How The Tides Turn Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tom, have you ever caught Abby in an affair? Have you ever found out your children aren't yours? Have you ever caught Abby flat out lying to your face and knew for a fact what she was doing? Has Abby, to your knowledge, ever manipulated your life in a negative manner, leading you to a very dark place?"

"Well, she did tell me she loved me many years ago and made me believe that she was the only woman I will ever need. I was quite the ladies man back then, Phil. If it wasn't for her I would have many of young ladies in and out of my house, fully satisfied!" Tom smiled.

Abby piped in at this point. "Fuck you, you asshole! Before me you hadn't had a woman since a woman had you! Phil, why don't you ask him, then, why he was on his knees begging me to marry him! You are nothing without me and you know it, Thomas!" They all laughed.

"Seriously, Tom. Until it happens to you, don't sit and tell me that getting back at them for this isn't worth it. I can't let this slide."

Abby spoke up. "Phil, I understand your anger. I understand and feel your need for retribution. But what you need to realize about yourself is that while you may be a genius, a PhD and an extremely intelligent man...you are way too dumb to be a crook! Tom is right. You are in way over your head here. If you absolutely need a little payback, I may be able to help you with this, if you will trust me and forget, for your own safety, that this conversation ever took place. Are you interested?" she asked.

"Abby, what are you talking about?" Tom asked as he a Phil looked confused.

"What I am going to tell you can never leave this room," Abby stated.

The men nodded their heads.

"Have you ever heard of the Gambino family? In New York?" Abby went on to explain.

"Ordinarily they wouldn't do this, but since it is me that is asking, there is a disrespectful wife involved and the welfare of 2 beautiful children hang in the balance I think they might help us. My uncle John is head of the family business right now."

Phil was stunned! Tom was too! Plus he was thanking God he never mistreated Abby.

"What?" Tom asked.

"You heard me, Tom. Not a word of this leaves this room. I mean it!" Abby warned.

"Abby, I didn't want them 'whacked'. I just wanted to fuck with them a little bit," Phil suggested.

"No, Phil, they won't be whacked. They don't go around arbitrarily killing people. But, they will, most likely, take care of your problem. If you are interested, then your involvement stops right now. You can file for divorce if you want to, but you need to proceed as you have been with Jennifer. This conversation never happened. Should I make the call, Phil?"

Phil thought for a moment. He was scared. He didn't want them murdered and he certainly didn't want to be linked with the mob. On the other hand, they certainly had the connections and know how to fuck with people. That part of it was exciting.

Seeing no other way..."Yes, under the condition that they will not be killed and I will in no way be linked to this."

"Phil, they will be doing this as a favor to me and for the benefit of the kids baptized in the Catholic faith. You are their legal father and guardian. The kids will need you. You will get away 'Scot-free' because, like I said, you are not involved. Just go upstairs, crawl in bed and relax. It's a done deal," Abby smiled.

After another drink he decided to go upstairs like she said and try to get some sleep. Needless to say, Tom and Abby had a lot of talking to do, as Tom had no idea about that part of Abby's family. Sometimes it is good to know the right people.

Stay tuned.....

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Now It Ends She pushed me too far and I had to leave.in Loving Wives
Dawn: A Cheating Slut Wife Wife is caught and pays.in Loving Wives
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
Just Accept It... ...she said. No, I said.in Loving Wives
Badge of Betrayal A near tragedy, a wife's betrayal, but the good guy wins!in Loving Wives
More Stories