How it All Started

Story Info
The taking of the neighbor girl.
1.4k words
3.76
124.9k
22
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 10/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started a few years ago, when my daughter brought home her friend. Her friend had her hot little sister tagging along, so the little sister, Tessa, used to hang out in the living room with me watching TV or in the kitchen cooking as the older girls were in my daughter's bedroom. Well as things turned out my daughter and her friend went off to school and I thought that would be the end of Tessa's visits but it wasn't. She would still come over and see how I was doing, using the excuse that I was alone. Well the big day came, my daughter and I got invited to her 18th birthday. At her party she came up to me and reminded me that the big game was on this Sunday and she asked if she could come over to watch it.

Let me tell you what Tessa looks like. She is Native American, which gives her a nice dark skin. She stands 5 foot 4 inches and weighs maybe 100 lbs with long black hair to the top of her ass. Her breasts are a nice A cup and very perk, and her nipples are big and dark as can be seen when she goes braless. She has beautiful legs that end in an ass that is to die for. It takes everything that I have not to jump her.

Well the day of the game came and Tessa came over. Damn she was good looking that day. She had on her see-thru jersey over a tube top that covered her cute little tits and a short black skirt just barely covering her tight cute ass. During the game, her flirting was really getting to me. She would jump up and I would swear that I could see her bare ass, not covered with panties as it usually was. During the crunch time her hand would grab and squeeze my leg, with an occasional miss grabbing my balls or cock, with her cute little smirk she would remove her hand. Good fortune shined upon our team, they won. We were both in a good mood because of the out come of the game.

As we were cleaning up the snacks, which I could not wait to get done so I could go jerk off thinking of her tight ass. As we were cleaning she accidentally drops some silverware and bent over to pick it up in front of me. My jaw dropped as I saw her ass just in a hot pink thong, I almost came in my pants. She glanced up at me but I really didn't notice because I was just starting at her ass. My cock was ready to bust out of my jeans. We went on cleaning; she accidentally brushed my cock and then proceeded to drop something on the floor again. So I took my chance and reached out and put my hand on her ass. I rubbed it, all while thinking that I am finally going to get what I always dreamed of getting. I was snapped back to reality when Tessa got up and shouted, "What the hell are you doing?" I turned bright red and stammered I am sorry. We didn't talk after that and we finished the clean up. To my surprise as she was leaving she said "see you next week for the game." Wow, I didn't expect that. I went into the bathroom and dropped my jeans and jerked off like a teen age boy. I never came that much in my life. I have to have that girl, she is so damn hot.

That whole week, I kept thinking about Tessa and how would I get her. Then it hit me, if I had beer available she might call and tell her parents she sleeping over after the game. The girls used to do this all the time, when I let them drink beer. Game day has arrived. I cracked open a beer right before Tessa came over in hopes that she will ask for one. Tessa arrived, and wow she was hot. She had on her short skirt and her solid jersey on, and she was braless. My cock got rock hard just looking at her. So we start to watch the game, and she noticed my beer. She asked if she could have some and I told her she knows the rules. She called her mom and said that she was going to stay the night to watch all the games because she said that my daughter was supposed to come home. Mom said ok to her and she grabbed a beer and came out to watch the game.

My mind wasn't really on the game, so at half time of the game, I set my plan into action. I asked Tessa if she wanted another beer, her third. She said yes, I went into the kitchen and got her a beer. I had already crushed a sleeping pill up and slipped it into her beer. We sat there waiting for the game to continue. We were watching our team just beat up on the other team and then the pill kicked in. Tessa was now passed out on the couch. The final stage of my plan was now going to be acted out.

I picked up Tessa and carried her into the bedroom. I removed her shoes and bent her over the bed, leaving her cute ass sticking up. I was rock hard and hadn't even taken my little blue pill, yet. I took off her skirt leaving only her little pink thong covering her ass. I couldn't help myself and took out my hard cock. I grabbed my cock in my hand and started to jerk off; I came all over her ass. I then took off her thong and wiped off my cum from her ass. I flipped her over and took off her jersey. There she was naked in front of me, my cock stirred. I cuffed her arms to the head board and her legs spread eagle to the footboard. Then I put her cum soaked thong in her mouth so she couldn't scream while I was away. I put a sheet over that sexy body of hers. I then went off to the bathroom to take my little blue pill and to take a shower, before arousing my little naked friend.

I came back to my sheet covered hottie, now I was naked and still soft. I peeled backed the sheet and took a couple of pictures of her just sleeping there looking like an angel. I climbed onto the bottom of the bed and slowly kiss and lick her luscious legs. She starts to stir. I finally reach her sweet patch of hair.

I spread her lips, to see that she is starting to get wet. I stick my tongue in to taste her. She taste so sweet, and I can feel the little blue pill kick in. As I taste her pussy my cock gets harder. Zeroing in on her little clitoris, she lets out a little muffed moan and she awakens.

As I continued my assault on her clit, she becomes aware that she is tied down. She does her best to shake my head from her pussy but to no success. What she actually does is help me stimulate her more. I feel her body betray her and she comes on my face. I just stayed there just lapping up her juices.

I moved up so she can see me, covering her body with mine. Her face shows mixed feelings, one of anger but one of satisfaction. She tired to talk but all that comes out of her mouth is muffled cries. I tell her that if she is quiet I will take out the thong. She shakes her head no, so I tell her that it will stay in.

I then take one of her big brown nipples in my mouth sucking it until it becomes hard. After that I take the other one in my mouth and suck it and a muffled moan comes from her.

I take my hand and guide my hard cock into her wet, tight pussy. I slowly pump it in and out. As I pumped my cock in her and sucking her tits her hips started to meet my thrust and we started to fuck in harmony. I removed her cum soaked panties from her mouth to her yell to fuck her hard. Her nipples got huge and her pussy clamped down on my cock as she was coming. I couldn't hold back any longer and just pumped my cum into her hot little pussy.

To be continued...