All Comments on 'Howl'

by wuthering_heights

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
angelicbeautyangelicbeautyabout 11 years ago

Good story. Hope u continue with it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

i love it

UpHillAllUpHillAllabout 11 years ago

I loved it, it was an amazing erotic story . Only thing was maybe you could make her pregnancy last a little more then just a day, it would be a bit more believable even if it's a nonhuman story. Thanks for sharing .

Sanjayanand1Sanjayanand1about 11 years ago
Good Story

Very Good, very erotic and believable.

lucianloverlucianloverabout 11 years ago
Gosh!!!

this is so weird!!!What happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

That was a fun little ride.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Bun in the Oven coverage

First off I want to say you are a very talented writer. It was short but well paced, lacked any grammer mistakes that at least I could find, and most importantly, was very, very HOT! You painted Selena very well without dropping her entire character profile on us in the first couple of sentence's. Small things like her (soon to no longer be) flat belly. But to get to my point I believe you could have "milked" her pregnancy for more. Instead of just a few relative hours maybe more along a few days, weeks, or even months. While I'm not a fan of the blakc breeding fetish, "Ashley's Dark Awakening" makes very good use of impregnation and the resulting pregnancy and if you haven't read it yet I would suggest you give it a once over to see what I mean. What I'm trying to say is the character dealing with being pregnant is the potatoes to our steak. While it may not be the main meal on our plate it is a deciding factor between a story that gets our rocks off and a story that gets our rocks off so hard it makes our nuts hurt for the rest of the day. If you ever decide to do it I would love to see this story rewritten and extended as there very few /good/ pregnant with puppies like storys around and to leave this story as is to be frank a waste of your talents. Hope to see more from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome!

This story was great! Hope to read more!

tinker42tinker42about 11 years ago
I

would love to read more please. How about another chapter to this story please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

I loved this story. There's always something so wonderful about getting bred by wolves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved this

I loved this it makes me so hot

captsarena2050captsarena2050over 8 years ago
amazing

I agree with the other long commenter. I wish you had added more detail to her pregnancy. But still amazing! Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"...her arousal had been peaked by the sight of that huge, inhuman cock..." It's piqing, not peaking.

-

(piːk ) verb. If something piques your interest or curiosity, it makes you interested or curious.

https://www.collinsdictionary.com

Pique the interest definition in

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nice!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous