Humbled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reddbunnz
reddbunnz
304 Followers

As she continued to suck on my member, she reached between my legs and began to fondle my balls. She squeezed them slowly, one at a time, in rhythm to her magnificent mouth movements. I quickly got that old feeling in my groin. It didn't take long. She was giving me one of the best blowjobs I have ever had. It was great. Too quickly I was spurting my man juice all over her face and tits. After withdrawing those lovely lips from my now limp member, she simply reached up with her hands and massaged my man juice into her face and tits. I told her that there was a towel in my private bathroom, but she said that Carol did not allow her to clean up after sex of any kind. Cleaning up her face was a duty was reserved for 'someone else'. I did not know who that lucky 'someone else' would be, but I would have loved to volunteer to do it myself.

Just as I was about to turn back to my computer, I noticed the details on her new body jewelry. First, I noticed that the medallion dangling from her neck collar was encrypted with the words 'Carol's Bitch'. I also noticed that she now had loops embedded in each tit, with a little silver chain connecting them. She also had four similar loops dangling from her pussy lips (two on each side), with a small chain connecting them in pairs. I also noticed that her pussy was now shaved bare, with the words 'Carol's Cunt' tattooed just above her slit. When she turned to walk back to her desk, I also noticed that her ass now had a new tattoo. Yes, you guessed it. 'Carol's Ass' was now tattooed on her butt. There was no doubt that Joyce was in love with Carol.

When I finally reviewed my schedule for the day, I noticed that Henrietta had scheduled a meeting at 9 AM to 'Discuss the New Corporate Structure'. What new corporate structure? I hadn't heard of any such plans, and definitely had not approved any changes. Henrietta also had scheduled a 'New Employee Meet and Greet' at 10 AM. Again, I knew of no such new employee. I don't get involved when a department head hires a new employee as long as that person's salary is within the departmental budget. But, this sounded like a new corporate official that she was planning to introduce. All such new corporate executive hires had to be approved by me personally, and I did not approve any such person within the last two months.

Just as I finished reviewing my daily schedule, Donald, the corporate legal director, walked into the office and asked for time "To discuss the latest new laws." This was getting to be a daily occurrence, for the PPP was very active in Congress changing existing laws to the benefit of women and the detriment of men. Doug simply wanted to keep me advised so that I would not get caught in the spider web these devious black widows were weaving.

"Well, boss, they were busy again last night," he began. "Effective midnight tonight, all men must be totally naked when in any public place, both indoors and outdoors. And the PPP defines a 'public place' as any building, structure, or occupancy, or land that is owned by, or considered open to, the public in general. I have been able to discover that buildings owned by private individuals or privately held corporations are exempt. But, starting at midnight tonight, it looks like we will be naked anywhere but here or in our homes." Obviously he did not know that I was now required to be naked when at home.

This was not a shock to my system, for I had anticipated that eventually all men would be kept naked until they were able to regain power. Since the voting public in the country was now 60% female, that probably would not happen for a long time. Besides, I was getting used to women starring at my big cock as it bounced whenever I walked.

Just as Donald was finishing our discussion, the door burst open and Carol and Joyce came bouncing into my office.

"Greetings, Daddy Pig," Carol commented. My jaw must have dropped a foot. The only person to ever call me "Daddy Pig" was my step daughter, Monica.

"That's right, Daddy Pig," she added. "Guess whom I met at the Big L Club last night. Your lovely step daughter. She's a real knockout. And a great carpet muncher. Joyce better watch out. But, then Joyce is a true subby, and Monica is a natural domme who occasionally switches as a sub."

"Carol, don't you have some work to do?" Donald asked his admin assistant.

"Yes, in fact I do," she responded. "Joyce, can you ask our guests to come into the room and collect their prisoner."

Suddenly three new ladies entered my office. All three were dressed as expected -- naked except for a garter belt, stockings, and stiletto heels. Except that their adornments were all medium blue instead of black. And each also had pierced nipples connected by a small silver chain with a small medallion dangling between each tit. On two of them, the medallions said 'SCA Posse' and on the third the medallion said 'SCA Judge'. The two with 'SCA Posse' medallions were carrying a set of handcuffs, a ring gag, and ankle shackles. This did not look good.

The lady with the 'SCA Judge' medallion was first to speak. "Is there a Donald Eugene McHenry here?"

"That's the dirty rotten scumbag," Carol quickly commented as she pointed to her boss.

"Cuff him and strip him," the SCA Judge quickly ordered to the two SCA Posse girls. Quickly they had Donald's hands cuffed behind his back, the shackles attached to both ankles, a ring gag inserted into his mouth. Then they borrowed a pair of scissors and cut off his clothes, leaving him totally naked and in bondage.

I had not noticed, but as the SCA Posse girls were securing Donald three more of our admin assistants had entered the room. The SCA Judge then turned to address the five admin assistants.

"Ladies, is this the scumbag that forced you to give blowjobs, as well as anal and pussy sex, daily in order to keep your jobs?"

One by one, Carol, Joyce and the three other admin assistants all pointed directly at Donald and said, "Yes, that's him."

Then, the SCA Judge turned to face Donald and announced, "Donald Eugene McHenry, I hereby find you guilty of five counts of SCA violations, and therefore are convicted as a SCA Level Two Violator. I hereby sentence you to a public flogging of 50 lashes for each SCA violation, branded as a convicted Chauvinist with the letter 'C' on each ass cheek, then sold into slavery. And as a warning, any future violations convictions will by law require that you do the Air Dance until you are dead."

She then turned back to the SCA Posse girls and ordered, "Take this dirty chauvinist away and see that he's immediately flogged and branded. Schedule him for tonight's Slave Auction." The two SCA Posse girls then grabbed Donald by his arms and led him out of the building.

Then as the SCA Judge exited the room, Carol turned and looked directly at me with an evil grin on her face and said, "Well, Daddy Pig. See what can happen if you fuck with me?"

Just as she uttered that threat, Henrietta entered the room. "Carol, get your fat ass back to work unless you want to join Donald!" Carol gave Henrietta a nasty stare, but she quietly exited my office and was quickly followed by Joyce and the other three admin assistants.

"Well, well, well," Henrietta said as she gave me a sly grin. "Did you enjoy the entertainment?"

Suddenly it dawned on me that Donald's situation was not Carol's idea. He was an obstacle to be removed so that she could improve her position within my company.

"Yes, what you are thinking is true," she added. "And unless you want to join your friend tonight, please approve the following proposal."

"Your company is unique, for through careful planning by your father and your administration of those plans, you and your company have managed to evade all the new laws the PPP is instituting. This company is officially an offshore corporation that is wholly owned by you and you alone. The PPP can't change that. However, you personally could still be convicted of SCA violations. There's nothing about your offshore ownership that will save you from those regulations. And I hope that our demonstration this morning has proven that it doesn't take much to get a conviction."

"Now, here's what the PPP wants from you and your company," she continued. "Even though this is a private company, the PPP has decided that from now on it will be governed by a Board of Directors. You will be allowed to serve as the Chairman of the Board and Chief Technical Officer. All engineering and other new product projects will still be under your control. You and only you will have three votes on the Board of Directors."

"In addition, you will make a public announcement that effective immediately, I have been promoted from CFO to President and Chief Operating Officer (COO). I will have two votes on the Board. Very soon you will our new CFO and Board member, Susan Wright. And because she is the heir apparent to your empire, your step daughter, Monica, will also be on the Board. Both your daughter and Susan will have one vote each. That's seven votes total. Therefore, as long as your step daughter votes with you, you will still have controlling interest in your company."

"Of course, if you don't agree I can get Carol and her friends to include you in the complaint against Donald," she concluded. Naturally I had no choice and agreed to her terms. She immediately presented me with a document proclaiming her changes to our corporate structure. Funny, the document appeared to be written by me. All I had to do was sign it and it would become corporate policy. It was either sign the doc, or spend the night getting sold at the Slave Auction with Donald.

"OK, you just received an email from me. Open the attachment in that email, and send it to Joyce with your approval. She knows what do to, and within minutes our new structure will be corporate law." I did as ordered. Five minutes later there was a broadcast email bearing my signature to the entire company announcing Henrietta's promotion and the appointment of our new CFO, Susan Wright.

As soon as I confirmed the email had been delivered company wide, Henrietta reached over to my phone and paged Joyce on our inter-office intercom.

"Joyce, get your pretty cunt in here right now," she demanded. Joyce quickly waddled into my office, shaking her big beautiful tits the entire way.

"Now, as my first action as the corporation's new President and COO, I hereby declare this property to be clothes free," she ordered. "Effective at midnight tonight, the dress code for all women is a garter belt, stockings, and stilettos or total nudity. All tits, pussies, and assholes must be totally on display. The dress code for all men is total nudity. No exceptions. Any woman caught violating the dress code is subject to immediate dismissal. Any man caught violating the dress code will be arrested and convicted as SCA Law violators."

"Joyce, please draft another corporate broadcast email to this effect bearing my signature," she added. "Then go get Carol and get your pretty asses back into here. His cock and my pussy need some relief, and your mouths will do just fine."

As we both watched Joyce's lovely ass wiggle as she left my office, Henrietta next turned to face me.

"Strip, Daddy Pig," she ordered. "You're officially out of uniform."

reddbunnz
reddbunnz
304 Followers