How Life Changes So Swiftly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morgan set about fucking me like Larry never has, nor ever would I knew now. I remembered my friends ribbing me for not being experimental enough before I married, well if they could see me now! I was experimenting full scale, and being very much the subject of experimentation too. Morgan was the most consummate of lovers, he also has the stamina of a horse, and the powerful cock of one too.

He gave me that what no one ever had the fucking and loving that women dream of. He was all powerful, gentle, considerate, consuming, masterful and equal in every way. I had orgasm on top of orgasm. I was electrified, charged with atom particles. I don't think I will ever achieve that level again, they say the first big one is remembered forever; well I will remember this one for all of my life.

As I regained my senses and was cuddled up under him, I had to use the bathroom so I squiggled away.When I came back I sat on the edge of the bed and examined him with my all seeing eyes. I was seeing a good looking black man, one I had never checked out before in my life. His head was rounded, tight curly hair, a handsome face in a rugged sort of way. A damn fine body, flat and broad chested, a flowing abdomen, his beautiful cock was laid to one side. I picked it up, and toyed with it, his legs are strong and hard.

I then looked into his eyes, I talked to them.

"Where do I go from here?" I asked them. "What is going to happen, what's going down?" They returned my look but said nothing in return. I leaned over and kissed his bell end, it twitched. I could smell cum on him, and sweat too, mine and his, the aroma was aphrodisiacal to me.

"Come on Morgan I need you in the shower with me, I let go of his cock and took his hand and pulled him after me. I leaned in and turned on the water. Then I spun around into his arms, he towered over me, 6ft 2" against 5ft nothing is a big difference. And I suppose about 100lbs or so. I stepped in and he enveloped me, it was like entering a dark cloud on a rainy dark day. I seemed to disappear into him completely, he engulfed me again.

I turned him around and held him in my tiny arms, using a soap I washed his cock and balls, as I did it began to grow. It was an amazing feeling as it got bigger; it made me shudder in delight and expectation. I slid to my knees behind him and reached under to continue my ministrations, his cock grew and grew.

Morgan turned then, his cock was pointing right where it demanded to go, my mouth opened on automatic and in it went. My eyes locked on the base and his stomach, I have never seen a sight such as the one before me that day. It fried my brain, I was utterly aroused, so turned on to know that this man had such a hold on me that it was knee bending.

I paid homage the only way I could to him. I had it in my mouth, laying on my tongue was my very own WMD, my own weapon of mass destruction! I stroked his hairy balls, sucked as hard as I could, I have sucked Larry off lots of times but I don't think I gave him what I was trying to give to my dark lover.

The feeling of being mastered was driving me on, but he wasn't forcing himself on me, it was the way he was and is, I was surrendering myself to him. Willingly and gleefully accepting the fact that he could and would beat me in everything we did, without him using his mastery over me.

I attacked him long and hard, with loving viciousness, and I used my teeth as part of my intent. I was determined to make him fill my body from the opposite end to where he had been, I succeeded, he gripped my head, rammed his knees forward and exploded into my waiting willing mouth, the taste of him was gorgeous, it made me cum too. I held it in my mouth and on my tongue for as long as I could, I needed to savour the taste and smell of him. It was delicious, so lovely, and sweet at the same time as having a slightly salty edge, I loved it totally.

Looking up at him I saw a man who knew his woman, or women, I wasn't sure of anything yet, how to please her, how she needed and wanted to be loved and fucked. And, and this is the point of it as far as I was concerned, what he was able to do, did do, and was doing with me, and to me. In my humble opinion is what every woman should want from a man, her man?

He took me back to bed, and we slept, I spent the whole night in his arms one way or another. The feeling I was owned and belonged to another man who wasn't my husband gave me the shivers, knowing it turned me on and kept me turned on.

When I awoke the following morning I was alone, but I could smell cooking, I had a long leisurely shower, dressed in new clothes and made my way downstairs. Morgan was in nothing but a pair of shorts, I went to him and he collected me like a stray waif. He picked me up, sat me on the kitchen table, pushed me back and got down to business, he jammed his thick tongue into me, his finger found the bit that blows my mind, and off I went like a fire cracker.

"Oh God Morgan, how do you do it?" I gasped, from the very first time he got me to here and now, I was beginning to understand just how little I really knew about sex, this man was a professor, with a fellowship in sex. He reamed my ass, it smashed me to bits on the rocks of the orgasmic shores. He really put me under when he used my ass and pussy like a kid's lollipop. Huge long licks from top to bottom, or was it bottom to top, whatever it was I couldn't stand it. I tried to push him away but his grip on my thighs was stronger than mine on his head, he won!

We had a very long brunch outside in the morning sun, then we went swimming, where loving was part of the fun, skinny dipping is great fun with the right person, and trying to do the breast stroke while you have a finger buried tight in your ass is almost an impossibility, take my word for it, but terrific fun.

That afternoon he got my ass proper, I knew he would, he had played with it all day. I hadn't had it there before and told him do. He answered that with, "Well today is your birthday, and I'm going to fill your back end with my special cream." It made me laugh, but I was apprehensive about it. I also knew there was not going to be any other result than him having me there either, rain or shine!

And he did it on the sun lounger, he poured suntan oil all around it, poke some in with his finger, made me suck him to an erection then got over me. He was gentle but dominant too, he took what he wanted knowing I wouldn't contest his supremacy. As he entered me, I felt my ass give way to it, it actually felt like a thick baseball bat up there at first, I did as he commanded, I tried to relax, and let it happen.

He got ryhmical, I got stuffed, he slid back and forth speeding up slowly until he wasusing balanced strokes, soon I was moaning, gasping, holding on to the edge of the bed. It was about then that I felt my body change, I suppose it was because what ever he wanted, so did I. I started to tingle from my rear end to my pussy, to my nipples, around my tummy and down to my ankles, the rest followed.

Soon I was grunting in time with him, he had his hands under me, my clit got it and so did my nipples. Then he hit me with one enormous thrusting bang, and I felt him cum in me. My stomach turned to mush, his semen spread about in me, I could feel the heat of it. I relaxed completely then, I wallowed under him in animalistic contentment. When he slowly pulled out it left me feeling bereft, and empty.

We hardly dressed at all that weekend, the only garments we wore were swimming trunks, but they didn't stay on for long. He also said to me.

"I would like to see what you look like with blond hair." I looked at him and said.

"I will be blond by next week I promise," I asked him what kind of blond did he like; he picked up a magazine and showed me.

"You've got it Morgan, eyebrows too?" I asked.

"Yes those too," he told me.

"Shall I grow my hair long as well, do you prefer long blond, and blue?"

"That'll be great Karen, just great," he leaned over and we kissed, it really was a lovers kiss.

Without thinking of what I was saying, I blurted out that I loved him. He just looked at me and said nothing. I could have kicked myself, that was probably the last thing he had wanted to hear.

"I have some work to do, I'll be an hour or so okay?" he told me and disappeared into the house. I was left mortified, why the hell had I just said that, I wasn't even sure if I meant it.

He came back his usual self," Come on," he said, we're going out, I hurriedly dressed not knowing where we were going. We ended up boating on the river, he was like a child, I had a great time but he had a whale of a time. He nearly sank us three times before we made it back. When we got to the house there was alight flashing in the hall.

"Ah," he said, "that's the return call I've been waiting for." He left me again, but not before he nodded at the stairs, "up you go, and be ready for me, five minutes is all you've got." He went, and I raced up, I had a quick shower, and put on the brand new sexy and very lacy underwear I had bought for Larry. I quickly did my face and fortunately when I looked in the mirror I looked good, very good too, I thought.

When he came in he was undressing as he went, I saw that look in his eyes, the told me to beware, 'cometh the hour, cometh the man!' He yanked my thong off ripping it in two, then he was on me and I was being pounded like you wouldn't believe, it was fabulously fantastic, how can a man fuck like that, I wondered. He totally destroyed me in the sexual battering he mounted on me. And I loved every second of it, I held him tight, I gave him my love, I couldn't do anything else, there as no way I could hammer back at him, he was deranged in a loving way.

We stayed more or less locked together the rest of the weekend, I did love him, I knew it, but now I couldn't tell him could I? When Larry showed up I was already wishing he would leave again. He greeted me sheepishly. I didn't even listen, he had given me to Morgan, a black man, he had taken me and used me in every way a woman can be used, and I had ended up loving him and it, he had taken for his own completely.

I wanted to tell him, I love him Larry, what do you have to say about that? I thought to myself. Morgan told him he needed to talk, and I gor left again, I made my way up to pack, I was desolate, I wanted to stay, be with Morgan and subject myself to him totally. I haerd a door bang, and a car start up, I looked out of the window and Larry was driving off.

I hurried down to see what was happening.

"Where's Larry, I saw him drive away Morgan?"

"He's on his way to the United States, California to be exact, he's going to be attached to head office for two years, he won't be back for a while." I was dumb struck.

"But what about me," I said, "why has he gone just like that, without saying a word?" I asked incredulously.

"Because he was made an offer he couldn't refuse, go to the US or lose your job," I told him, "that's why I was on the phone a lot, I was arranging it."

"But why, I don't understand Morgan, I really don't."

"By the time he gets back, he and you will be divorced, and you will be Mrs Morgan Hedley, you did tell me you loved me didn't you, or was I hearing things?" He said smiling at me.

"Yes I did, and I do," I said, more than astonished, "but this, this is too much to take in all at once," I murmured.

"Good because although he is the best we've got, he doesn't deserve you, any man who offers his wife as a bribe isn't worth a light."

"Take in?" he repeated, "all you need to do right now Karen is get your beautiful ass up those stairs and get ready to take this thing in!" He undid his pants and waved his beautiful sensuous sexy black dick at me, and laughed.

"I just can't wait to be your blond Mrs Hedley," I told him, landing a kiss as I dashed up stairs to wait to be ram rodded, rail roaded, shagged or fucked, what ever he wanted it was his, I was his, oh was I his! The thought, black on blond skittered through my mind like a wave on a tropical shore.

12