All Comments on 'How to Please a Man'

by CockFiend

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Needs Work

You method is good, but not great! You should read the How To from DAYGUY. I have had his method, and used his method. And trust that when they call it "head", that's all you really need. I can jerk myself off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Delicious!

Very nice! I wouldn't mind being your experiment, that's for sure! You are correct on another point as well-once a recipient of something this tantalizing, I thoroughly enjoy returning the favor and making the woman cum several times with just my mouth and tongue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It's A Job, Not A Chore!!

And you seem to understand the difference.

I'm sure you have made the men in your life VERY happy!!

red99m2red99m2over 14 years ago
Different Take

I really enjoyed this, but I have a very different take on some of your methods.

I personally prefer the slow approach to start, tantalize me with your tongue & lips, very slowly slide your mouth over me. I also prefer absolutely no hands, or other contact, the only point of contact being your sensual mouth on my cock.

Keep on writing stuff please, maybe a detailed account of the 2 hour marathon session :+)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW

Right on target on every point. I've only ever had one woamn that good at giving a blow job, and she was southern. Debbie is that you?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous