All Comments on 'How Wonderful Ch. 02'

by BlBones

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
why prolong this crap

get it over with and let the whore lose everything.her kids and hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Yes poor hubby wants some sex after working

overtime to make the money necessary to maintain your living style while you go out and act like a BC whore. Perhaps you should read a very good story in Lits files called "yesterday's gone" might give the hubby a way out of what some call a marriage but now is his trap. She has his children but is wantenly fucking with someone who eventually will give her a mixed race child and totally ruin their marriage. Had a friend in Houston once with a bigh dick, it actually was on bottom 15 inches when fully erect, nice white guy in a management job and swung to. If she wanted a big dick should should have gotten a white one so the kids would have some sort of looks like dad. Remember something else the stud of the story was fucking two of them, want to be he wasnt doing more? Yep drug resistant STDs and AIDS are real fun. Can almost guess the female star of this story had an IQ of almost 70!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Sam

jumped up and down and then went away for a couple months. he came back and said he couldn't live without Gerri. the only thing he'd ask is that she didn't bring Jamal, Marc, Jackson, and other brothers to do it on their marital; because of all things, Sam couldn't take that at all! <p>

Gerri smiled and said, "See, honey, I told you: if I'm happy, in terms of the things you provide with your hard work, and in terms of what Sharon and Mark and his other black friends with cock almost twice as big as yours, that you too, will be happy! Thank you, honey, for being such an understand and big-hearted white husband. Mark and his friends are just cocks to me, okay? Remember that I love you and you love me and we have some kids together... <p>

"I will never harm our kids, even though Sharon has to watch them sometimes, when Mark and I and others get it on at her place.... But, honey, I will comply with your wishes: only do it very discretely and not doing it here in our bed, or at least our marital bed... I was thinking of the guest room... is that acceptable?"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
W.T.F.

She says she loves her husband and then goes through hell to fuck this guy that doesn't want anything but her pussy and couldn't support her and her kids even if he wanted to and would be gone in a heartbeat if she got pregenant and now she won't stop fucking around? She has a flaw that will leave her with nothing but a teddy nightie,a slut friend who should be telling her that she is really fucking up, not helping her throw her life away, and a guy who treats her like a slut, which she is. Just don't make the husband a wimp, cause in real life she would be gone and wouldn't be let back. Ever!

rooster1rooster1almost 17 years ago
She couldn't even spell

the word love if it was a matter of life & death. I hope this costs her sam & the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Stupid people

I believe that when a spouse can't stand the idea of having her husband inside her (for whatever reason) it's time to get a divorce...

I can't stand the "too stupid to live" heroine. This "lady" is not only stupid, but completely selfish and clueless, but then again, supposedly so is her husband. At least, that's what this author is selling, two unbelievable caricatures, combined in a story without one ounce of originality.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 17 years ago
there are 7 chapters to of this shit?

7 chapters of the husband not having clue?

Look if the author is doing the wank JPB story that is one thing. But clearly this fucking idiot of an author is going for something far more serious.

7 chapters of the husband dropping clues that white woman hacing sex with well hung black guys is a turn on?

who cares?

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 17 years ago
By all means write the way you want....

I like that you are spending time examining the wife's thoughts and feelings. I don't like what she is thinking and feeling, but that is another matter. Hubby will get a clue eventually, and then we will see where you plan to go with this sideshow. Sharon seems the least likeable of the bunch. The words amoral airhead come to mind. Mark is not far behind, male whore. But, he is black, so what should one expect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Don't like the dual perspectives

It would be better to use convesation to gain insight into the other persons thinking. The way you have we don't have the option of anticipating when suspicion etc kicks in. Other than that pretty well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
LOL

trailer trash soap opera. how about making Sam and Mark a distant relative of Gerri's.

after Jerry Springer and Maury Povich shows, i thought no people could be dumber. *sigh* but i am wrong.

goffer1234goffer1234almost 17 years ago
How can she think she can hide it?

What if Sam comes home early again? He saw the teddy. if he bought it for his wife he knows what it looks like. What will she do when Sam discovers her deceit and gives her, her walking papers?

She did not love Sam enouf to be true to him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
They are both mentally retarded

and still need to be steralized.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersalmost 17 years ago
Amazed!

I continue to be amazed at the thought process of those who comment so venomously about the lives and morals of characters in a fictional piece on a erotic stories website. ** I could understand it in a real life situation, where someone they know is involved in an extramarital affair, but on Lit??? ** The line between reality and fiction/fantasy must not exist for some of you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Well. She deserves a good divoricing

Sex was hot and the standard hubby comes home early and almost catches them was used, nonetheless, good story. I figure that Sam knows that something is up and waiting to catch her in the act.

What I find telling is that she laughed about Sam seeing the baby doll and not recognizing it...that says she doesn't respect her husband and will cheat on him till she is caught. Looking forward to seeing what Sam does when he finds out because you KNOW he's going to find the birth control pills when he moves his pegboard for some strange reason.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Dear harrysackers

One day you may understand that a good writer / author can take his readers so deeply into his or her stage that they can feel the lights that blind you.<P>

Now sit down and stop your whining comments. Act like someone who understands a writers purpose - for a change.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Opps...

I think the writer got this into the wrong category. This is not a story about a loving wife, but a story about Interracial and a Non loving wife. Oh, she did not save the day when she pretended a fall, she saved her ass.

BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERalmost 17 years ago
Good job, again.

Nice continuation of the story. Only, I see this as a novel or as a novella more than I do a story. Again, I would like to have more physical description of the characters, although, now I know that Sharon is a larger woman than Gerri.

Lastly, more dialogue instead of narrative would help more this story along. Nonetheless, the writing is excellent, the plot slowly thickens, and I feel that I am spying on real life.

Good job, again, writer.

Ignore the bashers, my friend.

don87654don87654over 16 years ago
Great. and very natural

Keep it up...you need to get pregnant from Mark and have his baby so you can give it chocolate milk.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Cheating whore

Your one time indiscretion is now a fucking affair. Cunt. I have to read on to see what happens.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Sure hope

that all cheating whores burn in hell.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Enjoying it

Very intriguing tale.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
Why

is the title "How Wonderful"? Is the answer "Mark's cock in Gerri's pussy"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SECOND CHAPTER EVERY BIT AS GOOD

Subtle even light handed descriptions of sexual mechanics, for me, becomes a plus for the reader. It shows me you have the insight to allow life experiences, of your reader, to fill in.

Very good story and excellent characters.

So far what husband thinks does not add to the plot.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
Violence is due, to to dog Marky poo

She is a disgusting mess. But her friend is the instigator and abettor, needs serious consequences. No nuance or mitigating qualities to the three of them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A lying chaeatng cunt.

That says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So Gosh darn wordy

It "only" took 168 words for you to say "she found a place to hide her pills in the garage." - a good example of the excessive words used through out this story. I enjoyed it but gosh darn repeatedly you just take so long to say anything. For me that really distracted from the story. I did like the two points of view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Boooorrrriiiinnnng....

lukeey90lukeey90almost 2 years ago

Another ignorant cuck

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 1 year ago

Sam needs retribution!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very realistic. In most of these stories, the wife becomes a single-minded, co*k-hungry robot. In this story, she is conflicted but like most of us, succumbs to temptation. The tension, conflict and suspense is well-written and the foreshadowing is superb! 5/5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous