All Comments on 'How Naughty Shall I Be?'

by Quin

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
awesome descriptions!

Very good story, feels like you have "been there, done that" Keep up the good work!

Sam3323Sam3323almost 19 years ago
very good

Loved your story and hope there is a continuation.

Seems like she really got into it and made her husband a cuckhold.

Keep up the good work

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 19 years ago
Good effort!

I must be getting soft in my old age. I hated the storyline, I'll be up front about that. I am on a personal crusade against dumb fuck husbands and their depiction in print, radio, television and any other media. And Brian IS a dumb fuck husband, no question about it. He couldn't see this coming? And if he did, he was too weak-assed to stop it?

I won't be reading any continuation because the only way this can end and be within the characters as you have laid them out is for Brian to become a real cuchold. And I hate cuchold stories. He ought to start wearing thongs now.

BUT, the writing was good, character development was better than par for here and the descriptions were good. If you are into dunb shit weak assed husbands, this story has much to offer.

I give it a 75%

Regards,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
excellent recount!

yes you have obviously been there done that as i have several times!! take no notice of knockers they are idiots there is nothing more exciting than your wife regaleing her day with horny builders that you left her with!!greg uk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Crap

I'd kill Jenny, with a sharp edge weapon.....Jack the ripper was right all along. Kill the whores

the Troubadorthe Troubadoralmost 19 years ago
Taking a wimp husband to the nth degree

I will not "vote" on this, I detest stories that dote on a man, now become a husband, who no longer has the balls to stand up for himself.

I should quit there, but have to add; you tell us the husband is more than bothered by this and in the end you have him excusing his acceptance of something that "bothers" him by telling himself, since his cock is hard he must like what went on. So... what is left for the man to share with his wife that can be called intimacy? Certainly not sex! Hell, she has shown him nothing they can do in bed is particularly "their's". If sex is all he wants it would be more entertaining to go out and seduce a string of women. So, since she no longer values what they once had between them why pay for keeping her? Oh yeah! It's all about money!

Hell, put her to work on the streets. Handled right it would probably pay better than the job he's in now. And he could take part of the proceeds to pay for safe sex from someone else.

It would be more satisfying anyway. There's something about a woman looking up into your eyes after she has an orgasm and knowing it's only for you. In this case she's probably trying to remember your name.

All that said, it wasn't a badly written story. And the genre, cuckolding the husband, is very popular on Literotica. So much so that I'm sure my comments here will be blasted.

Again I wonder why Lit doesn't give us two categories for adultery. Loving Wives is just too broad. There are definitely at least two distinct categories.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Well Written!

You decribed the husbands emotions very well. 3 men next. Where will it end, hehehe? You are a great author, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
he should give wife to jim

because he isn't a husband or a man.he's her bitch now and that say it all.

QuinQuinalmost 19 years agoAuthor
Oh Dear!

It appears that I have upset the real life cuckhold husbands! Why do people read long stories then complain that they don't like the subject matter?

To my critic 'Troubadour' and others like him I would point out that writing a story that goes something like;

"I found out out that my wife had sex with another man so I killed her" isn't very interesting or erotic.

It is not a novel or a true account - Brian's motives don't need analysing - he doesn't fucking exist! If readers identify with the husband and not the builders then I apologise for bringing back bad memories. If anyone else is still hurting from having an unfaithful wife then please don't punish yourself and read this or similar stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
has it dawn on you that all your stories are

the whore wife and weak hubby is a topic that a man feels hurt by.95% of men would like to beating the shit out the wife,lovers and the writers who write this shit.but that just my thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
SUCKED

And before someone says that why did i read it than....well i didn't. I read a little and once it was obvious that it was going to be another wimpy,cuckold, poor excuse for a man story, i just skipped to the ending just incase there was some big twist. of course there wasn't.Wish that authors would write more realistic stories in the near future. Agree with the person that said that there should be two categories for wife stories on this site.one for cuckold,wimpy bullshit stories,and one where the man dosen't put up with his wife's lying cheating slut ass. And yes i have been there and i asure you that i made sure that my slut ex regreted and is still regretting that she cheated on me.....see you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Author you Trouble Me

A man of talent like you who delights in consistantly writing about weak pitiful deviant self humiliating married men is puzzling. It reveals something about your mind you must see. If this self cuckolding turns you on to write it, then you not only write subhuman depraved pitiful rantings for the sick jaded one's, you are one - don't you see that follows. However, it is your right to do so.

Now you could write other themes but don't very often if at all so that won't change much will it? Perhaps you could consider putting these self cuckolding stories of yours in the proper catagory where they might be more appreciated. Put them in the Fetish Arena where other subhuman - against the grain of human convention things reside. After all - gay - lesbian - bsdm - etc. catagories exist and serve their interested parties well - so consider it please.

To anticipate and answer the question you will pose, I had not read you before and when I determined that wimpy self cuckolding was your bent went to the end to comment. If you stay in Loving Wives you will continue to receive these kind of comments as it is our right to comment on them - you likewise have the right to be as sick as you wish - just put it in a proper catagory and all this can be avoided. Please consider - thanks

BrightonBrightonalmost 19 years ago
Save us all from amateur psychologists

Christ! I am always amazed at how serious some weenies are about some of the stroke stories on this site. What are they doing here and what are they looking for? Why do they bother?

Quin, you write really well. I have a lot of erotic turn ons, depending on my mood, the time of day, something my wife says, a beautiful babe walking by.

Today it was the naughty wife-the workmen-and the confused but sexually aroused husband. Today, this is what aroused me. This is not a bad thing thing. Tomorrow it might be non-consent. I don't know...maybe incest?

Hell if you have to be sick to write a story like, How Naughty Shall I be, or if you have to be sick to want to read and enjoy this story, you must have to be sick to show up at this site for ANY reason or story.

These people who wrote such blustery, holier than thou, negative reviews of your story are such pests.

Brighton

BrightonBrightonalmost 19 years ago
One more thing

POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT

A comment that one of the, "Anonymous" readers, (brave weenies that they are) wrote, was that he skipped to the end to see if there was a twist in the story and he didn't see one.

(I'll bet when he watched Citizen Kane for the first time, he played it backwards)

If he had read the entire, How Naughty Shall I Be story, as many of us did, he would have realized that there WAS a twist.

Fool.

The impression about a third of the way through, is that this sweet little wife is possibly fabricating these stories of her erotic adventures with those horny worker guys in order to sexually arouse her husband in the hopes of spicing up their marriage.

She wasn't.

Fool.

Brighton

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 19 years ago
right...this story is great

Best story I ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
The best

well constructed and devized this is just classic erotica

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
another great story

I've read all of your work, nice to see that you're back.

You have such a gift at describing Brian's feelings and emotions, you're describing me about twenty years ago. I had a similar experience, and it was just as you wrote, in that, I felt such a variety of feelings and emotions, but at the same time, was extremely excited. Please keep up the good work. Most of us appreciate it!

Willow RainWillow Rainalmost 19 years ago
Good Writing

You obviously stirred up emotions with this one. It's not my normal topic but I stayed and enjoyed because of the complexity of the way you write your characters. The complexity of emotion is really nice. So he is weak, so is she, they seem a match to me. You make him much more complex than her. Lust and desire can be such tangled and confusing emotion. Kinks can be all kinds of things, including getting off on the idea or experiance of a slutty partner. Try and ignore readers who took this story personally. Don't listen to the folks who complained about the topic. It's well written and vibrant. Thanks for sharing it. Willow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Try Not To

let the sick ones lead you on author - they only have their own sick reasons for encouraging your pitiful weak men - the women I understand as those who were hurt like the thought of male humiliation - it is the men I don't understand - those who have a notion or might actually pimp their wife out to their best friend or a stranger make it confusing to a rational mind even within a story.

How any woman could respect a husband in that scenario is mind blowing - oh it might happen once until she realized that the father of her children was a deviant and now was exposed to them daily for what he is - sick sick sick stuff - perhaps worse if she tolerates it - especially for the children! So dream on sick one's!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Loved it

Good to see you back writing again Quin. I loved the story. What should be remembered it is only a story. So you knockers read it as it is meant. Carry on writing.

Got to also say this has one of the biggest comments list on the site so that must show something as well.

atombob53atombob53almost 19 years ago
People get real!!!

A very good story as usual. People please save the psyco-babble for someone who is interested. A story is called a story because it is just that.....a story.

Loved it

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
TO BRIGHTON

First of all jackass, i new that the bitch was fucking the other guys because of the last few paragraphs that i read. Secondly, the twist that i was refering to was where the husband comes to his senses and divorces and maybe even destroys his whore wife for fucking other men. Yes i know that it is a story, but wish that they were more real like. Thier are consequences to cheating in real life,and i seriously doubt that husbands put up with this shit, of course only those that are wimpy,cuckold,spineless sick bastards put up with a cheating whore or worse, they enjoy watching his wife fucked by a real man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Well written, erotic

I think Quin's stories are well-written and erotic. There are many stories on Literotica which deal with aspects of sex that don't appeal to me, but I have no desire to slag off the authors. Live and let live. And as someone said, they are stories. Generally I prefer stories that are "realistic fantasies", that is they could have happened, they might have happened, perhaps they did happen, but they aren't necessarily 'real life'.

Just my thoughts

Tony UK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
This is Erotica!

Perfectly written story. What a turn-on. Quin at the top of his game. Nobody does it better.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 19 years ago
Most definately!

After all, he wrote the best story on the web.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
One of best writers returns

Great to see Quin back in action...keep up the good work, mate.

skip.69skip.69almost 19 years ago
My favourite

My favourite author. There is not a single story that I have rated below 5 (although I would never give less than 5 points. If I do not like a story I do not mark it at all rather than give it zero.) Keep writing, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great to read you again

Wonderful to get a new story from you. As excellent as always!

FCGuyFCGuyover 18 years ago
Incredible!

By far, the best story I have read here! Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
As good as always

I have read the STORY (Note Story) at least 3 times now. I think it as good as any other story on this site and a darn site better than most. I would like to see some of these other nonces who run your stories down write there own versions and see what happens with their marks.

I do hope that you will continue writing more stories as all of your works are good. I wish that I were able to write as well. Then I would post some of my own..I have tried but without any sucess..

redknightressredknightressalmost 18 years ago
Unreal

This story has erotic energy, but the scenarios are entirely unreal. It's a turn-off to think that the wife is that stupid. She is stereotyped as a dumb, pathetic, horny housewife. Stupidity does not equate naivete or innocence. Her sluthood is simply cloaked, and, given the lack of emotional development in the wife other than her lust, the story is subpar at best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Another Great Story

I cannot believe the criticism you've had for this story. Along with others you have written, it is as good a piece of erotica as you will find on this site. more power to your pen and /or keyboard Quin, I am slowly reading all of your stories and have yet to be disappointed. As for the morons who ctiticize your writing, they ought to lighten up or try and write a story themselves. Let's have more !

LEATBTLEATBTabout 17 years ago
Great story

Not seen this auther before, a lot of catching up to do!

coops181coops181over 16 years ago
Well done!

Every now and then I chance upon someone truly original and creative writing captivating stories for Literotica, Quin you are one of them. I have only read two of your stories so far and although similiar in theme to one-another both different enough to captivate the imagination. Your characters are believable enough I think and the build-up is well rewarded. Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I can;t for the life of me see how a man will let

wife fuck a bastard like Jim seems to be. When they presented me with thier bill I would present them with mine. I would charge for each kiss they got from my wife and if they didn;t like it they could go to the labor board. I believe in letting my wife fuck other men but she always got paid for it. I would never let a smirking asshole have anything to do with it. I know you write about life and there are creeps out there klike the couple and the two workmen but i don't have to like them and I wont/ When a husband thinks of how much he would like to murder a guy...then he gets his little peter all twisted listening to her tell him how they fucked her then all i want to do is throw up marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very ERotic!

A kinky and sexy epilogue would have her tell her husband she really does want them to do some more remodelling, and she knows just what needs to be done. She could tell herhusband that she thinks they should hire the men to remodel one bedroom into a nursery, and then add- " Afterall one of them- I don't know which one- is the reason we will be needing a nursery for the new addition we are going to have in our family."

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Do husbands get casterated upon marriage?

What a load of crap, or is this just a British thing where the man enjoys having someone else screw his wife. There is a phrase that is becoming popular in the U.S. when refering to England, at "the place that use to be Great Britain", now it is getting to be "England, the place that use to have men." I can't bother to read any more of your writing, I just cannot find anything in common. anon jerry

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Quin you are the Master of Erotica

There's a style of Loving Wives that either gets you,or you just don't get. Brilliant.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I stopped reading on page 2 and rated it 1*.

I knew it was just another story about a queer that wants his wife to fuck other men so he can jack off." I don't need to read such stupid garbage so I didn't any more. I intend toread the comments.

desperate1desperate1over 12 years ago
great

this is one of the best stories I have read.. the jealous husband that cant help getting turned on by his wifes adventures. The wife who did not fall into bed with them straight away, the build up and oh! I long for a follow up. Reminds me a bit of my wife in our earlier days except I think she was a bit easier than Jenny.

Fantastic story Quin thanks very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well there you are. There is the fucked-up mentality of the Brits.

The worst. Those shitheads are not happy unless wife brings someone creampie home. Could anyone get more perverted? I doubt it. "1" !! Also circumstantial evidence indicates that this "writer" is manipulating his ratings. I want to know how,also I am going to contact webmaster.

MadBrownMadBrownover 11 years ago
THIS IS TOTAL UNMITIGATED CRAP!

This story doesn't even merit the 1 rating I gave it. I totally abhor this type of bullshit.

I also resent the anonymous comment relating it to the age of the writer. I am 71 years of age and I can tell you that it is related to the weak mind of the writer. This is the first and last story I will read written by Quinn!

Two points about the story itself; FIrstly, the wife's mind was hardly that of a child and, as any parent should be able to tell you, a child will test your limits and their own. This is how they learn what they can and cannot do which over time allows them become responsible members of families and society. The husband's insistence on honesty without the balance of placing restrictions on her behavior brings me to my second point. HE DIDN'T WANT TO! He was getting off on her telling of the incidents! He is one of the weak minded individuals who likes to watch his wife with other men. He could have stopped the affair any time he wanted to. He did not care about his wife, he cared only for himself. Goodbye and good riddance Quinn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Total fiction as it should be

and pretty damn good too!

Quin has a theme, that of straying wives in various circumstances and husbands who "understand" the female need for admiration, expressed in this case as teasing

leading where it normally would. It is fiction that has the means to create a

different world. In "How Naughty Should I be?, the story takes us into a not uncommon scenario, male workman in a home with the wife alone while hubby is at work. In this case, events ensue. In most cases, nothing would happen. It is the telling of the tale by the wife that is erotic, not so much that actual flirting and eventual sex acts.

Count me as a Quin fan and I am a lady who appreciates the attentions of men like Jim and Alan. My husband is no less in my eyes for me being aware of male appreciation in same way I do not believe my husband is immune from the attractions of other females.

As was asked before, if you don't like these scenarios, why are you here reading them and then complaining to the author?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Typical British sick perversion.

I agree with MadBrown 100% ! Just feebleminded garbage! 1* it deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
.How well it is told.

Fiction it is and well told. A wide range of feelings by both man and wife. The war within reality vs fantasy. One of the best stories in a long line of stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mind blowingly erotic

My wife and I loved this.

TheVeryIdeaTheVeryIdeaover 10 years ago
Laughing at the vitriol from the Westboro types

A good story that got me hard. That'll do me.

As often is the case this genre seems to attract quite a few comments from puritanical, moralistic, insecure clowns whose solution to things they feel uncomfortable with is violence and bullying. I really don't know why they read such stories. I presume they also read gay male stories and complain that the characters are blatant homosexuals.

Down with this sort of thing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Typical British deranged garbage !

Can it get any worst ?? "1*" .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it

Hot , raw and sexy...my wife came as I read it to her. She and I talked...wow !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nicely Done

This story was well written in the way it developed the character of the wife and the confusion that consumed the husband. Of course it's always a turn-on to read of a shy wife being groped by a brazen stranger, but I have to admit, some small part of me was hoping that the wife would either put an end to it of her own volition, or attempt to end it, only to be tricked into submission by the baddie workmen. Either way, it would have shown the love of the wife for her husband and allowed him to depart with his bullocks intact. Either way, you are still a very talented writer. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Total drivel !!

Inane and talentless. "1*" !

johnny1705johnny1705about 8 years ago
Damned Hot!

Couldn't stop reading! I really hope there is more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"Yes, why don't you run away with someone"

Read the title -- it's the best possible way!!

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 7 years ago
Naive girl

A fun read. I normally like the wife to be more wise to things, or perhaps brought into her corruption with some reluctance, but this ditzy approach was entertaining. She knows she's being naughty but I'd guess her IQ is about 90 so she just lives in the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The Process Took Over!

Great story! Sometimes in life we just let the process take over rather than thinking things through ahead of time. In this story it lead to very sexy results. My wife and I both liked this story because it is pretty much how we got into the hot wife lifestyle. My wife is naive and I wasn´t thinking.

My wife really likes to flirt and enjoys attention from other men and she is fairly naive, like the wife in this story. When I would watch her get hit on by other men, it would always make my stomach churn but I would also be aroused, just like the husband in this story.

During the 20 years of our marriage, my wife has spread her legs for about 10 other guys and shared all the details with me. When she tells me, I have a massive erections and we would passionately fuck.

Of the 10 guys she let 5 of them cum in her; and when she did she would always withhold sex from me during that entire month. Needless to say, all of our three children are by different men. She said she enjoyed "breeding sex" better than any other kind. We raise them as mine and we are happy together.

Even naïve wives need extra cock and I am glad my wife gets it from other men. It makes her content!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@ Anonymous 07/16/17

You say:

all of our three children are by different men

I say:

Thank you for not passing along your weak DNA to further generations.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 6 years ago
in this day

of HIV and STD's this is just a stupid story. #1 TK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Brian didn't answer... He turned and quietly walked out the door and never was seen or heard from again

The house went into foreclosure and she lost everything

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
NAUGHTY AND NICE AND STUPID

where o where has my faithful wife gone, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brian's reasoning that his cock is hard so he must be enjoying it is kinda like a rapist thinking that the girl he is raping has a wet vagina so she must be enjoying it.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

A whorewife, 2 dicks and a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not my cup of tea. I will probably avoid this author’s stories in the

future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

quin is simply the best writer on literotica---his stories are the only ones my wife says understands women and these are the only stories i reread periodically---think i said this before---and why these guys don't get it has us wondering what stories work for them

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've read number of stories of same fashion.

I'm wondering whether it really happens or is it a fantasy. I also don't understand how a man (husband) can have a hard on just listening to his wife's story of doing it with anybody other than him or how a man can allow his wife to do this.

In this story if Brian was a man enough he'd have kicked her into curb in a heartbeat...

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

simplistic, and a bit funny, but fun

toydisher10toydisher10over 1 year ago

people seem to have forgotten, his stories are just that, stories. my wife and I enjoy them, we actually have had some of the similar experiences in our marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The lady wasn't doing anything that the men would not do. Except for the hazards of unprotected canoodling I don't see anything wrong here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I guess people forget that there is birth control today. Sex can be just sex. My wife enjoyed the story and became dripping wet as the wife told her husband of the threesome she had with the two men. I began to fantasize about coming home to mine with come dripping out of her quim and being asked if I would like some freshly fucked pussy. I gave her a good boning after that. I wondered if she would want it in real life. I'm hard thinking about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous