Hubris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her face pressed against my crotch and her tongue worked away insidiously at my clit, her fingers - two of them now - buried themselves deep within me. I heard someone moaning and squealing, like a bitch in heat. With a rush of horror I realized it was me. My eyes could barely focus but I saw enough to know that people were all looking and jeering at me as Colleen took me.

I tried to fight. I tried to push her away but all I did was stagger and almost collapse without the support of my arms on her shoulders. "No pet...enough," I gasped between tremors. "You don't need to do this."

She pulled her face from my crotch just long enough to reply, "Oh but Melissa, I do. I really do."

When she shoved a third finger into my pussy I just came, hard, gushing juices all over the blonde's face, shaking so much that my knees buckled and I collapsed forward over the subbie, sweating and trembling. I felt rather than saw Colleen pull my panties right off. She stood, her body pressed firmly against mine, her fingers still inside me. I was squirming helplessly against her, unable to control myself.

She grabbed me under my arms and walked me back a pace or two until I felt the hard edge of a table against the back of my thighs. She let me go and I slumped back on the table, my head lolling back off one side, my wide spread legs -yes, she had pushed them apart - hanging off the other. Colleen pulled her fingers out of me. I gasped with relief, but also with an almost painful sense of loss, of emptiness. My treacherous pussy yearned to be filled again.

I didn't have long to wait. My plaintive moan deepened sharply as I suddenly felt a dildo thrust deep into me. Colleen's smiling face, glistening with my juices, still hovered above my head, so I knew it could not be her. Some other bitch was using me! I looked up and my eyes focused uncertainly on Robbyn, smiling nastily down at me. That bitch - that weak, cowardly little piece of trash - was fucking me with a strap on! My eyes opened wide in shock, then wider still in fear as I realized that I had neither the strength nor the will to do anything about it.

Robbyn's fingers grabbed my corset. The studs popped with little resistance as she tore it open roughly. My breasts spilled out. My nipples were so swollen, so sensitive that even the air against them made me shiver and almost climax again.

I tried to slap Robbyn's probing, searching hands away. I squealed suddenly in pain as Robbyn seized my breasts and twisted them cruelly. "Stop that, Melissa!" She dug her nails deep into the soft flesh of my breasts and twisted even harder. It hurt so much I couldn't even scream. I whimpered instead.

"Open your legs...wide!" Robbyn ordered me, twisting harder still. I couldn't resist. She was shredding my boobs. I did as she commanded.

"Look at her! Such a needy whore! You didn't need to hurt her more, Robbyn. She'd have spread her legs anyway...the slut." Colleen hovered over my face, sneering. Through a fog of fear and desire, I dimly realized how completely Colleen had fooled me. She was no subbie. She was one of those who got her kicks from flipping Dommes like me. I couldn't believe that the bitch had fooled me - that I'd fallen for her trick. I had accepted her request to serve me, as merely my due. She had played me for a fool - and a fool I was.

"Yes, but she's such a little pain slut!" Robbyn smirked, ramming the toy hard into me as she twisted my breasts.

Despite the pain - or maybe because of it - I couldn't resist any longer. My long legs curled up around Robbyn's sides, pulling her closer, driving the dildo deeper. I squealed in pain - and yes, in lust - as she twisted my breasts mercilessly. She slapped my face. That was enough to trigger another, even bigger orgasm. I threw my head back and screamed until my throat hurt. Robbyn slapped my ass.

"No...no more...please, Ms Robbyn!" I managed to pant between frenzied breaths, fighting for air, my bare breasts jiggling, aching from Robbyn's slaps as I shuddered and thrashed as she dragged orgasm after orgasm from me.

Robbyn let out a loud laugh. "What did you just say?" she jeered, squeezing my nipple and ramming the toy in deeper still.

"No more! Please Ms Robbyn...please!" I hated the sound of my own voice. All this was wrong - terribly wrong. Robbyn was a room whore and I was a Domme. And yet she'd made me call her Ms! Worse still, she'd made me want to do so. I wished I had the willpower left to be ashamed.

Robbyn was relentless. She kept fucking me hard. She taunted me, ridiculed me, humiliated me ruthlessly in front of the entire room. Heidi and her cronies joined in gleefully. I was a laughing stock, nothing more than a toy for their sport, the object of their scorn. And all the time I was helpless in my heat. I couldn't resist her. I couldn't contain my desire. I sobbed in despair as I came again, even harder. I felt my juices squirt down my thighs. Still Robbyn kept going. "Who's the slut, Melissa???" She giggled as she rammed the strap-on into my shuddering body. "Who's the slut now???"

I felt my head grasped in a firm grip and pulled back, down over the table edge. It hurt my neck, but even more terrible was the sight in front of my eyes. I goggled at the guy's cock, a mere inch or so from my mouth. Robbyn thrust the dildo into me so hard that it pushed me a few inches across the table. Instinctively I gasped, opening my mouth wide as the force of it took my breath away. He plugged my gaping mouth with his cock. I gagged on it as he thrust himself into my throat, but I couldn't resist. I began sucking him, bobbing my head up and down as best I could in my painful position.

My eyes teared up. I was so humiliated. I - Melissa Windeyer, the queen of Chatro! - was being used like the lowest subbie, and by Robbyn - a room whore, for God's sake! - and some guy I didn't even know! The entire room was cheering them on, reveling in my degradation. I hated them all, but I was so hot, so horny, I couldn't help bucking and twisting in spasm after spasm as Robbyn - Ms Robbyn - worked me with her toy and the anonymous guy fucked my throat. Then his cock was out of my mouth. I strained with my neck, seeking to gobble it in again, not even caring that I was a needy slut, but he pulled back and suddenly semen sprayed over my face, blinding me for a moment. I felt him squirt again, spraying more semen over my face, my neck and even my bare, bouncing breasts. I realized my mouth was open wide, trying to catch as much of it as I could, hungry for it. I didn't care any longer.

Robbyn pulled out of me. I felt empty, mewling with need, squirming on the table, eager - no, desperate - for more. Robbyn shoved the table hard. I fell to the floor, landing on my belly, my breasts crushed against the floor.

The sudden jolt broke the spell. Once again I realized where I was, laying face down at Robbyn's feet, gasping for breath. My face and sexy costume were soaked in sweat and covered in semen, I was partly blinded by the jism in my eyes.

A rush of shame coursed through me. In a sudden panic, I scrambled to my knees, bumping into the table, dragging myself up on rubbery legs. I staggered along, fleeing the contemptuous jeers of the crowd as I headed, still half blinded by semen and tears of utter humiliation, toward. I kept my head bowed, hidden by my hair so I didn't have to see their gloating faces. I was desperate to get out before any of my jealous, mean spirited enemies could take advantage of this calamity. It was horrible enough that Colleen and Robbyn had duped me, made me their fool and then their slut, reduced me to nothing more than a needy weakling. I was Melissa Windeyer! I knew however, that there were predators here who were far more cruel than they. I had been one of them. What these two had done to me would be only the beginning. I had to get out.

As I neared the door, my foot caught on something. I went sprawling against a table full of drinks, sending glasses flying and adding beer, wine and spirits to the sticky semen that coated my almost naked body. That bitch Laurie - the pathetic little fluff ball that I'm demolished with a few choice words - had stuck her foot out and tripped me. Like hyenas circling a wounded lioness, the scavengers were beginning to gather.

Terror gripped me but for a moment, I lay there gasping for breath. My short skirt was up around my waist. I had no idea what had happened to my panties. My bare butt was pushed high in the air, over the table, a perfect target for a nasty, spiteful bitch like Laurie. I gasped, then screamed as I felt a hand hit my ass hard. "Ow! OWWW!"

Laurie took full advantage of me, pinning me to the table with one hand pressing down on the small of my back as she smacked me viciously with the other hand, alternating her slaps, first on my left cheek, then my right. I howled in pain and misery, squirming as I tried to get free, fighting to overcome the growing desire to surrender completely.

"Ha! Not such a big shot now, are you? You're no Domme," she laughed mockingly, along with so many of the crowd in there. "You're just a pathetic wannabe!"

Through her stinging laughter in my ears, I felt the scrape of chairs on the floor as others rose, the click of heels as the pack began to close in around me. In a moment, there would be no escape and my nightmare would grow even more terrible. My face burning with shame, I pushed myself off the table and stumbled to the door. For some reason, the still submissive Debbie stood there, her mouth agape, holding my coat. I snatched it out of her hands and I staggered, near naked and sobbing, into the night, not daring to look behind.

12