All Comments on 'Hubby's First Threesome'

by HappyMarriedMan71

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
awesome

this was the best story i have read it is my life fantasy for me and my husband that i have wanted for years.THANK-YOU

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WTF?

What a pile of dogshit. I couldn't get past the HUGE fucked paragraphs. It's not just the writing, everything about this story is dogshit. DON'T write again. And no I don't want any nightmare fantasy where my wife turns me into a cuckold wimp which your 'loving wife' will do. Fucking two women is of course a great idea, but not like this. This is a nightmare nothing more.

DeckviewDeckviewalmost 14 years ago
A fairly good story made almost impossible with HUGE paragraphs...

Do you know what a paragraph is?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Another sicko tale by a 14 year old

First, "I" is typed as "I" and not as "i" when referring to the first person, anon. Second, pathetic tale by a wanna-be who has no idea of proper paragraph structure. Third, just a standard (for here) sick tale that advances that men are wimp and willing cuckolds. Ain't so Charlie Brown.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Ha!Ha!Ha!.......

.....next time wife get's HER fantasy??? What was this one,sucker?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Grammar

What's the big deal about grammar. His wife did a great job. I will enevy that lucky guy. My cock was rock hard the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

You really need to learn how to insert Carriage Returns into your story. Paragraphs that are 40, 50, 60, or more lines long are an example of poor writing skills. It makes it much more difficult to read the story. If you look away for even an instant, it is much more difficult to return the the same place in the story, the point where where you left of reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous