All Comments on 'How Long Has This Been Going On...'

by 87gajc

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
get a gun and put it your mouth

shoot, shoot.

CSD2CSD2over 13 years ago
man..

you are sking for it. the comments will be brutal. good luck.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
Wrong category . . .

Creampie, humiliation, and bisexuality (not to mention different races) all seem to be major themes for this "story." I think this belongs in Fetish, or Interracial, not LW.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Yaaawwwwnnnnn

Another faithless wife betraying her husband, tying him up, falling under the power of the BBC. A story submitted a few days ago had the black morons get arrested and the dopey wife tossed out on her ass. I liked that outcome better but all these type of stories are are pathetically stereotypical. The characters are dumb and weak. The situations are contrived and unbelievable. Most of the blacks are cowards. They take the wife behind the husband's back and only come out of the shadows after the husband is restrained or drugged. The wife is a worthless skank that no respectable husband would want as a wife in the first place. It's been done too many times to count and isn't any better for the repetition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story, the closeted freaks will lamblast you tho.

good story

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Wrong catagory wimp ass

This category is reserved for real men. Move on 87gajc ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well that's a bit of crap I wish i hadn't wasted time reading

Can writers please up front mark stories if they are white wimp who likes black guys fucking his wife? I understand there are men out there with deep inferiority issues who get off on this stuff, but it would be kind to warn the rest of humanity that doesn't. We will let you have your fun, you let us make and informed avoidance.

As for the story meh. What I don't get is if these black guys are so confident, controlling, dominating then why do they hide for so long from the husband? It's like the black guys actually fear him and reaction to them. They know he can end their plan and dominate them.

Perhaps the black men in this story secretly wish him to take charge of them and the wife. He would be the dominant they would all be his toys to play with. No that would be hot. Not for the racist angle that the original story is built on, but instead the wronged husband rising up against betrayal and taking charge. A hero seizing the moment. Yes, that would be erotic and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Stop writing

This is just the same tired shit all the IR people write . Wrong category , it belonged in IR .the story is shit

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 13 years ago
Real men?

Are you shittin me?? You queer, a real man would fight to get loose, including bloodying his own wrists, verbal threats of unlawful confinement, and personally I would have left teeth marks had she tried to feed me the fun of her dumbass manwhore. You're confused about a real mans reaction to sex games turning into surprise submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantasy bullshit

The bulk of the story was the prolonged sex followed by no ending whatsoever and no clue as to what the husband was going to follow his slut wife's actions with. Why does it always appear that the bad guys are black.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
massive cocks?

more like a massive waste of time.

loving wife?

yeah, right

more like cheating slut

but, if that's what you want, just leave your johnson, your balls, and your spine at the door

your membership in the male half of the human race has just been revoked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
That's a nasty RACIST FETISH you have there.

if you want to be cured of it. Go to the gun locker or gun shop buy a gun and put the gun in your mouth and pull the trigger. It will be a mercy killing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
pure

crap

tcitalianguytcitalianguyover 13 years ago
Strange

All italian women I know hate black men. I guess they are trying to wish for the unattainable. Italians are some of the most racist people I know. Mainly because I am Italian and we are raised to keep our culture and genes alive. Out of all the cultures present Italians have some of the deepest cultural roots in America and they hardly deviate from that.

You may call me a racist or whatever it's true and many people know that. Why do you think the mob would not allow anyone who was not full blood Sicilian or Italian into their ranks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not A Chance

Nope, nada, no way...used to love her - actually did love and still do the woman he married and this isn't her, 'Not A Chance'!

Pack an overnight bag bitch and leave with your boyfriends, I'll send your personals to Goodwill tomorrow, you obviously don't need anything and what you are indulging in only requires street slut clothes and your fucktoys will get those for you along with nipple rings, clit rings, tatoos and cheap slut clothes. No, I don't love you, I despise the looks, conduct and all actions you are displaying - I have no use for whores so get the fuck out of my house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I hope that this was your first story

and it should be your last one. Go back to what ever your day job is.

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyover 13 years ago
What a F******g waste of time!

Definitely in the wrong category! Move this crap to Interracial, Fetish or even Gay Male!

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 13 years ago
If there is a second chapter.

I hope it includes how he dumped the bitch, and would only take her back if she castrated the two guys in front of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
We either have

another fantasy lover black male that believes his own publicity or a gay white male writing this. Either way it is in the wrong cagtegory."Do you trust me?" equals no love here so Interracial love or loving wives is not it. Fetish would be better? I know if it had happened to me after I was freed I would have gotten my shotgun and went hunting for my pound of flesh. That would have rid the world of 3 useless asses. Oh, she would be long gone too and her children would have been aware of her actions.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Come On!

She has been cheating for months, but now he is going to wimp out and say how everything is great. I am not saying that the marriage has to crash and burn, but give the guy some balls, there has to be some consequences even if they decide on opening up the marriage....she has been lying and cheating for months......Please...some consequences for being a lying cheat! Then, if you must, put the marriage back together however it has to end up as long as he isn't a wimp!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
male humiliation excites you eh writer - pretty sick

you exhibit poor self esteem and being jadedly sick and gay without the slightest notion of eroticism - just sordid self demeanment/humiliation which tells us all about you sicko.<P>

Go play with some fire ants then get some mental help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
getting on with life

She probably left husband and went to the shower. Came to husband after the two lovers left. At this time, husband wants to be released. When free, he slaps wifre, grabs her by her hair and throws out the front door, telling her to leave and don't call me - I will call you when I am ready to talk. There is a lot more to this ending!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Stright?

Don't think so, sick little fantasy, Nancy.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
Puke!

Let's see, the writer has dredged up some long dead stereotypes and used them in a story to offend anyone reading it. Then the writer stops the story before the restrained husband is released and can show us his reaction. Just terrible. In five or more years this is the first time I've rated a story a "1"

chytownchytownover 13 years ago
And the shit!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gets Deeper. This is bad!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Next stop. Gay town. Population: hubby.

Next time, he gets Leroy's cum from the source. Fucking faggot.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Bad, but ...

I can kinda tolerate bad writing if another issue is present ... but this story lacks that issue, because this tale is just POINTLESS!

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
A CLOSET BI for a minor

AND A WIMPY CUCK as his major....PHD ???????TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Crap Bullshit Garbage

Fucking disgusting. What a whore. Wake up and dump her.

NO STARS

In Fact Negative Stars

Author should be forced to suck horsecum out of his or her fathers ass.

How's that for a visual?

HA

tiredandoldtiredandoldabout 11 years ago
What?

No lead, little body, no conclusion. No story. Pathetic attempt at writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pile of horse pucky

In the first place - NO ENDING! This alone ends you a zero score. And then what he does and what she does earns you a negative score. And your writing style earns you a big - BAH!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Not enough development!

The reader doesn't know enough about Sweetie or their relationship to give a short damn what Sweetie does, or how she treats Hubby!

The use of Heavy-Hung Black dudes screwing this Eyetalian woman is gratuitous, and is only there for shock value. To write them as using Ebonics is further evidence of this intent! Put it in IR, or Group!

RKreaderRKreaderover 8 years ago
sucked!

The only way this story could have been saved would be for the husband to break loose and tell the studs, "She's all yours now; take her home and keep her. I never want to see her again! Good riddance, whore!" And then walk out, leaving his wedding ring on the bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Divorce

Divorce the bitch and kick her ass out...

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
NO LICK HER CLEAN AND LOVE HER MORE!!!

A great LW story and a good Cuck story , reminds me of the asshole of LIT's wife. gave you a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1 star for this sick shit!

Stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
you had a story here and

... some where you made a turn... It sure went to hell in a hand basket..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just.more crap

You at best and wimp.

Get a gun and kill the all.

Then turn the gun and do the world a favor pull the trigger.

End story. No more BS crap.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Total crap

Scores speak for themselves. Low scores, lower story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

just got to have some black cock in there hate these stories

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 5 years ago
As disrespectful as it gets

Time to move on, obviously.

Maybe the MC needs to get his rock off, one last time, before calling it quick, but moving on, he must. 'Cause, if he doesn't, the twilight years of his life are going to be total misery.

Yet another LW story to avoid at all cost.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 4 years ago
Such garbage

Glad that the author stopped after this one piece of shit.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 4 years ago
Sucks, the story that is...

No build up, no clues, just sex through out, it was too short, and just plain poor writing. I never liked stories about willing cucks so this one I didn't need... Less than the 1 star I gave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Truth

Obviously she had wandered when they were having problems and ended up being picked up by black guys. Italian women love sex and especially large dicks to fill them. After putting up with Italian men Who only want children and a cook finding a Blackman that has a big cock and knows how to use it and is dominant they love it. A nice Italian slut that is allowing two men to use her at the same time would be in heaven.

YouamiYouamiabout 3 years ago

This was a very unoriginal cuck wimp/slut wife story with a touch of blatant racism thrown in for good measure. Each character was the epitome of the usual stereotypes many readers have come to expect. So the pathetic cuck wimp hubby ends this debacle with the thought that he may need to help his wife with cleaning up. Yeah, right...so he's going to get to suck out the cum from his slut wife. Mmmmmmmm.....nothing beats stale semen that belongs to someone else. For God's sake, next time tag your stories appropriately...this stinkeroo was about cuckoldry which is a Fetish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mrhappy4aaover 1 year ago

Sucks, the story that is...

No build up, no clues, just sex through out, it was too short, and just plain poor writing. I never liked stories about willing cucks so this one I didn't need... Less than the 1 star I gave.

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 2 years ago

Absolutely the poorest cuck shite ever.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

LOL morons all pissed off because they can "whine" their own bit. They can't write a story, but they can whine! So that is what they do. Pay no attention to them, it won't make any difference to your pay.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous