All Comments on 'How to Humiliate and Degrade'

by annyfanny

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
threeinchthreeinchalmost 11 years ago
Thank you

My Mistress may get some new ideas for my further humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent guidence

Some things work, some dont. That is the key. Being a Dom or Domme is really a huge responsibility. They are facilitators, not savages. They must understande exactly what and why the sub needs and take him/her there with love and deep understanding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very well done, Mistress Anna!

You have your husband exactly where you want him - and, from the sound of it, exactly where he needs to be. I am happy for you both; long may you reign supreme, ma'am!

Pantyboy6300Pantyboy6300almost 11 years ago
Excellent article

Thank you for writing and posting this!! I gave a 5 star rating, and would have given higher if there was that option. I look forward to more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good points

many women can benefit from these actions and techniques. Shaving pubes is a very important step in the process.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
well presented

I read this to try to learn something about why some one would want this or why some one would do this to another. I learned a lot about the why some one would do this. I am not flaming h/d-live aand let live. I am just some one who is personally crushed at the thought of participating on either side. I am not sure I could be strong enough to do these things, if it was what my partner needed. I would very much appreciate the companion story from your hubby about this journey. H/d is so common within bdsm (reading in this world I feel the odd duck to want want mine without). I am stopped short in scenes I otherwise enjoy because I don't understand this need. Please, complete the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

my wife soon learned that before I cum I will gladly eat her lovers cream pies in front of him. Now as soon as men or couples over she makes me stand naked a beat off continualy untill I can no longer make ane cum usualy 4 or 5 times now and then I have to lick off the floor. Then the fucking starts and I not only have to clean the cream pies but I have to clean the men. then I have to kneal and ask them to fuck my wife for me as I have a limp dick. I hold their cocks and guid them into her. If my dick showes any sign of life I have to ask permision of a woman to bring mysel to orgasm then eat that cum. I realy hate doing it after I have emptied ,my balls but know they are doing what I once asked for and swore to do. After a few days I find myself wanting and asking for her help in humuliating me in front of our friends and co workers. I find myself wanting to bring our familes into my humuliation but am afraid to so far

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Maybe not freaks, but idiots

All you have to ask yourself is this - What would be the reaction of your family and friends if they knew of your actions? That's right! They'd be disgusted! Call it freaky, call it abnormal, put whatever name you want to it, but your behavior is not within the normal parameters accepted by society. And there's not millions out there doing it. Lots of people are expressing fantasies, but that's all they are - fantasies. And that's where people draw the line, they know the difference between having a fantasy and crossing over the line into deviant behavior. You think your husband has no pride or self respect? You think he wants his slut wife to expose him to all the social diseases that are out there? You're a bigger idiot than I thought. None of those things are true. And if you continue behaving in this egocentric, self centered manner you will find yourself divorced from your husband and ostracized by all that know you. What a total crock of shit.

ticklechambersticklechambersover 10 years ago
OMGosh

I really enjoyed reading this article, have to admit I found the idea of ingesting pee or stranger's cum gross! But I can see why other's would enjoy it. Interesting read! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i need help!

i am new to this situation but totally enjoying it, been researching on how to be an effective dom and this blog i find very helpful. But my big problem is were miles away from each other now,and still he wants to get dominated by me, i find it so hard but im trying though, im losing ideas on what to say to humiliate him and what else is to do. I already asked him to do things such as fkn his own ass,eat his own cum,etc..i hope u can give me more ideas,i want this so badly. Thanks!

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
What you got rolling?

Was your divorce. Because when you treat someone like this they open their eyes, realize they are being used and dump the user. That's you bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Grow up

This one is for the dumb commentors who obviously didn't read exactly what this was for, its a guide of sorts for helping people who are into the bdsm style. Seriously if you don't like it grow the hell up and go somewhere else.

keptsissykeptsissyalmost 10 years ago
don't listen to the morons that don't understand you!

The negative comments you get are from those that shouldn't really be reading your posts in the first place. They would seem to be the clueless vanilla. This is a well written how-to guide for the initially curious. Well done! And keep it up.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good how to

you must have gotten married early in life, to be listening to your friends, or wondering what they would think, rather than listening to your husband and talking to him. you had to go to a therapist. you listed a lot of examples, and I hope you tried them all, at least once. I am happy to see your finally talking to your husband.

pjhale121pjhale121almost 10 years ago
Good article

Interesting article. I'm glad you've found what works for you and your husband. The open communication of what turns him on and your willingness to work with him on that is beautiful. Please don't be discouraged by some who don't understand and/or appreciate it. Whether other people think your actions are normal or abnormal doesn't matter nearly as much as the fact that you enjoy them together and it brings you closer together.

I hope that you will add some other stories to your profile, detailing some of the things the two of you like to do together. Some of us would enjoy reading such stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice guide for those who are just starting out

So much of what you describe is familiar to me. I do try to expand my horizons in this area and I appreciate your candor and openness. If people find some of this unappealing, I understand, but I can't understand why one would bother to read the article if it isn't your cup of tea. Good for you for trying to understand your husband, and prevent him from feeling as he has to go "off campus" to satisfy his needs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Brilliant Ideas

Thank you for this submission it has given me new ideas on how to humiliate & degrade my male sub to a new level and how to vary what we do as well. He loves humiliation, degrading and feminisation but with me being new to the lifestyle I find that my knowledge is limited on how to go about these properly. I also feel that I am just repeating the same routine all the time and it has started to bore me and possibly my slut who is eager for more than what I can currently give. I have definitely bookmarked this submission to integrate some of the points into my routine :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sissy Kristina

A well thought out and considered summary of the options and experiences on the scene. What comes across is that you and your husband love each other, and the sexual boundaries you explore are a means of expressing that love.

I'm recently married and am submissive, my wife is more vanilla than I, but has enjoyed to a degree being my Goddess. We've certainly explored some of the actions you describe, along with orgasm denial (which is different to not having sex) where she will either make me satisfy her and then push me away after she has come, or she starts masturbating me when I'm asleep, but then feign boredom and stops. We also have found a retired domme on the Internet who hires out her dungeon overnight or during the day. It is full of toys, cages, a gynaecological chair, giant wheel with restraints and more toys than you can count, as well as a four poster bed and breakfast facilities for the following morning. My wife likes to tell me what she's planning to do the next time we visit there.

Ultimately sex is part of the communication between a couple, and done properly and with respect for the other person's feelings and boundaries can only enhance a loving relationship.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A thinking persons guide to divorce

Demeaning, degrading and humiliating your husband is a sure fired way to get a divorce. Things like love and respect play into the mix. Do any one of the things in this stupid list and I guarantee you a long cold period in your life. Do any two things and I guarantee you a divorce. And your friends and acquaintances aren't all doing any of these things. Maybe a tiny minority but if these actions were to become known to your family and friends, your invitations to events would dry up. Even for fiction this was stupid beyond belief.

subhub2ksubhub2kabout 9 years ago
Sexy~

I find some of the negative comment quite surprising- but to each their own. Your husband is fortunate to be with a woman open, thoughtful and committed to maintaining the heat in her marriage. I envy you both!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wrong title

"How to end up beaten and in the hospital".

Douglas_SteinDouglas_Steinover 8 years ago
Lucky Husband

You have a very lucky husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
not disgusting, just stupid

It's just more confirmaton that BDSM = brain dead shit munching. And those who call it a 'lifestyle' are just kidding themselves. It's sooooo contrived it may as well be scripted. Seriously, read some of the BDSM stories on this website. The 'scenes' are as formulaic and predictable as any vanilla sex. My brother is into this crap (he thinks he's a 'dom' , but let's face it, he's as pussy-whipped as any other S.O.B., probably more so) and even he admits it's just a fetish.

Like to drink piss? It's a fetish. Like to be humiliated? It's a fetish. Like to sexually torture another human being? It's a fetish. Do it to someone without their consent, it's a criminal act, which is WHY it's so contrived. It's all agreed to before it's done. It has to be or one of you is going to prison.

I read stories written by truly pathetic guys with 'Master' in their names or who tell their sex partners to call them 'sir' or else, and honestly, i gotta just roll my eyes. Why not just be honest and call themselves 'wanker' instead? Admit that it's ego and insecurity gone mad. I'd have more respect for you.

Like i said, it's not disgusting coz it's too stupid to feel genuine disgust at.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nicely presented

What you do in your own home is truly your own business, and your article is an excellent treatise on your experience with growth within your marriage. The comments by the counselor were interesting. Your attitude toward the changes in the sexual direction in your marriage is productive and progressive, and shows a great deal of maturity in your choices, as well as love for your husband. I may have missedit, but one thing that seemed missing is the benefit to you, other than pleasing your husband. You indicated that you're having some fun with it, too, but as a reader, I'd like to know more about how it complements you too, as a part of the whole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I am head over heels with my husband ....

That's nice .

Just imagine what you would do ....

If you did not like him.....

imperfectionistimperfectionistabout 7 years ago
Ideal Wife

Your husband is very lucky to have you. Thanks for taking the time to give us some great advice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
nice

ur husband is a lucky man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Be afraid! Be very afraid!

Act like this to guarantee your divorce. Act like this to expose yourself to every disease known to man. Act like this to alienate all your family and friends when they find out you're a freak. Act like this to go to jail for assault, battery and sexual assault.

Whoopee! You're an idiot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Thank you so much for the ideas!

I have just started getting into this and couldn't have come up with half of these on my own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"Remember above all else that this is normal" you say

yeah right, most of that stuff is fantasy for 95% of people and that as far as it goes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
therapist said it"s normal

yeah right. I think the "therapist" needs therapy. It's very abnormal and appeals to very few people.

JimFromColoradoJimFromColoradoover 4 years ago
Well written and thoughtful

Some great ideas thank you

I would love to read your husbands view. Some stories make me cringe some make me want to be put in that position.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Older bit very relevant story. We're in our 50s and just getting into humiliation. Our sex life was practically nonexistant. I brought up the idea of humiliation and she was in. We do light stuff like I signed a cum eating contract. So now I eat any cum produced in our bedroom. I now wear women's panties often, she bought me a maid outfit and made me sleep in it while on business. I had it on when the male maid came in. She had fun with this one and made me jerk him off. I did eat his cum off her tits but didn't suck him. She took me a few weeks ago to get fitted for a bra and bought me fake tits. I can't wait to see where this goes.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

I have been in a switch relationship, and one weekend every month, one of us gives up control. We have never gone anywhere this deep (either of us), but we do get quite creative.

subbywannabesubbywannabealmost 2 years ago

Great story seems to be well thought out I would make a good guide. Wish I had it back in 1990 when I told my ex-wife about my submissive fantasies she called me sick and perverted and I left the next week. What I find interesting is that the negative comments why would you read this just to bitch about it that seems dumb you already knew from the title what it was going to be about if you don't approve of it you should not have read it but hey that's just me. Keep writing I think your husband is extremely lucky

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow, great story, who wouldn't want a wife like that.

slavecaroslavecaro9 months ago

Thank you. It is good to see someone else's perspective. I love that you both communicate and trust each other and you are wonderful to indulge this even thought it is not exactly your thing. I would recommend turning off anonymous comments. You almost never get anything useful from the Anons.

I would love to add a lot of ideas to this list as I am working on them for a few new stories.

fredbrownfredbrown7 months ago

Well maybe, the squirt is exciting but I can only swallow one squirt of pee, a second shot causes my stomach to threaten revolt and I let it run out and make a mess.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

similar situation for me, my boyfriend is into it so I wanna try my best. you saved my life with that list of ideas, thank you so much! I‘m autistic and need clear instructions what exactly I can do, you just made my life so much easier (and my boyfriends haha)

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This paper gives good insight into humiliation is a submissive husband. Very worthwhile to read. I notice both of them want to do this. The husband wanted it first; the wife coming to enjoy it too. I’m glad she does not try to force him to participate in activities that he despises. He finds many of the activities very enjoyable; many he participates to please her. And some of these he warms up to. His limits have stretched a bit. That is growth, which leaded to greater intimacy for them.

I am very glad they don’t do any play with fecal material. Lots of bad germs, including E.coli. The man would be at risk of getting really sick. The wife would also be at risk.

Urine, on the other hand, is germ-free. (If the “donor” has a urinary tract infection, she would likely be too sick to play.) People have come to think that urine is nasty and foul, even though it is harmless. Because of our conditioning we want to reject it, even gagging reflex. How ‘bout a nice warm glass of urine? J.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous