All Comments on 'How to Masturbate Without a Computer'

by Katthrynn

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hmm, I think I remember ...

I think I remember how to do this, but it's been such a long time. The horizontal position, in particular, seems so strange. Thanks for the reminder, Katthrynn. I believe it CAN be done - but, as you say, I'll have to practise!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hott!!!!

Hott...Ive use these techniques frequently and as always very sucessfully.I enjoy your stories so hopping you keep writing.

xoxo

Jenny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Theatre of the mInd :)

Kathrynn,

Nicely done. I'm old enough to remember 'setting the stage' for a really fun masturbatory experience. Keep it (and me) up!

orpheus (Don)

friscoflyerfriscoflyeralmost 17 years ago
In honor of you!

I really enjoyed reading this submission. In fact I had to dig in and read a whole bunch of your stories. They are all fantastic.

In honor of your great stories and your latest submission I am going to spend some time on my day off Monday and do it the old fashioned way. Sure, the computer makes things happen easier and quicker....read a story, download a quick video clip....oops all done. But now I am a mature old gent at 52 and I grew up doing it the old fashioned way....and now everything is rush rush rush. So in honor of you and your stories I promise that I will leave the computer off. I will take a bike ride, find a nice warm sunny place to lay down in the grass and think about the great stories you have written.

I expect a very happy and relaxed ending.

thanks

chris

friscoflyer@yahoo.com

Bizkit_WriterBizkit_Writeralmost 17 years ago
Holy!

Wow very informative! I like it!

Scotty209Scotty209almost 17 years ago
Fun way to go

You are right on with your ideas. I have pleasured myself In a wide variety of places that do not have net access It is always a real pleasure

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 17 years ago
Excellent, Wondeful humor!

I really enjoyed this, excellent advise and wonderful toungue in cheek! I'm still grinning!

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 17 years ago
Excellent, Wondeful humor!

I really enjoyed this, excellent advise and wonderful toungue in cheek! I'm still grinning!

samslamsamslamalmost 17 years ago
Creative!

Loved it! Not sure I would resort to it unless all three of my computers were down. Very creative, great style!

ljaljaalmost 17 years ago
oh my God you are sexy

Katthrynn. you are very sexy. I envy the man you have. he is 1 lucky bastard to have you as his woman... your story was so HOT... I read it 1 time and i got hard... I read it the 2nd time to get off... ty so much... Larry...

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101almost 17 years ago
Funny,

but not entirely true. I think what would work even better is a porno DVD or videotape. You can lie (not lay) down while you watch it, and that really is a better position for masturbating.

By the way, sitting on a chair while masturbating is nothing new. I would bet that most men started while sitting on a toilet.

CosmicDreamsCosmicDreamsalmost 17 years ago
made me laugh

hey thats really good it works for me and stuff and well i like it may have to try it one day thanks have to admit it makes me laugh and well its good keep it up and stuff

Series 6Series 6almost 17 years ago
Back in the old days......

The digital age and technology has changed everything, hasn't it? Even masturbation! Very fun story, and the ending was very cute too.

Today we are so lucky we don't have to deal with the limitations of home film projectors and underwear ads. Now it's DVD's or computer downloads and some anonymous person met in a chat room to offer a virtual sexual partner while we go it alone.

SummoreSummoreabout 14 years ago
Love it

I love the comical pace of this peice and of course the eroticism too! Check out my stories too if you are interrested and let me know.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ohh yeah

Great work mate!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

haha. funny ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I do it all the time. Just thinking and picturing, and lots of fondeling. At my age (70), whenever I can get it up, I take advantage. Yes, old dudes jerk off, about 3 times a week for me. I am a straight guy, but the older I get, the more Imseem to think about cocks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous