All Comments on 'How to Have Good Sex After Marriage'

by BatsandGlamour

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
It is enjoyable to read a honest assessment on sex

It is good to finally read a honest assessment on marital sex wiht your spouse. Even though a man wrote this particular story, it is about time some one wrote some decent directions for men and some ladies to understand. Marriage is a life long learning experience. It is not just a few nights a week of sex with your spouse. It is a life long adventure of sex. Good advice, and a excellent presentation.

sexysmilesexysmileover 15 years ago
Refreshing

Honest and frank, with some great tips to get the ball rolling. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Article

Great and honest assessment. My wife and I were in the same slump. We decided one of us should take on a (fantasy) lover - and I adopted an alter ego. It was like the first year of marriage. We could drop all our inhibitions, and focus on NSA sex. What we learned was we had just dropped out all the anticipation out of our sex life. We don't need the alter ego now, but we've kept the toys, and still make sure that one night a week each of us alternatively has to plan the date night, and the details are dished out over several days. More than anything, we both place our sex life in a higher priority. If either feel ourselves slipping, we email our fantasy sexual intimacy coach and cc our lover. It works for us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous