How We Got into Porn Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, come on now, you're beautiful. And you were great on screen in our first scene."

"I was awkward," she complained.

"Not really," I said, "but it was your first time on camera, and trust me, any awkwardness came across as cute."

"Really?" she looked up.

"Well, yeah. Guys like that, and that's our audience, anyhow."

"Why do guys think that's cute?"

"I don't know, it's something about inexperience that's a turn-on for a lot of guys. It's like how our ears perk up when we find out some girl is a virgin. I think we're hardwired that way. I know it doesn't make sense, but that's because it's more like a feeling, and girls are wired the other way around; you don't want a guy who fumbles around and comes in his pants. It's not sexy. But a girl who can't contain herself and starts coming in the back of the movie theater after just a little touching and fooling around, that's good stuff."

She looked at me a little incredulously, screwing her eyes up and laughing."

"Hey, I didn't make the rules," I said.

"Well, maybe I don't want to be cute," she said after a second. "I would rather be professional on screen, like a girl who's never surprised or intimidated." She looked down at me, her eyes just visible through her sunglasses, held my chin up by the fingers and asked, "Do you think I have what it takes to be a professional, Mr. Don?" She was teasing me now.

"You'll get there with practice," I said.

"I could say the same to you," she retorted.

"Hey!" I yelled, splashing her with water. She shrieked and up and ran around the pool. "Come back here!" I said, swimming after her.

She ran around to the other end of the pool and stopped on the diving board. "What are you going to do to me?" she asked, putting a finger on her lips and turning the ball of her foot.

"If I catch you I'm going to give you a swimming lesson," I replied.

"I don't need any swimming lessons," she said, and dove into the deep end. She travelled across the pool underwater, surfacing inches in front of me, running her hands up over her face and then back through her hair to peel off the skein of water. She opened her eyes wide and found mine, her chest expanding just above the water line with a large breath. I placed my hands on her hips. She looked at me intently and placed her hands on my shoulders. We both leaned in and kissed, soft at first, then deeply. She wrapped her legs around me and I put my hands under her to support her.

"This is wrong," she said, pulling back.

"It's just a little practice, for tomorrow," I said meekly. She kissed me again. I pressed her body against the wall of the pool, my fingers beginning to wander and explore the texture of her flesh through her bikini bottoms.

"I want you, Dan," she whispered in my ear.

She was surprised when I lifted up from the water, then realized what I meant to do and helped herself onto the bricks. Now she perched on the edge, her feet in the water. I spread her legs a little, and a little more when she didn't resist. "Do you want me?" she asked. I didn't say anything, but pushed her back gently, and she reclined slowly onto the bricks. I looked at the crease in her blue bikini bottoms, rubbed it with my thumb. She reacted with a little jump. I rubbed it some more and her thighs began to squirm around in that dance a girl's legs do when her panties are ready to come off.

"Dan, stop! You're going to make me wet!" she said, her head back, her eyes closed. But she didn't want to stop; nothing in her body language said anything but "take me." I made her wet. Soon then wetness from the pool in the crotch of her baby blue bikini mixed with the slippery girl juices bleeding through the fabric. I rubbed my hand there like I was polishing the toe of a shoe. Her hips continued to move impatiently.

"Dan, don't tease me," she whispered. I tugged on one end of the bow that secured her bikini bottoms, letting the knot slowly fail. I teased them loose, biting the elastic and stretching it toward me. "Give me that," she interrupted, taking the blue fabric from my mouth and hurling it into the deep end.

Just then we heard Maria's car pull up in the driveway. The engine turned off and the door shut before we could even process the information. She was returning with groceries, which meant she was seconds away from coming through the back gate and seeing us together. Lauren got to her feet and dove into the pool toward her swimsuit. I pushed off the side and did a casual backstroke into the shallow end, coming to a rest on the steps as Maria walked onto the patio, her arms full of stuff.

"Hey, what's going on," she said and stopped at the edge of the pool.

"Just being lazy, finishing a swim," I said.

"What's with her?" Maria asked, swinging a bag to gesture at Lauren's shape deep under the choppy water.

"I think she's trying to find out how long she can hold her breath," I said. She was down there for a while, then surfaced at the ladder and took an eager breath. She climbed the ladder out of the pool, her bottoms were reattached.

"Wow. That was impressive," said Maria. Lauren looked at her in apprehension, the water dripping off of her. "You were down there for a long time!" Maria added.

"Yeah," Lauren smiled, "I love your pool."

III

Later Lauren made dinner for us. We ate chicken and drank red wine. After dinner, Maria complained about the pain in her knee; she had twisted it at the theater during a rehearsal the day before. She put her leg on the table. Her knee was bruised and swollen.

"I'm going to take some pills and go to bed," she said. She fished in her purse and withdrew an orange prescription bottle, twisted it open and spilled some medicine into her hand, tilted her hand to return a few white pills to the bottle, then cupped her mouth and followed it with wine.

We sat at the table and talked about some television show for a time. Maria and Lauren liked the show and I did not; we argued back and forth about whether the star was as funny as he was billed. They agreed that he lacked the wit of a good comic but insisted that he was still funny because he was good at acting like a putz. I said he was good at it because he had had a lot of practice. Maria's eyes drooped while she talked, the pain medicine was very strong and she was becoming tired. I offered to carry her to bed, she didn't want to put any more weight on her ankle.

Maria held her arms out, and I lifted her out of the chair. I carried her into the bedroom and lowered her onto the bedspread.

"Help me get undressed," she said, "I don't think I have the energy." I loosened her jeans and peeled them down to her knees. They got bunched up there so I had to finish pulling them off from the ankles. Her eyes were closed, just a hint of a smile on her lips. She wore lacy black panties and a black t-shirt. I grabbed her shirt and pulled her toward me. She was nearly limp and the shirt came off of her easily.

"I'm not sleepy," she said dreamily, "You can have sex with me if you want."

"Why don't I give you a massage first," I suggested.

"Mmm," she assented. I rolled her over on her stomach and unfastened her bra and kneaded my palms into her back. She made weak moans of appreciation, but soon she was asleep, her sweet face drooling on the mattress.

I got up and walked off into the kitchen. The television was on. Lauren sat with her knees drawn up on the middle of the green leather sofa and held the remote up in one hand. She didn't acknowledge me until I'd finished walking around the kitchen and set a drink in front of her on the coffee table and sat down on the couch. She had on one of my oversized t-shirts that read: "Free Tacos Tomorrow."

"Hey," she said.

"I made you a gin and tonic," I said. "What are we watching?"

"Thanks," she picked up the drink and took a little sip. "I don't know. I'm just surfing. Is there something you want to watch? I don't know what's on right now."

I didn't say anything and watched the screen and we sipped our drinks and Lauren flipped through the channels, stopping on a movie that looked like it involved a lot of surfing. Then the channel changed to a music video. A man wearing a cowboy hat was singing very earnestly about his love of something, in a twanging voice.

"Country music?" I asked indignantly.

"Sorry, I dropped the controller," she said and stared at the screen, "I told you I don't care what we watch. You can change it if you want."

I doubled over and leaned towards the carpet, scanning the floor for the remote. "You sure you don't have it, I can't see it," I said, the blood rushing to my head.

"I'm sure," she said, "I think it went under the couch."

I got down on the floor and put my ear to the carpet. "There it is, it's behind your feet under the couch."

"I told you," she said.

I shuffled over and she lifted her foot up and put it on my shoulders as I fished the channel changer from between her feet. I rose up between her legs clutching the remote and she looked at me and I realized we were flirting. She put her heels on my shoulders and nudged me closer, looking down at me with a playful smirk. As her legs spread to embrace me, her long t-shirt retracted up her legs to the hip. She wore nothing under them, bringing me close to her blonde-on-pink mess.

"Please," she whispered.

I folded her legs back on the couch, putting her into that vulnerable position where a girl feels a little embarrassed and exposed until you show her a little love. She stared at me expectantly with her mouth open slightly. I've said it before, but Lauren had a beautiful pussy. She had just enough curly blonde hair that it failed to hide her full, pink lips. I leaned down and made out with her snatch like I was in love with her. She craned her neck forward to watch me, covering her mouth with one hand to stifle her moans. I kept playing with her after she came, tracing around her lips with the tip of my tongue.

"Dan," she whispered, "Do you want to come to my room?"

I helped her up from the couch and she led me by the hand, down the hall to the guestroom. It was very dark in the room. We fell on the bed and started to kiss, fast eager kisses as she undid my belt and pants. The illicit nature of our rendezvous made us all the more aroused. Lauren pulled her shirt off and climbed on top of me, guiding my cock into position. She sank down slowly and let out a sigh of relief. She rocked on me violently and the headboard clapped against the wall. She leaned forward and steadied it with one hand. I leaned up and squeezed her breasts together and sucked on her fat little nipples. Lauren came closer and kissed me deeply, moaning into my mouth as our hips grinded together.

"This is too hot, you're going to make me come," I whispered.

Lauren didn't stop. She pressed herself hard against me with every movement, breaking our kiss just long enough to whisper, "I want you to come inside me."

I lost control and began to ejaculate. She kissed me harder and milked me with her body. After I was finished and it got tender I pushed her off of me and we clung tightly together in bed, kissing and caressing each other's hair. It did not feel the same as the sex we had before, with Maria or onscreen.

"Dan," she whispered, "Does this change things?" Lauren was serious and she searched my face.

"I don't know," I said unsurely, "I mean, we have a business to run now, and Maria is essential to that business. And I love her."

"You're right, I shouldn't have started this," she said. "It's just difficult being around you and her all the time. I got greedy and now I wish I hadn't. Because that felt so good that I know I'm going to want it again. Dan, it felt like we were trying to make a baby."

Her normally cute and cheerful face had become somewhat somber and very beautiful. We locked together in slow and tender kiss. Our bodies felt like they had made some sort of agreement, a unity that would not be easily undone or forgotten.

"You should go now and go to bed with Maria," she said.

I left her there in the dark and slipped into bed with my girlfriend, who slept silently on her stomach as I had left her. I worried myself about Lauren, but decided that Maria was partially to blame as well. It was she, after all, who had brought Lauren into our bed and into our lives. I knew this was not a proper excuse, but it allowed me to stop thinking about the whole thing long enough to fall asleep.

12