Mistress to Slave, A Lost Bet

Story Info
She lost a bet and will learn how it feels to be a slave.
9.8k words
4.2
55.9k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish54
Irish54
18 Followers

I made a stupid bet, thinking, in my arrogance, I couldn't possibly lose. I did, and now I'm naked, head bowed, kneeling at the feet of Mistress Christine. All my former colleagues were at Club Domina to witness this humiliation as Mistress called two of the club servants over. They were carrying a pan of water, razor, clippers and shaving cream.

"Slave, you will stand and present yourself to these two young men, they're going to shave your slave cunt, right here in front of everyone." Mistress slapped me across the face." Did you forget your manners, slave?"

"Yes Mistress, I'm sorry Mistress, thank you Mistress."

I stood, fighting back tears, no way did I want them to see me cry. The degradation of being fondled and groped by servants as they shaved my pussy, I mean, cunt, for all to see, was bad enough, I wasn't about to give them the satisfaction of tears.

Mistress Christine asked the Doms, "doesn't that look better, a nice bald cunt for my new slave!" Then she announced that I am no longer Mistress Amelia, I'm just another slave.

The servants walk me through the club so everyone could get a good look at my naked body, shame and humiliation. I was made to stand before each Dom, hands behind my back, legs spread, head bowed, while they took turns spanking, pinching, and slapping my various body parts...nothing was off limits. I had to thank each Dom for the attention she gave me, before moving on to the next one.

There was a lot of laughter, from everyone, except me, of course. My heart was racing and I wanted to run away, hide, but having squandered my freedom on a stupid bet, there was nothing for me to do but obey. The servants returned me to the stage, and Mistress Christine ordered me to kneel before them and thank them for shaving me. In payment, I was forced to suck their cocks until they came, all over my face.

Still on my knees, I faced the Mistresses and thanked them for their time and attention." Mistress Christine announced all my property was for sale, my house, cars, the lake house in Michigan and my condo on Kaua'i. The money from the sale of my property to be divided among my slaves, who were set free last night at midnight. All my savings and investments now belong to Mistress. I went to bed last night a multi-millionaire and 24 hours later I'm a penniless slave.

Mistress Christine invited every Dom at the club to return in one week, and promised they would see me, a broken, obedient slave. A once arrogant, spoiled rich bitch, on her knees, naked, groveling at the feet of her betters.

The servants cleaned my face, somehow finding it necessary to fondle my tits and cunt in the process.

My hands shackled behind my back, Mistress pulled me along by a leash attached to the metal collar around my neck, led me to her car as the Mistresses applauded and shouted their approval. It was real. I was nothing more than property at the mercy of Mistress Christine. My reputation for being arrogant, thinking because of my wealth I was better than everyone, I now regretted. Too late.

Mistress didn't say a word while we were in the car, except to order me to kneel on the floor beside her with my head bowed.

"Yes Mistress" was all I said and I knelt and bowed my head. The chauffeured limousine turned down the private road leading to Her mansion.

Her driver, Josh, led me into the kitchen, naked and afraid. I'd been there many times, as a guest, and had a reputation among her slaves as being demanding and cruel. I was right to be afraid. Her house slaves were lined up, heads bowed and hands behind their backs, except the supervisor of slaves, Lucy, who greeted Mistress with a warm smile and a glass of champagne.

"Josh, you may hand our new slave over to Lucy."

"Yes Mistress" he replied, and handed Lucy the end of the leash. Josh slapped my bare ass a few times and fondled my tits before leaving the room. Mistress and Lucy both laughed.

"You know what to do" Mistress said to Lucy.

"Yes Ma'am," Lucy replied. Everything has been prepared. Your prize will be in the dungeon awaiting your pleasure."

She attached my collar to a long chain connected to a ceiling beam. This was the most impressive dungeon I'd ever seen. Numerous implements of punishment lined the walls. Floggers, whips, crops, canes, paddles, clamps, cattle prods, zappers, and more. There were more implements and devices than I could take in at one time.

Naked, shaved by servants, spanked and slapped by the Mistresses, shackled and now chained in a dungeon. For a brief moment I wanted to go back in time and not make the bet, but, arrogant bitch that I am, going back in time wouldn't change anything. My plan now was to pretend to be the best possible slave, and prove I could conquer any challenge.

Mistress Christine knew me well and was determined to break me, make me a truly obedient and respectful slave. It was on!

Lucy returned to the dungeon with a peanut butter sandwich and water.

"Thank you, Miss Lucy." I ate quickly, as she shackled my wrists to hooks in the floor, blindfolded me and left, without saying a word. When she returned, Mistress was with her. They unshackled my wrists, ordered to me to my feet and chained my hands above my head.

Mistress filled a bucket with water and one of the house slaves brought Her a bag of ice. Mistress and Lucy scrubbed every inch of my body with ice water using very rough brushes. They scrubbed between my spread legs, and I cried out in pain, squirming, trying to move away. As punishment, Mistress caned my thighs, ass and tits.

"I don't want my new slave to find any comfort tonight. I will break this bitch!"

"Yes Ma'am," Lucy replied. Discomfort, misery, or suffering?" Lucy asked. No surprise, the answer was "suffering.

Lucy unhooked my wrists and collar from the ceiling chain, bent me over and secured the collar chain to a hook in the floor. My wrists were shackled behind my back and hooked to the ceiling chain. Lucy pulled until my arms were almost straight up, behind me. I just knew my shoulders would dislocate. Thankfully, they didn't, but the pain was terrible. A spreader bar at my ankles kept my legs apart making it harder to balance. Mistress got her wish. I truly suffered my way through the night.

When I lost the bet, I promised myself I'd take the punishment and never let them see me cry, beg, or give in. I didn't last more than a couple hours before my tears were dripping on Mistress' dungeon floor. If She'd been there, I would have begged for mercy.

I don't know how much time passed when Lucy returned to the dungeon, hours, a day or two maybe. She unhooked my collar and wrist cuffs from the chains made me stand up straight, a painful process followed by momentary relief, then she stretched my arms above my head.

The metal collar was removed from my neck, and she laid out a variety of implements, I assumed for Mistress to beat me with. Lucy ran her hands over my naked body, squeezing and slapping my tits, pinching the nipples, and rubbing her hand between my legs.

"What do you know, the new slave is wet. You must enjoy humiliation." Lucy said as she fingered my cunt, then shoved her fingers in my mouth, "suck bitch, clean your filthy cunt juice off my hand." I obeyed.

"That's right slave, your pussy is now just a cunt, open and available to everyone. We'll leave the spreader bar in place, in case someone wants quick access," she laughed. "If you have to pee," she pointed to the drain between my feet.

"I have more important things to attend to than your needs. You'll stay like this until Mistress orders otherwise."

"Yes ma'am" I replied. Then I heard myself cry out as a sharp pain shot across my thighs. She was caning me again, and stopped for a second to slap my face.

"You don't have permission to scream. You'll take this caning on whatever body parts I choose, for as long as I wish. If you so much as whimper I'll double your punishment. Any questions?"

"No questions, ma'am" I replied as I wondered how I would endure such pain.

"Manners slave."

Yes Ma'am, thank you ma'am."

When Lucy finished, I thanked her again. Naked, chained, at the mercy of a slave I'd abused many times in the past, I was ashamed. Tears ran down my cheeks, and I feared the punishment would be increased for crying. Thankfully, Lucy either decided to be kind or was tired of caning me. She noticed my tears but just laughed and left the dungeon.

I thought about the times I'd left slaves in horrible positions, making them wait in my dungeon, stress levels rising each minute. Sometimes I'd go down there, giving them hope their punishment would end and they'd be released from the torture. Instead I'd walk around them, slowly running my fingers all over their naked flesh.

There'd be occasional slaps to the tits, face and other body parts. One of my favorite things to do was pull and twist their nipples, trying to make them cry out, and if they did, I'd lash their bare tits with a single tail or use the crop.

It wasn't enough for me to own, control and punish them. I tortured them, mentally and physically. Karma really is a bitch!

I had no idea, again, how much time had passed, when one of Mistress' house slaves brought me another peanut butter sandwich, and a bottle of water. She released my wrists from the chain, and shackled them in front so I could eat. I thanked the house slave and asked her to please thank Mistress and Lucy.

"Still acting like a Mistress, I see, giving orders to my slave." Mistress walked across the dungeon floor and ordered her slave take my food away. She took the bottle of water from my hand and poured it out onto the floor.

"The longer it takes you to learn your place, the greater your suffering will be. Personally, I hope it takes you years. I like having you at my mercy." Mistress laughed as she single-tailed my naked body, focusing on my tits and cunt.

"I know you've used this whip often, now you get to feel the sting. Eventually it gives way to the pain of bruises and welts. When the bruises and welts are beaten with a paddle or crop, the pain intensifies and the stinging returns. Endless enjoyment, for me," She laughed.

Lucy came in. "Mistress, the list of dinner guests is ready for your approval."

"Thank you, Lucy" Mistress replied. "Stretch her, warm her up and leave her."

Yes, Mistress" and with that Lucy hooked my wrist shackles to the chain extending from the ceiling, pulled until I was on tip toes and the shackles digging into my skin. After another caning, she played with my cunt and nipples until, in spite of the pain and humiliation, I was desperate to cum.

This was what Mistress meant by "warm her up." I pleaded to cum and Lucy laughed. She took me to the edge and pulled back, over and over. Never in my wildest dreams did I see myself helpless in another Mistress' dungeon, tortured by a slave, sexually stimulated and denied. Had I really been so horrible as to deserve this?

Standing on tip toe to relieve some of the pain in my arms, I couldn't see my thighs but there were familiar stripes across my tits, welts from the single tail and cane, I'd seen many times before, on my naked, helpless slaves.

Alone, shivering from the cold, my body throbbing, I felt something beyond shame. My cunt was still wet and ached for more attention. When I was on top, in control, inflicting painful and degrading punishments on my slaves, I was never sexually aroused, and if they were, I wasn't aware.

I stood there, naked, beaten, whipped, humiliated. This was just the beginning.

When the dungeon door opened again, I hoped for a change of position and some comfort. Time to get this over with so I could go back to my life. I didn't believe this would be a permanent situation or that my property was really being sold. Teach me a lesson and let's move on.

Instead of Lucy or Mistress, there were three young men in their late 20s. Mistress' only male slaves. Her driver, Josh, and the groundskeepers Glenn and Damien. Glenn and Damien were muscular and well- tanned. Josh was fit and the most handsome of the three. I was naked, helpless before these men, and I was aroused.

Josh slapped me hard across the face, spit on my chest, then slapped me a few more times. He put his hands on my bare tits, pinching the nipples. The pinching hurt and I cried out only to be slapped again. Damien beat my ass with a paddle, and Glenn laid out the rules.

"You are ours to use as we see fit. The only time you open your mouth is to suck cock or say thank you sir. You will, regardless of position, keep your legs spread wide. All your holes belong to us. If we aren't satisfied, you'll be punished. If you don't obey us, you'll be punished. If you hesitate, you'll be punished. Do you understand slave?"

"Yes sir, thank you sir." I replied as I hung my head a little lower. Here I am, no more than 3 holes and tits, to be used for the pleasure of anyone Mistress chooses.

Josh released my arms, tied my hands behind my back, lowered me to my knees, pulled my head up and tapped my lips with his cock. I opened my mouth and took it all in.

As a very wealthy mistress, only rich, aristocratic men were allowed to have relations with me. Now, not just a slave, I was also a whore, a slut, available to anyone Mistress chose.

The slapping, spanking and groping continued as they used my cunt, ass and mouth. Wet and in desperate need of release, I just wanted to be their fuck toy, and I was. They fucked, sucked and used me for their pleasure.

There was always a cock in my mouth, while the other two took turns with my ass and cunt. I'd never been fucked in the ass and as I begged them not to, Damien yelled, "Popping a cherry here fellas."

All 3 men laughed and continued to do as they pleased with my naked body. Damien said, "get a shot of this."

I heard clicks often as they took pictures of my humiliation. These young men knew their way around a woman's body, and whenever I was on the brink, they moved to another body part. When they finished with me, I was covered in cum.

Glenn secured the rope around my wrists to a hook in the floor, and I was left in my own filth, naked, kneeling, humiliated.

"I hope Mistress keeps you" he said."I could get used to having a naked whore at my disposal." A few more pictures and gropes, and I was alone again, tits red, nipples swollen.

I'd peed myself and their sticky cum was all over my face and

chest. Cum also dripped from my well used, throbbing cunt, leaving a puddle on Mistress' dungeon floor.

"You're a mess, a disgusting, filthy mess" Lucy said. I remained silent and kept my eyes focused on the floor.

She untied my wrists. "Stand up slave." I obeyed. I was sore and slow getting up, too slow. Lucy grabbed my hair, pulled me to my feet and led me to a bathroom on the other side of the dungeon.

"You have 2 minutes to clean yourself, cold water only. Since you haven't earned privileges you will drip dry, no towel." Smack, I was slapped hard across my face.

"Manners slave."

I'm sorry ma'am, thank you ma'am."

When she returned to the bathroom, I bowed my head and again said "Thank you, ma'am."

4 hard slaps across my face for speaking without permission. I knew this game, if I hadn't thanked her, I'd have been punished for not being grateful. If I'm going to be punished either way, I'd rather it be for showing appreciation. She handed me a peanut butter sandwich and bottle of water and this time I shoved the sandwich in my mouth before it could be taken away.

Lucy laughed as she said "good, eat it all. I'm sure you need protein. If you pass out it won't be any fun punishing you."

She led me to another section of the dungeon and ordered me to my knees, hands behind my back, knees spread. Clover clamps were attached to my nipples and cunt lips and Lucy it clear I was not to touch them.

"Do you understand, slave?"

"Yes ma'am" I replied.

"You'll stay here, just like this. Don't move. That means don't squirm, don't wiggle, don't touch the clamps, don't fucking move." That order was accentuated with a slap to my face and a not so gentle tug on the nipple clamps. I wanted to curl up and cry but I didn't move.

Lucy shouted "what are your orders slave?"

I replied "I am not to move, squirm or wiggle around ma'am."

Another slap to my face and she said "what else?"

"I'm not to touch the clamps, ma'am."

Lucy attached weights to the clamps on my nipples, then slapped my tits making the weights bounce. As she left the dungeon, she looked back at me and laughed. Again, the humiliation intensified my helplessness. Just like earlier, the vulnerability and pain made we wet.

My cunt lips were throbbing, the sharp sting in my nipples almost more than I could bear. Just the motion of breathing caused the weights to swing back and forth, adding to my pain. When the dungeon door opened again, I hoped Lucy was coming back to remove the clamps, but it was not Lucy.

Looking up I saw Mistress walking toward me and immediately bowed my head.

"Did you just look at me slave?" Mistress asked as she reached down and squeezed my nipples, clamps and all.

"Yes Mistress, I'm sorry Mistress" I replied while trying not to cry out. She let go of my nipples, grabbed the chain between the clamps and pulled before finally removing them from my tits. I wanted to scream.

"Look at me slave" Mistress ordered. I looked up at her just as she slapped me across the face, followed by another and another. "What do you say slave?" She shouted while still slapping my face.

I cried out "Thank you Mistress, thank you, thank you, thank you Mistress" then another yank and I had to fight the urge to close my legs as Mistress pulled and squeezed the clamps on my cunt.

"Do you want these off, slave?" She asked.

I said "if it will please you Mistress."

"Maybe I should leave them on for a while, would you like that Slave?"

"Yes Mistress, if it pleases you" I said, hoping it would not please Her and she would take them off. Mistress laughed and ordered me to my feet.

"Spread those legs slave, wider," and as I obeyed Mistress pulled the chain a few more times before removing the clamps. As I stood before her, legs still spread wide, Mistress used a narrow spanking paddle to beat my cunt and ass.

"You will learn manners, slave."

"Yes Mistress, thank you, Mistress" I said over and over until the beating stopped.

"I do enjoy seeing you like this, naked, cold, helpless, totally at my mercy. Do you think I have any mercy in me Slave?"

I bowed my head a little lower and replied "Yes Mistress, I've known you to be very merciful, Mistress."

"And when I showed mercy what was your reaction, slave?"

Almost too afraid to reply, I took a deep breath, let it out slowly and said "I considered it a sign of weakness, Mistress." Then the sting of the single-tail cut into my naked flesh.

"Would you like me to show you mercy, slave?"

"If it will please you to do so, Mistress."

"That's a safe answer slave, probably not the truth. Should I continue whipping you, or would you prefer I stop?"

"Mistress, my answer was true. I made a bet, I lost. I don't have my freedom, but I still have some pride. Since I have to go through this, I want to be the best slave I can be, and more than anything I wish to please you, Mistress."

The whipping stopped and Mistress said "Alright slave, I believe you. I accept your answer and imagine you'll be relieved to know it pleases me to stop whipping you, for now."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Very good slave, always remember your manners."

"Yes Mistress."

"Do you know why Lucy left you unrestrained?"

"No Mistress."

She grabbed my hair and forced my head up, "see that red light?" She said, pointing just above the door.

Irish54
Irish54
18 Followers