All Comments on 'Hubby Wanted To See My Inner Slut'

by torrey

Sort by:
  • 86 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Bingo--another one star performance.

They're multiplying like rabbits (sick authors who demean marriage vows).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome

Fuck those stupid pricks who run your story down and keep writing great stories like this one!

seacoastcoupleseacoastcouplealmost 13 years ago
Wow....so sexy!

Thanks for sharing this very sexy post. It doesn't matter if it is real or fantasy, it certainly was very Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hot wife? More like useless stretched old bitch

One star because that's as low as it goes, just like the story.

Maybe she can get HIV or flesh eating bacteria and pass it to the idiot husband and then they can both die and be out of the gene pool.

Unfortunately this story will still exist. Pity there isn't a flesh eating disease that eats away stories like this one.

Another brain dead marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
strange

from nothing to whore in one step. married is one thing having kids , eventhough adults, another. so just forgetting everything that counted the last 20 years or longer in a second is strange. fucking another guy is one thing if protected but as a working whore for money and no protection that kind of means this couple has already Alzheimer's disease or is early demented.

they would be social outcast in no second and he would loose job and or every position he has in the community, her as well.

so seeing this as erotic is at least strange

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Why is this not in the FETISH category? From the bits I read this is a story about a whore/bitch wife getting fucked over and over by many men for money and then the cuckolded hubby sucks up thier juices from her gaping and well fucked skanks cunt. And of course she will get fucked again over and over again and get paid for it or not it doesn't matter to her. Anyone that gets off on this shit has a FETISH and that is where it belongs. There is no LOVING WIFE here. In the next chapter make sure the kids know what a bitch/whore the mother is and what a weak sissy boy cuckold wimp the father is. And don't forget to get her a pimp, preston is too girly to be a pimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wrong Category !

Should be in Non-Erotic 1 Star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WTF

Third so called writer I put on my "do not read" list this week. These new writers cater to the cucks and fetish lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
BE FAIR

FOR 1ST TIME IT IS GOOD.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fuckin' Beautiful ...

Do it again ... fuck the church-goers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Yeah, do it again. Catch AIDS and die painfully and slowly. Go out and get fucked and pimped out by your new nigger friends. I am sure a SKANK like you will love it. I just pity your kids and your poor fucked up husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hell yea!!!

Dam, what a well written story, one of the best i have read, except for me i would have not used interracial situations, my cock was hard till then but it still was great!! got any more that good

demantoiddemantoidalmost 13 years ago
Very hot story.

Great set up and great erotic description. Well written with a steamy eroticism. Thank you.

ruthless bastardruthless bastardalmost 13 years ago

Very good story. Hot and exciting through out

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobalmost 13 years ago
Can't wait to see more!

A great first story! Well written and full of hot fun from the very start. We loved it and can't wait to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
it's a story

to the "AIDS" mouth-breather - this is a story, numnutz. she cant catch aids because "She" is just a character in a story, words on a screen. its spank-material for you to beat off to...

duh. go back to watching NASCAR.

muffinstudmuffinstudalmost 13 years ago
I really enjoyed your story

well done.

Your story was well written and very erotic. I hope you enjoyed writing it and I hope the 'idiots' don't put you off writing more. You have to wonder why these people bother logging on to sites like this. perhaps they just get off on upsetting people.

...and if you want to be a slut every now and then, its your life, just enjoy it.

newtype2525newtype2525almost 13 years ago
Incredible!

Loved it! can't wait for more stories from you! Thanks again!

MySexyCurvesWifeMySexyCurvesWifealmost 13 years ago
Hot Wife Torrey

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Nice, there's nothing better that a hot sexy wife, with a well used cunt! The inner Slut Released! Good Job, loved your story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A mindless prattle by pathetic and inept writer.

It truly is one of the worst on this site. Judging from comments response, there are a lot of perverted sickos out there.

defile2defile2about 12 years ago
loved your story

mmmmmm,we relate,and LOVE black myself

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Damn perverted sicko.

"1" !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What?

Where's the connection between pages 2 and 3? In page 2, she is just taking her clothes off and giving them to the men. Then all of a sudden in three she has already been fucked by a big black cock.You didn't tell us about her first fucking - mighty important I think.

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01about 11 years ago
Nice

I was happy to read that she went all out. Not a criticism, but I was a tad disappointed that she didn't give away her ass as well. But a very good read, nontheless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Absolutely Incredible

My wife could have been the one to write this. While it went a little overboard, it was a sexy read. I have seen my wife dress sexy and spend an evening teasing guys at their table in a bar. She did end up taking one outside for a QuickTime pinned up against the wall.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardeneralmost 11 years ago
Hot Story

Why only one story. Wish the author would have written more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
If It Ain’t White, It Ain’t Right

If It Ain’t White, It Ain’t Right

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
No

he didn't want to see. Why would he?

erotikoserotikosover 10 years ago
Excellent story!

What a well-written story and a fine read! Nice job, well done, and hot as the dickens! Please do write again. Clearly a "5" rating, wish I could have given more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

why are some guys knocking the story they read it and I bet they wanted to lick her pussy afterwards as I do

DashDotDashDotover 10 years ago
Fun Night Out

Releasing the inner slut can be so much fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
And the husband discovers that he's a moron.

Now that he has a slut wife it's time to divorce her and move on before she brings home something you can't divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent read !

Quite well written and got the juices flowing. As for the fuckheads who write negative comments - tell them to go back to their dark corners where they secretly wank their little pencil dicks before heading out into public acting as moral crusaders - zealots, morons,,, Literotica is not your home - go away and leave those of us who enjoy a good story in peace !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Inane and mindless garbage !

Is this drivel what some readers like ? Unbelievable ! "1*" .

man4manloveman4manlovealmost 10 years ago
Lovely!

What a perfect wife!

jrunneril06jrunneril06almost 10 years ago
Awesome

Awesome story! More stories please. So hot.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Only one good thing about this author.

He stopped writing. Hurray! 1*

ThomasLordThomasLordalmost 10 years ago
The Only Reason I Gave this 5 Stars...

...is because I couldn't give it 10. Excellent hotwife/slutwife story. Gang bang, interracial, big cocks, cuckold husband. It had everything. The descriptions of the girl, what she was wearing, how she was showing off, etc., were very well done. It brought the story and her to life.

mrocmrocover 9 years ago
Fantastico!!!

Great story! Loved the detailed description and all the teasing at the bar. Definitely built to a wild ending. Please write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fucking trash

Nothing more needs to be said. Erotic? For a few sickos maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
is the video online?

Where can I watch the video?

marriedpervsmarriedpervsabout 9 years ago
Glorious

As a hotwife myself I loved the detailed way you shared your story. Now I am very wet.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent

There is nothing sexier than a woman who understands her hold over men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thorough garbage by an incompetent degenerate ! "1*" !!

This shithead should be in an asylum !

magicfinger1magicfinger1over 8 years ago
"Somehow he knew that such adventures had only just begun..."...???

When will you write stories telling us about your future "hot wife" adventures?

(You remind me, in some ways, of my "hot wife," although I have never known her to be reticent. I have arranged many such adventures for her to enjoy and me to watch and join in).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LOVED IT

I see you have updated your profile in 2015 and like other commenter's wanted to ask when you would be putting out another piece of adult fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really?

I was with you until the "nigger slut" bullshit. Are you for real? What the absolute fuck.

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsover 8 years ago
Loved the story

OMG, I found your story sooooo hot I am still dripping.... Can't say my panties are wet as I never wear them but my fingers sure are. Don't let the creeps that are haters deter you, would love to see several more chapters telling us the progress you have made in developing your inner slut. Please add more telling all about your adventures. Oh,by the way your photo shows a stunning lady and slut no wonder all the guys (and girls?) want you. Would love to tag team your next event with you. Hugs and licks.... Nadine.

col_lovercol_loverabout 8 years ago
5 out of 5

Just because you have a great set of tits. and for the hatters go fuck yourself

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Chuck says

Excellent writing and differently believable. Really enjoyed it. Tks

Keep on writing this great stuff. Thanks again...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
for people with no self respect

who wants a girl that ANYONE can have? REJECT

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hubby Wanted

I loved your story, and often fantasize about being in that situation. I'd love to be one of the group who watch and get to play with another mans woman. I've read it several times....

JayLikestoReadJayLikestoReadover 7 years ago
Ignore the haters.

The genre is what it is. If people don't like this category, they should skip it. The title pretty much tells them what to expect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LUT

The writers poor grammar and English put me off this story,if that had been my wife the divorce court would be the next stop.I would not wish my cock any where near her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wasn't that well written but enjoyed.

Got my panties wet! Tommy's cock sounded exciting. I would like to be in this type situation but 7 is a bit much. Maybe 3 or 4 and I like young guys. Anyway the story was good. Give us more.

Smokey_Bear_55Smokey_Bear_55about 7 years ago
Great Story

I loved this. Even though I could tell early on what was going to happen it was still hot and sexxxy. I jerked off to this twice while reading it, while imagining it was my wife. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

This reminds me of my friend and neighbor JKJ who was fond off getting his wife fucked from his friends so as to tease her later and fuck her previously fucked cunt . One night while we ,me along with friend and his wife were watching porn movies at my house and he left midway to look for their tiny baby and locking us both from outside .I was left a bit surprised then I understood his motive . When I touched the wife she came in my arms and we started kissing . Soon we were naked and fucking vigorously on the carpet . The husband returned after good 45 minutes during which time we had ejaculated my semen in her cunt twice and she had cummed 3 times. We were still half naked when he came into the room so every thing was confirmed to him . DPG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Happened

Actually it happened to my wife and while at a convention in Alanta, she was always a Hottie but faithful housewife for 10 years and 3 kids. We had arrived on Wednesday and this was Friday Evening and we had gone out to have a drink. She had had a few to many and was dancing with a black guy at a bar at the hotel while I had gone to the washroom. When I got back he was sitting at our table. And my wife said he had invited us to party in the suite he was in. She said to let's go as the place was pretty empty anyway. When we got to the suite she was surprised there were a dozen or more big black basketball players all drinking and talking. Surficce to say she did not leave the suite till Monday morning and was repeatedly fucked senseless, literally non stop by close to twenty guys. Our plane left on Tuesday afternoon and she slept most of the remaining time we were there, it wasn't till we got home that what she had done sunk in as her ass and pussy were sore, distended and swollen and she was horse from all the throat fucking. In the 60 hours she was there she was fucked at least of a hundred times they told me one two and three at a time and swallowed enough cum to fill "big gulp cup". I had to go to the convention meetings and she told me she wanted to stay. She later said she loved it but passed out a few times. Only glitch was we ended up with beautiful twins girls both black father unknown. Created a lot of turmoil among family and friends but we both agreed dispite everything it was worth it. We're still married ten years later. We go back, at her urging, every year for a long weekend and she does the same thing with the same group of guys although now their are usually a lot more of them but has stayed on the pill so no new surprises. The rest of the year she is the perfect faithful wife and mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
love hot cum

I love a wife who can truly let loose and a husband that enjoys his wife having fun. When my wife gets fucked like that I love to lick her pussy between men fucking her and my wife encourages me to lick the guys cocks clean. Tastes great and loads of fun for couple to do together!o

olblueyesolblueyesabout 6 years ago

hhmmm, your only story so long ago and never been back,, too bad,,they say everyone has at least one book in them,, this must have been yours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please Write More!

Your hubby, assuming you are still together, is lucky to have such a “pampered”, sexy, “tennis legs” wife such as you! Would love to see you in those “4inch black fuck me pumps” you speak of. Love the dance show you give for the guys in your story. Bet you still turn a lot of heads and raise a lot of masts. LOL!

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Enjoyed

I enjoyed reading this story even if it did follow a lot of the story line of “Green Light Hotwife”. Still very hot and erotic.

col_lovercol_loverabout 4 years ago
Love it 2nd read and it was just as hot 5 * * * * *

Torrey. you must tell us more adventures. Every one loves a slut wife story. Love your profile pick. I bet your hubby loves fucking you.Cheers Colin

col_lover@hotmail.com

send more picks

col_lovercol_loverabout 4 years ago
My Girl is going to read this story this arvo

I hope you don't mind but I cut and copied it to a word doc.

Changed Preston's name for mine name and change your name to Sharon.

I know Shazz will get wet reading it.

Then she is cumming to my place for a good fucking.

I might even put a blindfold on her.

Thanks Torrey

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Inner Slut

What a great story !! I loved reading it while my BF ,

was fucking my doggie !!

I would bring out my inner slut any day for a great Orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hotwife

Would love to see Hotwife in similar situation. Have watched her do the same with a few guys but only one at a time. Gangbang especially with BBC is ultimate fantasy. Watch her get drunk and loose all inhibitions then just get nasty and enjoy herself in ecstasy, cumming dozens of times and taking multiple loads of cum from other men. Love to kiss and lick her while she’s getting fucked and especially after to clean her with my tongue and then reclaim her pussy with my rock hard cock feeling how much she has been stretched out by others. Did notice at least one mistake “raised her hands” before she pulled off skirt. Amazing how many trolls waste time commenting. Wtf are they even on site reading story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic Story

Great story, Had me real wet as it is similar to my experience and my husband loved watching how I was taken and joined in It happened many years ago and I have never forgotten the thrill of it all.

954Hard954Hardover 2 years ago

Pretty fucking hot

Pat2610Pat2610over 2 years ago

Oh I want to fuck like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife Jennifer wouldn’t need any persuasion. Shes the quintessential slut. We attended a similar party a year ago. She was dressed in leather pants(a prominent camel toe on display). A black turtle neck, two sizes too small?....no bra and 4” inch stilettos.

After 2 drinks and a couple lines of meth and she became intimate friends with every male guest.

French kissing the all around and a special visit into the bathroom with one of bosses.

This went on all evening long in this sex fueled “Round Robin”.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 2 years ago

And nine months later a mixed race baby joins the family. How do you explain that to the parents and in laws? Still, a hot hot hot story.

col_lovercol_loveralmost 2 years ago
Fantastic Hotwife Story

First time I read this story was in 2016, and it was just as good a second time. I am going to get my girlfriend Shaz to read this, and then I will fuck her, she will be so wet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Col_lover dream on

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incredible story i could see Torrie enjoying herself

tralan69ertralan69erover 1 year ago

Good story,

I enjoyed your story.

Please write another and thank you.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Skank whore porked by a gang of nasty Jamal’s.

brackenhillbrackenhillover 1 year ago

I love this story - lets have a follow up soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story and super hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lost me with the "N" word

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very hot. Well written. What a perfect slutty hotwife who didn’t forget her husband. Loved this story!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Awesome story. Loved the references to her shining wedding ring. This fits the fantasy story I imagine my wife staring in. I’d love to see her stroking a thick cock with her left hand, ring shining, sucking the head while looking me in the eye. Then when he cums it runs down his shaft and her hand, coating that big diamond I bought her.

Bndtrider2021Bndtrider202110 months ago

Great story and you have a beautiful profile picture!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love the story... made me hard! Nice profile picture as well!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Those, who comment about AIDS or who her husband to divorce her, should limit their reading to the "Romance" category. Did they expect everyone in the story to have written statements from doctors declaring them to be disease free based on blood tests taken that afternoon? My only complaint was the cliche about Tommy's cock stretching her pussy so much. She's a mother of 2 and pushing those babies out, stretched her more than Tommy's BBC did. By the way, her husband did not suck the other guy's cum out of her when they got home. She had cleaned herself up at the hotel, and THEN soaked in tub for 45 minutes before going home. There wasn't any cum remaining anyplace his tongue could reach.

MorevinilaMorevinila4 months ago

Steamy - liked the tempo - hope more coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertorrey@torrey
197 Followers
married w/ children, sexy petite blonde, 5'2; 115, 34c- 26- 29 vixen, cougar fucktoy