How Wonderful Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Well, you ought to tell the children what you are doing."

Immediately after supper I went to my shop to view the tape. Except for the fact that Gerri again made herself up for that bastard, the rest was a sight to see. Gerri had hardly gotten in to Mark's room when Sharon burst in with the news. I heard Mark say, 'Aw Shit!' as he got up and started to dress. Gerri screamed, 'Oh my God' as she dashed into Sharon's room and changed. I heard Sharon tell her not to forget the make-up. She dashed into the bathroom and when she came out the make-up had been cleaned off. She called out the door to Mark that she was sorry and he would have to take a rain check. In a matter of minutes Gerri and Sharon were out the door (headed for the park). I couldn't get over how perfect the timing had been.

I went back in and tucked the children in bed feeling very satisfied with my work but still feeling sick all over. It was obvious that Gerri was horny and she was still trying to deal with the kid's revelation to me. I know she was trying to put pieces together, but none of them were fitting.

When I sat down in front of the TV she came over and tried to mess around with me. I finally pushed her away and told her it was Friday and I was tired. What I wanted to say was, "Lady you'll never feel my prick in your cheating pussy again."

(To be continued)

12