Humiliated by My Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ian got up and started getting dressed. He looked at me with such utter contempt I was stunned. He said "I am off, I only came round to see if I could fuck you one last time, jesus I didn't expect you to have your panties round your ankles the moment I got through the door, you are such a slut Jenny I could never marry a girl like you" There was such a tone of contempt in his voice I was left devestated.He finished dressing and left my flat leaving me naked on my living room floor bruised from the rough sex and with his semen dripping out of my vagina.If you could die from humiliation I would have died then. He had treated me like a worthless slut and I had let him.

I was still devastated by his treatment months later but with the help of good friends gradually recovered.All this took place seven years ago and I never saw Ian again.I am now happily married to lovely man who I love to bits who adores me and treats me well.

12