All Comments on 'How It Began - A Cuckold Story'

by farfromreality50

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago

More, this is excellent. You'll get negative comments, that goes with the territory, but weather them, the story's worth it. More soon I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Hope to hear about you eating cum soon, bet she starts feeding you your own cum after the blow jobs then she will get you to eating your cum from her pussy , which buy the way I often rub my dick up and down her slit and deposit my pre cum on her clit then go down and eat it, She does not know I am getting it. I have eaten her after fucking to climax while watching porn. After about 15 min of cumming in her I am between her legs eating away as she watches the movie. Any way she will have you eating her lovers cum and you will love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more please

Good start. Would love to see how it progresses

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
High quality

I like what a big slut Suzie is. Her lust for a stiff cock is hot. That's great that you are ok with it. Having a slutty wife is so fun, makes things interesting and passionate. My wife was a huge slut before we met and has filled me in on her adventures. Usually, those trysts ended up with a load on her 36DDD's.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
A vast majority

A vast majority of women cheat on their boyfriends and husbands. Over 50% of married women at some point or at many points let other men fuck and creampie them. You can say, men cheat too. Yes they do and a lot of them are boyfriends. But married men are no where near 50%. Women talk to women. Those who cheat and get away clean tell other women how to to do it. And those that get caught, tell other women what not to do. Since a lot of women handle the bills and money in a marriage, money use can be covered as other expenses. So your wife is not all that different.

Will6969doWill6969doover 9 years ago
Rather lame 😥

Maybe it will pick up 😜

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Garbage

Another sissy boy closet fag cuck author, just what nobody wanted......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐ (4) Like it.

😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous