HS Senior and Black Principal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,266 Followers

That did it. As Mr. Jeffers came inside my pussy, he kept fucking me and didn't loose any of that giant hard on. As his hot cum shot way up into me I was delirious from the feeling of his 12 inch pulsating cock and from the hot cum that coated the clinching, velvet fuck walls of my aching cunt. As his hot cum exploded into me, I wildly fucked back onto his giant cock, moaning every time my ass slammed back down to meet his thrusting cock. I wanted to please every inch of his big black cock and wanted my young pussy to be responsible for bringing it off. I wanted this fuck to be so hot, because how bad he said he wanted me.

As his his hot cum continued to explode inside me, my pussy went into convulsions, cumming all over his towering, pistioning, black shaft as he continued to fuck me through his volcanic cum-explosion. It felt so hot to cum in unison with his great big cock, as it repeatedly pumped off inside of me, mixing his hot load with mine!

Throughout this taboo act, we were both moaning from this hot animal- like fucking. Amazingly, Mr. Jeffers kept keep cumming and cumming, without any signs of stopping. It wasn't like my boyfriend or any other guy who after a few little spurts went limp. It seemed like his huge ball, matched the capacity of his huge cock. As he continued to cum, I thought to myself that ' having a cock and ball sac ten times bigger than most men, seemed to produce ten times more cum too.' Mr. Jeffers came for what seemed like five minutes. There was so much cum flowing out of my overstuffed pussy that it kept coating his huge hard on allowing him to fuck faster and harder, until he was pounding me like a jack-hammer!

After a few minutes my deep pussy couldn't hold another drop of his hot cum, and the remainder began pouring onto the floor in a huge white puddle. I was going crazy as our tongues darted out and we kissed with just the hot tips, as Mr. Jeffers continued to fill the depths of my overstuffed pussy with blast after blast of scorching cum. The more he came, the crazier we kissed.

After he finished cumming he began pulling out of me, as my over-stretched pussy clung to it, desperetily milking his shaft of the last few precious drops, before he pulled out. When his cock exited my pussy, the room echoed with a loud popping sound, made by a huge vacuum-seal that was broken.

We then began kissing wildly as his hands freely roamed over my aching tits. We kissed obscenely for 15 minutes, as my hands continued pumping his surprisingly huge black cock. His mouth was also busy sucking my huge one inch nipples, which had me on the edge of another sinful orgasm. As we kissed I could feel his huge black cock throbbing in my out stretched hands and I was going crazy to suck it.

I held his huge 12 inch shaft as best I could and continued pumping it, as I lead him to his big desk chair. Even though the chair was on the other side of the room we stopped four times to hungrily kiss each other.

Even as we kissed my hand continued to work his massive cock, as if it was attached to it. While I was pumping his enormous shaft, his hands were running up and down my back, over my firm, sexy ass which caused me to groan hotly,

"Ummmm, that feels sooooo nice baby...ummmm sooooo fucking sexy. I love the feel of those big black hands on my ass."

As I groaned,I added hotly, "Ummm, I love the way you play with my ass."


When we finally got to the chair, we stopped and immediately began enjoying our twisted, older black Principal/white, High School cheerleader, taboo kiss. The naughty way we were kissing was a reminder that we needed a lot more from each other, much, much more! My hands kept pumping Mr. Jeffers big black cock as we stood in front of his chair, kissing and moaning, while the tips of our tongues flicked crazily across each others. This wasn't about feelings or emotions; this was about one thing only. Pure animalistic lust and heat.

TO BE CONTINUED....................

shoguy
shoguy
2,266 Followers