All Comments on 'Humiliated at the Grocery Store'

by myoddnewlife

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
And You Say He Loves You?

Great story but I have a real hard time with the concept that someone who loves someone would put them thru all of that when they saw how much it was hurting them. Mutually agreed -even if forced - exhibitionism is a major turn on. This kind of selfishness is not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wrong approach ...

Exhibitionism is fun and exciting if done right....should at least start be making it look "accidental"...with some practice situations can be created that can show as much as you like. Like real estae..it depends on location...location ...location !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Outstanding

I thought your story was awesome. Humiliation can be very arousing and sexual if done in a way like that. I know it was for your husband. You did not say if you were sexually aroused as well as humiliated. I suspect you were. Thank you for sharing. Be careful of law enforcement. You do not want to be on a sex offender list for exposure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sorry

Although public exposure is in your tale (tail?), it is the humiliation that is off putting to me. If the experiece gave you a rush, even if it was scary, that would be one thing. However, you were being controlled by "Josh" only to please him, not yourself. May you should have him experience what you did. Something he did not want to do and would really upset him. I'm pretty sure he would not relish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it

Would love to see pictures to go with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

Wow. This story is hot. All of the different emotions you experienced combined with your lover's appreciation and excitement heighten the enjoyment. While I hope that you are not in any way scarred negatively from the event, it seems that you on a loving level enjoyed it even with all the fear and humiliation. If you and your mate have a truly emotionally open, loving and committed relationship, these type of experiences may certainly draw the two of you even closer on the most intimate levels. The level of trust alone between the two of you is so sensual. Thank you for not only taking the chance with your partner, but also for sharing the most incredibly stimulating story i have ever read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Manipulative husband

Sorry, but he has more pleasure in humiliating you than turning you on. It is not for sexual excitement, but because he wants total control over you. As others have said, it is more exciting if it were more discreet. And if it makes you feel so uncomfortable, it can't be arousing for you. I'd say it is more for his childish pleasure than yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Upsetting

I found this to be an extremely painful read. I enjoy exhibitionist and Dom/sub stories as much as the next person. But your husband is not doing this for you. This is a pure case of bullying. It replicates the scenario of a big kid punching the weaker child on a playground for lunch money. While you were clearly doing this for your husband, he completely ignored your feelings. This portrays an unhealthy relationship. I wish you the best of luck; he is indulging himself selfishly.

myoddnewlifemyoddnewlifeover 12 years agoAuthor
My husband

i must admit that these comments were more than a little upsetting for me to read. I think a lot of people are getting the wrong idea about my husband. He is a kind and loving man, who gives me everything I could ever ask for! I am never wanting for anything. I could not be happier with my husband. While I did not get turned on by the humiliation I did get my sexual rewards after. As far as being carefull, my husband admutted that the grocery store went way too far and we would be toning it down in the future. My husband is so much happier and active since I did this for him, I would not change a thing. I hope this helps with any confusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
How sad for your husband.

He has to humiliate and degrade you to get turned on. That is really sad, but don't worry gang bangs and fuckfests will be in your very near future and off course your husband and his nasty little fetish will grow and grow and you will be more and more humiliated and disrespected but I guess that is your fetish as well as your husband he is your Dom and you are his Sub it works for some people in the BDSM lifestyle so go for it if that is your fetish and you enjoy it.

ExpDomMExpDomMover 12 years ago
Great Story/Odd Comments

I loved the story but find the comments to be very odd. You chose to do it and could have walked out of the store at any time. I have a feeling that there was more enjoyment to the experience for you than you admitted. I would like to know if the experienced aroused you or not. It appears that it did because you went from humiliated to turned on and having sex in minutes. Erotic humiliation can be a powerful turn on.

I like the idea of including or posting pictures some place so we could all see how really exposed you are compared to how exposed you feel.

As far as a next idea, nude sunbathing in a semi-secluded location is a fun exhibitionist/humiliation experience. A friend of mine had his wife do it. She wore dark sunglasses over a blindfold so she couldn't see who saw her. After about an hour, her husband called her and had her masturbate. To do this day, she has no idea who was watching but she said it was one of the better orgasms she ever had from masturbating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Its Aisle not Isle

An isle is a chunk of land like an island. An aisle is a row between things, like at a grocery store.

RecHikerRecHikerover 12 years ago
Great First Story......

I found your story very interesting and tantalizing. I love the fact that the female character in your story has small tits and a bald pussy and she is exposed either by accident or blatantly. I rated your story with 5 stars because your story flowed along without any major mistakes.

If the character in this story is truly the spouse then you get a big plus for her exhibitionism. I can relate to a shy spouse who later in the marriage became willing to expose herself at a moment's notice.

Despite the comments posted by "anonymous" this is after all a story board of amateur authors who have a story to tell and are willing to share it with others.

Please post more soon!

RecHiker

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

If this is a true story then I don't think it is for others to judge your relationship with your husband. Clearly it has improved your relationship and your sex life and no-one has come to any harm. It excites him and you as a loving wife have agreed to act out his fantasy. I think that is a brave and loving thing to do and you are to be congratulated. For a future event, what about going to a restaurant in a very short skirt (still no underwear of course). No crossing of legs but also drink a lot of water. The ladies loo is off limits and you have a choice of either going where you are sitting (and pretending you have spilt water) or using the men's urinal in full view. Which would you choose?

parkgunsrangesparkgunsrangesover 12 years ago
Demoralizing

I am sorry to say if he needs you to do stuff like that to feel good or for you to prove your love to him. You need to divorce the idiot. You should have told him that it was totally out of the question. I am so upset that you would actually do something that demoralizing. He does not deserve you!!!!!! I realize the type of reading this is. But i do not believe that any woman should have to humiliate her self to make a man happy. I could go on for a long time about what i think of the situation but it is you who has to make the decision if it is worth what you went through to stay married to him.

hammer17hammer17over 12 years ago

Both of you are some sick FUCKING PUPPIES. I don't even think this deserves a rating..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fantastic wife

Your husband is the most fortunate man. Kudos to you and him for doing the impossible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Congratulations!

There is no better satisfaction than pleasing your husband. Don't listen to the "losers in love" who tell you both are sick. Being with my husband and seeing him turned on by ME is worth it. If either of you want to bring in another, then at that point there's no point in being married. One time my hubby rented out the local stripclub for an hour while I danced for him, on the stage, in the shower stage, on the pole, for a lapdance and finally in the VIP suite. It was a total turn-on to not have any others watching me, only my husband, who had lust in his eyes, love in his heart and something long and hard raised up in his pants. Keep pleasing him, but don't call it humiliation or embarrassment as you should be proud of how you keep your husband looking and lusting after you!

alamodealamodeover 12 years ago
Great Story :)

This is a great story and has generated a lot of comments which is good even if some of them are a bit odd considering the type of site this is

Please keep writing and don't take any of the comments too seriously, some people can get quite vocal when your story doesn't fit in with their own fantasy world

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excelent!!

Total turn-on! Very much looking forward to many more escapades!!!

Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fucking brill

i have recently read this story anf found ive not been so turned on for a long time, i found it both erotic and stimulating and a fucking good read, pleasing your husband in a way that clearly you were not happy with but for love and marraige very good me dear. brill i thought ignore the critics very good 1st story 4 stars, and so what in the heat of the moment a couple of wrong or mispelt words i for one cant wait for lots more from you keep writing more and soon well done- Z

BtmbilBtmbilover 12 years ago
I, for one, ADMIRE YOU!

I truly admire you! First, I think your story is excellently written. (Of course, if Josh took some pics with his cell phone, it would be nice to see them! [Evil Wicked Grin} Not only because I'm a dirty old man, {which is most of it, LOL} but also to help us picture how many folks were watching you, their reactions, etc.)

More important, I admire your love and dedication to and for Josh! I think some folks are not reading or remembering he told you he didn't intend for it to go as far as it did, and that "he thought very much about calling it quits a few times." And it doesn't sound like he knew or planned for Elmo girl to do all that she did. (At least, I HOPE he didn't.)

But, when he saw you as upset as you got, to the point of crying, I personally think he should have called it quits right then. He is a lucky man to have you, and especially that you are not mad or bitter towards him for putting you through that. It was very poor judgement on his part to risk losing your love by hurting you emotionally just for the fulfillment of his fantasy, and then some. But you did prove your love for him, no doubt.

Congratulations on a well written account of what happened, and for going through with it to the end. And, another congradulations on it bringing you and Josh closer together!

rivertown_ratrivertown_ratover 12 years ago
Very good

I gave you 5 stars. I don't do that very often. But this story deserved it. Looking forward to more. Don't let the cowardly Anonymous commenters get you down. Dismiss their puerile remarks as not worth the time to think about. Laugh at them, pity them, but don't take them seriously. And keep on writing - you have a good imagination there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GREAT!!

That was an incredible story. Bravo-you are quite a lady!!! And a very special wife-I certainly hope your husband appreciates you. Like some of the other comments-I too would love to see the photos your husband took. I bet your are gorgeous in them and I would love to see you naked-even if he hides your face. I hope he doesn't though. Thank you for that incredibly exciting story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Enjoyed it write more SOON!

You definitely jumped in the deep end for your first swim! You have a great start and I look forward to more, even if they may be tamer.

myoddnewlifemyoddnewlifeover 12 years agoAuthor
Not tamer

Thank you for all your comments, my next adventure is over and I have posted I, just waiting on approval. It is deffinately not tamer, but we did it out of country to re,ove some of the risk. I know there have been many requests for pictures of me but we are not willing to post that right now, maybe not ever, unless it is something my husband really wants I guess. Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wished I shopped with you

Would love to know where you shop.... Never know I might run into you sometime . ;)

SexyGeekSexyGeekover 12 years ago
An exciting idea

Wow, what an exciting idea.

Loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting...

I find it very interesting that all the boundaries that are pushed, especially in the area of humiliation, are pushed by men on women. I have never read on this site or on any similar site where a man wants to protect and preserve the marriage so much that he changes his morals and values. I have never read on this site or on any similar site where a man wants to protect and preserve the marriage so much that he submits to degrading and humiliating experiences. These stories are always men pushing women to change. Aren't there any men willing to change to save or improve their marriages? Why are these stories ALWAYS so chauvinistic? And I am a man, by the way.

SandMinDCSandMinDCabout 12 years ago
Very Nice

The combination of innocence and lewdness is balanced exquisitely.

MORE! MORE!

MissToniMissToniabout 12 years ago
Try This On Your Next Humiliation

I did love the story but wearing some delicate and sheer panties along with a short tight top would be even more erotic and sexy. Being exposed in a public place is the best humiliation of all knowing men will probably masturbate to it months after it happened.

Take your husband and go somewhere where men hang out; a busy street corner or parking lot of a sporting goods store or bar (I've actually done this and it was great!) wear a flirty skirt and beforehand delicately loosen the threads on the seam just keeping it together. When you walk the seems will eventually come loose and you'll walk completely out of it. When the skirt eventually pulls apart and your little panties are exposed, scream and try to cover-up, it will only aid in your embarrassment and single you out. Pick-up your skirt and and run to your car.

I guarantee both your and your husband will love your exposure!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Have to ask

would it still have been such a rewarding experience if she had been arrested and named in the local press?

I am all in favour of "suggested" nudity but you have to to be able to avoid notoriety from blatant nudity!

Beside that, near is often better than actual

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Suggestion for the next adventure

I think you should go to a clothings optional beach and make he perform sex dares on other people there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I sincerely hope these stories are fake. I read the park run story first, and then read this. I like this stuff, but as soon as you started crying he should have stopped. Period. keep telling yourself he loves you. go on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I agree with the first comment.

I totally agree with the first comment.

Terry34528Terry34528almost 12 years ago
Good for you!

Your story was terrific! I enjoyed your writing style -- you're a natural at this. I'm suprised that anyone would post a negative comment -- especially on a site like this -- what a bunch of hypocrites. Please ignore them and keep writing these great adventures!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
no love for her just sex

any man that loves a women would never put her through something like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
crossing the line

theres a point where its sexy and fun, and theres the point where its pure humiliating and unenjoyable. i suppose if it made you happy....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Self Esteem Issue?

I hope this story is fake. If it's not ,your so called husband needs to be hauled out and shot. No husband who truly loves and cares about his wife would make her do this. Don't walk- Run to the nearest divorce lawyer! I have been married for 27 years to my best friend and lover. You deserve better than you have. This crap needs to stop. Abuse is emotional and physical. This guy is a 10 on the asshole meter. I am a male by the way. The story was like reading about a train wreck, I had to see how bad it got.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Emotional Abuse

Your story saddens me. What you went thru is emotional abuse being a victim of that myself I would not wish that on anyone there are other ways to fulfill fantasies and if your are inexperienced as you say, then you need to take a LONG hard look at your marriage. It's hard, I know, like I said I've been there but getting away from my abuser was the best thing that happened for me and my child. I was inexperienced too and I hope that if he does love you and you love him that you all wIll go to counseling because it sounds like you need it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
yes and no

My husband and I also do the public humilliation as a foreplay. It was his idea that I detested at first but he started me out small and now I love it. The key for us was that he respected me enough to work me up to it. Yes the purpose is to feel discomfort and humiliation but never ever has he dare pushed me to tears! Sex is about both of you and therefore you should both enjoy it. I agree that his happiness, smile, and everything is a wonderful reward but if he trulely loves and respects you he should understand how you need to take steps into this. It should be something u enjoy not soley for his reaction but also the activity itself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I wish my husband was like yours

I only go online trying to find someone that would give me such a task. And even if I do find them. There will never be that love

you're lucky

ineedhumiliationplease at yahoo dot com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sad

I hope this isn't true, the tears part was just disturbing.

safari99safari99almost 10 years ago
Hope there will be more.

Wonderful, sexy story.

Hope there will be more.

Babyslut15Babyslut15almost 10 years ago
that was amazing

I have never read anything like that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
really?

Why would you go through all of that for him? And im surprised people didnt try to help you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good for you

I am moved by your effort to commit to your husband's fantasies, even though it's so far outside of your comfort zone. I think it's wonderful that you two are willing to fulfill these urges for each other. Don't listen to any negative feedback. If you are both truly happy being together, who cares what anyone else thinks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
B.S.

That guy needs his ass kicked,that`s not love. Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Madness

This one is a sex maniac of a husband. You are far more worthy to deserving husbands than this lunatic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
BAh!

Divorce the husband using spousal abuse as a reason and take him to the cleaners. Expose his behavior in open Court and then make sure all his family, friends and work place cohorts know how he treated you. You would have gotten 75-80% of the marital assets and he would have had to move away in shame. What a manipulative asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
tit-for-tat?

Dear myoddnewlife; I just wonder if your husband/boyfriend, or whatever he is would ever put himself through what you did in order to please you sexually, or is this only a one-way street? Next time, make him jump through hoops while nude, and see if he likes it! Just sayin'...

Lil' Janet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fun Story

Really enjoyed reading this. It was just the right combination of realistic and ridiculous.

As for some of the stuff other people are saying in their comments, nothing the narrator of this story did was forced on her. She wasn't tricked into doing it; she agreed and continued doing so by her own free will. People astonish me with their arrogance, saying things like "that's not love" and "you deserve better" when the story made it very clear that it was a positive experience for both people involved.

Peace.

DewiNaturalDewiNaturalover 8 years ago

Such an exciting telling of your experience. I really enjoyed this and also think josh should do several dares of your choosing just to prove he is serious about your relationship and making it exciting and memorable for you both

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice!!

A man with a two-inch dick writing about another man with a two-inch dick who has to humiliate, degrade and abuse his wife to compensate, and more men with two-inch dicks who read this story and claim it's well written and their favorite!

To all you misogynist, two-inch dicked men out there, just kill yourselves - far better than having to live with the humiliation of a two-inch dick!!

BaddogdonBaddogdonabout 8 years ago
The husband is an idiot

The husband is an idiot. Who gets a trill out of embaressing their wife like that and he should have ended it way before it ended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not My Cup Of Tea, but....

For all those leaving negative comments, MOVE ALONG. Go find a story where the wife has "perky" breasts, and whose nipples grow hard at the sight of the first black guy who enters the tale, or whatever it is that turns your little minds on. Nobody tied you down and forced you read this selection! Geez, find something better to do with your pathetic lives!

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987about 7 years ago
Wow

The courage. You should be proud, I'm sure your husband is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep doing it!!

It feels so good to be humiliated like that! I've been dripping wet doing things like this for real. Once some woman actually stood in front of me and asked to play with my clitoris. With my husband watching, I couldn't say no, in case he had put her up to it. Needless to say you could smell my pussy and I squirted as soon as she touch me. She walked away smelling her fingers. After that, some older man actually came over to me and thanked me, then dipped his finger. I never knew how much I would enjoy it. Now, when my husband says "no panties or bra", I'm ecstatic, as you can imagine. This happens at least twice a week for us. It's wonderful!!

kensimoorekensimooreover 6 years ago
Loved it!

Thank you for writing such a fun story. Enjoyed the humiliation, can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry

In my mind there is a huge difference between humiliation as the result of an accidental display and intentional acts forced on a person by the one that supposedly loves them.

I had to quit reading about halfway thru. This wasn't erotic, it was emotional abuse.

Not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
very good

Definitely excellent way to spice sexual life if all involved are consensual about that.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 6 years ago
Ummm.

If the sleeveless shirt was cut just below the breasts I reckon there would be insufficient material to cut large arm holes ? Think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No shoes

I wish you would have been barefoot during the entire event

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Exposure

Good shopping. Maybe better if when you went to pay card would not be valid. Also ride a bike to the store.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Seems abusive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I get the love you have for him, but that was a completely horrible situation he put you in, and it did seem abusive as another comment mentioned

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I love...

I love the flashing aspect, but don't like the humiliation part. You are a great woman for indulging your husbands fetishes even though it makes you very uncomfortable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Her turn next.

Her turn next. She should claim her turn next and have him suck a cock and swallow in a bar with other men and women watching. He could hardly top this obviously having her do the same would hurt his big selfish ego.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 4 years ago
Wow,

What I would recomend is to dump this baby and find a real man. Or maybe find a man for him also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Flashing

Now that you have done that for him. You should have him do some thing similar for you.

Jessy69Jessy69almost 3 years ago

Très belle histoire d'amour ... J'espère bientôt une suite et pourquoi pas une exhibition à deux (femme et mari) ... peut-être même à trois avec la fille du supermarché ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

DUMB!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not very believable unfortunately! Not even a good fantasy for him or her. Before the police were called a manager would have escorted you out. As for the writing it never started with you cannot touch your clothes and no one would invade some ones space to pull up there blouse or roll up there skirt. The story had potential and then just got stupid. Try again with something half believable

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Yeah. Right. It would have been more fun if he had let you work your way up to such radical exposure. He threw you into the deep end with no warning. A less radical 1st experience would have allowed you to see if you might enjoy doing this exhibitionist type of sex play. People can enjoy being exhibitionists and even humiliation, but the pleasure should be there for both parties. I don't think your husband deserves so much loyalty as you gave. It WAS a fun read, though.

TouchingYourTouchingYourover 1 year ago

I would have loved to seen this myself. I suggest that your husband advertises the next time he wants you humiliated, so we readers can be a part of your embarrassment as well..

Gyna84Gyna84over 1 year ago

OMG you are going way too fast with her. It took me years to feel comfortable naked among clothed people. Sorry but this is not ok.

Gyna84Gyna84over 1 year ago

OMG you are going way too fast with her. It took me years to feel comfortable naked among clothed people. Sorry but this is not ok.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

We never went this far in the general public. I did get her to streak in parks at night and juvenile things like that. I also got her to go to nude beaches with me KNOWING I'd invite a different friend or coworker each time to 'run into' us. One of her favorite times was when she was sleeping as I drove. To stay awake I undid her button front dress. She had removed her bra at the start for home, to be more comfortable. When we got to a rest stop, she left the car practically naked and didn't notice until the wind blew, and her dress blew completely off. At that moment the only thing she had on was panties and shoes. She was mad at first but by the time we drove off she announced it was her favorite of my antics.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You need to divorce the geek; hubby needs mental asylum long term hospitalization with daily multiple shock treatments at a max setting.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Gosh this story got me wet. I'd love my partner to force me to show off my big juicy labia like this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous