Human Android Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can't go around like that, you naughty girl," Joe told her, with a big smile.

He pulled from his back pocket a red handkerchief, one he used to clean himself up after an impromptu session with a wiling housewife. He started to rub her breasts with it, pretending to dry them off. He held one in the palm of his hand, rubbing it, while particularly concentrating on a nipple.

Her eyes opened wide in shock, though she couldn't bring herself to say a word of protest. What does a professor say while a stranger rubs her erect nipples? She moaned a light, breathy sigh.

"You're hot, you want it, don't you," Joe told her.

"No. Please, you mustn't," she sighed, making the words sound like a lie.

She felt his hand cup her sex. She suddenly became aware of how wet her panties were and felt so very vulnerable. In the small pair of see-through panties she had flaunted her sex at him, now he was helping himself to it!

It wasn't her fault it was the damn implant, leaving her so ready to play up to a stranger. In her own home, this young guy had her helplessly worked up, ready for him, and there was nothing she could do to stop him taking her.

"You're wet and ready for it. Tell me," he demanded.

"I'm wet and ready for it," she whimpered. Anne knew how little control was left now. The sexy bimbo was in charge. All she could do was try to divert the game away from its inevitable conclusion, and hope for a rescue from this terrible situation.

"Ready for what?" he demanded again.

"I'm ready for it. I'm ready for a good fucking," she gasped. Inwardly she yelled, not knowing if it was for release from the implant, or release from this callous male, or from the pent up sexual arousal. It was an agony of humiliation that this stranger had entered her home, and was ready to enter her.

Joe stood back from her, watching her sway, almost in a swoon from being so worked up. She was no housewife she was a perfect young woman. He didn't want just a quick fuck he wanted to take his time with her. Joe wanted to take her home and see how horny he could make her, before she begged to be fucked.

He took a hold of her hand. "This was my last delivery so you can come home with me. I'll give you want you need. I'll fuck you all night long," he told her, with a big confident grin.

"Yes, I need a good hard fucking," she replied, with a whispery little voice. She cringed from the words, knowing full well he could take her.

"What's going on here?" William said. He thought he heard voices in the kitchen and came through to find out what was happening. He had to get dressed otherwise he would have been there earlier, to see what was holding up Anne fetching his drink.

Joe looked startled for a moment, though previous experience, of nearly being caught by a husband, had him quickly thinking.

"A package for the professor," he explained, pointing to it on the table.

William looked at his wife and wondered what to say. Her blouse was wet and the top button had popped open, revealing a deep cleavage. Her nipples were pushing out accusingly at him, as though it were his fault. She would be furious with him when released from the implant.

It was obvious something had been going on here, though he had arrived in time to stop it going too far.

"As she's not here you can sign for it," Joe said, trying to divert the man from the obvious conclusions. Give someone something to do and they had an excuse to avoid what might be an unpleasant scene. It always worked.

William was relieved this young guy hadn't realized the bimbo was his wife. She would still give him a hard time, though the damage had been caught before it went too far. No nasty rumors would be spread around campus, which was the main thing. He signed the piece of paper and looked at the guy, expecting him to leave without a tip.

After all, he had been mauling his wife's breasts, what else did he want.

"You don't need to house sit, now the professor's husband is here," Joe said. He took a hold of her hand, and pulled Anne toward the door.

William watched them with a look of stunned surprise on his face. "Where are you going?" he asked his wife.

"I'm giving her a lift home," Joe replied for her.

"She's my, I mean she lives," he started to say, only to realize he couldn't reveal the truth. He was used to thinking on his feet, though this was a difficult situation. They were at the door before he could think of anything at all. He watched, stunned, while the young guy open the door. The delivery guy was taking his wife off somewhere, with obvious intentions.

She was already in a deep state of arousal and the implant would leave her compelled to behave like a stupid bimbo. This was where she lived, so she would be confused, in the role of a stupid airhead, if he bothered to ask her where she lived. He had probably already made up his mind to take her to his apartment.

The idea of her being in this guy's apartment, compelled to act out the role of a dim-witted bimbo, easily aroused, willing to do all the dirty things she had learnt recently, was appalling. The guy would revel in having a sexy, big breasted blonde, complying with his every whim. The coarse youth would be fucking his wife's brains out, every moment he could manage.

Anne couldn't bear to look at her husband. The stare he gave her, on entering the kitchen, said it all. Her look of arousal was plain enough, and the disheveled state of her clothes, revealed what had happened. Surely he would stop this young guy dragging her off to wherever he wanted. It was obvious what his attentions were, and he looked athletic enough to make it an Olympic sport.

He wouldn't know the implant needed to be switched off before it damaged her mind. With it working away at her thoughts, hour after hour, she would soon become a willing sex toy. She would be corrupted, from an intelligent professor, into a mindless bimbo. How long would it take for her to become, a mere appendage, to this young ruff-neck's cock? When that happened, he would surely keep her as his pleasure toy, for some time to come.

"Wait!" William exclaimed.

The young delivery guy turned toward him, with a challenging look. The young stranger still gripped his wife's hand, ready to tug her out the door and away with him. She was incapable of resisting, as the game rules had her dependent upon someone else thinking for her, telling her what to do.

"The necklace! You forgot the necklace promised to you, the pretty one you like," William said, making it up as he went along.

"Oh! Yes, I like jewelry," she cooed, with a bright smile on her face. "Is it sparkly, like diamonds?" she asked.

"Yes, it is, it won't take a second, I'll fetch it," William told them both. He tried to look casual as though it didn't bother him either way.

"Please, sir, let me have the sparkly necklace. I'll be a good girl then and do whatever you say," she promised Joe. She looked up at him, full of bright, bouncy expectancy.

"Alright, I guess so, if you're quick about it," Joe conceded. It seemed he was getting what he wanted, to take this little sex kitten away with him, so a moments delay wouldn't matter. "I'll trade you the panties for the necklace," he joked.

"Oh! Well, I'm not sure," she said, over a finger in her mouth, looking as though she were straining a brain cell.

He had only been joking but the seriousness of her face pushed him on. "Perhaps we don't need to wait, I'm in a hurry," he said. He was in a hurry to get her away and into her panties.

Anne guessed what her husband was up to and needed to gain time. On the verge of being dragged away by this stranger, she had to do something. "Oh! Please wait, I need the pretty necklace," she whined. Lifting a leg, she balanced, with a hand on his shoulder.

William heard the ruffian mention something about his wife panties, as he hurried from the kitchen. Timing was important, but he couldn't help turning, to see his wife's reaction. From the doorway he watched her pull at her panties from under the short skirt. They fell down her legs, pooling around her high heels. As she stepped out of them, the guy scooped them up into his pocket.

William watched him pull her close to deeply kiss her. The young guy was grinding his cock against Anne's belly, holding her against it, with both hands on his wife's bare ass. She started to respond, by rubbing herself against the guys cock, kissing him back with her tongue wrapped around his.

Any of the neighbors could have seen her, looking as though they were having sex in the open doorway. She had to keep him here somehow, as long as possible, doing what ever it took to distract him. It was agonizing knowing she was pushing herself deeper into the role-play. She wished fervently for her husband to quickly return and save her.

"When I get you home, I'm going to fuck your brains out, you dumb fuck," he whispered in her ear.

She felt him pulling her further out the door, and she panicked, for her husband hadn't returned yet.

"Please wait, please, sir. I'll suck your cock so well it will be worth waiting for, honest, sir," she pleaded. Feeling him hesitate, she ploughed on, carving a deeper role for herself, as his dumb fuck.

"I'll be a good little fuck toy, sir. I'll ride your cock. I'll do anything you like, anything, fuck me all the time, anytime you want, any way you want," she moaned. It was a dire humiliation saying such dreadful words to a stranger. She also knew it was true, for now she had committed to a promise. Under the game rules it would be impossible to avoid the commitment.

The horrendous idea of him taking her away, of becoming his earnest fuck toy, was so much more real. The arousal was impossible to control otherwise she wouldn't dare utter such degrading words. The promise to do what ever he wanted was partly from arousal and partly from needing to delay him. She realized too late, the promise had been made, so she really was his little mindless fuck toy.

William turned up the jewelry box, scattering items over the bed, trying to sort through what he needed. In seconds it was found, though it seemed an age before he got back to the kitchen. He could see how far she was under the influence of the implant, and how far the guy was under the influence of his cock.

"Here it is," he said, trying to sound casual. "It's a difficult catch, let me put it on you," William offered.

Joe was confident of his prowess over this latest conquest. He grabbed her elbows to turn her around. He let go of her for William to place the necklace around her neck.

When she lifted her hair from around her neck, he pressed upon the soft flesh. The implant was neutralized, though it would take a little while before its influence was cleared from her mind. William now had a hold of her and turned her around to face him.

"You need the earrings to go with this," he said.

"Oh! Yes, please, sir," she cooed.

"Go look at the way it glitters, in a mirror," William told her, knowing there wasn't one in the kitchen. He didn't watch her skitter off to find a mirror, as he kept his gaze leveled at the delivery guy, hovering in the doorway. William's face was a mask of anger and relief.

"My niece won't be going out this afternoon. She's got things to do," he said, with a sound of menace, stopping the guy from complaining.

Joe shrugged his shoulders. It had been too easy anyway, he thought. He rationalized he preferred more of a challenge.

William watched him saunter off and sighed with relief.

Anne stumbled into the bedroom and fell onto the bed. She turned over with the little skirt up around her waist and opened her legs. The liberating feeling of not wearing panties let her hold the pose, ready for when her husband came to her.

The implant was off and she was recovering from its influence, though not the arousal of the last few, very long minutes. Knowing that young guy had nearly taken her, that he had mauled her body, was exciting. He had walked off with her panties in his pocket, as a tip. That thought too, was pushing her toward a deep need.

***

"Anne! Anne, are you all right?" Richard asked, looking concerned.

Anne grabbed his hair in two fists and shook his head. "You bastard! You took advantage of me. It wasn't for your sister, you just wanted me and took me, while I was helpless," she accused him.

"You better not try to make me into your bimbo. I'll fight you off, you bastard. Try it on now, why don't you, while I'm me, not some sex toy," she warned him.

"I didn't mean, I'm sorry," he blurted out, while she shook him. Used to play fighting with his sister, he easily pushed her off and held her down.

Anne was still naked, and after remembering that day in her kitchen, she was deeply aroused. Breathing heavily from exertion, she looked up at him. He was holding her down, and she was helpless under his weight.

She became aware of her nakedness, on a bed and of being aroused. She no longer had a husband and this young man had already taken her, so what was there to lose? He knew who she was.

"So why don't you?" she challenged.

He looked at her quizzically, not understanding she was aroused, thinking she was still angry.

After all the times she had been taken, while helpless, she needed to assert her own sexual needs. Though they had been satisfied, more than satisfied, she needed to do it from free will. The thought that it might be a shadow of the game, still working upon her mind, was dismissed.

"Well? Can't you do it? Don't you want to fuck a university professor? Am I too old?" she said, sounding less aggressive and more plaintive.

She watched him lean over her breasts and suck on a nipple. He worked it with lips then nipped it with his teeth. The other one got the treatment too. Relentlessly he sucked and nibbled on her engorged teats. They felt ready to burst. Trembling little shocks were tumbling from them into her stomach, stoking up an already aroused body.

"Fuck me, you bastard, just fuck me," she said, lifting her hips in search of his manhood. She remembered how good it felt and needed it all the more.

"Stick it in me. Fuck the professor, stab the professor's cunt, you bastard," she yelled at him. "Split me in two, ram your cock in my cunt," she shouted at him.

"Oh! Yes! Yes! Pierce me, take me, it's my cunt, you can have my cunt you shitty bastard, just fuck me hard. Ram it in, all the way, that's it, ride me hard, you little shit," she yelled, as though in pain.

Her hips leaped up at him, pushing hard on his cock, hitting his hips forcefully. He held onto her shoulders unable to support his weight with his arms, as she acted like a bucking bronco under him. If he didn't hold on, he would have been thrown off, she was so wild.

"I'm nearly there, keep going, keep fucking me," she whined, while completely still.

He carried on, keeping to the rhythm she had built up, slamming hard into her vagina, with all his strength. He felt her inner muscles tightening, flexing upon his cock. He was straining, holding back from an orgasm.

"Oh! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I'm there. Cum in me you bastard, fill me up with your cum. Fill me up with your young cream. Do me, do me now!" she cried out.

Richard arched his back pushing hard and deeply as he could. He held his red hot cock inside her, feeling every drop of sperm spurt from the head of his cock. It throbbed and he felt her muscles flexing on it, as though milking his balls dry.

He had been silent throughout, now he let rip an animal cry of success, of victory over a vanquished enemy. He felt as though he had conquered the world. He had taken this important woman, made her submit to his powerful cock.

She wasn't finished yet. She slithered down the bed under him to find his cock. She sucked it into her mouth. "I want it all, it's all mine. Your sperm in my cunt, your sperm in my belly, its all mine," she said, from around his cock.

She sucked and sucked until it was dry. She licked his balls and his crotch then made her way back up his body, with a worn out tongue, and an aching jaw. She pushed herself up the bed, and drew his head onto her breasts.

"Suck them, bite them," she told him.

As exhausted as he was he managed to comply. She gathered up his leg between her thighs and squeezed it onto her pussy. She rubbed her sopping lips on his leg and wrapped her arms around him, squeezing her breasts onto his face.

Eventually they surfaced from a primitive state, as though emerging onto dry land from the ocean. They were primitive sea creatures, evolving into mammals, ready to face a new life. Their eyes blinked and gaped in the dark room, trying to focus on what had happened to them.

For a long time they just lay in each others arms, cuddling contentedly.

"I could arrange for a crèche to be started," Anne whispered.

"What?" Richard croaked, from a dry throat.

"It's where children, babies as well, can be cared for while the staff are working. Students could use it too. Your sister could return to university," she mused, while ruffling his hair with a fingernail.

"Could you do that?" he asked.

"Of course I could. I'm an important university professor with a fearsome reputation. The committee dare not get in my way. I've got a big budget, as well as a big pair of tits," she laughed.

She pushed his face into her breasts watching him suck on them. "You could have a job there if you want," she told him.

"In a crèche?" he asked, then went back to sucking, trying to get as much of a breast in his mouth as possible.

"I was thinking of making you my personal suck toy. If you can do as well as this on my cunt, you've got the job. Think of this as an interview. Though, it might be fun to line up a few applicants. I could clear my desk - it's nicely padded with leather - and lay back, to let the students compete for the job. There's a lot of big young men back there," she mused.

"What did you say?" he asked, while both breasts covered his ears.

"Never mind, just day dreaming. By the way, talking of back there, you have a finger in the wrong hole. Whoa! Maybe not! Keep wriggling your finger just like that. Oh! Nice! Move your thumb over a bit. That's it! Good boy, you've found my clit. Oh! That is so very nice. Full marks to the young man, with his finger up teachers' ass," Anne sighed.

"What a pleasant way to spend an evening, I could get very used to this," she sighed again.

12