How The Tides Turn Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Macpappy
Macpappy
137 Followers

He eased his grip and like a feather, he ran his fingertips up and down her thighs. She worked a slow rhythm with her hips grinding back and forth on his cock. She took his hands and placed them on her breast and held him there while he cradled them in his gentle loving hands. When his fingers found her nipples she closed her eyes and basked in the pleasure her man was giving her.

Her movements increased and she leaned over him enough to let her blood engorged clit rub against him as she fucked his ever growing rod. The immediate sensations that accompanied that jolted her senses and she began to shake in impending climax. Her hands gripped the bed cover. Their breathing was labored with the intensity of the moment. The muscles behind her slick satin hole gripped and milked his shaft. Their hips were creating quick powerful pops when his balls slapped against her sweet ass. Their passion had created a steam that could not be contained.

Jeanne felt waves of warmth cascade from her pussy, over his cock and onto his balls. She fell forward on top of Phil and bit down on his shoulder, squealing as Phil held her convulsing body tightly against him. The intensity of her orgasm was escalated by the geyser of white hot seed that invaded deep inside her womb. She gripped him tight, holding on for the ride of her life. Neither of them could breathe for the moment as both of their bodies constricted to each other. Jeanne was in another world. A world she had never been to before.

They remained like this for a while, catching their breath...regaining their senses. When their bodies recovered and relaxed, they both dozed off to sleep for about an hour.

She was still atop of Phil when she woke up. His fingers were lightly caressing her back.

"Mmmm...this feels so nice! That was incredible," Jeanne commented.

"Incredible doesn't begin to describe it."

After a few moments of silence..."So, what happens now?" Jeanne asked.

"I need to get away for a while and take care of some things. What we just shared was beautiful, but I need to find out what Jennifer is trying to do. I am not going to let her direct my life. She is going to get a taste of her own medicine."

"Phil, is it really worth it? If she is trying to get rid of you, why not just leave? Divorce her and you both move on. You can stay with me, Phil. I would love that. It's her loss."

"Then she is getting her way, as always. It's time to mess with her life now. So, reluctantly, I need to get dressed and get out of here. I have some things to do. I will talk to you when I can, but just remember...nothing is what it seems!"

"What does that mean?" Jeanne asked.

"You'll see!"

Phil got dressed, kissed her good bye and left.

***

He starts a different plan.

The wonderful thing about colleges as that there are most professions right there, and he was going to take full advantage of that. Phil went to his office and had an intern cover the first class. He called the law building to talk to his acquaintance Will Cohen. He ran a law firm on Portland and was also a Professor of Criminal Law.

"Will, its Phil, how's it going?"

"Not bad today. I have time to breath. What's up?"

"Well, you don't have time now! I need your help. When can you see me?"

"If it's that important, I have a few hours. Come on over."

Phil arrived at Will's office shortly after. He sat down and gave Will a brief overview of what happened and showed him the files he had. Then he said, "Here's what I'd like to do, I want divorce papers prepared and ready so she can be served when the time is right, leaving her nothing that she is not entitled to. I need these documents as soon as possible."

"I also would like to be ready for a lawsuit against my brother for back child support and Alienation of Affection when I get the DNA evidence that he fathered the kids."

"I hope you know this is going to be a long, tough process, Phil. It is going to be very costly and hard feelings are going to come out of this with your family. I just want you aware that this will not be done quick and sweet."

"Nope! I don't believe for a minute that this will be easy, but when the time is right it will be necessary."

They discussed other financial and estate matters and Will explained that the papers will be prepared and ready in a couple of days.

He headed back to his office. On the way, he ran into Tom.

"How was your weekend?" asked Tom

"You are not gonna believe this!" Phil said, and then went on giving him the story, leaving out little details.

"Phil, it ain't worth it, buddy. Divorce her and move on. There's nothing to gain by your course of action," he said, concerned about him. "Are you sure you know what your doing?"

"It's worth it to me. For the last 2 years she has been getting her way and molding me into the schmuck that I am now. I have had enough and I will feel better when she knows beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am not a person she should have fucked with."

"Well, buddy, I can't say I agree with what you're doing but I am here for you if you need me. You know that."

"Thanks Tom. I really appreciate it. Look, I need to talk to the old man about needed personal time off. I'll talk to you later."

"Alright, we'll see you later."

After talking with his boss, Phil left to check into a small hotel on the other side of Portland. His mind was a flurry of thoughts and emotions. He had planned to give Jennifer what she didn't expect and try to push her buttons...pissing her off a little at a time. How long he would keep this up, he didn't know. Then there was Jeanne. She seemed so innocent and loving. Phil hated that she got involved in this. She seemed to deserve so much better. He hoped that she will be alright after all of this. If not, he only had himself to blame for getting her into this mess.

The next morning, he woke up in a pretty good mood. He knew what he had planned to do and now it was time to take action. He felt a lot less anxiety about being on the offensive rather than the defensive. After breakfast he drove to his house to see Jennifer, but not before stopping at a specialty electronics store for surveillance devices.

When he arrived, Jennifer and the kids weren't home. He looked around the house and determined that she didn't go far judging by the suitcases in the closet and the general condition of the house. He took this opportunity to plant miniature video and audio recording devices throughout the house and on the phones. Phil had to find out what exactly Jennifer was up to. When it was finished, he logged onto the computer to check her emails and instant messenger history but found that everything was deleted. As he was turning the computer off he heard Jennifer and the kids arrive.

"Phil?" she called out after seeing his car in the driveway.

"Hey Jen," he said with enthusiasm.

"Oh my God, what happened? I thought you had to get away? Is there something wrong?" she asked as she hurried to hug him.

"Nothing happened, sweetheart. I was on my way to Florida when I realized that I couldn't leave without at least trying to save our marriage. I love you, Jennifer. I don't want a life without you."

"Me either, babe. I love you so much. I know we can work through this. Thank you for coming back to me and the kids." She said, putting on a show. Inside, however, she was furious that he came back.

He helped put away the groceries and took the kids outside so they could play. With the kid's content playing with the sprinkler, they sat on the back porch and had a nice long talk. He explained to her that because he still had anger and trust issues he was going to stay in the guest bedroom.

"Jennifer, in order for us to get past this, I need to know that it is over with Gordon. I can't go on if you two still have a thing with each other. Is it over?"

"Phil, it was over the day you left. I called him and told him what was going on and that our affair had ruined my marriage. I told him I never want to see him again. And if it is Ok with you, I don't want him here when we baptize Ashley."

'You lying piece of white trash!' he thought. "That is wonderful news, Jen. I don't care to see him again, myself. All I care about is getting past this. And I know that I will have to make an effort myself. I do not condone what you put me through. You were supposed to forsake all others. But, there must be something about me that led you to him in the first place. Tell me what it was. I need to know what you want in order to fix it."

"Truthfully, in hindsight, it was just stupid of me to fall a victim of his charm. I mean, for Christ sake, I am your wife! I had no business with him no matter what I was unhappy with. I guess it was that we had become routine. I was getting frustrated with not getting pregnant. I didn't feel young anymore. I felt like my life was just ticking away with no purpose. The passion in our lives had dwindled to nothing. Then here comes your brother, full of vigor, larger than life and I was seduced by it. I missed the man I fell in love with and the excitement we had together back then. I am so sorry, honey."

"So, we need to work on our passion. And, I will plan on not being involved so much with work and make more of an effort to consider treating you like the queen that you are. We have a long way to go and it won't be easy. I still don't trust you and I will need a lot of time to get over that. But, you need to help with that too. I want us to work, Jen, but you have to want it too," Phil replied.

"Baby, I do want it. More than anything in the world."

Jennifer started to cry. Phil went to her and held her while she let it out.

"Jen, we are going to be Ok. You'll see. This is just the first step in a long process. We will get through this. And, who knows? Maybe when we do, we can try for a baby of our own. Yours and mine. What do ya say?" Phil asked, smiling.

"I want that so much. That is what I have always wanted, Phil. If you want, we can start tonight?"

"It is a little too early for that. Let's just take it a day at a time," Phil said.

They continued their talk through the afternoon and dinner. Phil had his suspicions, so he made a logical excuse to go into town and leave her to do whatever she was going to do.

After he left, Jennifer picked up the phone and dialed.

"Gordon, change of plans. Phil came back home, so we need to postpone your visit. The stupid jack-ass actually came back home...can you believe it? He has to be a glutton for punishment or the dumbest man alive!"

"Are you fucking kidding me? What the hell is wrong with this guy? I can't believe that I am actually related to the dumb-ass! Ok, now what do you suggest? Because I am tired of not being able to see you." Gordon complained.

"I don't know. We need to think about this. Damn it! Hell, we shove it in his face about the kids, we brought our affair out in front of him, gave him every reason in the world to screw me over in a divorce and I even set him up with my sister! What more do I have to do?"

"Maybe you should just leave him. Tell him the truth. That you can't possibly be married to a wimp-ass jerk-off any more. You are leaving him to live with a real man!" Gordon was getting pretty mad about the whole thing.

"Gordon, you know perfectly well he will come looking for me and the kids. He is in love, honey. I want him to leave me, so that when we are done, we're done. I never have to see his fucking face again."

"Well, Jen, we need to come up with something that will work this time. Maybe I should go ahead and get there and let him see us together again. I'm sure that would piss him off, again."

"I'm sure it will. It's the only thing I can see that might work. Remember though, he has already seen it once and he is still here. So, that may not mean that it's in the bank. Oh, man, Gordon! I miss you!" Jennifer remarked.

They talked for a few more minutes before Phil came home. Jennifer wore her usual sweet smile for him. After they watched TV for a while, they went to bed in their separate beds. After about an hour and a half, Phil got up and listened to the recordings and verified what he expected.

'Good!' he thought, smiling as he went back to bed.

***

Revenge tried!

Almost 2 weeks had passed with much of the same thing. The difference now was that he was always with her, day and night. They were still sleeping in different rooms, so there was still no intimacy other than the occasional hug and quick kiss. Jennifer was starting to get frustrated and it showed. She hadn't been able to call Gordon and she wasn't getting fucked like she had planned on. While she tried to act the part, she started getting a little snappy. Especially with Jeanne when she had called last week to see how things were going. Jennifer told her that they were working to repair the damage that she tried and failed to inflict! That was the last time they heard from her.

Phil, on the other hand, loved it. He really enjoyed the obvious reactions to spoiling his wife's plans. Now it was time to step it up. He announced that he had to get back to work and would have to attend a seminar next week in New York. Jennifer seemed to have cheered up after hearing the news.

Phil checked back into the motel on the other side of town for a place to stay while he was supposed to be at work. He had talked to Tom and made arrangements to borrow his car during the day. If Jennifer went anywhere then he would follow anonymously. In the evenings he looked forward to listening to Jennifer's covert conversations. It turns out that Gordon was, indeed, coming to see her when Phil left for New York.

The night before he left he put a minor sabotage on her romantic plans. He had collected pollen from off of the car and put it in her powder make-up. He also crushed a lot of Ex-Lax pills into powder and stirred it into her pitcher of tea. She most certainly would not appreciate her conditioner bottle halfway filled with glue. He thought about using blue jean blue dye in the shower head but thought against it. But he did decide to barge into the house and confront the two low-life's when they thought it was safe.

He kissed Jennifer good bye and said he would call her when he got to New York. Then he left in his own car. He was leaving early in the morning and made sure Jennifer didn't want to take him to the airport because she didn't want to wake the kids. When he left, he drove to the motel and caught up on sleep. He would keep a watch out for Gordon the next day.

When he woke later on in the morning he thought about Jeanne. He tried calling her but she didn't answer. He missed her a lot over the past few weeks and he hadn't heard from her; nor had Jennifer. He hoped she was alright. He talked with Jennifer later on in the day and told her he arrived safely and was checked into a motel. After a few minutes of conversation they hung up.

The next day, his brother showed up as planned. It took a lot for him not to run to him and punch him in the face. He hadn't seen him since they conceived Ashley about 15 months ago. So, he waited patiently for night time to arrive and see what happened.

He was sitting across the street and a few houses down in Tom's car, just watching the house when Jeanne drove up into the yard. "What is she doing here now?"

Jeanne knocked and went into the house with Jennifer and Gordon. He had previously watched his wife leave with the kids and arrive a half hour later without them. "Kids must be at her friend Cheryl's house. They must be planning one hell of a night!" he thought. About an hour later Phil saw Jeanne hug and kiss her sister and shook Gordon's hand and left. "What the hell is going on here?" Phil started to wonder if Jeanne was somehow in on this too!

After a couple of hours, he got out of the car and walked casually to the house and into the back yard to get a view of what was happening at this point. He peered through the window and didn't see them, but he noticed a low intensity glow coming from his bedroom. "Perfect!" he whispered to himself with a grin.

He unlocked and opened the back door and entered the house, listening to Jennifer's moans coming from their bedroom. He walked through the kitchen, noticing the empty beer bottles and a half-empty bottle of wine. He reached the living room and looked at the disorder of the room. He was looking around at his house in disarray and he froze. Phil spotted a small straw and a few lines of a white powder on the glass coffee table.

"What the fuck?" He was motionless, as this was the first time he ever saw drugs displayed like this. In his HOUSE! After a few moments he backed out of the room and left the house. He wasn't expecting this. He never expected to find his wife and brother involved in something like this. He had to get out of there and think.

On his way back to the motel, he pondered over everything he witnessed today. Gordon arriving, Jeanne visiting, the cocaine, the adultery. Part of him wanted to just say 'fuck it all' and leave. He looked onto the seat beside him and saw his camera. Now, the other part of him seen this as an opportunity. A huge smile came over his face. Now, his plans might somehow change.

He turned around and headed back to the house. Hopefully it wasn't too late. He pulled up across the street from his house and got out, heading for the backyard once more. When he got to the window, he saw his naked wife and brother about to snort a line. He turned the camera on and turned the flash off just in time to take a picture of them with their faces inches from the coffee table. He backed away to preview the picture and found it acceptable. When he looked up, he saw them in a passionate kiss. Click! Click!

Phil continued taking a few more pictures and was stunned to see Jennifer spread some of the cocaine on his brother's rock hard cock, and start sucking it like she was starving. Phil just shook his head in disbelief. Click!

Once satisfied that the pictures were adequate he got back in the car and left. Phil drove down to the 'bad' part of town. He was looking for a dealer. He pulled over to the side of the busy street and watched. After about an hour of watching prostitutes and their 'johns' along with all kinds of degenerates and their petty cons, he found what he was looking for. He hoped.

After exiting the car, he walked over to a Latino man dressed in blue jeans and a black leather coat. Phil was nervous. He had no idea what he was doing. Hell, he has never used a drug in his life. He had no idea what to say. It turned out to be a moot idea anyway.

When Phil asked the man where he might be able to buy a kilo of cocaine, the man laughed at him and told him to "Go fuck yourself, pig!" and walked away.

Now, he realized that maybe this wasn't such a good idea anyway. He had the pictures and felt certain that if they got out to family and friends that Gordon and Jennifer wouldn't fair very well with them. So, he decided to drive over to Tom's house after calling him on his cell phone.

When he arrived at Tom's house, he was brought in to sit at the table with Tom and his wife Abby. Phil proceeded to fill them in on his findings.

"I am not kidding you, Tom. I have pictures in a camera out in the car. I've seen it! God, I am glad she had the smarts to get the kids out of there tonight."

Tom was speechless. He and Abby had met Jennifer many times in the past and never saw any of this in her. "Phil, I'm sorry...I don't know what to say!"

"I had a stupid idea to buy a kilo and plant it in Gordon's car and make an anonymous call to the police. But, I don't really look like the kilo buying type of guy, I guess. I apparently look like a cop, or something. The guy just laughed at me when I asked to buy a kilo of cocaine"

"Phil, now you are getting crazy! You could have got yourself hurt...or worse. Would you PLEASE just take what you have to Will and divorce the bitch? This isn't worth it!" Tom concluded.

Macpappy
Macpappy
137 Followers