All Comments on 'How She Succumbed Ch. 03'

by Petersimpson

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Swinging is the fact that couples are involved in

sexual acts with other couples. Yes there may be singles but usually it involves both the husband and the wife sharing with other people. When the wife is used for sex by another man, with or without the husbands permission, that is called cuckoldry. And when the husband is sub to the other male in the relationship he is usually called a wimp. You in this story my chose which of these titles you want for yourself. I have no problem with other people having safe sane consensual sex and if it is in the realm of cuckolds that is your own concern. When one or the other spouse is lied to, cheated on, or betrayed by the other then that is no longer safe sane consensual sex and I do have a problem with it. As far as being Anon like many others I dont want to put fake info on a form just so i can log on with a very fake handle. And I object to having to give some that information for real. Many of your readers use the anon and whether you like it or not their opinions do matter as they are the readers that the writers here on want to have on their stories. You might as one of your readers suggested carry on with your story until the usual breakup occurs between the spouses caused by many different things. One of which is STDs brought into the home and another is drugs which can be very adverse to any relationship especially if one or the other is clean or has to stay clean. When a woman reaches the point where she is really sexually liberated she usually finds out the spouse she had, whom she thought she loved, was either a matter of her immaturity or her seeking of some married with children lifestyle she was seeking. At that point she finds she no longer needs the one who "pimped" her out, leaves him and gets on with her life, and seldom with the user who sexed her during her maturity. Most of these women can find a man rich enough to take care of her and enjoy her new found sexual enlightenment. There is one thing you must learn tho, a cheater is a cheater and always will be. And once a woman becomes a slut it is very difficult for her ever to be a truly loving wife again. Mark me as ANON but know I have been down roads you are just trying to travel and you are in for one hell of an unpleasant ride.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Tsk tsk

I won't bother to leave a comment since the author deletes anything negative. So delete this and don't have a nice day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
?

It was most well written, but tell me something... You have no problem with the situation. Is the same REALLY true of his wife?

PetersimpsonPetersimpsonabout 17 years agoAuthor
Response to Alvaron and Anonymous

Alvaron 53 has sadly left nothing other than an announcement that he/she will not comment; but should note that the only negatives I have deleted are the ones which were gratuitously rude/demeaning of the topic/intolerant. However, another 'Anonymous' makes a number of telling points - although I may not agree with all of them. In particular, the possibility that the various problems he/she mentions could arise.

However, we three have enjoyed the relationship for some while now - certainly long enough to establish that my spouse is happy with it and does not seek any other lover than Phil. This is very largely because she has never seen any reduction in my love for her and is also aware that both Phil and I hold her in deep regard. As such therefore, she is not being treated as a 'slut' (a pejorative expression in UK) but receives full respect from each of us. His wife is aware that Phil has been involved with Maggie but perhaps due to her own lack of interest in sex, has tacitly condoned it, so there has been no 'cheating'. Don't ask me to explain the situation any more than I have already - perhaps we're just lucky. Fact is, each of us recognise its nature and have been careful to restrict our activities to the physical, tempered by appropriate love - and each of us are content with it.

NucleusNucleusabout 17 years ago
If this story is real ...

.. you sowed the first seed.

This statement at the end of your story makes me contemplative:

[quote]

Certainly he doesn't do me the same as you but in some ways, it was perhaps even better - after all, his is a little bit bigger than yours you know!'

[/quote]

I guess it was only the first step into an unknown future of your relationship.

Hope for you that my suspicion is wrong

Best wishes

Nucleus

pepys1pepys1almost 17 years ago
Great work!

I really enjoyed this work, I hope you continue with this line. I fully share your feelings. I feel you are made

of the same stuff as your great countrymen, Hammond Innes

and Nivel Schute. Please allow me to apoligise for the

rude comments of my countrymen. There are a lot of insecure

people in this country.

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
One of the best, but...

One of the best stories on the site and beautifully written. However, I really wished that the third part was more like the second. It seemed to change gears so much and I would have loved for the husband to stay out of it and just continue to watch. Still, truly awesome writing.

ProfWriterProfWriterover 16 years ago
Enjoyed it

I just found this one. Nice writing - good story. Whether or not I agree with the premise or the situations, I enjoy good writing and this is good writing. Constructive criticism includes negativity that does not include attacks on the writer or on the story premise. I agree that all such comments should be deleted and let those "Anonymouses" find someplace else to spew their venom.

PW

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Interesting,

You spend a huge amount of time telling a story that didn't have anything erotic in it. and wasn't about a loving wife. So, why did you post it here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
TRASH

TRASH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Good story until his hand on phil's cock. Anticlimax!

DMercatorDMercatoralmost 12 years ago
Great story

Extremely hot read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sorry but you killed this marriage

As another chuck loving guy seeing his wife fuck around. Makes you a chipucky author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beyond stupid

First drop the true story crap. No one believes a word your typing onto the pages and telling us that something is true just makes us laugh at you and does nothing for the story. Second, these people are SO stupid and so unlikable, I wouldn't care if they turned up dead. Just poorly thought out drivel.

1 star

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

A true story about a cheating whorewife. That’s new for LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars. I liked the concept and the good writing. This site is for erotic fiction and this is good erotic fiction. Well done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous