All Comments on 'How My Cheating Wife Saved Our Marr'

by tin_man334

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
piss poor life these two lead

she is worthless and he is braindead

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

WACC WIMP ASS CUCKOLD

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Meh

Oh, please...not even erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You got tin for brains.

Does your wife realize you are bi, and a cuck, and a little pervert? Really, if you have a wife let her read this cockold shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is like a Jeff Foxworthy joke.

If the guy fucking your wife is more possessive of her than you, you may be a cockold, dude, if you guys were so bored with each other this worked, good for you. Most men would get a divorce, move on and find someone worth being possessive of.Really, you ate the dickheads cum, ha ha ha ha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I hate stories about retarded people.

1*

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 10 years ago
Enjoyed!

Enjoyed reading your story and how you separated love from sex and it worked out great for both of you. A very mature attitude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ignore the Cowards!

I wouldn't be surprised if the crude insults came from the same person. It's easy to be an abusive coward behind the cloak of anonymity.

Regardless of whether one approves or disapproves of your choices, you should keep writing.

ldlarry52ldlarry52over 10 years ago
True or no true?

Don't know if this is a true story or not. Doesn't really matter. As an erotic story would of liked it more if you focused on her telling you all the dirty details of her fucking the guy and how she felt. I guess this was her only affair and you all didn't get into swinging?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good shooting

That dumb bastard should of got the beating of his life, glad to hear that you and your wife are having good sex because of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
pissy fuck

my wife cheated before too,with our neighbor while his wife and kids were gone out of town..i didn't like it at first,but then she told me that he'd fucked her real,real hard, and said he had a huge dick,so i felt sorry for her because she's so tiny and then she said that he'd taken her to his young daughters bedroom to fuck her, and said it was all hot..no a/c..and that the one thing that she did like was how the girls bedroom smelled like wet pee from her wetting her bed,and there was just something about being in there smelling that strong ammonia-like pissy wet odor that turned her on like crazy,for whatever the reason???..and then i got all horny just thinking about everything, and i had to feel down inside of her panties, and her pussy was all stretched out and feeling all wet and slippery, so i ended up fucking her there more times that night,and i didn't stop until i made her piss all over herself,..all thanks to our neighbor and his bed-wetting daughters pissy smelling bedroom !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

My wife fucked another man, came home from her night and sat on my face telling me this is just the first time, not the last! Now been eating cream pie for 20 plus years. Still excites both of us. Great read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
what did I miss?

Why did she fuck that guy? He had a sad story but she had a good marriage so why did she fuck him over and over again ?

And he kept her? No divorce after all of those sloppy seconds?

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Zero Stars. NONE!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous