Not sure why she signed off so quickly on the divorce when she old have gotten 50% of his wealth. Not much development of h characters.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Completely unreal

No believable characters or plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a good read

a cautionary tale I like it *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just not realistic

She would have gotten a lot more from the divorce and NEVER would have signed papers without an attorney. She would have gotten custody, the children don't have much say at that age, the house, alimony and child support regardless of her actions. Her husband and Sally could have spent time in jail for kidnapping, assault and battery and anal rape (it was he said she said and the courts favor the woman - after all his juices were in her and a rape kit would have been done when she called the police) so this story was so totally implausible as to be laughable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just Not Realistic - Dumb Slut

You may be right but this is what should happen to all sluts that do what she did. It always happens to the me anyways in real Life. So when you look into your little mis-gotten magic ball remember that you should be for equality. That is the sluts gets to pay just as well as the meandering slut of a man. But since you do not live in the real world I guess a lobotomy would work for you better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dumb slut

That's the way the "Real" world works. These are fictional stories. Some are good Some are bad. This one was terrible.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 DESIRES UNDER THE TREES IN THE PARK

leads to desolation in a park.. TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

Meh. Definitely not as good as I recall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The husband...

...fails. He has no standing after he relinquishes his marital status. He basically has her imprisoned. And NO! it is not impossible for people to change. If that were true then there would be no impetis for releasing someone from prison once they were convicted for any offense no matter how slight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Comunication?

.....not be a slut is the real key

dglnowdglnowalmost 8 years ago
The husband is not without blame

His revenge, i.e. the way he let her know hew knew about the affair was more than abusive. And it shows his lack of communication. Further he may not have strayed with Sally but clearly she had the desire for him and presumably he for her. His lack of communication was by not talking about his feelings about his wife's affair with his wife once he learned of it. Instead he humiliates her with this sad, sad event. The fact that she was turned on during it all is irrelevant to his lack of humanity to express and communicate his feelings in a open and honest way. Even though it wasn't stated I suspect Sally was behind his plan to humiliate the wife, which if true, is telling of her desire to steel him away from his wife.

Of course, none of the husband's faults excuses the wife's behavior. But the marriage was still salvageable if he had treated her with respect instead of vindictiveness.

My fantasy for another chapter would be that the wife heals herself and regains her self esteem, goes to the husband asking to talk and eventually wins him back, giving a emotional slap in the face to Sally. She deserves it. On second thought I am not sure the husband is worth having back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Dglnow must either be a cheating slut herself or knows one intimately. The sex at the end of this story is exactly what the wife was looking for and she could have been getting it if she'd just asked. But noooo, she choose to get her kicks by showing utter contempt for her husband, children and her marriage. The husband was extremely compassionate and patient with her, almost to the point of being seen as a cuckold.

The offending asshole however got off extremely easy. Losing your job and having to move can be traumatic but scar tissue lasts a lifetime.

No, there's no coming back from this one. Bitch, just move on.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
ok

first off even though she did cheat on him he should not have treated her in that manner, and her friend had no right to be there, I can only hope this stops at pt 2 and don't write another one, this 2 are bad enought

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Husband acted correctly

What the husband did was perfectly in order after his wife gets so far up herself. He busted his ass giving his wife a relaxed trouble free and very wealthy lifestyle and she abused that gift of privilege. Its not uncommon, after a husband gains success and wealth, the wife develops an air of superiority, power goes to her head and she thinks she can do whatever she likes, disrespecting her husband and his generosity. Women in her position do change and frequently into something they will regret.

If this was a business deal and one side behaved in the way she did, she could expect far worse treatment.

And no, i don't accept her proposition that communication is key to her story, wrong! What is key, is no matter what it is, you don't take a course of action off your own back if you know the ones you love are going to be hurt or destroyed.

To cite, " I should have communicated with my husband" as the root of her problem is unbelievable. How shallow and uncaring she was to not have cited selfishness as the root problem because as any decent human being well knows, you don't do this kind of thing because its simply wrong to do so. Therefore, she deserves to be treated the way she was, skank revenge for skank behaviour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CHEATING

If she was not being satisfied with their love making talking things over with her husband rather than go out and for a cheap thrill it would have saved all her heart ache as she now realised, they could have got through the problem together and the

marriage would have been still intact.

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessalmost 6 years ago
ugh

I was going to comment, to call this badly written derivative garbage, as if a twelve year old copied another story literotica story from memory. Then I realised it was from 2007 and it would be retarded to comment on an 11 year old story. Then I did it anyway.

Thanks for giving up on writing, Hotenuf4u

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Perfect

Perfect BTB, totally destroyed without violence. She surely deserved what she got.

c24jc24jover 5 years ago

Not bad, but I think some points were overdone . . . so I noted them and added a few of my own.

First several paragraphs - I'm soooo stupid, soooo guilty.

Next several - I'm so easily swayed, sooo gullible

Next few - Man they really tore me apart, which I sooo deserve

Future few - Wow, I got a decent job, I'm not so dumb. Transferred to a decent sized city.

Next few - Some training and schooling - I'm getting better

Next few - I haven't been dating at all. I've learned to say "No".

Next few - I'm on the rise, I'm making more than my husband and Sally combined. I'm about to buy a nice place. I think I'll date again.

Next few - Holy cow! Most guys (and the two gals) I went out with are really smart. And the four that I've been intimate with are all better lovers than my ex at his best, though I don't seem to enjoy being dominated anymore.

Next few - I'm getting married again!! Kids are coming to live with me.

Final - Just sent my ex and Sally 100 grand. 50 as payback for the trailer, and 50 as a thank you for telling on me and divorcing me. I'm keeping the now revamped trailer as a guest house in by back yard as a reminder of my bad choices at one point.

I was sooo wrong. The situation had NOTHING to do with communication.

I was sooo right about being sooo stupid and gullible, but I've grown past that, and while I'm sorry for hurting my ex, it all seems to have worked out well for me. People CAN change, except maybe haters . . . I've heard once a hater, always a hater . . . hope it's not true.

notredame43notredame43over 5 years ago
it had potential but just feels flat

at least she took SOME blame for what she did, though she still seems to want to pass the buck to some mystical thing that made her gullible or whatever it was. AN idea id like to see a discussion in a story where the man and woman have it out as to what is a justified reason to cheat. I can just bet the differences would be massive. Would it be neglect, health issues, what would it be that a person without being an idiot could solidly say that this is a reason why i did it and im not a bad person. I for one cant think of too many tbh, but hey thats just me

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
Fun bit of fantasy...

...but let's be serious. This story ends with the husband arrested, convicted and in jail. The wife gets the kids. I get the revenge, but this was suicide.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

White people always say that. White males are delusional thinking a routine is perfect. The same old shit makes a person wander you cuck whimp writer .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just Words

In reality? In reality the children would go where they want. Anyone who practices in family courts knows that unless the preferred parent is something like a druggie or in prison, the children go where they choose at their ages. As for being arrested and put in jail, based on what? There's no crime, and certainly no PROVABLE crime. "In reality", the wife could get a decent property settlement, the size of which would depend on the jurisdiction's view on adultery. And, "in reality", she'd be on the hook for child support.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
She took her lumps...

..... and rolled over with the divorce thing. Once she was caught she accepted her fate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Kidnaping?

He and Sally didn’t kidnap his wife. The wife enjoyed being tied up and dominated. Once the sex was done, they untied her. As for hating on Sally, I don’t get it. Sally gave the wife a chance to redeem herself, but the wife ignored her warning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Too Bad the Kids didn't find out sooner At Least they stuck by their Mom . My 16 year old Daughter took her mothers side . Man I felt the knife go in My Back all the way in Court . Now I have No Wife or daughter hanging around my neck . Yes I ate lots of Tuna Fish and found that I liked it . The only time i ever got any message from My Daughter was when She got married . She wanted Me to pay for it and have her Moms Lover walk her down the aisle . Needles to say that did not happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The "WOW" person that commented is probably a nigger. I see this shit all the time. The story was written with the verbage a nigger uses when he is fucking his live in, or his wife. They have no class or style. Fuck like dogs or pigs. Do not support tbeir offspring, just fucking any black, white or spanish cunt they can find. Those that are hung think they are gods. They hang around stores and various other places hoping they can turn some bimbo's head. Decent women don't go for this kind of shit. But there are a lot of those that are considered decent and they like the nigger dick. where i am from, when you go black you are marked and you cant come back. Plus the fact that everyone looks at you like you have a nasty disease. Shitty story.

SunnyU2SunnyU212 months ago

I just didn't like him getting with Sally. She seems manipulative. There are plenty of woman who enjoying breaking up marriages. Some of it subconsciously.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous