Humiliated Miles Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The erection in Andy's pants instantly began to grow as he heard Toni gently moan, "mmmmmmm."

He heard sucking as Breckan had his hands on Toni's little hips, sucking on her neck. Toni had one arm around his neck and the other hand was holding the phone to her ear. He lifted her up and gently laid her down on the bed. Andy heard a quiet thump on his end and Toni said, "he's laying me down Andy, it's time for my stud to officially take me from you."

This made Breckan smile as he crawled up to her tan, sexy and smooth legs as she rubbed together barely up off the bed. Andy slid his shorts down and began to stroke himself. Breckan grabbed Toni's ankles with a slick and wet grip and spread them apart slowly. It was so hot in the room that they were both already sweating profusely. Toni held the phone to her ear with one hand, the other on her stomach sliding all over her thinly toned and tanned abs. She leaned her head back as her hair clip that had all her gorgeous hair up rested against the pillow. The few strands of hair that weren't included in her gathering gently hung down carelessly along the side of her face.

She closed her eyes and arched her back up a bit as Breckan began to lower himself down between her legs. "Ohhh he's going down on me oh my god!" She said.

Andy imagined what was transpiring in his mind as he stroked himself slowly. Hearing what was happening but not being able to see it or do anything about it got him completely hard very quickly.

Breckan held Toni's slick and wet legs under her knees as his face approached her wet and willing pussy. He licked once from under her all the way up and through her little virgin slit. "Ohhh," she let out into the phone as he slid his tongue from side to side, penetrating deeper and deeper with each time he went back and forth.

"Mmmmmmm," Toni let out as Andy said, "Ohhhh yea baby let him taste your greatness all the way through," on the other end of the phone.

Toni put the phone on speaker and laid it down next to her head without telling Andy what she was doing. Her pleasure was beginning to become too extreme for her to focus on holding the phone to her ear.

"Fuck me Breckan," Toni said with complete desire and lust in her voice. "Fuck me like the stud you are baby."

"It's time to take what's mine," Andy heard Breckan say as his stomach again dropped and his cock in his hands was getting hotter and fuller.

Breckan wrapped his arms around Toni's legs and pulled her to him. Her back slid to him as he was in complete control. She put her hands on her stomach as he reached his hand down to aim his cock slowly against Toni's quivering little vagina. He was full and hard with anticipation. So was Andy on the other end of the phone laying on the bed next to them. Holding onto her limp little tanned body with one arm, Breckan used his other hand to help his big head slide into Toni.

"OHHH!" Toni shouted out. This yelp made Andy shoot his load up into the air and all over his legs. He knew now that her virginity was lost and he had been officially taken over and the provider of satisfaction to Toni.

"Oooo yeeeeaaaa," Breckan let out as he began to slide in a little deeper. He noticed that Toni's eyes were closed as she laid her arms up long over her head. He moved his eyes over and noticed the phone he had forgot about momentarily. The fact that her newly ex-boyfriend of sorts was listening on the other end really satisfied his dominant and winning personality. He let go of his cock, no longer needing to guide it with his hand. He was in Toni now with only cock as he revisited holding her slick and long legs with both arms as he began to fuck.

"Oh my god....Ohhh....OHHHHHHH!!!!" Toni let out as he slid further and further into her tight pussy with each measured thrust. Andy could hear the slick skin of their upper legs begin to slap against each other. The sounds of that coupled with Toni and Breckan almost competing with each other with their "Ahhhh's" and "Ohhhh yeeeeaaaa's" in his ear made Andy's cock grow again in his hand. It was a nice, loud fuck. The pure sound of sex and knowing it was his lady of almost five years making the noises with another man that he lost her to on the other end of the line made his cock grow up in the air as he sat back and listened, having no choice but to take his utter humiliation.

Breckan slid his hands up Toni's wet legs as sweat poured off of him and down onto her. He was working her over so consistently that the sweat not only landed down on her dark and tanned tummy but all the way up to her chest. Toni's tits shook and her body jolted with each of his pumps. Breckan was now holding her ankles all the way up in the air next to his face as he worked for her.

Toni began to climax. As Breckan felt her gyrating around his cock he kept pumping. Andy heard Toni let out noises he had heard before. He knew she was at climax and he wasn't the reason it was happening. "Fuck me ohhhh fuck me Breckan!!!!," bellowed out of Toni with complete satisfaction and euphoria.

As the two then slowed a bit, Andy heard, "let me turn you over baby," in his ear as he imagined Breckan doing whatever he wanted with Toni's model of a body. Controlling her hips with complete strength Toni willfully let him turn her over. She mustered the strength to sit up on her knees as she put her hands palms down under her shoulders. She threw her head back, tossing her loose hair from her sweaty face as she looked back at her true stud about to mount her from behind for the first time. Toni arched her back down and pressed her fine little perfect ass up at Breckan, willing him to ride her with her eyes.

"You read for the ride of your life baby doll," Andy heard Breckan say.

"Yes," Toni said, "Yessss....tap me like the top-shelf stud you are baby."

Andy began to stroke faster on his end of the phone as he could see their two bodies aligned in a doggy-style position, all hot, wet and slick on the bed. He heard a "slap!" as Breckan back-handed her ass cheek with one hand as he used the other to grip her upper hip and slide it back in. Toni's toned ass barely moved with his slick slap.

"Ohhhh fuck yes!" Toni screamed out as Breckan began to slide, ass and hip in hand.

"Now I'm going to fuck you like the champ I am," Breckan said loudly and proudly.

This made Andy let out a deep moan on his end as he felt himself about to climax for a second time. The fact that Andy was about to cum two-fold just listening while this stud hadn't even erupted once while fucking this complete 10 of a lady supplanted Andy's ineptitude and inability to satisfy Toni the way Breckan was proving he could. He knew then that overall this was the best thing for all three of them. That realization made Andy squirt out his second load all over the place.

Toni and Breckan continued to pump, their sweaty and tan bodies like artwork in the upscale Vail condo bedroom.

"Just waxing that ass all the way up and down," Breckan said as Toni couldn't muster a word, just a string of trailing noises. Andy could hear her moans popping, the force of Breckan's hips rocking her and making her voice jump with each time she was being tapped by her stud. Breckan held the sides of Toni's ass as he brought her back to his cock time and time again, her knees pushing back as he pulled her to him with each pump in complete rhythm, and her ass tight and pressed up to him. The harmony of their bodies was almost like they were made for each other.

Finally Breckan was about to pop and so was Toni for a second time. He put his head up in the air as did Toni, their bodies completely aligned in every sense. Breckan let out a huge "OHHHH MY GODDDD!!!!" As Toni countered with, "AHHHHOOOOHHHH YEEEEAAAA!!!!"

Toni's fine little pussy was quivering in shock. Breckan pulled out and slid his wet cock between Toni's slick and completely soaked little ass cheeks. He slid his cock on top of her and slid it up and down as he began to gush. Cum flew all the way up in Toni's gathering of hair as he grunted, "OHHHHHHH WOWWWW!!!! OHHHH!!!!"

The moaning between them slowly subsided. Moaning became breathing and a bevy of "oh my god's" and "holy fuck's."

Andy heard fumbling with the phone. Toni's voice came on. Breathing heavily she caught her breath and muttered, ".......goodbye Andy."

Breckan reached over Toni's body and grabbed the phone from the pillow. She was laying on her stomach exhausted. Breckan leaned back on his knees and put the phone to his ear. He sharply quipped, "So long loser."

"Click."

This stage of Andy's life was over. Andy was left to start a new period of his life and leave behind the one that ultimately brought him great and unexpected pleasure. As he embarked he thought to himself, "what better way to end this segment of my life than on a complete and wild peak."

Andy hung up the phone finally and let go of his dream girl. He spent the rest of the night thinking of how Toni and Breckan would spend the rest of the week fucking like crazy. The two new lovers completely did, taking each ski break back at the condo to explore new positions and places to make love. Over the next week they fucked three to four times a day, exploring the bed, the couch, the kitchen counter, the stairs, the shower, and even in front of the window.

The next day Andy began the search for something else, something different. But the sad reality of it was it was going to ultimately be something less, something not as fulfilling to his deep desires. In life there are winners and losers, the winners live the dream and the losers forge on in an endless struggle. Andy only hoped that someday the ensuing struggle would subside and he would truly find something that made his soul glow like his lost dream girl Toni did.

In the end, Toni was the princess with a future, Breckan was the suitor, and Andy was the loser. The story was that of tragedy but also of fulfillment from all three of the parties involved. Andy never got to even meet Toni after 5 years. Toni moved into Breckan's house after less than a year and they fucked almost daily It was evident who was the stud that could get the job done without a doubt, and who was the lack-luster part of the equation that wasn't even worth meeting. Andy's early 20's were down the drain after mindlessly chasing this physically unattainable girl of his dreams.

All in all, Andy realized that going down the bottomless path and the turn-on the inevitable humiliation ended up providing was all that he ever wanted in the first place.

12